Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8
Send Topic Print
More sewer revelations! (Read 5207 times)
Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Re: More sewer revelations!
Reply #60 - Oct 5th, 2019 at 3:35pm

Aussie wrote on Oct 5th, 2019 at 3:23pm:
Oh dear....Bobyy.....this was addressed at you by Reboot at the sewer:

Quote:
Seriously though, it's pointless. Bobby is obsessed with Arsie. It has become clear to me since joining that Bobby has nothing better to do than to engage in this petty forum BS. So in a sense, he is very much like Arsie. I admit I had some fun with it once, but the
daily
obsession and news updates on what happens over at OzPol (which always comes from BOBBY,
nobody else.) gets boring, and really petty after a while.
The sad part is it's old men acting like a bunch of schoolgirls - two cliques warring against each other. Perhaps a couple of old ladies too, just to even out the scales.

Is she talking out of School, Bobby...speaking in public about what is going on in sewer's Sparta?

It sure looks like it Bobby.

He's exaggerating  - it's  more like once per week
when I find out that you've been sprung
doing something naughty.
The latest snippet is you making up
false accusations about Cods -
well covered here and in a lot more detail.

« Last Edit: Oct 5th, 2019 at 4:11pm by Bobby. »  

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #61 - Oct 5th, 2019 at 4:13pm

barryfromthebush wrote on Oct 4th, 2019 at 7:20pm:
I love you Aussie.

Really?

Are you two an item?

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #62 - Oct 5th, 2019 at 4:55pm

Bobby. wrote on Oct 5th, 2019 at 3:35pm:
Aussie wrote on Oct 5th, 2019 at 3:23pm:
Oh dear....Bobyy.....this was addressed at you by Reboot at the sewer:

Quote:
Seriously though, it's pointless. Bobby is obsessed with Arsie. It has become clear to me since joining that Bobby has nothing better to do than to engage in this petty forum BS. So in a sense, he is very much like Arsie. I admit I had some fun with it once, but the
daily
obsession and news updates on what happens over at OzPol (which always comes from BOBBY,
nobody else.) gets boring, and really petty after a while.
The sad part is it's old men acting like a bunch of schoolgirls - two cliques warring against each other. Perhaps a couple of old ladies too, just to even out the scales.

Is she talking out of School, Bobby...speaking in public about what is going on in sewer's Sparta?

It sure looks like it Bobby.

He's exaggerating  - it's  more like once per week
when I find out that you've been sprung
doing something naughty.
The latest snippet is you making up
false accusations about Cods -
well covered here and in a lot more detail.

Reboot says they are a lesbian....female.  Tell me about this false accusation against cods.  You stumbled the last time I asked.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #63 - Oct 5th, 2019 at 5:08pm

Aussie wrote on Oct 5th, 2019 at 4:55pm:
Reboot says they are a lesbian....female.  Tell me about this false accusation against cods.  You stumbled the last time I asked.

I know nothing about any lesbian.

The false accusations you made against Cods are
well covered in this very thread.
Let's not repeat them a dozen times until you understand.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #64 - Oct 5th, 2019 at 6:52pm

Bobby. wrote on Oct 5th, 2019 at 5:08pm:

If you think you can establish there is a false accusation when you do not post what cods said, there is no foundation to your stupid claim that I misrepresented what she said.

What did she say, Bobby?

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #65 - Oct 5th, 2019 at 7:24pm

Aussie wrote on Oct 5th, 2019 at 6:52pm:
Bobby. wrote on Oct 5th, 2019 at 5:08pm:

If you think you can establish there is a false accusation when you do not post what cods said, there is no foundation to your stupid claim that I misrepresented what she said.

What did she say, Bobby?

Even if he did what you asked, you've shown your rationality to be faulty. I'm a ban happy gmod for example according to you, I get off on banning people, yet you can only come up with two people I may have banned in the last year. I'm wondering if you are going senile, old man. Wondering if your vindictive tainted mind is sliding into the yesteryears. We all wonder about things, what do you wonder about?

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #66 - Oct 5th, 2019 at 7:55pm

Tell you what I don't wonder about Setanta, I simply say it......you claim you may have banned only two people in 12 months, yet there are Rule breaches here every day, so I conclude you are either incompetent or just taking the perks of the job and while wilfully not doing the job.

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #67 - Oct 5th, 2019 at 9:58pm

Aussie wrote on Oct 5th, 2019 at 7:55pm:
Tell you what I don't wonder about Setanta, I simply say it......you claim you may have banned only two people in 12 months, yet there are Rule breaches here every day, so I conclude you are either incompetent or just taking the perks of the job and while wilfully not doing the job.

