Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Send Topic Print
2 Scandi women lose heads to religion of peace (Read 8335 times)
cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: 2 Scandi women lose heads to religion of peace
Reply #45 - Dec 22nd, 2018 at 1:40pm

Term Dog wrote on Dec 22nd, 2018 at 1:36pm:
cods wrote on Dec 22nd, 2018 at 12:54pm:
Gordon wrote on Dec 22nd, 2018 at 9:42am:
cods wrote on Dec 21st, 2018 at 4:37pm:
Term Dog wrote on Dec 21st, 2018 at 10:04am:
Two beautiful blondes raped by four sand nigs pledging allegiance to Isis. One of the girl's head didn't fall off.

Not unlike the peace loving group recently going into sand nig country on bicycles to prove how safe it is and how love trump's hate etc and got repeatedly run over by muzzies in a car.

These lefties from countries that welcom the muzzies literally are victims waiting to happen.

Only Trump trumps hate.

seriously you have problems   how soon you forget about

Belanglo State  Forest  Backpacker bodies... Angry Angry

yes right down the road from the ACT Australia...

right on my doorstep 

do you want reminding????????????...

this of course is horrible ..

not sure when walking/ hiking or hitch/ hiking has ever been a good idea....to be honest in ANY Country....

but to conclude its only dangerous in the M.E  is ridiculous.

Ivan Milat and othet serial killers are total outliers and aberrations in our society.

Normal Muslims, just like Nazis are so infatuated with their ideology they are prepared to do atrocities like this.

I promise you when people start cutting off heads for the Church of England, I'll be all over them too.

so how many heads have been lost in Bondi Gordy??

I hear you have the bulk of Muslims in Sydney.. and yes I have seen the list of terrorists in jail and under watch..........but thus far no heads.....

where as! do we ask what religion a PAEDOPHILE is when we finally catch up with them???

maybe we should....religion seems to be the crux with every argument......

I think it was in the 60s when finally Australia decided it "religion" had nothing to do with how well someone worked or if they were reliable.....lets show some signs of growing up a little more......Australias history  has a lot of violence attached to it as well......

but we shouldnt condemn every generation since because of it.

Confused gibberish.

confused.... seriously   how many headless bodies then in Sydney....

as Sydney has its share of Muslims   one would expect to have had at least one.. if gordy is correct..

and yourself by the sound of things...

just what we need  another !!

IP Logged

Sir Spot of Borg
Gold Member

WE ARE BORG

Australia
Reply #46 - Dec 22nd, 2018 at 1:47pm

Two beautiful blondes raped by four sand nigs pledging allegiance to Isis. One of the girl's head didn't fall off.

Not unlike the peace loving group recently going into sand nig country on bicycles to prove how safe it is and how love trump's hate etc and got repeatedly run over by muzzies in a car.

These lefties from countries that welcom the muzzies literally are victims waiting to happen.

Only Trump trumps hate.

right on my doorstep 

not sure when walking/ hiking or hitch/ hiking has ever been a good idea....to be honest in ANY Country....

Ivan Milat and othet serial killers are total outliers and aberrations in our society.

Normal Muslims, just like Nazis are so infatuated with their ideology they are prepared to do atrocities like this.

I promise you when people start cutting off heads for the Church of England, I'll be all over them too.

I hear you have the bulk of Muslims in Sydney.. and yes I have seen the list of terrorists in jail and under watch..........but thus far no heads.....

where as! do we ask what religion a PAEDOPHILE is when we finally catch up with them???

I think it was in the 60s when finally Australia decided it "religion" had nothing to do with how well someone worked or if they were reliable.....lets show some signs of growing up a little more......Australias history  has a lot of violence attached to it as well......

Australia's most wanted criminal chopped someone's head off but he isn't a Muslim so prolly doesn't count.

Whaaaaaah!
I'm a 
Moron!
- edited by some unethical admin - you think its funny? - its a slippery slope
WWW PoliticsAneReligion  
IP Logged

Term Dog
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #47 - Dec 22nd, 2018 at 2:34pm

Sir Spot of Borg wrote on Dec 22nd, 2018 at 1:47pm:

Only Trump trumps hate.

right on my doorstep 

Australia's most wanted criminal chopped someone's head off but he isn't a Muslim so prolly doesn't count.

Please leave Australia and take up residence in Syria plz.

IP Logged

Term Dog
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #48 - Dec 22nd, 2018 at 2:36pm

cods wrote on Dec 22nd, 2018 at 1:40pm:
Term Dog wrote on Dec 22nd, 2018 at 1:36pm:

Only Trump trumps hate.

right on my doorstep 

Confused gibberish.

confused.... seriously   how many headless bodies then in Sydney....

as Sydney has its share of Muslims   one would expect to have had at least one.. if gordy is correct..

and yourself by the sound of things...

just what we need  another !!

Stop.embarrasing yourself Muslim sycophant, you sound like you have Stockholm syndrome.

