Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Peter Strzok going down... (Read 742 times)
Richdude
Gold Member

Australian Politics

NC
Re: Peter Strzok going down...
Reply #15 - Jun 23rd, 2018 at 12:48am

SadKangaroo wrote on Jun 22nd, 2018 at 10:04pm:
The right will find any excuse to run from facts, reason and logic.

Whereas Sad gets his "facts" from Chris Cuomo. Anderson Cooper, Rachel Madcow and copies of the Womans Weekly that he shares with Weak End.

Not just Strzok but over 60 FBI agents were bribed to get dirt on the Trump campaign from the corrupt media.

The mediocre mind is incapable of understanding the man who refuses to bow blindly to conventional prejudices and chooses instead to express his opinions courageously and honestly.”

IP Logged

SadKangaroo
Gold Member

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #16 - Jun 23rd, 2018 at 8:53am

You tie yourself in knots time and time again defending in Trump what you attack in others.

I let the facts, the real facts, the ones that you get from the source, not any one news outlet or even side of the spectrum guide my opinion.

This gets me hated by both sides because the facts aren't partisan and they won't always paint those who one likes in a good light if they've done the wrong thing.

But Rich, you and your fellow posse of Trump supporters can band together and support each others views and opinions, demand no proof or even citations when it's information you like, but it doesn't make your hypocrisy any less glaringly obvious nor does it entitle you to your own facts in the same way you are entitled to your own opinions.

Time and time again those who support Trump will do so by attacking his enemies for any and everything possible, even if it is something they've defended Trump or his team doing in the past.

You'll have to forgive me but I find it hard to take your partisan faux outrage and disgust seriously when you have not just looked the other way but condoned and defended the same actions in Trump all the way to flat out attacking his critics over it.

Your "conviction" seems to be blind, almost cult-like devotion to Trump.  There is no right and wrong, no true or false, just Trump or not Trump.

You guys need to wake up.  Thankfully most of you aren't in the US, so you won't feel the pain when Trump inevitably exploits his supporters even further for his own gains, but on the flip side, this means you'll never get the wake-up call and you'll stay further detached from reality.

But link arms, jerk each other off and just pretend I'm some lefty liar and stay content in your own stupidity rather than taking the time for any sort of self-reflection or worse, judging Trump and his team to the same level, the same standard as you do his opponents or more importantly, by what he demanded of his opponents during the campaign.

Trump has failed to live up to his own standard demanded of others and convinced his supporters to lower the bar when judging him and his actions with claims of corruption, Deep State plots and secret conspiratorial campaigns against him.

It seems to be a theme with politicians in general, but especially on the right, do as I say, not as I do.

If he spent as much time trying to fool his supporters as he does on policy and being informed, he'd be the best President in the US history.

IP Logged

Mortdooley
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Texas Gulf Coast
Reply #17 - Jun 23rd, 2018 at 11:13pm

https://spectator.org/why-the-oig-report-should-scare-the-hell-out-of-you/

The Justice Department’s tepid OIG report, with its risible assertion that there was no political bias in the FBI’s Clinton email probe, suggests that it was written by people afraid to tell the unvarnished truth about the conduct of the federal government’s police apparatus, an agency that openly defies congressional oversight and has participated in a vendetta against a sitting president. The FBI’s leadership clearly hopes that the Democrats will win majorities in Congress and put a halt to the investigations into its multifarious abuses of power. The OIG is loath to face the ruthless reprisals that would inevitably follow such a disaster.

Ronald Reagan famously said, “Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction.” The OIG report suggests that its demise may be only one election away.

Why you believe you will be exempt from the crushing end to freedom is naive. Maybe it is because you grew up in a culture that loves the Monarchy and a stratified class system. 

We were told as children that we could grow up to be whatever we wanted to be and that our freedom only stopped where the next persons began! I still believe that our young need to be taught to be as independent as their abilities allow.

So far I haven't seen a downside to the Trump Presidency, I have seen the good that has come from it and the obstruction from the Left!

The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left. ~Ecc. 10:2

IP Logged

Richdude
Gold Member

Australian Politics

NC
Reply #18 - Jun 23rd, 2018 at 11:44pm

SadKangaroo wrote on Jun 23rd, 2018 at 8:53am:
You tie yourself in knots time and time again defending in Trump what you attack in others.

I let the facts, the real facts, the ones that you get from the source, not any one news outlet or even side of the spectrum guide my opinion.

This gets me hated by both sides because the facts aren't partisan and they won't always paint those who one likes in a good light if they've done the wrong thing.

But Rich, you and your fellow posse of Trump supporters can band together and support each others views and opinions, demand no proof or even citations when it's information you like, but it doesn't make your hypocrisy any less glaringly obvious nor does it entitle you to your own facts in the same way you are entitled to your own opinions.

Time and time again those who support Trump will do so by attacking his enemies for any and everything possible, even if it is something they've defended Trump or his team doing in the past.

You'll have to forgive me but I find it hard to take your partisan faux outrage and disgust seriously when you have not just looked the other way but condoned and defended the same actions in Trump all the way to flat out attacking his critics over it.

Your "conviction" seems to be blind, almost cult-like devotion to Trump.  There is no right and wrong, no true or false, just Trump or not Trump.

You guys need to wake up.  Thankfully most of you aren't in the US, so you won't feel the pain when Trump inevitably exploits his supporters even further for his own gains, but on the flip side, this means you'll never get the wake-up call and you'll stay further detached from reality.

But link arms, jerk each other off and just pretend I'm some lefty liar and stay content in your own stupidity rather than taking the time for any sort of self-reflection or worse, judging Trump and his team to the same level, the same standard as you do his opponents or more importantly, by what he demanded of his opponents during the campaign.

Trump has failed to live up to his own standard demanded of others and convinced his supporters to lower the bar when judging him and his actions with claims of corruption, Deep State plots and secret conspiratorial campaigns against him.

It seems to be a theme with politicians in general, but especially on the right, do as I say, not as I do.

If he spent as much time trying to fool his supporters as he does on policy and being informed, he'd be the best President in the US history.

If he could garner the support of the other Republicans - notably Ryan and Mitchell he could well be the best President in US history.

The mediocre mind is incapable of understanding the man who refuses to bow blindly to conventional prejudices and chooses instead to express his opinions courageously and honestly.”

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print