IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Re: Ben Batterham
Reply #1 - Dec 1st, 2020 at 2:41pm

Malicious prosecution.

Forensic toxicologist and pharmacologist Dr Michael Kennedy argued Slater suffered a heart attack due to the high level of meth in his system and his existing heart condition.

Former judge Anthony Whealy told 60 Minutes the case should never have gone to trial.

The prosecution tried to prove Batterham set out to kill Slater, but the case collapsed due under the weight of medical evidence.

'Nothing he did contributed to the death,' Mr Whealy said.

'This man was on methamphetamine, he was overweight, he was very unfit and he had been forced to run more than 500 metres at top speed, and his heart just gave out.'

Even judge Desmond Fagan, who presided over the case, believed Mr Batterham shouldn't have gone to trial. 

'The decision to charge Mr Batterham would have been unreasonable even if the prosecution had been in possession of only the evidence that had emerged by the end of the committal,' Mr Fagan said.

'The charge should have been withdrawn.'

The director of public prosecutions refused to be interviewed by 60 Minutes. 

In December Batterham was awarded compensation for money spent on his defence.

The sum was reported to be about $1 million.    

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8113835/He-rapist-ice-addict-daughters-...

IBI

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #2 - Dec 1st, 2020 at 2:50pm

$1million for removing from society a drug addicted housebreaking rapist who the police let roam around the street, he should have got $5m.

IBI

IP Logged

Captain Caveman
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #3 - Dec 1st, 2020 at 3:28pm

Poor bloke.

And that's how wrong this society of law is.
I would have chased him down as well.

I've always wondered how well those meth heads would hold up in a distance run.
Good to know.
Good way to get rid of meth heads and keep fit at the same time.
Hmmmm.  Roll Eyes

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #4 - Dec 1st, 2020 at 5:21pm

Gordon wrote on Dec 1st, 2020 at 2:50pm:
$1million for removing from society a drug addicted housebreaking rapist who the police let roam around the street, he should have got $5m.

mmmmmmmmmm.....  maybe they should change the law   and give people the right to kill any intruder!!!

should he have been charged with murder  I dunno seems a bit strong to me..accidental death maybe..

but to compensate him also seems over the top....

at the end of the day  he did help the guy to die....all he had to do was ring the cops let them handle it...
it is what we are told to do... what if the end result ended with Batterham dying?????? what then

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #5 - Dec 1st, 2020 at 5:30pm

The British always protect their Criminals they brought with them.

...but can they protect them forever?

Then there's the American Criminals - Rich and Self Indulgent here in Australia. The Over-Achievers trying to fix an already 'Lucky Country'.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #6 - Dec 1st, 2020 at 5:33pm

cods wrote on Dec 1st, 2020 at 5:21pm:

mmmmmmmmmm.....  maybe they should change the law   and give people the right to kill any intruder!!!

should he have been charged with murder  I dunno seems a bit strong to me..accidental death maybe..

at the end of the day  he did help the guy to die....all he had to do was ring the cops let them handle it...
it is what we are told to do... what if the end result ended with Batterham dying?????? what then

He died of a heart attack during a lawful citizen's arrest. He was compensated because the case should never have gone to trial.

Even judge Desmond Fagan, who presided over the case, believed Mr Batterham shouldn't have gone to trial.

IBI

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #7 - Dec 1st, 2020 at 5:35pm

The good news is that if you don't take crap from these Crack-Amphetamine Junkie Zombies, chances are they will fizz themselves out with a heart attack within 5 mins of any exertion.  Grin

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #8 - Dec 1st, 2020 at 5:41pm

Jasin wrote on Dec 1st, 2020 at 5:35pm:
The good news is that if you don't take crap from these Crack-Amphetamine Junkie Zombies, chances are they will fizz themselves out with a heart attack within 5 mins of any exertion.  Grin

Good fitness routine. Go down to Kings Cross, find a few meth junkies and show them a baggy filled with sugar and tell them it's meth and if they catch you, they can have it. Sprint up William St and they'll be dead by the museum.  Grin Grin Grin

IBI

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #9 - Dec 1st, 2020 at 5:44pm

