Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Yadda does NOT follow the dictates of ISLAM (Read 245 times)
Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Yadda does NOT follow the dictates of ISLAM
May 28th, 2020 at 5:51pm

Brian Ross wrote on May 28th, 2020 at 3:15pm:
Yadda wrote on May 28th, 2020 at 9:00am:

Worthy guidance....

Deuteronomy 5:18
Neither shalt thou commit adultery.
19  Neither shalt thou steal.
20  Neither shalt thou bear false witness against thy neighbour.

Proverbs 3:29
Devise not evil against thy neighbour, seeing he dwelleth securely by thee.
30  Strive not with a man without cause, if he have done thee no harm.

Proverbs 24:28
Be not a witness against thy neighbour without cause; and deceive not with thy lips.

Proverbs 25:9
Debate thy cause with thy neighbour himself; and discover not a secret to another:

Proverbs 25:18
A man that beareth false witness against his neighbour is a maul, and a sword, and a sharp arrow.

Obviously you don't follow that advice as far as Muslims go, Yadda...

Brian,

Obviously, you are mistaken.

Lines from those bible verses above....

1/ "Neither shalt thou bear false witness against thy neighbour."

2/ "Devise not evil against thy neighbour, seeing he dwelleth securely by thee."

3/ "Strive not with a man without cause, if he have done thee no harm."

4/ "Be not a witness against thy neighbour without cause; and deceive not with thy lips."

5/ "Neither shalt thou bear false witness against thy neighbour."

ARGUMENT;

brian,

If the moslem in Australia is a follower of ISLAM...

And if the moslem in Australia is my neighbour...

(a) i have not borne a false witness against my moslem neighbour.

(b) i have not devised evil against my moslem neighbour. [i have spoken truthfully, about what ISLAM devises, and about what the moslem in Australia has devised.]

(c) my moslem neighbour, [in accordance with the dictates of his religion, ISLAM] has devised evil against his Australian non-moslem neighbours.

(d) my moslem neighbour, [in accordance with the dictates of his religion, ISLAM] has striven without cause, against his Australian non-moslem neighbours,
....even though his Australian non-moslem neighbours have done him no harm [but rather, [in fact and in deed] his Australian non-moslem neighbours have provided members of his community with a SAFE SANCTUARY, away from the war and conflict, in his own homeland].

(e) i have not been a witness against my moslem neighbour [WITHOUT CAUSE]; and i have not deceived with my lips [BUT I HAVE SPOKEN TRUTHFULLY].

LINKS TO EVIDENCES;

The evidences at these links below explain many of the reasons [i.e. 'THE CAUSE'], why i want all moslems to leave Australia;

Yadda said....
http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1536141258/46#46

http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1534830555/0#0

The 'Aussie' 'Islamic Bonnie and Clyde' example.

In this link below, these two 'Aussie' moslems were determined to follow the command of Allah, and to kill their Australian non-moslem neighbours.
[also, see many more evidences, in the same thread].....
http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1570367530/2#2

Yadda said....
http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1504079978/14#14
Quote:

'Teacher quits after     primary school     students threaten to behead her'

QUESTION;
Where do moslem children living in Australia get these ideas from ?

AND THOSE [above] ARE   ....just a few Australian examples, of 'Aussie' moslems attempting to, or conspiring to, kill their Australian non-moslem neighbours,
because their Australian non-moslem neighbours, are not moslems.

Q.
WHY HAVE WE SEEN MANY 'Aussie' MOSLEMS ATTEMPT TO, OR CONSPIRE TO, KILL THEIR AUSTRALIAN NON-MOSLEM NEIGHBOURS ???

"Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued. "
Koran 9.29

"Fighting [against disbelievers] is prescribed for you, and [if] ye dislike it.....Allah knoweth, and ye know not."
Koran 2.216

"O ye who believe! Fight those of the disbelievers who are near to you, and let them find harshness in you, and know that Allah is with those who keep their duty (unto Him)."
Koran 9.123

"Allah hath purchased of the believers their persons and their goods; for theirs (in return) is the garden (of Paradise): they fight in His cause, and slay and are slain:...."
Koran 9.111

« Last Edit: May 28th, 2020 at 6:45pm by Yadda »  

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Re: Yadda does NOT follow the dictates of ISLAM
Reply #1 - May 28th, 2020 at 11:11pm

Doesn't look like Yadda follows what Christianity advises Christians should do.  Tsk, tsk.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #2 - May 28th, 2020 at 11:43pm

@ Reply #1,

I have many faults.    ....including, i also criticise liars and deceivers.

2 Timothy 3:14
But continue thou in the things which thou hast learned and hast been assured of, knowing of whom thou hast learned them;
15  And that from a child thou hast known the holy scriptures, which are able to make thee wise unto salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus.
16  All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:
17  That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works.

In Paul's day, "the holy scriptures" were what Jesus referred to [in the gospels] as "Moses and the prophets".

2 Chronicles 19:1
And Jehoshaphat the king of Judah returned to his house in peace to Jerusalem.
2  And Jehu the son of Hanani the seer went out to meet him, and said to king Jehoshaphat, Shouldest thou help the ungodly, and love them that hate the LORD? therefore is wrath upon thee from before the LORD.

Q.
If we are habitually lying and deceiving, are we a friend of God [the creator] ?

Q.
Can any liar and deceiver be walking a 'good' path ?

Habitual deceit is an ungodly act,     ....if you believe what scripture teaches.

Psalms 4:2
O ye sons of men, how long will ye turn my glory into shame? how long will ye love vanity, and seek after leasing? Selah.

leasing = = deceit

Psalms 28:3
Draw me not away with the wicked, and with the workers of iniquity, which speak peace to their neighbours, but mischief is in their hearts.
4  Give them according to their deeds, and according to the wickedness of their endeavours: give them after the work of their hands; render to them their desert.

Psalms 40:4
Blessed is that man that maketh the LORD his trust, and respecteth not the proud, nor such as turn aside to lies.

Psalms 58:3
The wicked are estranged from the womb: they go astray as soon as they be born, speaking lies.

Psalms 62:4
They only consult to cast him down from his excellency: they delight in lies: they bless with their mouth, but they curse inwardly. Selah.
5  My soul, wait thou only upon God; for my expectation is from him.
6  He only is my rock and my salvation: he is my defence; I shall not be moved.
7  In God is my salvation and my glory: the rock of my strength, and my refuge, is in God.

Psalms 101:7
He that worketh deceit shall not dwell within my house: he that telleth lies shall not tarry in my sight.

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

Prime Minister for Canyons
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #3 - May 29th, 2020 at 10:36am

Wow thanks Captain Obvious.

In a time of universal deceit — telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

No evidence whatsoever it can be attributed to George Orwell or Eric Arthur Blair (in fact the same guy)

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print