Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 11
Send Topic Print
Busty babe gets fined for nothing (Read 12299 times)
Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Busty babe gets fined for nothing
Reply #45 - Jul 1st, 2019 at 4:35pm

Laugh till you cry wrote on Jul 1st, 2019 at 2:53pm:
Mr Hammer wrote on Jun 16th, 2019 at 10:41am:
I believe we need the cops point of view in this one. She might have been looking at it even though it wasn't in her hands. That's still an offence.

She might have been watching a video of Mr. Hammer simulating heterosexuality.

She might have been watching you sh itting in a gutter.

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #46 - Jul 1st, 2019 at 5:55pm

UnSubRocky wrote on Jul 1st, 2019 at 9:51am:
Valkie wrote on Jul 1st, 2019 at 5:27am:
UnSubRocky wrote on Jun 30th, 2019 at 11:31pm:
Frickin' dung mattered me off this afternoon about getting an "offender levy" against me, after the court ruled that I pay only the fine and the court costs, after losing my court battle. But, SPERS wanted a piece of the pie, adding the offender levy on top of that decision. SPERS can get the minimum repayments I am allowed. bugger-em. I better not be getting increased demerit points, too.

What the hell is an offenders levy?

It is a levy made against a person found guilty of a driving offence after contesting the charge in court. Not only do you risk having your fine increased, and pay court costs. But, you have the SPERS go after you with another cash grab.

So
In other words,
The grubberment have decided, not just to punish you for some semi- legal cash grab fine
But if you have the gall to dare and question them, they fine you on top of the fine?

But you can't get compensation for your time and effort to fight the fine if you win.

And this is an honest system???????????

All the grubberment want is to churn out fines and get the pennies rolling in.

If they stuff up, as we all know they do regularly, they don't want anyone to question it, but to just pay up.

Speed cameras are about as accurate as a two Bob watch.
They measure your speed over 1 metre, that's right, 1 metre.
The signal is picked up by a piezoelectric sensor in the road and sent to a computer mounted in a box on the side of the road.

As your wheel goes over the second piezoelectric sensor, a second signal is sent to the computer

If the timeframe is too short, it tells the camera to take a picture.

Bingo, flash for cash.

Now the facts
Piezoelectric sensors are know to fail or malfunction regularly.
Putting them in an environment that can be anything from 0 deg to 60 plus degrees will cause them to malfunction even more often.

Then there is the computer
We all have computers don't We?
All of our computers function flawlessly every single day, don't they?
And putting a computer in a box on the side of the road that has temperatures of a similar range to the road 0 deg to over 60 deg c is really going to be beneficial to the computer function.

Trucks, cars and other vehicles also vibrate
Quite a bit in fact.
Out of balance tyres can affect the piezoelectric sensors
Vibration can and does destroy circuitry in the boxes that house traffic lights.

(I used to test these things and you should see how truck noise vibration destroys the circuitry)

But the speed camera computers, far more complex than traffic light computers, won't be affected like every other electrical device, because the known lying R&M tell us so????

Finally, you get the "fine" in the post weeks or months after the event.
It's virtually impossible to prove you were not speeding at a time weeks or months before.
And the grubberment have circumvented the law by making you guilty without actually proving you are.
You must prove your innocence, rather than them proving guilt.

Our grubberment are all crooks
The R&M are even bigger crooks, justifying their lies and corruption by claiming they save lives.
But there is ZERO , nada, nuffink to prove that putting up speed cameras and camera cars has actually saved even one life.

But, on the other hand, it can be easily proven that fixing the roads save many lives.

But the grubberment don't want to spend money fixing roads, they just want revenue.

A POX ON THEM ALL.

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #47 - Jul 1st, 2019 at 6:01pm

Valkie wrote on Jul 1st, 2019 at 5:55pm:
If they stuff up, as we all know they do regularly, they don't want anyone to question it, but to just pay up.

try dealing with the dept. of immigration .... they make SPERS look like alter boys. They fuq up, mix up their files so they're looking at the wrong person altogether and you can prove it, and your only choices are to appeal or to start all over again and apply again, both of which cost the same ($2500 14 years ago ... god knows what they charge these days) but the appeal can take up to 12 months.  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Friggen thieves the lot of them.