Now you are turning your argument that I get off on banning people on it's head and saying I should do more banning of people just to have a go at me? What more does anyone need to see that it who was banned not how many that pisses you off. At least be consistent, you're sounding like anything is a good thing as long as it's to have a go at me. That's pretty random. Senile dementia? I wonder? You may conclude what you like as you so often do and are so often wrong about, sleuthsayer. I can also come to conclusions, you are bent and losing what mind you had. You can't even keep your attacks consistent. Damned if I do, damned if I don't. Catch 22. You sad, dishonourable, not small handed, wondering, senile old thing.

I had done too many bannings yesterday and enjoyed doing it, now not enough today. Are you volunteering to make up the numbers of banned I should have?

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #68 - Oct 5th, 2019 at 10:03pm

Make your mind up...do you do the GMod job or not?  Choose.

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #69 - Oct 5th, 2019 at 10:06pm

Aussie wrote on Oct 5th, 2019 at 10:03pm:
Make your mind up...do you do the GMod job or not?  Choose.

Why don't you tell me about my ban happy fingers that all of a sudden don't ban enough? Way to make a fool of yourself and show the true intent of your original claim you tribal bigot.

edit: Oh, you don't get to tell me my job description and duties, bummer for you.

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #70 - Oct 5th, 2019 at 10:25pm

Setanta wrote on Oct 5th, 2019 at 9:58pm:
Aussie wrote on Oct 5th, 2019 at 7:55pm:

Now you are turning your argument that I get off on banning people on it's head and saying I should do more banning of people just to have a go at me? What more does anyone need to see that it who was banned not how many that pisses you off. At least be consistent, you're sounding like anything is a good thing as long as it's to have a go at me. That's pretty random. Senile dementia? I wonder? You may conclude what you like as you so often do and are so often wrong about, sleuthsayer. I can also come to conclusions, you are bent and losing what mind you had. You can't even keep your attacks consistent. Damned if I do, damned if I don't. Catch 22. You sad, dishonourable, not small handed, wondering, senile old thing.

I had done too many bannings yesterday and enjoyed doing it, now not enough today. Are you volunteering to make up the numbers of banned I should have?

No, I didn't think so. That might be skin off your nose, eh? No skin off my nose though if I fall on my sword for you and betray the trust put in me. You are the epitome of the sly, scheming, backstabbing advisers to kings we see in stories and movies. You sicken me.

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #71 - Oct 6th, 2019 at 12:02am

You're Scott aren't you Aussie? You are as effective a Aed and as backstabbing as Giric.

Edit: I'm betting you've never heard of either of them. Get your google on.
« Last Edit: Oct 6th, 2019 at 12:43am by Setanta »  

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #72 - Oct 6th, 2019 at 5:53am

Aussie wrote on Oct 5th, 2019 at 3:05pm:
Bobby. wrote on Oct 5th, 2019 at 3:00pm:
Aussie wrote on Oct 5th, 2019 at 2:50pm:
Wrong yet again Bobby.

Now I remember -
you used the name of Setanta to get into Sparta
& then used the name of theMole to publish your findings.

As I said...wrong on both counts.

No I'm not.
I'm correct -
Should it be another charge to add to the list for your trial?

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #73 - Oct 6th, 2019 at 9:03am

Bobby. wrote on Oct 3rd, 2019 at 8:25pm:
Aussie wrote on Oct 3rd, 2019 at 8:17pm:
Bobby. wrote on Oct 3rd, 2019 at 7:35pm:
Disingenuous Aussie -

It was an idea put forth by Nicole.  Roll Eyes

forgiven

namaste

And not shut down by BO.  She is happy to have the applause (like all tyrants) but will not cop criticism (like all tyrants.) 

Instead of shutting it down, she went on to attack the very foundation of the place...its Rules/Constitution imposed by freediver.  I agree it is a crap document, I said so as soon as he foisted it on PA, but not because it provided (clumsily) for a democratic process to establish and control the election of and the restraints on Admin...like BO.

She condoned the uprising, but it is dead in the water as wiser heads, especially Nom De Plume (almost a PA original) is not on board.

By being so soft on that crap by Nicole, she has demonstrated that she WANTS to be enshrined as permanent Admin.  The dickheads there reckon I was tough.  I was never wanting to become a permanent tyrant like BO is trying to ferment.

Next, that Thread will disappear from my sight I reckon.  BO detests anything which threatens her grip on power.

Where are you SN with your photoshopping? BO wants 'the precious' at her will.

When did you blokes lose your balls?

All rubbish.
You expect BO to hide or delete the thread?
All views are open to discussion on a free forum.

We need BO here to clean this place up.

And, just as I predicted, the tyrant head of the sewer has hidden the Thread, likely moved it to Sparta.  What say ye Bobby?  Was I right and were you wrong, yet again?

Grin

IP Logged

Secret Wars
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #74 - Oct 6th, 2019 at 9:17am

Aussie ya whining stalking plotting softcock, you hide threads as well, cept you call it archiving.  Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8
Send Topic Print