Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 12
Send Topic Print
France - ISLAM-O-PHOBIA, is a deliberate misnomer (Read 10296 times)
Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: France - ISLAM-O-PHOBIA, is a deliberate misnomer
Reply #105 - May 29th, 2021 at 6:50pm

Brian Ross wrote on May 29th, 2021 at 5:34pm:
https://emojipedia-us.s3.dualstack.us-west-1.amazonaws.com/thumbs/120/google/223...

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  They seek to persecute innocent people who's only "crime" is to worship a different religion.  Seems some people are unable to face what their arguments amount to - Islamophobia.    Tsk, tsk.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

He attacks me for posting the same thing over and over.  It is the only reasoned response to his endless trolling.  He posts bullshit and I am fed up with his Islamophobia.  He hasn't posted a reasoned argument the entire time I've known him on this website.  He just posts bile and hatred all the time.  It is boring and a WOFTAM.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Behold, Brian is reasoning. Again, for the 98th time...

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #106 - May 29th, 2021 at 8:38pm

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  They seek to persecute innocent people who's only "crime" is to worship a different religion.  Seems some people are unable to face what their arguments amount to - Islamophobia.    Tsk, tsk.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

He attacks me for posting the same thing over and over.  It is the only reasoned response to his endless trolling.  He posts bullshit and I am fed up with his Islamophobia.  He hasn't posted a reasoned argument the entire time I've known him on this website.  He just posts bile and hatred all the time.  It is boring and a WOFTAM.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Frank = Soren = Agatha.  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #107 - May 30th, 2021 at 8:51am

Bwyannnnnnn's continual posting of the same thing over and over, with not reasoned debate is beyond mental illness.
Its a sign of some serious mental problem that needs attention.

This is a plea from all those in this forum.

Bwyannnnnnn, please, for your own sake......GET SOME HELP.

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #108 - May 30th, 2021 at 2:28pm

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #109 - May 30th, 2021 at 3:40pm

Bwyannnnnnn's continual posting of the same thing over and over, with not reasoned debate is beyond mental illness.

I HAVE A DREAM

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #110 - May 30th, 2021 at 3:56pm

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #111 - May 31st, 2021 at 8:36am

I HAVE A DREAM

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #112 - May 31st, 2021 at 1:35pm

IP Logged

NorthOfNorth
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #113 - May 31st, 2021 at 1:47pm

Brian Ross wrote on May 31st, 2021 at 1:35pm:
https://emojipedia-us.s3.dualstack.us-west-1.amazonaws.com/thumbs/120/google/223...

Why are you 'fed up with Islamophobia' in particular? You add nothing to the argument against it, but expend the last vestige of your energy bitching about it.

Ethnic / tribal / cultural rivalry and enmity are eternal in human nature... Has life taught you nothing?

Conviction is the art of being certain

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #114 - May 31st, 2021 at 3:40pm

I HAVE A DREAM

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #115 - May 31st, 2021 at 4:07pm

IP Logged

NorthOfNorth
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #116 - May 31st, 2021 at 4:59pm

Brian Ross wrote on May 31st, 2021 at 4:07pm:

What, exactly is your argument in defense of Islamophilia?

If you've made them and you've been ignored, then maybe 'god' is trying to tell you something.

Conviction is the art of being certain

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #117 - Jun 1st, 2021 at 8:49am

I HAVE A DREAM

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #118 - Jun 1st, 2021 at 3:48pm

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #119 - Jun 1st, 2021 at 3:49pm

I HAVE A DREAM

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 12
Send Topic Print