Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 18
Send Topic Print
Jews are horrible, horrible people.... (Read 19454 times)
Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Re: Jews are horrible, horrible people....
Reply #75 - Oct 13th, 2020 at 8:48pm

Quote:
Jews are horrible, horrible people....

No most Jewish people are just like people from anywhere else.

However they are not always in the right and they do have the same percentage of bad people as every other race.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #76 - Oct 13th, 2020 at 8:53pm

freediver wrote on Oct 13th, 2020 at 8:46pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Oct 13th, 2020 at 8:43pm:
freediver wrote on Oct 13th, 2020 at 8:41pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Oct 13th, 2020 at 6:42pm:
freediver wrote on Oct 13th, 2020 at 6:38pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Oct 13th, 2020 at 6:36pm:
freediver wrote on Oct 13th, 2020 at 6:34pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Oct 13th, 2020 at 6:31pm:
https://i0.wp.com/i.giphy.com/3o7ZeCFTqUSE4hTCr6.gif

The reality of Israeli expansion explained so simply, even Bobby can understand it.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

The entire middle east was Jewish, Christian and Pagan land until Muhammad had the brilliant idea of using rape and murder as a means to achieve social harmony.

https://emojipedia-us.s3.dualstack.us-west-1.amazonaws.com/thumbs/120/google/223...

Before the Nazis who killed more Jews?   The Christians of course.  How bloody inconvenient, hey, FD? 

Hitler was a humanist.

Hitler happened when the Nazis came to power.  I distinctly disallowed him and his crazies.  Funny how you've forgotten how to read, FD.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

You disallowed the Nazis? How did you do that Bwian?

Before the Nazis who killed more Jews?
  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

How did you disallow the Nazis Bwian? Is this some kind of hero fantasy where you win WWII by spinelessly apologising on internet forums, or a spelling mistake?

You do understand English, don't you, FD?  If English is your second language that is OK as well.  Now, you do understand what the word "before" means, don't you? Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #77 - Oct 13th, 2020 at 9:42pm

Brian Ross wrote on Oct 13th, 2020 at 8:53pm:

The reality of Israeli expansion explained so simply, even Bobby can understand it.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

The entire middle east was Jewish, Christian and Pagan land until Muhammad had the brilliant idea of using rape and murder as a means to achieve social harmony.

https://emojipedia-us.s3.dualstack.us-west-1.amazonaws.com/thumbs/120/google/223...

Before the Nazis who killed more Jews?   The Christians of course.  How bloody inconvenient, hey, FD? 

Hitler was a humanist.

Hitler happened when the Nazis came to power.  I distinctly disallowed him and his crazies.  Funny how you've forgotten how to read, FD.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

How did you disallow the Nazis Bwian? Is this some kind of hero fantasy where you win WWII by spinelessly apologising on internet forums, or a spelling mistake?

You do understand English, don't you, FD?  If English is your second language that is OK as well.  Now, you do understand what the word "before" means, don't you? Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Sure. Thanks for the lesson.

How did you disallow the Nazis Bwian?

People who can't distinguish between etymology and entomology bug me in ways I cannot put into words.
IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #78 - Oct 13th, 2020 at 10:33pm

freediver wrote on Oct 13th, 2020 at 9:42pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Oct 13th, 2020 at 8:53pm:

Hitler was a humanist.

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Sure. Thanks for the lesson.

How did you disallow the Nazis Bwian?

Obviously, English is your second language, FD.  Tsk, tsk, you don't understand the mean of the word, "before".  Run along.  Stop wasting our time.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #79 - Oct 13th, 2020 at 10:36pm

Dnarever wrote on Oct 13th, 2020 at 8:48pm:

Quote:
Jews are horrible, horrible people....

No most Jewish people are just like people from anywhere else.

However they are not always in the right and they do have the same percentage of bad people as every other race.

Dnarever,

That is just not correct.

Everyone knows,     ....that moslems are the most innocent and the most virtuous of people.

And that the Jews and Christians [and all 'pagans'], are really, horrible, horrible people....

YOU KNOW THAT IT IS TRUE.

Allah declared it.

"Ye [moslems] are the best of peoples, evolved for mankind, enjoining what is right, forbidding what is wrong, and believing in Allah. If only the People of the Book had faith, it were best for them: among them are some who have faith, but most of them are perverted transgressors."
Koran 3.110

Whereas, my faith declares something different....

Acts 10:34
Then Peter opened his mouth, and said, Of a truth I perceive that God is no respecter of persons:
35  But in every nation he that feareth him, and worketh righteousness, is accepted with him.

AND....

1 John 1:8
If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.
9  If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
10  If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is not in us.

Psalms 32:1
Blessed is he whose transgression is forgiven, whose sin is covered.
2  Blessed is the man unto whom the LORD imputeth not iniquity, and in whose spirit there is no guile.

