Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
no moslem can be considered to be a good person (Read 4732 times)
Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
no moslem can be considered to be a good person
Aug 21st, 2018 at 3:49pm

A moslem can be a very 'personable' person, as an individual.

....but so can any 'conman' and liar!

Anyone who believes that a moslem can be a good person [in 'relation' [a relationship] to someone who is not a moslem], doesn't understand, what ISLAM is, nor what ISLAM teaches.

The hatred     AT THE VERY HEART     of ISLAM calls upon all of the followers of ISLAM to work towards destroying [killing] disbelievers and destroying every society which is not ruled by ISLAMIC law.

That is a shocking claim, to many.

But if you are prepared to study [with a questioning and honest mind] what ISLAM's law and tenets and doctrines teach, that claim is easily substantiated [to any reasonable person].

QUESTION;
Can a moslem be a good person [if we make that judgment against 'Western' civil laws and values] ?

ARGUMENT;
A moslem can be a 'good person',     as much as any person can be a good person....
who is a follower and an advocate
of a philosophy which promotes the use of      lying, political violence, and murder,      as legitimate means of seeking political dominance in a society.

....i.e.    as 'lawful' means, of terrorising your enemy.

e.g.
Committing rape, stealing, intimidation, threatening violence, robbery, murder,
are all halal ['kosher'] and lawful, to the moslem.

Because all of these    SERIOUS CRIMES [by our laws],    are all made lawful by ISLAMIC law, and justified by ISLAMIC law,
so long as the victim of these crimes is NOT a moslem.

Who is [what is the character, of] the person who say's;

"I'm a follower of ISLAM."
   ???

Google;
Shahada, confession of faith, of a muslim

"There is no god except for Allah alone; and Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah."

A moslem is a person,       who is choosing to associate himself with a philosophy which    promotes     lying and political violence and murder [i.e. terrorism] as a legitimate means of imposing ISLAMIC laws and values, upon those who are not moslems.

And, a moslem is a person,       who is choosing to associate himself with a philosophy, whose members revere a person [Mohammed, ISLAM's founder] who was a most detestable warlord [and a torturer], and a murderer himself [and who promoted political violence and murder, himself].

IN MY OPINION;
There is no moslem who can be considered to be a 'good person' [judged against 'Western' civil laws and values].

But if that is so,       ....who then, is the moslem ?

The moslem, is a person in the enthrall of ISLAM.

The moslem, is follower of ISLAM.

The fulfilling of, and the empowering of,        the doctrines and tenets and laws of ISLAM,
will always remain the central focus of his being, and of his life.

The moslem, is a person in the enthrall of ISLAM.

------- >

IMAGE....

"Behead all those who insult the Prophet"

The result of children, being under the influence of 'Aussie' moslems - Sydney, 2012

MORE.....

IMAGE....

"Whoever insults a Prophet, KILL HIM!"

Moslems resident in the UK, teaching their children, the 'true path'.

THE RESULTANT ADULT [exemplar]

-------- >

IMAGE....

"Behead those who insult ISLAM"

Islamic Protest - IN AUSTRALIA - on the streets of Sydney from Hyde Park to George Streets, September 15, 2012.

Here in Australia too,
        .....many moslem children are going to grow up, into devout adult 'Aussie' JIHADI moslems.

Many moslem children, in Australia,      BEING UNDER THE INFLUENCE OF THEIR MOSLEM PARENTS,       are going to grow up, into devout adult 'Aussie' moslems,
who BELIEVE, that slitting the throat of a filthy infidel is
"as meaningless as two goats butting heads"
[Google that phrase!].....

--------- >

QUESTION;

AND WHERE DO THESE VICIOUS AND MURDEROUS 'IDEAS', WHICH MOSLEMS HOLD, COME FROM ???

ANSWER;

FROM THE DIRECT INFLUENCE, OF THE MAINSTREAM DOCTRINES AND TENETS AND LAWS, OF ISLAM.

Yadda said....
http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1504079978/14#14
Quote:

'Teacher quits after     primary school     students threaten to behead her'

QUESTION;
Where do moslem children living in Australia get these ideas from ?

