Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
The question, which the devout moslem refuses to a (Read 364 times)
Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
The question, which the devout moslem refuses to a
Oct 14th, 2018 at 9:54pm

The burning question, which the devout moslem refuses to address.

The primary issue, which the follower of ISLAM, finds impossible to address.

IMAGE.....

Dr. Iftikar Ahmed Ayaz claims that it is ISLAM that illuminates the path to peace, for all of mankind

Quote:

By Robert Spencer on Oct 13, 2018

Muslim leader says Islam in its pure form can be catalyst to achieve global peace and justice

The claims that Dr. Iftikar Ahmed Ayaz makes here are commonplace, but they raise a question:

where in Islamic history has Islam ever been a catalyst that brought about peace and justice?

In my book The History of Jihad From Muhammad to ISIS, I show that the only peace that ever prevailed in lands conquered by Islam was the peace of Sharia, with non-Muslims subjugated and denied basic rights under Islamic hegemony,....

This has been a constant throughout history.

Can Dr. Iftikar Ahmed Ayaz show any place that Muslims have gone that peace and justice by any definition other than Sharia has prevailed?......

He said, if the Islamic religion was practiced in its pure and pristine form, with absolute justice as a cardinal component as demonstrated by the Ahmadiyya Muslim Community, it could be a catalyst in achieving the twin goals of global peace and justice.

The London Based Diplomat said, it was time for the religion to take its rightful place as a unifying force in establishing a society based on mutual affection and brotherhood necessary for the realization of peace and justice.

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2018/10/muslim-leader-says-islam-in-its-pure-form-can...

".....This day have I perfected your religion for you, completed My favour upon you, and have chosen for you Islam as your religion....."
Koran 5.003

1/ ISLAMIC doctrine,
2/ the Koran, and,
3/ devout moslems themselves,
all describe ISLAM as being 'Allah's perfect religion'.

But if that claim is not a lie, or overstated....

Q.
Where is the example, in the world ?

Where is the ISLAMIC ruled state where 'the utopia' has almost been achieved ?

Is it, Turkey ?

Or is it, Egypt ?

Or perhaps it is Iran ?

Found in the comments...

Quote:

Krishna says      
Oct 13, 2018 at 2:53 pm

Islam in its pure form will only result in creation of state like ISIS

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2018/10/muslim-leader-says-islam-in-its-pure-form-can...

Agree !

100 x , agree !

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print