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #80 - Oct 14th, 2020 at 11:49am

freediver wrote on Oct 13th, 2020 at 4:36pm:
I suggested they were inferior to the Nazis in many ways Gandalf. It's hard to find a clearer demonstration of the vast chasm in basic competence that separates Muslim nations from those that have their poo together. The Nazis achieved their holocaust. The Muslims achieved a beacon of freedom and democracy in one of the most backwards corners of the earth. They are however more successful at propaganda, despite the brilliance of Goebbels. You don't see the spineless apologists making excuses for the Nazis the way they do when given examples of ethnic cleansing of Jews by Muslims. Can you give us a tough titties, off with their heads?

Is that a fair comparison?

This is the strawman you always resort to: confating competence with intent.

You clearly set out out to depict the evil intent of muslims as being on par with the nazis. When pulled up on this, you pretend its really about competence.

I also never said the muslim world was or is a beacon of democracy. Another strawman. There is, however something in between "as evil as the nazis" and "beacon of democracy". The muslim world in their treatment of jews clearly sits somewhere in this space.

So, you see, the only point I am making is that your obvious attempts to equate the evil intentions of the muslims with the intent of the nazis - is complete BS - when you look at actual history:

- the jews lived and prospered under the muslims for 1400 years, while the nazis set out to eliminate them from the very beginning
- the muslims when they did eventually seek to rid them from their lands, sent them on planes, while the nazis sent them into gas chambers.

No comparison. But please, regale us once again, as I know you will, with the tale about how Muhammad executed ~800 of them and tell us how that is the be-all and end-all of the entire ~1400 year history of jews living under Islam.

A resident Islam critic who claims to represent western values said:
Quote:
Outlawing the enemy's uniform - hijab, islamic beard - is not depriving one's own people of their freedoms.

IP Logged

Bertie
Gold Member

Reply #81 - Oct 14th, 2020 at 11:57am

Brian Ross wrote on Oct 13th, 2020 at 5:48pm:
Bertie wrote on Oct 13th, 2020 at 5:43pm:
polite_gandalf wrote on Oct 12th, 2020 at 2:16pm:
And what lesson is that exactly FD?

wait 1400 years, let them thrive culturally and contribute to a scientific golden age, - and then load them on planes and send them off next door to build nuclear weapons?

If so - why not let them have their ancestral lands back and continue to contribute and thrive?
What have the 'Palestinians' ever done for humanity, for Muslim learning, for anything? Why don't the vast arab lands absorb the 'Palestinians' and let the Jews, on land the THIRD of the size of Tasmania, strive and contribute to humanity??

They lost, or rather the majority of Jews lost all claims to ownership of their "ancestral lands" when they left them in 63 BCE.   They were ejected by the Romans.   When the remainder converted to Islam they became Islamic lands.

And how/why is that irreversible?

Is the Kingdom of Spain illegitimate because half of it was re-conquered from the Muslims?
Is Greece illegitimate because it shook off the Ottoman domination in the early 1800s?

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #82 - Oct 14th, 2020 at 12:03pm

Quote:
This is the strawman you always resort to: confating competence with intent.

So Muslim nations from the middle east did not try to destroy Israel, after helping to create it by expelling the few remaining Jews?

Or are you saying the Nazis accidentally exterminated Jews in their efforts to make the trains run on time?

Quote:
You clearly set out out to depict

So you are once again responding to things I did not actually say? After accusing me of using strawmen in the same post? Do you ever get tired of this hypocrisy Gandalf?

People who can't distinguish between etymology and entomology bug me in ways I cannot put into words.
IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #83 - Oct 14th, 2020 at 12:06pm

The Mufti of Jerusalem met with Adolf Hitler in 1941. According to Motadel, some of Hitler's Muslim allies shared the Nazi leader's hatred of Jews.

How Nazis courted the Islamic world during WWII

Tens of thousands of Muslims fought for the Nazis in World War Two. DW spoke with historian David Motadel about whether pragmatism or anti-Semitism drove Adolf Hitler's overtures and why some Muslim leaders backed him.

https://www.dw.com/en/how-nazis-courted-the-islamic-world-during-wwii/a-41358387

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #84 - Oct 14th, 2020 at 12:41pm

freediver wrote on Oct 14th, 2020 at 12:03pm:
te]

So Muslim nations from the middle east did not try to destroy Israel, after helping to create it by expelling the few remaining Jews?

They tried to destroy a racist, apartheid political entity called Israel that was already in the process of ethnically cleansing Palestinians before any arab army arrived. That is not the same as committing genocide, like say rounding up people and throwing them in gas chambers. And no, that doesn't mean they wanted to create a multicultural, democratic paradise in its place.

And I'm pretty sure the jewish exodus of muslims lands mostly happened after the arab invasions.

Quote:
So you are once again responding to things I did not actually say? After accusing me of using strawmen in the same post? Do you ever get tired of this hypocrisy Gandalf?