Gordon wrote on Dec 1st, 2020 at 5:41pm:

Good fitness routine. Go down to Kings Cross, find a few meth junkies and show them a baggy filled with sugar and tell them it's meth and if they catch you, they can have it. Sprint up William St and they'll be dead by the museum.  Grin Grin Grin

Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged

Captain Caveman
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #10 - Dec 1st, 2020 at 6:03pm

Sorry cods.
I don't know what life you live in but if a freak walked out of my kids bedroom in the middle of the night....anytime......they wouldn't make it to the front door.
If they die due to their diet then that has to be established before the media convict you of murder.

A lot to be said for this case.
He should not "want" for the rest of his life.....As the saying goes with widowed partners of police.
Same diff.
The good guy needs to be rewarded....not crucified by poxy law.

IP Logged

Captain Caveman
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #11 - Dec 1st, 2020 at 6:05pm

Gordon wrote on Dec 1st, 2020 at 5:41pm:

Hahahaha.
In a perfect world..... Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #12 - Dec 1st, 2020 at 7:13pm

The only reason it got as far as it did was because the lowlife was an indiginious parasite.

He was worthless, a parasite and a danger to children.

There would be no need for a trial had he wandered into my kids bedroom.

I'll bet he would never swim back from 30 miles off shore, with my boat doing circuits around him.

The lowlife's family have threatened Ben.

If it were any race other than abbo, he should worry.

But abbos wouldn't get up off their arses to exact revenge because they are just too damn lazy.

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #13 - Dec 1st, 2020 at 8:30pm

Captain Caveman wrote on Dec 1st, 2020 at 6:03pm:

Sorry cods.
I don't know what life you live in but if a freak walked out of my kids bedroom in the middle of the night....anytime......they wouldn't make it to the front door.
If they die due to their diet then that has to be established before the media convict you of murder.

He should not "want" for the rest of his life.....As the saying goes with widowed partners of police.
Same diff.

yes but what if you are killed????????????.. trying to be a hero....it is what we have cops for  this person was well known to them they probably knew where he lived or hung out....yet batterham risked his life to do what????????????????????????.......

you dont get it do you?....if they made him a hero then it would be all out vigilantism...can you really see that working.... Undecided

IP Logged

Laugh till you cry
Gold Member

In your happy place
Reply #14 - Dec 1st, 2020 at 8:31pm

Gordon wrote on Dec 1st, 2020 at 2:29pm:

Ben Batterham is a murderer and a liar.

In the 60 minutes story, Batterham claims Slater came out of the room where is wife and daughter were sleeping and that he stole Baterham's wife's handbag.

Batterham's wife and daughter and the wife's handbag were not at home and the conflict between Slater and Batterham was a drug deal gone wrong.

The cops and the prosecutor bent to the will of the public.

https://www.9news.com.au/national/chef-ben-batterham-murder-trial-burglar-ricky-...

"Batterham's partner and seven-month-old daughter were not home at the time."

Please don't thank me. Effusive fawning and obeisance of disciples, mendicants, and foot-kissers embarrass me.

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #15 - Dec 1st, 2020 at 8:33pm

cods wrote on Dec 1st, 2020 at 8:30pm:

Sorry cods.

Same diff.

yes but what if you are killed????????????.. trying to be a hero....it is what we have cops for  this person was well known to them they probably knew where he lived or hung out....yet batterham risked his life to do what????????????????????????.......

you dont get it do you?....if they made him a hero then it would be all out vigilantism...can you really see that working.... Undecided

I'd have chased him down the road, but only to report his whereabouts to the cops.
I agree, not worth the risk but still, he should never have been charged. I said that from the beginning and the judge said the same thing.

IBI

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #16 - Dec 1st, 2020 at 8:40pm

he had to be charged...like it or not the man died and he took part in it....you cant just say " oh thats ok poo happens"......I dont think he should have been paid compo  it was the risk he chose to take...... why should he be rewarded ?? why should we foot the bill?...

where would his wife and child be  had he died of a heart attack??>>

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #17 - Dec 1st, 2020 at 8:44pm

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #18 - Dec 1st, 2020 at 8:44pm

cods wrote on Dec 1st, 2020 at 8:40pm:
he had to be charged...like it or not the man died and he took part in it....you cant just say " oh thats ok poo happens"......I dont think he should have been paid compo  it was the risk he chose to take...... why should he be rewarded ?? why should we foot the bill?...