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Rockhampton, Q
Reply #48 - Jul 1st, 2019 at 6:41pm

Frickin' dung mattered me off this afternoon about getting an "offender levy" against me, after the court ruled that I pay only the fine and the court costs, after losing my court battle. But, SPERS wanted a piece of the pie, adding the offender levy on top of that decision. SPERS can get the minimum repayments I am allowed. bugger-em. I better not be getting increased demerit points, too.

It is a levy made against a person found guilty of a driving offence after contesting the charge in court. Not only do you risk having your fine increased, and pay court costs. But, you have the SPERS go after you with another cash grab.

So
In other words,
The grubberment have decided, not just to punish you for some semi- legal cash grab fine
But if you have the gall to dare and question them, they fine you on top of the fine?

But you can't get compensation for your time and effort to fight the fine if you win.

---

---

But the grubberment don't want to spend money fixing roads, they just want revenue.

I will tell you some of the details. It was a public holiday. The officer was under pressure to fine any motorist to justify his job. I came along about a second too late to go through an amber light. The traffic lights turned from amber to red when I was about halfway through the intersection. I exited the intersection a second later. The officer put his emergency lights on and intercepted me down the road. Officer explained to me that I could have stopped at the stop line. I told him otherwise. I figured that there was a rule -- later told to me by a duty lawyer -- that if you cannot stop safely for a yellow light, you may proceed through. It is now told to me that even if you cannot stop for the stop line safely, you should stop safely over the stop line and back up. Only excuses are emergency reasons, or if a car is following behind. $391 fine - 3 point demerit.

The court did not want to hear any of my claims that I tried to brake, even after I pointed it out to her in the dash cam footage of a red flash, and even the car coming in to view that I was braking until I withdrew braking procedure and rolled over the line and then kept going. I left the scene of the intersection well before the officer's vehicle had got the green light. I did not impede or do any dangerous on the road. If anything, had I tried to stop for the stop line, I would have gone off the road.

What really irks me is that the prosecuting lawyer acted like this was an open-and-shut case. The audible scoffs she gave when I was giving testimony. The all-high-and-mighty attitude about how I should have easily gone from 50kmh to 0 inside a distance of 10m from the stop line. The way she summed up by telling the magistrate how to do her job giving her directions. Oh, and she was acting on the police's behalf at no cost to the officer. I wish I could have had a representative speak on my behalf, given that I was not in any considerable fashion someone with lawyer experience.

I wish the Qld police would make up their minds on what is acceptable.

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #49 - Jul 2nd, 2019 at 5:47am

UnSubRocky wrote on Jul 1st, 2019 at 6:41pm:

So
In other words,

---

---

I will tell you some of the details. It was a public holiday. The officer was under pressure to fine any motorist to justify his job. I came along about a second too late to go through an amber light. The traffic lights turned from amber to red when I was about halfway through the intersection. I exited the intersection a second later. The officer put his emergency lights on and intercepted me down the road. Officer explained to me that I could have stopped at the stop line. I told him otherwise. I figured that there was a rule -- later told to me by a duty lawyer -- that if you cannot stop safely for a yellow light, you may proceed through. It is now told to me that even if you cannot stop for the stop line safely, you should stop safely over the stop line and back up. Only excuses are emergency reasons, or if a car is following behind. $391 fine - 3 point demerit.

The court did not want to hear any of my claims that I tried to brake, even after I pointed it out to her in the dash cam footage of a red flash, and even the car coming in to view that I was braking until I withdrew braking procedure and rolled over the line and then kept going. I left the scene of the intersection well before the officer's vehicle had got the green light. I did not impede or do any dangerous on the road. If anything, had I tried to stop for the stop line, I would have gone off the road.

What really irks me is that the prosecuting lawyer acted like this was an open-and-shut case. The audible scoffs she gave when I was giving testimony. The all-high-and-mighty attitude about how I should have easily gone from 50kmh to 0 inside a distance of 10m from the stop line. The way she summed up by telling the magistrate how to do her job giving her directions. Oh, and she was acting on the police's behalf at no cost to the officer. I wish I could have had a representative speak on my behalf, given that I was not in any considerable fashion someone with lawyer experience.