IP Logged

Sir Spot of Borg
Gold Member

WE ARE BORG

Australia
Reply #49 - Dec 22nd, 2018 at 2:44pm

Term Dog wrote on Dec 22nd, 2018 at 2:34pm:
Sir Spot of Borg wrote on Dec 22nd, 2018 at 1:47pm:

Only Trump trumps hate.

right on my doorstep 

Please leave Australia and take up residence in Syria plz.

Why? Because I pointed out Australia's only beheading was carried out by a non Muslim? Hahahaha! You're hilarious.

Spot

Whaaaaaah!
I'm a 
Moron!
WWW PoliticsAneReligion  
IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Rockhampton, Q
Reply #50 - Dec 22nd, 2018 at 3:21pm

Sir Spot of Borg wrote on Dec 22nd, 2018 at 8:48am:
So some in this thread reckon serial killers are okay unless they kill for a reason?

Spot

My point is that Milat killed because he was a delusional maniac. Those four terrorists killed because it was expected of them to hurt people from another culture.

IP Logged

Term Dog
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #51 - Dec 22nd, 2018 at 4:47pm

UnSubRocky wrote on Dec 22nd, 2018 at 3:21pm:
So some in this thread reckon serial killers are okay unless they kill for a reason?

Spot

My point is that Milat killed because he was a delusional maniac. Those four terrorists killed because it was expected of them to hurt people from another culture.

The Muslim extremist sycophants seem to miss what every normal decent human being including most Muslims  sees as obvious.

IP Logged

Term Dog
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #52 - Dec 22nd, 2018 at 7:15pm

Dp

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #53 - Dec 22nd, 2018 at 8:34pm

Two women are murdered for Allah but Islam and Mohammedans have nuffin to do wiv it.

Repeat on a loop.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #54 - Dec 23rd, 2018 at 2:49am

I checked and Morocco is in a quandary about the death penalty, with serious exceptions for terrorist acts.. this has been defined as a terrorist act, so these guys might face the chop, even though Morocca hasn't actually executed anyone for years....

They should endure the same death as they meted out..... 

Put a US$50,000 bounty on their heads and their enemies will line up for the cash..... Scandinos should raise a fund and offer a bounty.....

http://country.eiu.com/article.aspx?articleid=1101794494&Country=Morocco&topic=E...

At an AHE of US$1.51 ph........ 50 keys  is a lot of cash .... time to throw away the kid gloves with these arseholes... repay in kind.....

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Sir Spot of Borg
Gold Member

WE ARE BORG

Australia
Reply #55 - Dec 23rd, 2018 at 4:23am

Frank wrote on Dec 22nd, 2018 at 8:34pm:
Two women are murdered for Allah but Islam and Mohammedans have nuffin to do wiv it.

Repeat on a loop.

I don't think anyone said that? What I am asking is what makes the 2 women leftists

Spot

Whaaaaaah!
I'm a 
Moron!
WWW PoliticsAneReligion  
IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #56 - Dec 23rd, 2018 at 9:40am

Spot

what tosh  Milat killed because he enjoyed it.. not only did he kill he tortured his victims first.......

we will never truly know how many he is responsible for...

if you care to look at the evil murderers from Sth Australia   you will find even more horrendous individuals who would leave these terrorists in the dark...

you guys have very short memories...

and Australia has its share of very dark murders...

as time goes by what we see one human do to another  gets more sickening..and gross. we have lost our way thats for sure....

IP Logged

Term Dog
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #57 - Dec 23rd, 2018 at 9:44am

cods wrote on Dec 23rd, 2018 at 9:40am:

Spot

what tosh  Milat killed because he enjoyed it.. not only did he kill he tortured his victims first.......

if you care to look at the evil murderers from Sth Australia   you will find even more horrendous individuals who would leave these terrorists in the dark...

as time goes by what we see one human do to another  gets more sickening..and gross. we have lost our way thats for sure....

What is your actual point cods, you just seem to be rambling.

IP Logged

Sir Spot of Borg
Gold Member

WE ARE BORG

Australia
Reply #58 - Dec 23rd, 2018 at 10:06am

cods wrote on Dec 23rd, 2018 at 9:40am:

Spot

There are also the ones that haven't been caught yet

Spot

Whaaaaaah!
I'm a 
Moron!
WWW PoliticsAneReligion  
IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #59 - Dec 23rd, 2018 at 11:39am

All of which detracts from the issue - these Mohamedan arseholes think it is the 'done thing' to make a song and dance out of brutally murdering some innocent to make a statement about issues having nothing to do with their country at all... to these kinds it is some kind of religious right...

Take off the gloves.... anyone who claims allegiance to IS is outlawed and any man can take his life.... we need a reversion to the Middle Ages in some ways to match these cv*ts.

Pass around the hat and raise the cash for a bounty..... some of their mates will leap at $50k like starving dogs... every man in the prison will be looking to secure his family's future.... by knifing one of these scum.

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Send Topic Print