IMAGE.....

WAKE UP PEOPLE !

« Last Edit: Aug 21st, 2018 at 4:33pm by Yadda »  

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Re: no moslem who can be considered to be a good perso
Reply #1 - Aug 21st, 2018 at 3:49pm

Yadda said.....
http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1409991405/8#8
Quote:

Promoting and encouraging violent and unlawful acts is illegal.

We live in a country in which the people supposedly respect the rule of law.

Without widespread respect for the law of the land, we [our Australian society] would descend into being like Syria, Iraq, Egypt, Libya, Somalia, etc, etc - which is exactly what moslems are trying to achieve.

Moslems want to destroy all of the institutions in Australia, which help to maintain a peaceful and functioning society.

SUGGESTION;
If you live in Australia and you don't like what ISLAM promotes then you should contact your federal parliamentary representative - EXPLAIN TO HIM/HER WHY YOU DO NOT LIKE ISLAM AND MOSLEMS - and encourage your federal parliamentary representative to try to get ISLAM lawfully declared a proscribed [banned] group in Australia.

Act within the law.

Otherwise we are no better than moslems.

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."

IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: no moslem can be considered to be a good person
Reply #2 - Aug 21st, 2018 at 4:00pm

The images speak for themselves.

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #3 - Aug 21st, 2018 at 4:15pm

Johnnie wrote on Aug 21st, 2018 at 4:00pm:

The images speak for themselves.

Indeed.

The sometimes private and unguarded words,       and the sometimes open and public behaviour,
of the moslem himself,          speaks to his character,
and to the 'merit' of that [his 'religion'],        which is his inspiration.

The law and tenets and doctrines of,        ISLAM.

------ >

IMAGE...

THOSE PLACARDS, AT A MOSLEM STREET PROTEST, 2006, IN LONDON READ.....

"Slay those who insult Islam"
"Behead those who insult Islam"
"Massacre those who insult Islam"
"Butcher those who mock Islam"

"Europe you will pay, demolition is on its way"
"Europe you will pay, extermination is on its way"
"Exterminate those who slander Islam"
"Europe is the cancer, Islam is the answer"
"Islam will dominate the world"
"Freedom go to hell"
"Europe take some lessons from 9/11"
"Be prepared for the real Holocaust"
"BBC = British Blasphemic Crusaders"

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #4 - Aug 28th, 2018 at 4:01pm

Moslem       "...is the worst word ever written, a sign of infidelity, disbelief, filth, a sign of dirt."

....a sign of betrayal, treason, and treachery.

The word 'infidelity' is inexorably associated with the act of betrayal.

Dictionary;
betray = = act treacherously towards (one’s country) by aiding the enemy.      be disloyal to.

These moslems,     betrayed Australia,      they betrayed the country where they lived, they betrayed the country which nurtured and nourished both themselves, and their families, and their community.

And the pinnacle of their combined desire, as moslems, it must be presumed,
was to harm Australia and to harm as many fellow Australians as they were able to.

QUESTION;
Why did Farhad Khalil Mohammad Jabar and his co-conspirators choose to go to the mosque,
to source the revolver which Farhad Khalil Mohammad Jabar used, to murder Curtis Cheng ?

Why didn't these co-conspirators simply meet in a public park, or some small cafe, or in a pizza bar ?

Didn't these moslems care,         that their mosque, and thereby their 'faith', would be implicated in what followed ?

------- >

IMAGE...

Farhad Khalil Mohammad Jabar outside Parramatta police headquarters

QUESTION;
What 'set off' Farhad Khalil Mohammad Jabar on that fateful day, to decide to murder Australian Curtis Cheng in Parramatta, NSW ???

ANSWER;
ONLY ALLAH KNOWS!

n.b.
ISLAMIC culture encouraged Farhad Khalil Mohammad Jabar, to murder Australian Curtis Cheng.

Farhad Khalil Mohammad Jabar was inspired by ISLAM's imperative, which urged him TO KILL THE ENEMIES OF ALLAH.

IMAGE....

'Aussie' EX-moslem, Mohamed Elomar, doing 'good works' in Syria/Iraq.