He was effecting a legal citizens arrest. He did NO wrong, he shouldn't have been charged. Read the link.

IBI

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #19 - Dec 1st, 2020 at 8:45pm

Laugh till you cry wrote on Dec 1st, 2020 at 8:31pm:

In the 60 minutes story, Batterham claims Slater came out of the room where is wife and daughter were sleeping and that he stole Baterham's wife's handbag.

Batterham's wife and daughter and the wife's handbag were not at home and the conflict between Slater and Batterham was a drug deal gone wrong.

https://www.9news.com.au/national/chef-ben-batterham-murder-trial-burglar-ricky-...

Regardless, Batterham did us a favour by getting rid of this parasitic career criminal low life pedophile sex offender who you for some reason ardently defend. What do you have in common with Slater?

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #20 - Dec 1st, 2020 at 8:46pm

He was charged because Slater was Aboriginal.

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #21 - Dec 1st, 2020 at 8:54pm

Laugh till you cry wrote on Dec 1st, 2020 at 8:31pm:

Why are you defending a rapist criminal pedo? This happened just days before he died. Another drug deal gone wrong, you pedo defender?

Detectives investigating the alleged murder of home invader Ricky Slater-Dickson are identifying a significant number of burglaries committed by him in the weeks leading up to his death, including a violent attack on a young woman after she woke to find the suspect in her bedroom.

The terrified 22-year-old woman was repeatedly punched during the home invasion in the inner Newcastle suburb of The Junction just one week before Slater-Dickson lay unresponsive in a neighbouring suburb after allegedly being choked by home owner Ben Batterham after he found the convicted rapist inside his house.

https://www.smh.com.au/national/nsw/home-invader-ricky-slaterdicksons-burglary-s...

IBI

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #22 - Dec 1st, 2020 at 8:57pm

Before it was known that Slater-Dickson was responsible, the victim had told police the suspect was of Aboriginal appearance and had attacked her after she woke in her bed to find him rummaging through her room.

He began to assault her before another resident was able to startle him into running from the house.

The time of the attack was almost exactly the same time and on a Saturday night – a week before Slater-Dickson was to enter Mr Batterham's residence.

Slater-Dickson was sentenced to at least four years' jail for the rape of a 16-year-old girl inside a Tamworth home in 2007, after he pushed his way inside and bashed her before sexually assaulting her.

He was also jailed for a ram raid on a Nauti & Nice store at Sandgate before being released on appeal last December.

IBI

IP Logged

Laugh till you cry
Gold Member

In your happy place
Reply #23 - Dec 1st, 2020 at 8:57pm

The police and prosecutors bent to the will of the public. The facts are clear.

Batterham was associated with Ricky Slater.

Please don't thank me. Effusive fawning and obeisance of disciples, mendicants, and foot-kissers embarrass me.

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #24 - Dec 1st, 2020 at 8:59pm

Laugh till you cry wrote on Dec 1st, 2020 at 8:57pm:

whats your connection with slater? Have you committed similar offences?

IP Logged

Laugh till you cry
Gold Member

In your happy place
Reply #25 - Dec 1st, 2020 at 9:02pm

rhino wrote on Dec 1st, 2020 at 8:59pm:

This is not a dating site. Contact Bobby directly.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #26 - Dec 1st, 2020 at 9:02pm

rhino wrote on Dec 1st, 2020 at 8:46pm:

I find that hard to believe   if slater was white he wouldnt have been charged......

nah  thats not how the law works.

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #27 - Dec 1st, 2020 at 9:03pm

Go back to the Mong hole.

We don't want creeps who defend pedos here.

Yuck

IBI

IP Logged

Laugh till you cry
Gold Member

In your happy place
Reply #28 - Dec 1st, 2020 at 9:06pm

Gordon wrote on Dec 1st, 2020 at 9:03pm:

Yuck

Three-fingers Haji Gordon doesn't like competition?

