Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 8
Send Topic Print
What do other forum members think ... (Read 8584 times)
Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: What do other forum members think ...
Reply #30 - Jun 6th, 2019 at 10:39pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Jun 6th, 2019 at 8:47pm:
PZ547 wrote on Jun 6th, 2019 at 8:44pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Jun 6th, 2019 at 8:41pm:
PZ547 wrote on Jun 6th, 2019 at 8:35pm:
I suspect JaSin is one of your sox

and that you are probably Freedrivers sock, along with many others

Damn!

What gave it away?

too many giveaways

but you're a sock too, let's remember

Damn!

You're too good.

FD, the jig is up.

What now?

You come clean, Greggery. Admit to everyone that you're Matty and you're really sorry for not leaving the board for good.

You admit you paid JuLiar's carbon tax like everybody else, okay?

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #31 - Jun 7th, 2019 at 5:22am

JaSin has moments of slipping reality at times..... this is one of them....

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #32 - Jun 7th, 2019 at 7:12am

Not quite sure how you would go about terrorizing a Mosque, one of these might work.

imagesOV9ALOCD.jpg (12 KB | 7 )
imagesOV9ALOCD.jpg

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #33 - Jun 7th, 2019 at 7:42am

Johnnie wrote on Jun 7th, 2019 at 7:12am:
Not quite sure how you would go about terrorizing a Mosque, one of these might work.

Bacon sandwiches at morning prayers maybe! Wink

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #34 - Jun 7th, 2019 at 12:53pm

Aussie wrote on Jun 6th, 2019 at 10:12pm:
Gonads.... this is the point:

Quote:
More Mosques need to be 'terrorised'.

That has nothing to do with Christchurch..or of anything being expected.  That is Jasin saying that more Mosques need to be 'terrorised'.

That is disturbing, yes?  Do you think that should be reported?

No because I don't think he's fairdinkum.

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #35 - Jun 7th, 2019 at 1:14pm

Although Peckerhead the cry-baby Cry is trying to distract members away from him and his 'far worse' comments on other issues, onto me - in his desperate ways as aways...

What I'm saying is that Mosques 'harbour' Terrorists - proven fact and by Terrorism existing in Islam, the Mosques are therefore 'supporting' Terrorism.
I don't hear of any Mosques condemning Terrorism in Islam or taking action against, for Australia's behalf.
Besides FD's point that the Police sought to close down Mosques, the Government has done nothing against this.

So in defense of the Public's safety. Then maybe we should fight 'fire with fire'. Maybe we could hire some IRA to show us how to do a better job of it.

If the government 'fails' to take action, then its left to the People to do what they can, for that's where Terrorism moves - down among the 'people', not in Government and UN negotiational boardrooms.

Wanna commit suicide? Then make yourself useful and visit a Mosque and take some Mosques to Paradise with their 50 virgins.

If Australia got invaded and the Government (Police) and Military 'failed' - then its all up to the People. Just ask the French Resistance.  Wink

It's not like I was saying 'Assassinate SCOMO the PM' like PEckerhead said, who now is trying to use me to make himself look good and get off the many 'hooks' he's caught on.  Grin

The only reason the Christchurch attacker is condemned by Politicians (& Media) is because he did a better job of it, than what they could.
As you can see - Terrorism by Moslems is still abundant 'everywhere'.

Maybe that's why there are so many more women in Politics now - because in Australia/NZ, Moslems are given a 'hug' in the name of love. Afterall - Moslems see Australia as their 'promised land' (like Jews rule the USA) and it has many virgins to give them all a 'hug'. Roll Eyes

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #36 - Jun 7th, 2019 at 1:17pm

Jasin wrote on Jun 7th, 2019 at 1:14pm:
I don't hear of any Mosques condemning Terrorism in Islam or taking action against, for Australia's behalf.

You'v got to be kidding! There is a massive outcry against terrorism from Muslim leaders, every time there is a terrorist attack. Massive.

Why does this lie still persist? Do people live in lead lined buckets or something?

If you can't be a good example, you have to be a horrible warning.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #37 - Jun 7th, 2019 at 1:17pm

We are Australian and we are NOT to be held accountable for what justified Islam and its ways back in history, up there in the Northern Hemisphere.
We should not be forced by the Government to 'tolerate' their Terrorism here.
We should be 'unshackled' to show we can give Islam a reminder that we don't have to tolerate their crap and don't deserve to either.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #38 - Jun 7th, 2019 at 1:19pm

And still, the idiots in society refuse to acknowledge the indisputable fact that the vast majority of terrorist attacks in this country, as well as Australia, the US, and Europe, have nothing to do with Islam.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #39 - Jun 7th, 2019 at 1:20pm

mothra wrote on Jun 7th, 2019 at 1:17pm:

You'v got to be kidding! There is a massive outcry against terrorism from Muslim leaders, every time there is a terrorist attack. Massive.

Why does this lie still persist? Do people live in lead lined buckets or something?

All talk and no action.
Every Moslem can tell you to your face that they don't agree  with Terrorism (but back in the middle-east, every Aust soldier would tell you that 'you can't trust them' at your own risk).
But they do nothing and don't publically all come together in the streets or on TV to 'condemn' Terrorism of Islam.
No - they'll never do that.
All talk - no action!

That's why.  Tongue

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #40 - Jun 7th, 2019 at 1:21pm

And still, the idiots in society refuse to acknowledge the indisputable fact that the vast majority of terrorist attacks in this country, as well as Australia, the US, and Europe, have nothing to do with Islam.

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #41 - Jun 7th, 2019 at 1:23pm

Jasin wrote on Jun 7th, 2019 at 1:20pm:

All talk and no action.
Every Moslem can tell you to your face that they don't agree  with Terrorism (but back in the middle-east, every Aust soldier would tell you that 'you can't trust them' at your own risk).
But they do nothing and don't publically all come together in the streets or on TV to 'condemn' Terrorism of Islam.
All talk - no action!

That's why.  Tongue

They do it all the time.

Lead lined bucket, is it?

If you can't be a good example, you have to be a horrible warning.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #42 - Jun 7th, 2019 at 1:37pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Jun 7th, 2019 at 5:22am:
JaSin has moments of slipping reality at times..... this is one of them....

Get a Dog up ya old man.  Grin

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #43 - Jun 7th, 2019 at 1:41pm

mothra wrote on Jun 7th, 2019 at 1:23pm:
Jasin wrote on Jun 7th, 2019 at 1:20pm:

All talk and no action.
All talk - no action!

That's why.  Tongue

They do it all the time.

Lead lined bucket, is it?

I can lift a lead lined bucked with plenty of lead in it.
Don't you worry old maid, I'm in pretty good shape too.  Wink
*gives Mothra the little dance like the fish and chip with 'both' (salts) advertisement.

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #44 - Jun 7th, 2019 at 2:12pm

freediver wrote on Jun 6th, 2019 at 7:42pm:
I think Gandalf was in favour of the police shutting down some mosques.

I think FD is in favour of giving incitement to violence on this forum a free pass by such idiotic  and non-sensical deflections.

When informed of Jasin calling for more Brentan Tarrant's the day after Christchurch, FD responded by referring to a 7 year old nothing post by Abu.

A resident Islam critic who claims to represent western values said:
Quote:
Outlawing the enemy's uniform - hijab, islamic beard - is not depriving one's own people of their freedoms.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 8
Send Topic Print