Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print
Anti Muslim bollards for Anzac day (Read 5502 times)
Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Anti Muslim bollards for Anzac day
Reply #60 - May 1st, 2018 at 9:24pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Apr 29th, 2018 at 10:06pm:
Frank wrote on Apr 29th, 2018 at 9:43pm:
Mattyfisk wrote on Apr 29th, 2018 at 2:50pm:
BigOl64 wrote on Apr 29th, 2018 at 2:26pm:
Mattyfisk wrote on Apr 29th, 2018 at 2:13pm:
BigOl64 wrote on Apr 29th, 2018 at 1:56pm:
Mattyfisk wrote on Apr 29th, 2018 at 1:44pm:
BigOl64 wrote on Apr 29th, 2018 at 12:06pm:
Mattyfisk wrote on Apr 24th, 2018 at 12:10pm:
Baronvonrort wrote on Apr 24th, 2018 at 11:53am:
"This is what we fought for, son. Street bollards, metal detectors at ANZAC Day, beat cops w/ semi-automatic rifles & a Code 1 alert if someone leaves a bag momentarily unattended. That and a ban on death symbols in the Army while allowing them to wear gay pride symbols"

Bloody oath. We dropped more TNT on Indochina than in the Europe and Pacific campaigns of WWII put together. The land mines and UXBs are still blowing them up. Australian surgeons and physios are making a motsa fitting artificial limbs.

I think we can deal with a few bollards, don't you?

It is a common mistake for civilians who get all their information from TV and movies to refer to unexploded ordinance as a UXB.

But you keep trying, one day you'll have it sorted

It's a common mistake for "veteran" plane refeullers to use military jargon in an attempt to sound experienced.

But keep trying, Hole. We know your type all too well. The correct military parlance is virgin.

We could add unexploded, but you've been exploded into plenty of times. Virgin just refers to your experience in combat.

No prizes for second place, fkkhead.  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

I'll take that as a comment, dear.

Bottoms up.

That's because you are an incredibly stupid little man who wants everyone to think he is a war hero, too bad about that hey?

No no, dear, you want everyone to think I'm a war hero. You keep bringing it up.

I'm just an obedient Australian citizen. Anyone would have done the same in my situation.

Except you, dear.

What did you do in Vietnam? Apart from soliciting for stool, like you do all the time now. How was Nam different? And what turned you TO stool, if it WAS different?
Or were you always a stool tourist?

Stop trying to hawk your wares here, wog. We don't want your krap, comprende?

Were you a stool fancier before Nam? Or did Nam make you? Or was it something post Nam? All I  am asking is a timeline for your stool fancying, which is not in dispute.

Were you born a stool fancier or was stool fancying thrust, as it were, on/into you? Be brave.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

BigOl64
Gold Member

Townsville QLD
Reply #61 - May 1st, 2018 at 9:35pm

"This is what we fought for, son. Street bollards, metal detectors at ANZAC Day, beat cops w/ semi-automatic rifles & a Code 1 alert if someone leaves a bag momentarily unattended. That and a ban on death symbols in the Army while allowing them to wear gay pride symbols"

Bloody oath. We dropped more TNT on Indochina than in the Europe and Pacific campaigns of WWII put together. The land mines and UXBs are still blowing them up. Australian surgeons and physios are making a motsa fitting artificial limbs.

It is a common mistake for civilians who get all their information from TV and movies to refer to unexploded ordinance as a UXB.

It's a common mistake for "veteran" plane refeullers to use military jargon in an attempt to sound experienced.

But keep trying, Hole. We know your type all too well. The correct military parlance is virgin.

We could add unexploded, but you've been exploded into plenty of times. Virgin just refers to your experience in combat.

Bottoms up.

That's because you are an incredibly stupid little man who wants everyone to think he is a war hero, too bad about that hey?

No no, dear, you want everyone to think I'm a war hero. You keep bringing it up.

I'm just an obedient Australian citizen. Anyone would have done the same in my situation.

Except you, dear.

Pity your bum boy is doing all that you ask of him making out you are something you are most definitely not, hey war boy.  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

I know exactly what you are, little man.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #62 - May 1st, 2018 at 11:06pm

Frank wrote on May 1st, 2018 at 9:24pm:

Bottoms up.

Except you, dear.

What did you do in Vietnam? Apart from soliciting for stool, like you do all the time now. How was Nam different? And what turned you TO stool, if it WAS different?

Were you a stool fancier before Nam? Or did Nam make you? Or was it something post Nam? All I  am asking is a timeline for your stool fancying, which is not in dispute.

Were you born a stool fancier or was stool fancying thrust, as it were, on/into you? Be brave.

We don't talk about Nam with the likes of you, son. It brings back the memories.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #63 - May 1st, 2018 at 11:10pm

BigOl64 wrote on May 1st, 2018 at 9:35pm:

Bottoms up.

Except you, dear.

Pity your bum boy is doing all that you ask of him making out you are something you are most definitely not, hey war boy.  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

What's that, Hole? A rapist?

Spell it out, girlie. Confront your nasty old abuser.

IP Logged

BigOl64
Gold Member

Townsville QLD
Reply #64 - May 1st, 2018 at 11:31pm

Mattyfisk wrote on May 1st, 2018 at 11:10pm:

Bottoms up.

Except you, dear.

Now, now little man, you don't want to get me banned again, because I said exactly what you are, do you?  Smiley Smiley

IP Logged

BigOl64
Gold Member

Townsville QLD
Reply #65 - May 1st, 2018 at 11:34pm

Mattyfisk wrote on May 1st, 2018 at 11:06pm:
Frank wrote on May 1st, 2018 at 9:24pm:

Bottoms up.

Except you, dear.

We don't talk about Nam with the likes of you, son. It brings back the memories.

Just you and bum boy bobby, getting him all worked up about how you won your Vic Cross in Nam, in 1988.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #66 - May 1st, 2018 at 11:39pm

BigOl64 wrote on May 1st, 2018 at 11:31pm:

Bottoms up.

Except you, dear.

Now, now little man, you don't want to get me banned again, because I said exactly what you are, do you?  Smiley Smiley

What's that, son?

IP Logged

BigOl64
Gold Member

Townsville QLD
Reply #67 - May 1st, 2018 at 11:46pm

Mattyfisk wrote on May 1st, 2018 at 11:39pm:

Bottoms up.

Except you, dear.

What's that, son?

You are none too bright hey champ?

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #68 - May 1st, 2018 at 11:48pm

BigOl64 wrote on May 1st, 2018 at 11:46pm:

Bottoms up.

Except you, dear.

What's that, son?

Spell it out for me, boy.

IP Logged

BigOl64
Gold Member

Townsville QLD
Reply #69 - May 1st, 2018 at 11:53pm

Mattyfisk wrote on May 1st, 2018 at 11:48pm:
BigOl64 wrote on May 1st, 2018 at 11:46pm:

Bottoms up.

Except you, dear.

What's that, son?

Spell it out for me, boy.

Did I not tell you no and the reason why, you fkken fool?

My god you are a fkken cretin, how the fkk have you survived for so long, you should have been drowned at fkken birth.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print