Send Topic Print
5 pillars (Read 13420 times)
Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Re: 5 pillars
Reply #105 - May 20th, 2021 at 3:36pm

moses wrote on May 20th, 2021 at 3:16pm:
The psycho alethephobe snakemouth ross, just told us he supports the muslim atrocities exposed in my post.

Really?  Care to quote back to us where you believe I said that, Moses?  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #106 - May 20th, 2021 at 4:13pm

Brian Ross wrote on May 20th, 2021 at 3:36pm:
The psycho alethephobe snakemouth ross, just told us he supports the muslim atrocities exposed in my post.

Really?  Care to quote back to us where you believe I said that, Moses?  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

https://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1609906951/103#103

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #107 - May 20th, 2021 at 4:45pm

Bwyannnnnnn is too much of a coward to ever see Islam in action in an Islamic country.

And yet he defends it with a religious fervor.

typical muzzo COWARD

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #108 - May 20th, 2021 at 4:47pm

Islamophobia.  Persecution of innocent Muslims.  Tsk, tsk.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #109 - May 20th, 2021 at 5:16pm

Bwyannnnnnn is too much of a coward to ever see Islam in action in an Islamic country.

And yet he defends it with a religious fervor.

typical muzzo COWARD

I HAVE A DREAM

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #110 - May 20th, 2021 at 5:57pm

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #111 - May 21st, 2021 at 9:20am

I haver been on this forum for some years now.

In that time I have seen some interesting posts, some good debate and some idiots.

But, without a doubt, bwyannnnnnn is the most stupid of all posters.

He has never actually put forward any reasoned debate on any topic.
He states "facts" from sources known to be false and clings to them like a drowning man clings to a stick.
His favorite ploy is to simply ignore logic, fact and reason, simply stating some pathetic mantra he has heard somewhere as if this is the final and indisputable truth which overrides any argument.

His obvious mental state is evident in that he honestly believes that people take him seriously.
His multiple educational feats, none of which have ever been demonstrated, and which when challenged are ignored.
His doctor of divinity, yet another made up qualification.
And his mystical army service which he has never fully defined.

In short, his infantile mannerisms and methodology.
His immature posts and responses.
His asinine lack of understanding
and his seriously flawed logic, label him as a child, pretending to be an adult.

His continual posting of the same thing over and over, with not reasoned debate is beyond mental illness.
Its a sign of some serious mental problem that needs attention.

Bwyannnnnnn, please, for your own sake......GET SOME HELP.
« Last Edit: May 21st, 2021 at 9:30am by Valkie »  

I HAVE A DREAM

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #112 - May 21st, 2021 at 2:25pm

abu_rashid wrote: Reply #5 - Aug 5th, 2008 at 10:10pm

In contrast, Muslims believe 100% in the divine nature of the Qur'an and that it must be followed 100%, and that removing or rendering any section, or even one single full stop,  invalid, would be tantamount to apostasy.

The above statement is the proof that every muslim supports islamic human rights atrocities.

The qur'an is the cause and motivation for the millions of human rights atrocities, carried out by muslims over the last 1400 odd years.

All muslims revere and support the qur'an as being infallible and must be followed 100%.

Therefore all muslims support the engendered human rights atrocities.

We will never stop islamic extremism until muslims have the courage to denounce and purge the evil in their qur'an.

Of course this will sound the death knell for islam. (no  more infallible crapola crapola, no more islam)

This is the reason the twisted leftards and *moderates* refuse to renounce the evils of islam, they prefer the raping torture and slaughter over islam imploding.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #113 - May 21st, 2021 at 5:08pm

Your failure, your dismal failure to respond indicates you have no proof of your statement, Moses.  In otherwords, you lied.  Tsk, tsk.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #114 - May 21st, 2021 at 8:14pm

I haver been on this forum for some years now.

In that time I have seen some interesting posts, some good debate and some idiots.

But, without a doubt, bwyannnnnnn is the most stupid of all posters.