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #29 - Dec 1st, 2020 at 9:10pm

Laugh till you cry wrote on Dec 1st, 2020 at 9:06pm:

Yuck

You're as dodgy as all fkk defending a convicted pedo rapist.

Go away, creep.

IBI

IP Logged

Laugh till you cry
Gold Member

In your happy place
Reply #30 - Dec 1st, 2020 at 9:18pm

Gordon wrote on Dec 1st, 2020 at 9:10pm:
Laugh till you cry wrote on Dec 1st, 2020 at 9:06pm:

Yuck

You're as dodgy as all fkk defending a convicted pedo rapist.

Go away, creep.

That is evidently a desperate cry for help from Three-fingers Haji Gordon.

Point your three fingers at yourself Gordon.

IP Logged

Captain Caveman
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #31 - Dec 1st, 2020 at 9:25pm

Mention the death of a meth head pedo and look who crawls out of the toilet. .

Shytter, you're back.
Trouble at the S bend?

IP Logged

Laugh till you cry
Gold Member

In your happy place
Reply #32 - Dec 1st, 2020 at 9:26pm

Captain Caveman wrote on Dec 1st, 2020 at 9:25pm:
Mention the death of a meth head pedo and look who crawls out of the toilet. .

Shytter, you're back.
Trouble at the S bend?

You and Three-fingers Haji Gordon have blocked the flow and are harvesting the product.

IP Logged

Captain Caveman
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #33 - Dec 1st, 2020 at 9:28pm

Yeah good one shytter.   Smiley

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #34 - Dec 1st, 2020 at 9:34pm

Laugh till you cry wrote on Dec 1st, 2020 at 9:02pm:

So your refusal to answer admits the truth, you dont deny, therefore it is true that you have committed similar offences to Slater. Who did you rape? Adult or child? How much time did you serve?

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #35 - Dec 1st, 2020 at 9:37pm

cods wrote on Dec 1st, 2020 at 9:02pm:
rhino wrote on Dec 1st, 2020 at 8:46pm:

I find that hard to believe   if slater was white he wouldnt have been charged......

nah  thats not how the law works.

It is absolutley how the law works, , they knew there would be an outcry from Aboriginal groups leading to accusations of racism if Batterham wasnt charged, it was political. Batterhams crime was being white.

IP Logged

Laugh till you cry
Gold Member

In your happy place
Reply #36 - Dec 1st, 2020 at 9:46pm

rhino wrote on Dec 1st, 2020 at 9:34pm:

So your refusal to answer admits the truth, you dont deny, therefore it is true that you have committed similar offences to Slater. Who did you rape? Adult or child? How much time did you serve?

There is a lot of crime porn being committed in Rhino's head.

Rhino's head is the crime scene. Please do your own detective work.

I am still serving time in Rhino's head and have to wait for Rhino to stop manufacturing and perverting fantasies.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #37 - Dec 1st, 2020 at 10:13pm

Its got nothing to do with them being Aboriginal or White.
It's got to do with 'Drugs' like Ice, Amphetamines, Flacca and more. Turn any race upon the dark side.
The vast majority of illicit drugs come from overseas in big shipments (Cops bust less than 50% success rate) from China, Mexico, Columbia and even via 'yachts' of travellers to here. Australia has the highest ratio per population of drug users.
Australia is like a floating cruise liner where they just bring in the party drugs for some added entertainment (because the real entertainment is so bad?).

Zombie Workers! Better than slaves or Planet of the Ape slaves. Zombie Slaves!!! Drug fueled willing 'proles'.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #38 - Dec 1st, 2020 at 10:17pm

Seems all the Lock Downs and shut downs of traffic around the world have basically almost stopped any shipments coming into Australia. Timely that they legalised Marijuana 'use' (not business) to soften the blow. But all these Junkies are becoming more desperate and aggressive.

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #39 - Dec 1st, 2020 at 11:18pm

Laugh till you cry wrote on Dec 1st, 2020 at 9:46pm:

I am still serving time in Rhino's head and have to wait for Rhino to stop manufacturing and perverting fantasies.