Quote:

'Whosoever dies without participating in an expedition (jihad) nor having the intention to do so, dies on a branch of hypocrisy,'

- 'Aussie' EX-moslem, Mohamed Elomar, quoting ISLAMIC scripture.

"O ye who believe! Fight those of the disbelievers who are near to you, and let them find harshness in you, and know that Allah is with those who keep their duty (unto Him)."
Koran 9.123

"Allah hath purchased of the believers their persons and their goods; for theirs (in return) is the garden (of Paradise): they fight in His cause, and slay and are slain:...."
Koran 9.111

IP Logged

issuevoter
Gold Member

Australian Politics

The Great State of Mind
Reply #5 - Aug 28th, 2018 at 4:57pm

It depends on how a person is designated. To be a Muzlim, one has to believe Mohamed was the messenger of God, and the Koran is the word of God. I am sure there are those who have not given it any serious thought, and go along with the Muzlim designation due a kind of cultural allegiance which is more about tribalism, but that does not actually make them Muzlims. If they believe the Koran is the word of God, they join a long list of cretinous lowbrows who are not prepared to think for themselves. Just like Global Warming denialists.

No political allegiance. No philosophy. No religion.

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #6 - Aug 31st, 2018 at 11:29am

issue, and Yadda for that matter too...

If we were to meet in real life and you actually got to know me, I'm fairly confident you would reject as utterly absurd the idea that I am a "cretinous lowbrow" who "doesn't think for themselves", or in any way a "bad person".

Just sayyin  Smiley

A resident Islam critic who claims to represent western values said:
Quote:
Outlawing the enemy's uniform - hijab, islamic beard - is not depriving one's own people of their freedoms.

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #7 - Aug 31st, 2018 at 12:28pm

polite_gandalf wrote on Aug 31st, 2018 at 11:29am:

If we were to meet in real life and you actually got to know me, I'm fairly confident you would reject as utterly absurd the idea that I am.....in any way a "bad person".

Just sayyin  Smiley

gandalf,

You are a moslem,     .....a person who is,      a follower of ISLAM.

You are a person who is aware, of what the principle tenets of ISLAM are, and what those tenets require of you.
http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1534424949/7#7

You are a person who is aware of your personal obligation, to the very real strictures of Allah's religion.

just sayin.

Yadda said....
http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1431117115/1#1
Quote:

"every moslem in Australia is a latent, wanna-be homicidal maniac"

- Yadda

QUESTION;
What about the innocent moslems ?

IMO, [logically] there are no innocent moslems [among persons who have come to the age of consent], and yet still declare themselves to be moslems.

How so [logically] ?

QUESTION;
How credible is it that a person who is devout enough to insist that he is a moslem, is unaware of what ISLAM promotes, and is unaware of what the principle tenets of ISLAM are ?

QUESTION;
How 'innocent' is a person who agrees to give aid and comfort [and to give their own 'power'],      ...to a philosophy which transforms human beings, into homicidal maniacs ?

QUESTION;
How 'innocent' is a person who agrees to give aid and comfort [and to give their own 'power'],     ...to a philosophy which claims that murdering, in the cause of religious bigotry, is a religious virtue ?

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #8 - Aug 31st, 2018 at 12:38pm

key difference: I don't agree to give aid and comfort to a philosophy which transforms human beings, into homicidal maniacs.

But you've been told that before, so I'll just leave it there.

Quote:
Outlawing the enemy's uniform - hijab, islamic beard - is not depriving one's own people of their freedoms.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #9 - Aug 31st, 2018 at 12:48pm

If we were to meet in real life and you actually got to know me, I'm fairly confident you would reject as utterly absurd the idea that I am a "cretinous lowbrow" who "doesn't think for themselves", or in any way a "bad person".

Just sayyin  Smiley

What if they asked you about mindless collectives of treacherous Jews?

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #10 - Aug 31st, 2018 at 12:50pm

@ Reply #8,

NOTHING TO DO WITH ISLAM.....

------- >

THE HADITH....

