Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10
Send Topic Print
Tranny Weightlifter at Commonwealth Games (Read 9442 times)
Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Re: Tranny Weightlifter at Commonwealth Games
Reply #60 - Apr 9th, 2018 at 7:02pm

IBI

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #61 - Apr 9th, 2018 at 7:03pm

Gordon wrote on Apr 9th, 2018 at 7:02pm:
In the news coverage on this a point was made to say that it WASN'T an Islamist extremist.

Why didn't they also list all other religions and cultures not responsible?

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #62 - Apr 9th, 2018 at 7:11pm

Everytime I see it's face I think of Pecker on all fours with a racquet ball in his mouth. Uggghh!

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #63 - Apr 9th, 2018 at 7:18pm

But but but

According to the new criteria

You don't have to actually BE A FEMALE

It's enough to just FEEL LIKE A FEMALE

ISNT THAT WHAT ALL THESE BRAIN DEAD GENDER NEUTRALS SAY?????

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #64 - Apr 9th, 2018 at 7:22pm

Here's the way I see it.

If a man puts on a frock, I'll call him Mr, Ms, Mz, Zer, your royal tranny-ness or what ever it wants to be called, because that's just good manners.

They're allowed to use the womens' dunnies after they've had their cocks cut turned inside out and had the anchovies implants.

The only women allowed to play women's sport are the ones born with a womb.

That is all.

IBI

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #65 - Apr 9th, 2018 at 7:24pm

Put him in a special category - sure to win Gold for Nu Zuland.... and Silver and Bronze...

Jesus..... what a spastic...

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #66 - Apr 9th, 2018 at 7:25pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Apr 9th, 2018 at 7:11pm:
Everytime I see it's face I think of Pecker on all fours with a racquet ball in his mouth. Uggghh!

Ah yes.

They were good times, weren't they Homo?

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #67 - Apr 9th, 2018 at 7:27pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Apr 9th, 2018 at 7:25pm:
Mr Hammer wrote on Apr 9th, 2018 at 7:11pm:

Ah yes.

They were good times, weren't they Homo?

Bring out the gimp.
Greg's sleeping.
Well, I guess you're gonna have to go wake him up now, won't you?

IBI

IP Logged

Captain Caveman
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #68 - Apr 9th, 2018 at 8:54pm

Mental disorder.

They need help....not praise.

IP Logged

buzzanddidj
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Eganstown, via Daylesford, VIC
Reply #69 - Apr 9th, 2018 at 9:17pm

freediver wrote on Apr 8th, 2018 at 8:46am:
They should do a DNA test.

The IOC states that for transgender women to compete, they are first required to demonstrate that there testosterone levels have been below 10 nanomoles per litre of blood for 12 months. This may sound confusing, but to put it in perspective males will average between 23-28 nanomoles per litre and women 3-6.

Although this can vary from person to person, medications are designed specifically to suppress or reduce testosterone — and the athletes competing are tested to make sure they are less than 10 nanomoles.

STRENGTH DROP

The effects of such low levels of testosterone is massive, and noticeable to the person going through the process within a week. No one else will see such early changes, but some changes are that quick.
The drop off in strength, which is what everyone is talking about, is enormous. I know that for myself, I went from lifting over 200kg to not even half of that in about a year; which is the time you must wait to be able to be compete with other women. This is on top of the effects it has on your endurance, speed, agility and any other physical characteristic you can think of.
So while yes, Laurel may well be lifting weights many men and women could only dream of, so are other elite athletes at these games.
Prior to her transition she was a New Zealand Junior National Champion, and has competed at elite levels of the sport for her entire life. Just like some people are good at art, some at music; she is good at weightlifting — and transitioning is not going to change that.
But what is clear is before she transitioned she was lifting much heavier weights. Something that would be entirely unattainable now.