What is acceptable is to pay up and shut up.
All they want is our money.
Whatever legal, semi legal, moral or immoral, corrupt or twisted way they can get it.
Kleptocrats thrive in the grubberment
They get promoted for each questionable method they can introduce to part us with our hard earned.

The grubberment is full of these disgusting grubby slugs.
The R&M more so than any other.

And as I have said
The R&M are the sluts of the grubberment, designed for no other purpose than to collect money for no services rendered.

The highway patrol ( cockroaches to even their own bretheren) are simply prostitutes to the R&M.
While acting as mobile revenue collectors, they are not functionally cops, they work for the R&M as contractors.
As such, if they don't perform like trained pigs, they don't get the extra income.

It's all about how our grubberment can fleece us for everything they can.

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Rockhampton, Q
Reply #50 - Jul 2nd, 2019 at 4:18pm

As far as I am concerned, the Australian government can refund me about $1500 worth of fines and court costs from the last 15 years and rescind the traffic history for about 3 or 4 cases on my driving record.

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #51 - Jul 2nd, 2019 at 4:47pm

UnSubRocky wrote on Jul 1st, 2019 at 6:41pm:

So
In other words,

---

---

If the light turned red when you were halfway though then you are guilty.

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Rockhampton, Q
Reply #52 - Jul 3rd, 2019 at 5:21am

rhino wrote on Jul 2nd, 2019 at 4:47pm:

The problem was, I tried to stop for the yellow light. And had I not slowed down for the yellow light, I would very likely have exited the intersection before the lights had turned red. All the court saw on police dash cam footage was of me driving about 40kmh through an intersection after having slowed from 55kmh (max). The situation I had was a 70m stretch of road that showed a green light facing me when I turned the corner and headed towards the intersection. The cars that had passed through the intersection before me had given me the impression that the lights there had only just turned green. So, I had the gamble of either driving up slowly and betting on an amber light to stop safely. Or speeding up and getting a green light that only just turns amber just before or after I reach the stop line.

But, the light turned amber a good distance before I reached the stop line. I had to go from accelerating to braking in what, after reviewing the footage at home, I can say was about 0.75 seconds after the light turned amber. Gave just over a second's worth of braking. Then rolled over the stop line at a perceptively slow speed on dash cam footage. At that point, I accelerated off the intersection halfway through to clear the intersection, which was about the time of the red light. Alternatively, had I kept accelerating to the speed limit before the stop line, I would have got to the stop line a second after the light turned amber, and I would likely have gone through the intersection easily before the light turned red. Had I kept braking, I would have stopped over the stop line. It all came down to whether I felt I was doing the right thing.

I had a near similar situation a month after that, where I slowed from 60kmh to 50kmh for that area. I got a yellow light, where the vehicle was in a similar relative position. I quickly braked and braked heavily. I went from 50kmh to 0kmh in a short time and managed to pull up to the stop line, with the front wheels over the stop line. The difference being that I was in a smaller car and had readied myself better and was not in the process of accelerating.

The Qld police have fined me for stopping over the stop line, 20 years ago. Now, they changed their minds and will fine people for not stopping for yellow light signals. I wish that had some consistency with their rulings. This was a blatant revenue raising exercise for the police officer.
« Last Edit: Jul 3rd, 2019 at 5:30am by UnSubRocky »  

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #53 - Jul 3rd, 2019 at 6:33am

What a rip-off - just revenue collection.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7199625/New-road-rule-changes-affecting...

Doubled fines for phone use, licence fee hikes, and mandatory hi-vis for motorbike riders:
The new road rule changes hitting Australian drivers

New road rules and more expensive fines will affect Australian drivers this year
    Fines, license fees and car registration expenses will increase in Queensland
    Tougher new drink driving laws have been introduced in New South Wales
    Motorbike riders in Victoria to be required to wear hi-vis jackets under new plan 
    Road rule amendments are being brought to the Northern Territory on August 1
    Among the changes the fine for using a phone while driving is doubled to $500.

