Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
No mainstream moslems have desire, to reform ISLAM (Read 515 times)
Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
No mainstream moslems have desire, to reform ISLAM
Apr 6th, 2021 at 9:36pm

No     mainstream moslems     have a desire for reform of ISLAM, and reform of the interpretation of the Koranic texts which call for warfare against disbelievers and the killing of disbelievers.

We see evidence of this 'circumstance', again, and again, and again.

IMAGE.....

Proto ISLAMIC reformer, Saïd Djabelkhir.    OFF WITH HIS HEAD !!!

Quote:

Algeria: Islamic scholar calls for ‘new reflection’ on Islamic texts, court wants him imprisoned for insulting Islam

Apr 5, 2021
By Robert Spencer                              10 Comments

Here once again is an example of why we don’t see more genuine Islamic reformers.

An Algerian court today demanded “law enforcement,” that is, a sentence of three to five years in prison for the academic Saïd Djabelkhir, accused of “insulting the precepts of Islam.”

The information was transmitted by Saïd Djabelkhir’s lawyer to Agence France-Presse (AFP).

The 53-year-old Algerian scholar’s trial began this morning in the municipality of Sidi M’Hamed, Algiers province. The date of the verdict is not yet known.

Saïd Djabelkhir is accused by seven lawyers and another academic of “offending the precepts of Islam and Muslim rites.

Algerian law provides for a punishment of three to five years’ imprisonment for people who offend the Prophet Muhammad or who denigratethe dogma and precepts of Islam, whether in writing, design, statement or any other means.”

“I have nothing to censor. I have all the arguments to defend myself,” this academic specializing in Sufism – a mystical and contemplative current of Islam that spread, in particular, between the 9th and 12th centuries – told AFP shortly before the start of the trial.

During the hearing, Saïd Djabelkhir told the judge that the works he produced are intended for reflection and interpretation of the texts that are at the foundation of Islam, according to a local media outlet.

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2021/04/algeria-islamic-scholar-calls-for-new-reflect...

[the whole article is just a click away.]

Did you catch that ?

A proto ISLAMIC scholar and academic, calls for ‘new reflection’ on the interpretation of ISLAMIC texts.

And the wider, local moslem community's response is, to call for him to be punished for insulting ISLAM.

QUESTION;
What are, the PRIMARY precepts of ISLAM ??

The PRIMARY precepts of ISLAM.....

Call on every follower of ISLAM to join Allah's Cause,      ....and to fight and to kill ALL disbelievers [i.e. to fight and to persecute and to kill non-moslems who reject the primacy of ISLAM and ISLAMIC law].....

"If anyone desires a religion other than Islam (submission to Allah), never will it be accepted of him;...."
Koran 3.85

"O ye who believe! Fight those of the disbelievers who are near to you, and let them find harshness in you, and know that Allah is with those who keep their duty (unto Him)."
Koran 9.123

"Fighting [against disbelievers] is prescribed for you, and [if] ye dislike it.....Allah knoweth, and ye know not."
Koran 2.216

"....Lo! Allah is an enemy to those who reject Faith."
Koran 2.98

"....those who reject Allah have no protector."
Koran 47.008
v. 8-11

"......the curse of Allah is on those without Faith."
Koran 2.089

ISLAMIC LAW TEXT....

"Ibn 'Umar related that the Messenger of Allah, upon whom be peace, said, "I have been ordered to kill the people until they testify that there is no god except Allah, and that Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah, and they establish prayer and pay the zakah. If they do that, their blood and wealth are protected from me save by the rights of Islam. Their reckoning will be with Allah." (Related by al-Bukhari and Muslim.) "
fiqhussunnah/fus1_06

ISLAMIC LAW TEXT....

"Ibn 'Abbas reported that the Prophet said: "The bare essence of Islam and the basics of the religion are three [acts], upon which Islam has been established. Whoever leaves one of them becomes an unbeliever and his blood may legally be spilled. [The acts are:] Testifying that there is no God except Allah, the obligatory prayers, and the fast of Ramadan."...."
fiqhussunnah/#3.110

n.b.
"Whoever......becomes an unbeliever.....his blood may legally be spilled."

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: No mainstream moslems have desire, to reform ISLAM
Reply #1 - Apr 6th, 2021 at 10:57pm

Who's surprised? Tsk, tsk  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #2 - Apr 6th, 2021 at 10:58pm

They do not accept the idea of religious freedom.  Nor can they since there is no concept of free will in Islam, nor freedom to improve on Mo.  It's qadar, insh'allah (lit. 'It's all sorted by Allah, innit'.)

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #3 - Apr 7th, 2021 at 2:09pm

Nor do the Islamophobes...  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #4 - Apr 7th, 2021 at 3:57pm

Frank wrote on Apr 6th, 2021 at 10:58pm:
They do not accept the idea of religious freedom.  Nor can they since there is no concept of free will in Islam, nor freedom to improve on Mo.  It's qadar, insh'allah (lit. 'It's all sorted by Allah, innit'.)

How can they.

They are less intellegent than monkeys.

islam_001_005.jpeg (27 KB | 4 )
islam_001_005.jpeg

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #5 - Apr 7th, 2021 at 4:57pm

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Islamophobia.  Tsk, tsk.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #6 - Apr 7th, 2021 at 7:38pm

Bwyannnnnn obviously cannot argue against anything stated.

So the child resorts to standard practice for idiots

He calls them name in a vain attempt to hurt them

Poor little islamophile .....Satan's helper.

It's not a religion..........IT'S A CULT, A CULT OF DEATH.

islam_001_013.jpeg (27 KB | 4 )
islam_001_013.jpeg

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #7 - Apr 7th, 2021 at 8:08pm

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Seems some people are unable to face what their arguments amount to - Islamophobia.    Tsk, tsk.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #8 - Apr 7th, 2021 at 9:42pm

Brian Ross wrote on Apr 7th, 2021 at 8:08pm:
https://emojipedia-us.s3.dualstack.us-west-1.amazonaws.com/thumbs/120/google/223...

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Seems some people are unable to face what their arguments amount to - Islamophobia.    Tsk, tsk.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

You are a moron, Bbwian.
Opposing Islam = Islamophobia.
Opposing conservatives = progressive you.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print