Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Trump supports term limits for senators and repres (Read 763 times)
Panther
Gold Member

My Heart beats True for
the Red White & Blue...

Re: Trump supports term limits for senators and repres
Reply #15 - Jan 14th, 2020 at 12:35pm

Brian Ross wrote on Jan 14th, 2020 at 12:23pm:
Panther wrote on Jan 13th, 2020 at 10:19pm:
Dnarever wrote on Jan 13th, 2020 at 7:00pm:
Panther wrote on Jan 13th, 2020 at 3:54pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Jan 13th, 2020 at 2:00pm:
Panther wrote on Jan 13th, 2020 at 12:30pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Jan 13th, 2020 at 11:18am:
What I find interesting is that we have numerous hints that el Presidente' Trump wants more than his term limits allow - three or more terms and yet here, we have el Presidente' Trump supposedly supporting term limits for senators and congresspeople.   Mmmm, I see a little bit of a contradiction there...  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Until something become fact & above fiction, it's nothing but hearsay, & totally immaterial Wink

Spoken like a true Trumpite, there, Panther.  Tsk, tsk.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Yeah Bwian.........I can almost feel yer PAIN....

DAMN FACTS always get in the Left's Face ta piss on yer Parade!!  Grin Grin Grin

Talking about facts, Exactly why does trump need to hide them ?

The facts would prove his innocence - unfortunately that would only work if he were innocent.

Guess that answers the question.

Dumb as dog sh!t as usual DuckyBoy!!  Grin Grin Grin

President Donald John Trump is the accused, the defendant, therefore, under the American System he needs to prove absolutely nothing. He doesn't need to even offer any defense if he chooses not to, if the Prosecutors don't prove their case convincingly, they...the US Senate....can't & won't convict. The President will be acquitted. http://www.33sm.ml/smileys/cleanteeth09.gif

The burden of proof all rests with the Prosecution....the accusers.......to make an overwhelming & compelling case, to secure a 67 Super-Majority vote, & remove our American President from Office.

That Bwian.....that's a FACT!  Wink

Can I ask why you must make your text so large?  Do you have poor eyesight?  You do realise you can achieve the same result by using the "enlarge" option under the view menu (or by holding down the control button and using your mouse's wheel)?

I have not disputed whether or not Trump most offer anything for his own defence.   I suspect he will though, 'cause he's that sort of guy, right?  Roll Eyes :Wink

Being the United States Of America is a Sovereign Nation consisting of FREE Americans, he has the Constitutionally protected Unalienable RIGHT as a FREE American, to freely exercise a defense at the political Senate 'trial', or not.  Wink

"When the People fear government there is Tyranny;
When government fears the People there is Freedom & Liberty!"

'
Live FREE or DIE!
'

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print