He has never actually put forward any reasoned debate on any topic.
He states "facts" from sources known to be false and clings to them like a drowning man clings to a stick.
His favorite ploy is to simply ignore logic, fact and reason, simply stating some pathetic mantra he has heard somewhere as if this is the final and indisputable truth which overrides any argument.

His obvious mental state is evident in that he honestly believes that people take him seriously.
His multiple educational feats, none of which have ever been demonstrated, and which when challenged are ignored.
His doctor of divinity, yet another made up qualification.
And his mystical army service which he has never fully defined.

In short, his infantile mannerisms and methodology.
His immature posts and responses.
His asinine lack of understanding
and his seriously flawed logic, label him as a child, pretending to be an adult.

His continual posting of the same thing over and over, with not reasoned debate is beyond mental illness.

I HAVE A DREAM

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #115 - May 21st, 2021 at 10:52pm

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #116 - May 22nd, 2021 at 8:29am

Your continual posting of the same thing over and over, with not reasoned debate is beyond mental illness.

I HAVE A DREAM

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #117 - May 22nd, 2021 at 12:18pm

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #118 - May 22nd, 2021 at 12:32pm

moses wrote on May 20th, 2021 at 3:04pm:
5 pillars?

1/. qur'an 8.67: It is not for any prophet to have captives until he hath made a great slaughter in the land. Ye desire the lure of this world and Allah desireth (for you) the Hereafter, and Allah is Mighty, Wise.

A prophet has to be a mass murderer.

2/. qur'an 3.151: We shall cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve because they ascribe unto Allah partners, for which no warrant hath been revealed. Their habitation is the Fire, and hapless the abode of the wrong-doers.

islam is terrorism

3/. qur'an 4.74: Let those that fight in the cause of Allah who sell the life of this world for the other. Whoso fighteth in the cause of Allah, be he slain or be he victorious, on him We shall bestow a vast reward.

Suicide bombers

4/. qur'an 9.111: Lo! Allah hath bought from the believers their lives and their wealth because the Garden will be theirs: they shall fight in the way of Allah and shall slay and be slain. It is a promise which is binding on Him in the Torah and the Gospel and the Qur'an. Who fulfilleth His covenant better than Allah? Rejoice then in your bargain that ye have made, for that is the supreme triumph.

The sacred duty of muslims is to kill and be killed

5/. qur'an 5.51: O ye who believe! take not the Jews and the Christians for your friends and protectors: They are but friends and protectors to each other. And he amongst you that turns to them (for friendship) is of them. Verily Allah guideth not a people unjust.

Do not take Jews and Christians as friends and protectors, muslims must alienate themselves, or allah will not guide them.

moses wrote on May 21st, 2021 at 2:20pm:
abu_rashid wrote: Reply #5 - Aug 5th, 2008 at 10:10pm

In contrast, Muslims believe 100% in the divine nature of the Qur'an and that it must be followed 100%, and that removing or rendering any section, or even one single full stop,  invalid, would be tantamount to apostasy.

The above statement is the proof that every muslim supports islamic human rights atrocities.

The qur'an is the cause and motivation for the millions of human rights atrocities, carried out by muslims over the last 1400 odd years.

All muslims revere and support the qur'an as being infallible and must be followed 100%.

Therefore all muslims support the engendered human rights atrocities.

We will never stop islamic extremism until muslims have the courage to denounce and purge the evil in their qur'an.

Of course this will sound the death knell for islam. (no  more infallible crapola crapola, no more islam)

This is the reason the twisted leftards and *moderates* refuse to renounce the evils of islam, they prefer the raping torture and slaughter over islam imploding.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #119 - May 22nd, 2021 at 1:18pm

Your failure, your dismal failure to respond indicates you have no proof of your statement, Moses.  In otherwords, you lied.  Tsk, tsk.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

You broke a key tenant of the 10 commandments, Moses.  You bore false witness against me, without proof.  Tsk, tsk.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 15
Send Topic Print