Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Xmas/NY's Holidays (Read 1182 times)
Jasin
Gold Member

Xmas/NY's Holidays
Nov 19th, 2018 at 11:11pm

Ok peeps.
Where will you be spending your Xmas and New Years Holidays?

Currently Gordon's F'd orff overseas.
SuperNova is still in South Africa... possibly still alive.

I'm still unsure where I will go, I mean - I live in a pretty neat Holiday region as it is.
The spanner in my works is that I'm now looking for my 1355th job  Cheesy So I may not get a holiday break, if I start a new job. We'll see.

I would like to spend at least one Christmas in my life over in Vermont, Maine or somewhere north-east USA - where I can experience the cliché WHITE CHRISTMAS.
Maybe even experience on that island where Anne of Green Gables was written about? I mean - it looks so neat and very 'un-Australian'  Cool for Christmas.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Laugh till you cry
Gold Member

In your happy place
Re: Xmas/NY's Holidays
Reply #1 - Nov 19th, 2018 at 11:21pm

Are you suffering cabin fever living in your car?

You can buy a snow globe and simulate your desired holiday environment visually.

Or you can pay Grappler to simulate a fantasy.

Please don't thank me. Effusive fawning and obeisance of disciples, mendicants, and foot-kissers embarrass me.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #2 - Nov 19th, 2018 at 11:49pm

Tah LTYC
But I no longer live via my ute.
Have a nice decent size Caravan/Annex for cheap rent.
The Holiday park is really neat - its just like in the Oz movie "You and your stupid mate." - but I feel like I don't belong here 'yet'. It's like an early retirement and I still have much to do. People are nice here. I know - I've slept with one of them. We have the occasional drink night gathering around a honey-drum fire.
So I'm looking for a house or something.

I don't have a snow globe, but I do have a Plasma-Ball which really goes off when you put your hand upon it.  Cheesy

Cabin fever? Not now. My worst experience was being trapped in Leeton without a car for 3 months. I walked the entire town I reckon. At least it had a 'beach' by the river about 5km's out.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #3 - Nov 19th, 2018 at 11:50pm

So LTYC.
Are you going back to Compton in down-town LA for your holidays again?

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #4 - Nov 20th, 2018 at 6:26am

Nah I'm local, that's enough OS travel for a while.

The day after school breaks up (which is also the day after I'm hosting the Ozpol Xmas Party) we're going for a roady.

First stop is Ballina where I'll be popping in on Gregs mum to give her the left-over food from the Xmas party. I always make a pot of butter chicken for the party (just in case) but it never gets eaten so she can have that. I'll also take a few tubes of silicone and give her caravan and annex a quick go over. Pool old dear has been living in puddles of water for months.

Next stop is Byron in a rented house for a week. If I can, I'll try to sneak away for a day and meet CuCu on top of Mt Warning for a joint.

After Byron it's up to the Goldy which is my spiritual second home.
I've put it out the to meet JS for a beer and a schnitty at the Burleigh Surf Club but just between you and me, I think he's kind of going a bit, you know, errr errr, kookoo after a year being locked up in a psychiatric ward.

Now after the Goldy I have a decision to make. One of our family friends has rented a house at Creso which would be a nice halfway stop to break the drive home, and another family friend has a house on the Sunshine Coast, but I just don't know if it's a safe option. I'll have to ponder some more on that I think.

IBI

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #5 - Nov 20th, 2018 at 10:26am

That sounds like a really cool Holiday Agenda Gordo.
I wonder what the surfing is like at Ballina?
Last time I ate Indian, it was only good enough to stay in my system for just 30mins. No wonder that Indian Restaurant is going down the toilet, business wise. Because I didn't come back for another go the following week - they took offence and didn't catch my cab again. It was a Win/Win situation.
Yes - I think having a joint with the real deal Hippy Set/Cu would be 'up there' on Mt Warning. But be warned, he's the type to give you 'wet-willies' in the ear, when you least expect it.
JS is currently General Zod - trapped over there in the Prism of Eternity with the Monk'ey Crew. He was a screw loose to begin with, but now the nuts and bolts have wiggled loose too. But hey, as long as he still thinks he's a General - everything is going fine by his opinion.

So in all, you're heading North. Hopefully to catch some surf too. Sounds like a neat holiday. It's good to get away from Sydney isn't it.  Wink

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #6 - Nov 20th, 2018 at 11:01am

Apart from dropping off a few basic necessities and fixing the leaking annex for  Greg's mum, I won't be stopping in Ballina.

Yeah and Indian curry, I try to avoid the stuff (Thai curry is good tho).
If it looks like schit before you eat it, well, say no more.

IBI

IP Logged

Laugh till you cry
Gold Member

In your happy place
Reply #7 - Nov 20th, 2018 at 12:50pm

Jasin wrote on Nov 19th, 2018 at 11:49pm:
... I don't have a snow globe, but I do have a Plasma-Ball which really goes off when you put your hand upon it. ...

Premature ejaculation?

Did your alleged 100+ sex conquests last a second each?

Please don't thank me. Effusive fawning and obeisance of disciples, mendicants, and foot-kissers embarrass me.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #8 - Nov 20th, 2018 at 1:44pm

Laugh till you cry wrote on Nov 20th, 2018 at 12:50pm:
Jasin wrote on Nov 19th, 2018 at 11:49pm:
... I don't have a snow globe, but I do have a Plasma-Ball which really goes off when you put your hand upon it. ...

Premature ejaculation?

Did your alleged 100+ sex conquests last a second each?

Depends on wether I was in a hurry to put the rubbish out or get back to this Forum.  Cheesy
My last 'shag' was 8 years my senior. Never had kids and extremely 'tight' if you know what I mean?  Wink
So I got the 'older woman' cougar with the 'young body' Deal. But she drank/smoked pot too much for me, so because I wouldn't 'bend' to her way of life, she gave me the flick.
Oh well, I got my little Errol Flynn in for my 102nd 'not out'.
Gee my legs shaked a fair bit after not doing it for a 7 year itch though  Shocked when I walked back home.

So, how are you going my African (American) LTYC friend?
Have you achieved your cricketing 'century' yet?
You know - I've shagged quite a few 'Bantu' babes in my life too  Wink Possibly knocked up a few  Cheesy

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print