I am accusing you of equating muslims and nazis as morally the same (or worse) in their attitude towards jews. You do this Godwin's Law game all the time when the morality of muslims come up. Oh look, it was you who first brought up nazis in this very thread. Fancy that. If you actually think muslims are morally superior to nazis, here's your chance to set the record straight.

yes, thought not.

Quote:
Outlawing the enemy's uniform - hijab, islamic beard - is not depriving one's own people of their freedoms.

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #85 - Oct 14th, 2020 at 12:45pm

FD, as the first person here to bring up the nazis:

freediver wrote on Oct 11th, 2020 at 1:59pm:
More Jews fled to Israel from Muslim countries than from the Nazis. The only real difference was that the Muslims were less successful with their final solution, though not for want of trying.

Also FD:

oh but I'm not trying to say the muslims were at least as bad as the nazis!!

Quote:

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #86 - Oct 14th, 2020 at 1:20pm

Bertie wrote on Oct 14th, 2020 at 11:57am:
Brian Ross wrote on Oct 13th, 2020 at 5:48pm:
Bertie wrote on Oct 13th, 2020 at 5:43pm:
polite_gandalf wrote on Oct 12th, 2020 at 2:16pm:
And what lesson is that exactly FD?

wait 1400 years, let them thrive culturally and contribute to a scientific golden age, - and then load them on planes and send them off next door to build nuclear weapons?

If so - why not let them have their ancestral lands back and continue to contribute and thrive?
What have the 'Palestinians' ever done for humanity, for Muslim learning, for anything? Why don't the vast arab lands absorb the 'Palestinians' and let the Jews, on land the THIRD of the size of Tasmania, strive and contribute to humanity??

They lost, or rather the majority of Jews lost all claims to ownership of their "ancestral lands" when they left them in 63 BCE.   They were ejected by the Romans.   When the remainder converted to Islam they became Islamic lands.

And how/why is that irreversible?

Well, considering it occurred just three years after the end of the second world war, you would think that the victims of that war would think twice about enacting policies similar to what the Nazis did.  The Jews went around to all the Palestinian houses and demanded that the Palestineans leave.  This meant 3/4 of a million Palestinians fled Palestine.  They carried out the same policies, plus others just as bad and more and more Palestinians heeded them.  They depopulated over 400 Palestinian villages.  They massacred the inhabitants of several them.  Hardly a "de-populated land" which is what the Zionists claimed.   The Zionists are hardly innocent.

Quote:
Is the Kingdom of Spain illegitimate because half of it was re-conquered from the Muslims?
Is Greece illegitimate because it shook off the Ottoman domination in the early 1800s?

Different circumstances.  In neither Spain or Greece were the majority of the population Muslim.  The majority of the population in Palestine was originally Muslim.  So, you have a majority Christian population ruled by Muslims versus a majority Muslim population ruled by Jews.   See the difference? Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #87 - Oct 14th, 2020 at 1:23pm

Bobby. wrote on Oct 14th, 2020 at 12:06pm:
The Mufti of Jerusalem met with Adolf Hitler in 1941. According to Motadel, some of Hitler's Muslim allies shared the Nazi leader's hatred of Jews.

"Some"?  That implies, Bobby that an equal or greater number didn't hate the Jews...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #88 - Oct 14th, 2020 at 1:26pm

Brian Ross wrote on Oct 14th, 2020 at 1:23pm:

"Some"?  That implies, Bobby that an equal or greater number didn't hate the Jews...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

I don't ever see Muslims kissing Jewish bums -
have you?

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #89 - Oct 14th, 2020 at 1:34pm

How Nazis courted the Islamic world during WWII

Tens of thousands of Muslims fought for the Nazis in World War Two. DW spoke with historian David Motadel about whether pragmatism or anti-Semitism drove Adolf Hitler's overtures and why some Muslim leaders backed him.

https://www.dw.com/en/how-nazis-courted-the-islamic-world-during-wwii/a-41358387

Yes, what did David Motadel say about Muslims and the Nazis, Bobby?

Quote:
On the Muslim side one cannot generalize. Some of the Muslim allies of the Nazi regime — most importantly the famous Mufti of Jerusalem — shared the Nazis' Jew-hatred. In the war zones, in the Balkans, in North Africa, and in the Eastern territories, the picture is more complicated. In many of these regions, Muslims and Jews had lived together for centuries. And in some cases, Muslims would now help their Jewish neighbors, for example hiding them from the Germans.
[...]
Many of those Muslims who worked with the Nazi regime had pragmatic reasons. They believed that Nazi Germany in 1941-1942 would be victorious and that it would determine the future world order and that the Nazis could help them become liberated from, for example, British imperial rule. 

The motives of these soldiers varied considerably. Of course some recruits were driven by religious hatred and anti-Bolshevist, ideological fervor. Overall, however, Muslims often had rather profane motives for enlisting.

Appears it was a top driven anti-Semitism, rather than something most Muslims felt about Jews...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 18
Send Topic Print