Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 34
Send Topic Print
Correct version of Australia’s history (Read 27826 times)
Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Re: Correct version of Australia’s history
Reply #405 - Jul 20th, 2018 at 8:22pm

Grendel wrote on Jul 20th, 2018 at 5:14pm:
Agnes wrote on Jul 20th, 2018 at 11:06am:
i'm talking methods if agriculture- not farming-but none of you seem to comprehend that- indigenous agriculture was superior to "farming" in many ways- i am wasting my time talking to half wits-dwmt- teaching aborigines at wave hill- wtf- they are masters of the envirinment- insulting and absurd- bugger off

If you are clueless about what people are saying and haven't read the posts and or understood them then perhaps you shouldn't mention them or comment on them. Roll Eyes

I understand the topic all too well- but I am surrounded by fricking  idiots and you are out in force today- but then what do I excpect I am on OP- well done boys- you outsmarted yourselves again-  you only ever argue to cement one outcome-   I have seen it too many times here-

x=^..^= x <o((((>< ~~~ x=^..^=x~~~x=^..^=x<o((((><~~~x=^..^=x

farewell to days of wild abandon and freedom in the adriatic

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #406 - Jul 20th, 2018 at 8:49pm

and this is the reason i dont get involved in these topics- the thread bullies who gang up with a one eyed agenda- so now you can say i am wrong i dont care - your ignorance wont change facts- your ignorance speaks for you- not me

IP Logged

Grendel
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #407 - Jul 20th, 2018 at 9:10pm

Agnes wrote on Jul 20th, 2018 at 8:22pm:
i'm talking methods if agriculture- not farming-but none of you seem to comprehend that- indigenous agriculture was superior to "farming" in many ways- i am wasting my time talking to half wits-dwmt- teaching aborigines at wave hill- wtf- they are masters of the envirinment- insulting and absurd- bugger off

If you are clueless about what people are saying and haven't read the posts and or understood them then perhaps you shouldn't mention them or comment on them. Roll Eyes

I understand the topic all too well- but I am surrounded by fricking  idiots and you are out in force today- but then what do I excpect I am on OP- well done boys- you outsmarted yourselves again-  you only ever argue to cement one outcome-   I have seen it too many times here-

Well the proof is in the pudding...  and you clearly had no idea re wave hill etc.

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #408 - Jul 20th, 2018 at 9:11pm

What's so bad about being hunter/gatherer? Why do you have to twist what they did into farming/agriculture? We don't call what they did farming or agriculture anywhere else in the world it has happened, why do we have to make an exception for aboriginals? You're not a SJW as far as I've seen, why try to redefine words to fit what you want them to mean?

edit: If the world were to take advantage of their superior "farming" techniques Agnes, it would require the removal of about 7.5 billion from the world's population.
« Last Edit: Jul 20th, 2018 at 9:32pm by Setanta »  

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #409 - Jul 21st, 2018 at 8:11am

Gnads wrote on Jul 20th, 2018 at 5:56pm:

You are deluded.

I am deluded huh - you never did get over the fact I once said you are Aussie did you? I doubt you have ever read a book aussie-

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #410 - Jul 21st, 2018 at 8:15am

Grendel wrote on Jul 20th, 2018 at 9:10pm:

Well the proof is in the pudding...  and you clearly had no idea re wave hill etc.

Well dimwitty/Binky none of that diatribe had anything to do with the topic - so why would i ackknowledge it oh witless one?

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #411 - Jul 21st, 2018 at 8:16am

freediver wrote on Jul 20th, 2018 at 12:37pm:

So now you have decided that hunting roos is not farming, it is "agriculture"?

you answer questions with questions- not honest---------next

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #412 - Jul 21st, 2018 at 8:30am

Grendel wrote on Jul 20th, 2018 at 5:17pm:
Agnes wrote on Jul 20th, 2018 at 2:13pm:
I am sick of this thread- because there is no argueing with the ignorant- have a nice time argueing with each other-

Quote:
agriculturehttps://zippy.gfycat.com/AnimatedAnimatedAtlanticblackgoby.webm
[ag-ri-kuhl-cher]

noun

the science, art, or occupation concerned with cultivating land, raising crops, and feeding, breeding, and raising livestock; farming.
    the production of crops, livestock, or poultry.

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cool

ooooooooh Binky found something that said something-lol  Cheesy but it is an inconclusive peice of BS- try staying on the actual topic- or i will forced to let you play with matches

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #413 - Jul 21st, 2018 at 9:15am

Agnes wrote on Jul 21st, 2018 at 8:16am:

Do you know what the difference is between agriculture and farming?

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #414 - Jul 21st, 2018 at 9:16am

Setanta wrote on Jul 20th, 2018 at 9:11pm:

What's so bad about being hunter/gatherer? Why do you have to twist what they did into farming/agriculture? We don't call what they did farming or agriculture anywhere else in the world it has happened, why do we have to make an exception for aboriginals? You're not a SJW as far as I've seen, why try to redefine words to fit what you want them to mean?

edit: If the world were to take advantage of their superior "farming" techniques Agnes, it would require the removal of about 7.5 billion from the world's population.

I am not trying to "redefine" words Set - I am parahrasing from academic researchers ( experts in their field) -I respect your opinion because it is clear you do actually read- but most of the callow youth here just spout adhoc bs- and then I get bored and start taking the piss- I am out of this topic again unless someone posts somethig so stupid I have to come back here- dont make me come back there you lot!!!!!

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #415 - Jul 21st, 2018 at 9:23am

freediver wrote on Jul 21st, 2018 at 9:15am:
Agnes wrote on Jul 21st, 2018 at 8:16am:

if you dont know FD I suggest you read - because its clear you dont understand this topic- you dont know the answer to your own question- here is a book on environmental and social anthropolgy- read it- reading isnt painful- 2017
https://www.angusrobertson.com.au/books/indigenous-environmental-knowledge-john-...

Quote:
Synopsis
Product Details
Shipping
This book examines comprehensively for the first time, the scope and accuracy of indigenous environmental knowledge. It shows that in some spheres, including agriculture, house design, fuel and water manipulation, the high reputation of local observers is well deserved and often sufficiently insightful to warrant wider imitation. However it also reveals that in certain matters, notably some aspects of health care and wild-species population management, local knowledge systems are conspicuously unsound. Not all the difficulties are of the communities own making, some stem from external factors outside their control. However in either case, remedial measures can be suggested and this book describes, especially for the benefit of practitioners, what steps might be taken in rural communities to improve the quality of life. The possibility of useful transfers of information from local settings to Western ones is not ignored and forms the subject of the book's final chapter.

This is what I am talking about
dearie me- frilly facts- and we glean that much  only from the blurb-
« Last Edit: Jul 21st, 2018 at 10:16am by Agnes »  

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #416 - Jul 21st, 2018 at 9:24am

You made the distinction Agnes. Do you know what the difference is between agriculture and farming?

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #417 - Jul 21st, 2018 at 9:28am

freediver wrote on Jul 21st, 2018 at 9:24am:
You made the distinction Agnes. Do you know what the difference is between agriculture and farming?

read FD and the world wil open up to you-

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #418 - Jul 21st, 2018 at 9:33am

Agnes wrote on Jul 21st, 2018 at 9:28am:
freediver wrote on Jul 21st, 2018 at 9:24am:

read FD and the world wil open up to you-

Has reading helped you?

I will never know unless you are able to write it down.

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #419 - Jul 21st, 2018 at 9:38am

-

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 34