Changes to the existing road rules around Australia include increases to licence fees, registration fees and hefty fines hikes.

New laws are being brought in across New South Wales, Victoria, and Queensland, but the biggest changes are set to affect drivers in the Northern Territory where the fine for using a phone while driving is being doubled.

RACQ spokesperson Clare Hunter said a raft of amendments are set to occur in Queensland on July 1.

'Once again drivers will be paying more to renew their licences and they'll be out of pocket more to keep their vehicles registered. The cost of a driver licence will increase to as much as $180.70 for a five year licence,' Ms Hunter said.   

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #54 - Jul 3rd, 2019 at 7:53am

Bobby. wrote on Jul 3rd, 2019 at 6:33am:

What do you have against revenue?   Undecided

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #55 - Jul 3rd, 2019 at 8:01am

greggerypeccary wrote on Jul 3rd, 2019 at 7:53am:

I want my money in my pocket not in
someone else's pocket.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #56 - Jul 3rd, 2019 at 8:02am

Bobby. wrote on Jul 3rd, 2019 at 8:01am:

someone else's pocket.

Don't break the law then.

Do you understand what revenue is, Bobby?

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #57 - Jul 3rd, 2019 at 8:39am

UnSubRocky wrote on Jul 3rd, 2019 at 5:21am:

The problem was, I tried to stop for the yellow light. And had I not slowed down for the yellow light, I would very likely have exited the intersection before the lights had turned red. All the court saw on police dash cam footage was of me driving about 40kmh through an intersection after having slowed from 55kmh (max). The situation I had was a 70m stretch of road that showed a green light facing me when I turned the corner and headed towards the intersection. The cars that had passed through the intersection before me had given me the impression that the lights there had only just turned green. So, I had the gamble of either driving up slowly and betting on an amber light to stop safely. Or speeding up and getting a green light that only just turns amber just before or after I reach the stop line.

But, the light turned amber a good distance before I reached the stop line. I had to go from accelerating to braking in what, after reviewing the footage at home, I can say was about 0.75 seconds after the light turned amber. Gave just over a second's worth of braking. Then rolled over the stop line at a perceptively slow speed on dash cam footage. At that point, I accelerated off the intersection halfway through to clear the intersection, which was about the time of the red light. Alternatively, had I kept accelerating to the speed limit before the stop line, I would have got to the stop line a second after the light turned amber, and I would likely have gone through the intersection easily before the light turned red. Had I kept braking, I would have stopped over the stop line. It all came down to whether I felt I was doing the right thing.

I had a near similar situation a month after that, where I slowed from 60kmh to 50kmh for that area. I got a yellow light, where the vehicle was in a similar relative position. I quickly braked and braked heavily. I went from 50kmh to 0kmh in a short time and managed to pull up to the stop line, with the front wheels over the stop line. The difference being that I was in a smaller car and had readied myself better and was not in the process of accelerating.

The Qld police have fined me for stopping over the stop line, 20 years ago. Now, they changed their minds and will fine people for not stopping for yellow light signals. I wish that had some consistency with their rulings. This was a blatant revenue raising exercise for the police officer.
Doesn't appear to me that you are capable of driving a motor vehicle safely. If you cant judge and adjust your speed appropriately going through a set of traffic lights you are dangerous to other road users.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #58 - Jul 3rd, 2019 at 8:45am

rhino wrote on Jul 3rd, 2019 at 8:39am:
UnSubRocky wrote on Jul 3rd, 2019 at 5:21am:

Doesn't appear to me that you are capable of driving a motor vehicle safely. If you cant judge and adjust your speed appropriately going through a set of traffic lights you are dangerous to other road users.

Exactly what I thought.

Another blue moon moment.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #59 - Jul 3rd, 2019 at 9:33am

greggerypeccary wrote on Jul 3rd, 2019 at 8:02am:
Bobby. wrote on Jul 3rd, 2019 at 8:01am:

someone else's pocket.

Don't break the law then.

Do you understand what revenue is, Bobby?

Revenue? - can you explain it to me?

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 11
Send Topic Print