"...the Prophet said, 'If somebody (a Muslim) discards his religion, kill him."
- DEAD.
hadithsunnah/bukhari/ #004.052.260

------- >

ISLAMIC LAW TEXT....

"Ibn 'Umar related that the Messenger of Allah, upon whom be peace, said, "I have been ordered to kill the people until they testify that there is no god except Allah, and that Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah, and they establish prayer and pay the zakah. If they do that, their blood and wealth are protected from me save by the rights of Islam. Their reckoning will be with Allah." (Related by al-Bukhari and Muslim.) "
fiqhussunnah/fus1_06

------- >

ISLAMIC LAW TEXT....

"Ibn 'Abbas reported that the Prophet said: "The bare essence of Islam and the basics of the religion are three [acts], upon which Islam has been established. Whoever leaves one of them becomes an unbeliever and his blood may legally be spilled. [The acts are:] Testifying that there is no God except Allah, the obligatory prayers, and the fast of Ramadan."...."
fiqhussunnah/#3.110

n.b.
"Whoever......becomes an unbeliever.....his blood may legally be spilled."

......ACCORDING TO gandalf ???

Or just,      nothing to do with gandalf - the moslem ?

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #11 - Aug 31st, 2018 at 1:38pm

freediver wrote on Aug 31st, 2018 at 12:48pm:

Just sayyin  Smiley

Depends if your talking about what I've actually said on the topic, or the words you have shoved into my mouth.

Still, I find it hard to believe that someone would judge me as a "cretinous lowbrow" based on my musings of what 7th century arab culture was like. Of course, if you could somehow extrapolate those musings into some sinister meme about me being a rabid nazi anti-semite who thinks its fine to slaughter jews for being jews - then thats obviously a very different matter.

Quote:

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #12 - Aug 31st, 2018 at 11:05pm

@ Reply #8,

When we see ISLAMIC inspired violence in the world, everyday,

moslems living in the West, insist, and would have you believe;

that ISLAM has got nothing to do with ISLAM.....

That is total BS.

------- >

THE HADITH....

"...the Prophet said, 'If somebody (a Muslim) discards his religion, kill him."
- DEAD.
hadithsunnah/bukhari/ #004.052.260

Yadda said....
http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1418244166/15#15
Quote:

You mean that we [infidels, on OzPol] are guilty of 'stereotyping' members of the Australian mainstream moslem community!!!!

Shock horror!!!!

Fancy having the gall to associate moslems,     .......with,      .....moslems!

Fancy having the gall to associate moslems,     .......with,      .....ISLAM [and with ISLAM's laws and tenets] !

Dictionary;
Muslim = = a follower of Islam.

Google;
Shahada, confession of faith, of a muslim

"There is no god except for Allah alone;    and Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah."

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #13 - Sep 1st, 2018 at 1:05am

polite_gandalf wrote on Aug 31st, 2018 at 1:38pm:

Just sayyin  Smiley

Depends if your talking about what I've actually said on the topic, or the words you have shoved into my mouth.

Still, I find it hard to believe that someone would judge me as a "cretinous lowbrow" based on my musings of what 7th century arab culture was like. Of course, if you could somehow extrapolate those musings into some sinister meme about me being a rabid nazi anti-semite who thinks its fine to slaughter jews for being jews - then thats obviously a very different matter.

Plenty of Nazis were also very personable people Gandalf. They kissed their wife and children goodbye in the morning then went off to herd the Jews into the gas chambers. They would have no doubt also taken offence at the suggestion there was something wrong with them.

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #14 - Sep 1st, 2018 at 11:17am

freediver wrote on Sep 1st, 2018 at 1:05am:
polite_gandalf wrote on Aug 31st, 2018 at 1:38pm:

Just sayyin  Smiley

Plenty of Nazis were also very personable people Gandalf. They kissed their wife and children goodbye in the morning then went off to herd the Jews into the gas chambers. They would have no doubt also taken offence at the suggestion there was something wrong with them.

Does G do that?

Oh, how awful. Still, I'm sure it's just a phase he's going through. Remember, FD, G's one of us.

Now you stop herding Jews, G, and wake up to yourself. You stand up for your own race and blame Islam.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print