The_Barnacle wrote on Feb 9
th, 2020 at 12:04pm:
So in a convoluted way you are saying that Ajax is wrong
Not so petal. I said it was my opinion. You are always quick to denigrate it; why take it as gospel now?
The_Barnacle wrote on Feb 9
th, 2020 at 12:04pm:
Yes I've noticed that you are always demanding answers to your questions.
Instead of wasting all our time here why don't you go straight to the source and ask the BoM?
Because you were the one quoting them. Ah I see blind obeisance.

You don't know what they post but it must be right.

But back to the topic at hand -
"The United States may be using a “climate weapon” to cause an unseasonably warm winter in Russia, a lawmaker has claimed in an interview with the Govorit Moskva radio station Tuesday.
Weather experts say the anomaly in Moscow and parts of Russia this winter was caused by an atmospheric front from the Atlantic Ocean.
Moscow Resorts to Fake Snow for New Year Festivities.
“I’m convinced these are not random changes in the climate,” Alexei Zhuravlyov, a member of Russia’s lower house of parliament, the State Duma, told Govorit Moskva.
“If [Russia's permafrost] melts now, it will be a disaster. ... The Americans know this and they’re testing this weapon,” the leader of the nationalist Rodina party said, alleging that the U.S. tests are in violation of international bans.
Zhuravlyov, 57, previously blamed last summer’s Siberian forest fires and Moscow storms on U.S. “climate weapons.”
https://www.themoscowtimes.com/2020/01/15/us-climate-weapon-caused-russias-warm-...