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #40 - Dec 1st, 2020 at 11:30pm

what crimes did you commit to make you feel solidarity for a pedophile sexual offender?

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #41 - Dec 1st, 2020 at 11:39pm

Take it easy on  GrinTY Cry - our favourite Bi-Polar guy. He's been away on a  GrinFarm for a long while dreaming of 3-fingering haiji's filled with filthy huris. He's a bit sensitive at the moment.
He's trying to devalue the white guy so the black guy doesn't look as bad. Truth is, its nothing to do with black or white - it's Drugs. Shifting it to racism is a cop-out to admitting to the true
NATURE
of the crime.

I GOT THE POISON

I GOT THE REMEDY

IP Logged

Laugh till you cry
Gold Member

In your happy place
Reply #42 - Dec 1st, 2020 at 11:53pm

rhino wrote on Dec 1st, 2020 at 11:30pm:

what crimes did you commit to make you feel solidarity for a pedophile sexual offender?

Rhino your cranium is a very thick crime scene where you commit all sorts of atrocities.

Ozpolitic needs to conduct a royal commission into Rhino's cranium and the atrocities therein which will be more horrific than Afghanistan and Abu Ghraib.

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #43 - Dec 2nd, 2020 at 12:45am

Laugh till you cry wrote on Dec 1st, 2020 at 11:53pm:

Rhino your cranium is a very thick crime scene where you commit all sorts of atrocities.

Ozpolitic needs to conduct a royal commission into Rhino's cranium and the atrocities therein which will be more horrific than Afghanistan and Abu Ghraib.
What are you hiding? Why wont you answer the question? What sexual offences did you commit?

IP Logged

Laugh till you cry
Gold Member

In your happy place
Reply #44 - Dec 2nd, 2020 at 12:51am

rhino wrote on Dec 2nd, 2020 at 12:45am:
Laugh till you cry wrote on Dec 1st, 2020 at 11:53pm:

What are you hiding? Why wont you answer the question? What sexual offences did you commit?

Rhino, darling, this is not a dating site.

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #45 - Dec 2nd, 2020 at 12:59am

Why do you feel solidarity with a pedophile sex offender? this isnt going away. Youve been exposed. Tell the forum what offences you committed.

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #46 - Dec 2nd, 2020 at 6:22am

rhino wrote on Dec 2nd, 2020 at 12:59am:
Why do you feel solidarity with a pedophile sex offender? this isnt going away. Youve been exposed. Tell the forum what offences you committed.

We may not agree on many subjects Rhino.

But arguing with this ridiculous sock moron isn't worth the effort.

It is obviously only there to get a reaction, has no morals and is obviously mentally deranged.

Best course of action is to totally ignore this sock and hope it fades away into true insignificance.

I HAVE A DREAM

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Captain Caveman
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #47 - Dec 2nd, 2020 at 9:09am

cods wrote on Dec 1st, 2020 at 8:30pm:

Sorry cods.

Same diff.

Chasing an intruder down the road is not vigilantism. It's what any father would do. They protect their families.

As for the risk involved, sure there is.
I'm happy to take the risk. I don't need cops to show up 5hrs later, or when they can be bothered, to ask a few questions and let the mongrel get away.
TBH I'm kinda happy that this mongrel died. Less schitt on the streets...otherwise he would have done it again and again.
Pitty all pedo's and meth heads don't die really.

Also....here in Brisbane if you are assaulted by an abo, it is highly likely you will not get any assistance from poo'lice. I have first hand experience with this and I know of a few others as well.
Females maybe, men get no assistance.

IP Logged

Laugh till you cry
Gold Member

In your happy place
Reply #48 - Dec 2nd, 2020 at 12:12pm

There was no family protection going on. The wife and child and the wife's purse were not at home.

Batterham lied. There is a suspicion about the possibility of a prior 'association' between Batterham and Slater.

The prosecutor and police were willfully negligent in the investigation and trial.

