Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12
Send Topic Print
France - ISLAM-O-PHOBIA, is a deliberate misnomer (Read 10208 times)
Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Re: France - ISLAM-O-PHOBIA, is a deliberate misnomer
Reply #120 - Jun 1st, 2021 at 5:45pm

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  They seek to persecute innocent people who's only "crime" is to worship a different religion.  Seems some people are unable to face what their arguments amount to - Islamophobia.    Tsk, tsk.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

He attacks me for posting the same thing over and over.  It is the only reasoned response to his endless trolling.  He posts bullshit and I am fed up with his Islamophobia.  He hasn't posted a reasoned argument the entire time I've known him on this website.  He just posts bile and hatred all the time.  It is boring and a WOFTAM.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Frank = Soren = Agatha.  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #121 - Jun 1st, 2021 at 6:48pm

Bwyannnnnnn's continual posting of the same thing over and over, with not reasoned debate is beyond mental illness.
Its a sign of some serious mental problem that needs attention.

This is a plea from all those in this forum.

Bwyannnnnnn, please, for your own sake......GET SOME HELP.

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #122 - Jun 1st, 2021 at 9:10pm

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  They seek to persecute innocent people who's only "crime" is to worship a different religion.  Seems some people are unable to face what their arguments amount to - Islamophobia.    Tsk, tsk.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

He attacks me for posting the same thing over and over.  It is the only reasoned response to his endless trolling.  He posts bullshit and I am fed up with his Islamophobia.  He hasn't posted a reasoned argument the entire time I've known him on this website.  He just posts bile and hatred all the time.  It is boring and a WOFTAM.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #123 - Jun 1st, 2021 at 10:03pm

Brian Ross wrote on Jun 1st, 2021 at 9:10pm:
He hasn't posted a reasoned argument the entire time I've known him on this website. 

Look who's talking!!!  When was YOUR last reasoned argument posted, thick, repetitious no-thought Bbwian?? 

Yawning and puffery - you are peerless.
Thinking and making a case - you'd rather run a mile like Dracula glimpsing some garlic.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #124 - Jun 3rd, 2021 at 7:37am

Bwyannnnnnn's continual posting of the same thing over and over, with not reasoned debate is beyond mental illness.

I HAVE A DREAM

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #125 - Jun 3rd, 2021 at 1:46pm

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #126 - Jun 3rd, 2021 at 2:43pm

I HAVE A DREAM

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #127 - Jun 3rd, 2021 at 3:24pm

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #128 - Jun 3rd, 2021 at 8:35pm

Brian Ross wrote on Jun 3rd, 2021 at 3:24pm:
https://emojipedia-us.s3.dualstack.us-west-1.amazonaws.com/thumbs/120/google/223...

That's enough moronic nonsense from you, Brian.

It takes nerve to survive a grilling from Sonia Mabrouk. Hardened politicians have been reduced to jelly by the smiling inquisitor who has broken through to the top in France’s mediascape over the past year. A turn with her on the breakfast interview on Europe 1 radio or the lunchtime show that she hosts on CNews television could be compared to sessions with the BBC’s John Humphrys or Emily Maitlis, but there’s a difference. The stylish woman who has turned the staid French political interview into a combat sport does not hide her views.

Mabrouk, 43, believes France is on the brink of self-destruction and has sounded the alarm in a book called Insoumission Francaise – French Insubordination. The country is being torn apart by an unholy alliance of woke lefties, politically correct media, gender and race activists and Muslim campaigners, she says, and the French are in danger of “becoming a foreign people in their own land”. It is time, she writes, to “rediscover the taste for grandeur and a sense of honour … Let us exalt in the soul of France.”

Much of the Paris chattering classes dismiss her, yet she is one of the reasons CNews is on the verge of becoming the most-watched of the four all-news networks and has been dubbed France’s Fox TV. There is a disarming problem, though. Mabrouk is an Arab Muslim who arrived in France from Tunisia at the age of 19.

“Yes, I’m in the camp of evil but I don’t see it that way,” she tells me. “Just because you’re an immigrant, why do you have to spend your time attacking discrimination, being the victim and trying to exclude the other person – always of course the white man, the dominant male?” She is sick of people “reducing everything to race, race, race all day and sentencing you to racial house arrest”.

Mabrouk, who is tall and imposing, laughs at the way she is demonised as the “Arabe de service”, the native who served the colonial master. Liberation, a left-wing newspaper, wrote her off with a snide profile in April, mocking her “blow-dried hair a la Fox”. The fact that Mabrouk has lived for the past five years with Guy Savoy, 67, one of the grandest celebrity chefs, is also somehow held against her.

So what if she comes from a well-to-do Tunisian family with a grandfather who was minister and ambassador, she says as she chats in a Left Bank office across the street from La Closerie des Lilas, the famous brasserie. Mabrouk still had to fight her way into the Paris media after business studies in Tunisia, followed by a postgraduate at the Sorbonne. “They said you can’t do television because you’ve got an accent. I didn’t say, ‘Oh la la, that’s discrimination.’ I said, ‘I’ll get there by willpower and they’ll get used to it.’ ”

The supposed national collapse is very much the flavour of the moment as France gears up for a presidential election next April that is shaping up as a replay of the 2017 duel between Emmanuel Macron and Marine Le Pen, leader of the far-right National Rally. Strife such as the Yellow Vest revolt of 2018-19 has created a febrile atmosphere that has boosted Le Pen to within range of winning and pulled the centrist Macron rightwards with it.

“We are arriving at a moment of such tension that people are saying are you on one side or another,” she says. Either you are, like her, a universalist, a believer in the French model of enlightened civilisation, or you are one of the “deconstructionists”, her term for the champions of identity politics. “The enslavement of France is under way,” she writes in her book.
https://www.theaustralian.com.au/world/the-times/tv-presenter-sonia-mabrouk-scar...

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #129 - Jun 4th, 2021 at 8:12am

I HAVE A DREAM

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #130 - Jun 4th, 2021 at 4:10pm

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #131 - Jun 4th, 2021 at 8:08pm

I HAVE A DREAM

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #132 - Jun 4th, 2021 at 11:18pm

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #133 - Jun 5th, 2021 at 8:51am

I HAVE A DREAM

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #134 - Jun 5th, 2021 at 12:52pm

Brian Ross wrote on Jun 4th, 2021 at 11:18pm:
https://emojipedia-us.s3.dualstack.us-west-1.amazonaws.com/thumbs/120/google/223...

6 June, 2016

Mosul, Iraq: ISLAMIC STATE terrorists executed 19 Yazidi girls who refused to be sex slaves by burning them alive inside iron cages, news site ARA News reported.

The victims were set ablaze in the centre of Mosul on Thursday in front of a large crowd, ARA News reported, citing activists and witnesses.

"They were punished for refusing to have sex with ISIS terrorists," media activist Abdullah al-Malla was quoted as telling ARA News.

"The 19 girls were burned to death while hundreds of people were watching. Nobody could do anything to save them from the brutal punishment," a witness said.

ISIS terrorists took over 3,000 Yazidi girls as sex slaves after they overran Sinjar in northwest Iraq in August 2014, causing a mass displacement of nearly 400,000 people to Duhok and Erbil in Iraqi Kurdistan.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12
Send Topic Print