Batterham did not want Slater talking to the police.
« Last Edit: Dec 2nd, 2020 at 12:56pm by Laugh till you cry »  

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #49 - Dec 2nd, 2020 at 12:32pm

You know it's getting bad when you don't even bother to look at what The Mummy posts now that he is returned miraculously from the dead... must be school holidays somewhere..

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #50 - Dec 2nd, 2020 at 1:29pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Dec 2nd, 2020 at 12:32pm:
You know it's getting bad when you don't even bother to look at what The Mummy posts now that he is returned miraculously from the dead... must be school holidays somewhere..

Or......has someone been banned recently?

I HAVE A DREAM

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #51 - Dec 2nd, 2020 at 1:44pm

Interesting the utter unsubstantiated crap coming out of this pedo defender.

What could his motivation be ??

IBI

IP Logged

Nom de Plume
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #52 - Dec 2nd, 2020 at 2:25pm

What a shocking story!

All empathy to the victim. Bravo for catching the perp.
For those question the victim giving chase... the fight or flight parasympathetic system kicked in with them both... motivated by fear... Perfectly normal.

Sadly the perp died due to drugs and forcing an obese body beyond it's limits.

IP Logged

Laugh till you cry
Gold Member

In your happy place
Reply #53 - Dec 2nd, 2020 at 2:50pm

Gordon wrote on Dec 2nd, 2020 at 1:44pm:

Valkie? ... or ... Incredible Poster?

IP Logged

Nom de Plume
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #54 - Dec 2nd, 2020 at 3:26pm

Laugh till you cry wrote on Dec 2nd, 2020 at 2:50pm:

Little confused here.
I thought the Victim of the crime was charged with murder/ manslaughter...
That means a public prosecutor... Yes?
And the main motive for that prosecutor is to make a name for themselves.

Building a name matters in the world of legal eagles.

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #55 - Dec 3rd, 2020 at 6:49am

Laugh till you cry wrote on Dec 2nd, 2020 at 12:12pm:
There was no family protection going on. The wife and child and the wife's purse were not at home.

Batterham lied. There is a suspicion about the possibility of a prior 'association' between Batterham and Slater.

The prosecutor and police were willfully negligent in the investigation and trial.

Batterham did not want Slater talking to the police.

Typical LTYC bullshyte.

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #56 - Dec 3rd, 2020 at 12:28pm

Nom de Plume wrote on Dec 2nd, 2020 at 3:26pm:

Little confused here.

The problem was that the. Criminal, a known paedophile,  thief and parasitic alcoholic, drug addict was
INDIGINIOUS

This of course precludes him from any form of punishment as it's considered racist .

His family ( questionable as they all screw everything and are all usually off their faces anyway to know who is related to who) kicked up a major stink because this wast of oxygen died as a result of being chased down.

We are not allowed to chance down abbo criminals, we are expected to just ignore it and take their crime as par for the course.

Personally.
I think it should have been done earlier, and a medal awarded.
I think the surviving abbo family should be investigated for criminal behaviour, drug use and living without reason.

I HAVE A DREAM

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Nom de Plume
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #57 - Dec 3rd, 2020 at 12:47pm

Valkie wrote on Dec 3rd, 2020 at 12:28pm:
Nom de Plume wrote on Dec 2nd, 2020 at 3:26pm:

Little confused here.

The problem was that the. Criminal, a known paedophile,  thief and parasitic alcoholic, drug addict was
INDIGINIOUS

This of course precludes him from any form of punishment as it's considered racist .

His family ( questionable as they all screw everything and are all usually off their faces anyway to know who is related to who) kicked up a major stink because this wast of oxygen died as a result of being chased down.

We are not allowed to chance down abbo criminals, we are expected to just ignore it and take their crime as par for the course.

Personally.
I think it should have been done earlier, and a medal awarded.
I think the surviving abbo family should be investigated for criminal behaviour, drug use and living without reason.

He could have been One-Eyed, One-Horned Flying Purple People Eater, for all I care!

It would be racist to not treat him as a legal person accountable to the law, like everyone else...

A travesty of justice occurred, but now being corrected, when the victim of that crime was arrested, charged and sentenced.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 
Send Topic Print