LOOKS CAN BE DECEIVING

Perception is also a massive issue with trans women, and size is something that doesn’t go away as quickly as your physical abilities (in Laurel’s case, her strength). Essentially it’s year nine PE stuff, your body does what it can to preserve muscle when it realises it’s losing it, so it’s a slow process. But the effect the lack of testosterone has on your central nervous system is much more rapid and much more pronounced. So often, trans women will look a lot stronger than they actually are.

http://www.news.com.au/sport/commonwealth-games/sports-life/the-myth-around-tran...

'I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians.
Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.'

- Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi

IP Logged

BigOl64
Gold Member

Townsville QLD
Reply #70 - Apr 9th, 2018 at 10:01pm

buzzanddidj wrote on Apr 9th, 2018 at 9:17pm:

The IOC states that for transgender women to compete, they are first required to demonstrate that there testosterone levels have been below 10 nanomoles per litre of blood for 12 months. This may sound confusing, but to put it in perspective males will average between 23-28 nanomoles per litre and women 3-6.

Although this can vary from person to person, medications are designed specifically to suppress or reduce testosterone — and the athletes competing are tested to make sure they are less than 10 nanomoles.

STRENGTH DROP

The effects of such low levels of testosterone is massive, and noticeable to the person going through the process within a week. No one else will see such early changes, but some changes are that quick.
The drop off in strength, which is what everyone is talking about, is enormous. I know that for myself, I went from lifting over 200kg to not even half of that in about a year; which is the time you must wait to be able to be compete with other women. This is on top of the effects it has on your endurance, speed, agility and any other physical characteristic you can think of.
So while yes, Laurel may well be lifting weights many men and women could only dream of, so are other elite athletes at these games.
Prior to her transition she was a New Zealand Junior National Champion, and has competed at elite levels of the sport for her entire life. Just like some people are good at art, some at music; she is good at weightlifting — and transitioning is not going to change that.
But what is clear is before she transitioned she was lifting much heavier weights. Something that would be entirely unattainable now.

LOOKS CAN BE DECEIVING

Perception is also a massive issue with trans women, and size is something that doesn’t go away as quickly as your physical abilities (in Laurel’s case, her strength). Essentially it’s year nine PE stuff, your body does what it can to preserve muscle when it realises it’s losing it, so it’s a slow process. But the effect the lack of testosterone has on your central nervous system is much more rapid and much more pronounced. So often, trans women will look a lot stronger than they actually are.

http://www.news.com.au/sport/commonwealth-games/sports-life/the-myth-around-tran...

In feats of strength  a champion male will ALWAYS beat out a female, even if it thinks it is a chick. That is why it was wiping the floor with its competition until it got injured.

Now it is a female competition where all competitors are female

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #71 - Apr 9th, 2018 at 10:25pm

STRENGTH DROP

LOOKS CAN BE DECEIVING

Sounds like BS to me. So the different hormone levels in women basically poison them? You can grow the bone and muscle structure of a man, but all the difference disappears within a year of taking different hormones?`

People who can't distinguish between etymology and entomology bug me in ways I cannot put into words.
IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #72 - Apr 10th, 2018 at 5:08am

Gordon wrote on Apr 9th, 2018 at 7:22pm:
Here's the way I see it.

If a man puts on a frock, I'll call him Mr, Ms, Mz, Zer, your royal tranny-ness or what ever it wants to be called, because that's just good manners.

They're allowed to use the womens' dunnies after they've had their cocks cut turned inside out and had the anchovies implants.

The only women allowed to play women's sport are the ones born with a womb.

That is all.

But that's sexist, or whatever the gender neutrals want to call it.

Let them be I say

We shall see just how long the feminazis arecwilling to put up with being pushed back by men who FEEL LIKE A WOMAN
And who can outcompete any woman.

It will be interesting

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #73 - Apr 10th, 2018 at 8:14am

Aussie wrote on Apr 9th, 2018 at 7:00pm:
Mr Hammer wrote on Apr 9th, 2018 at 6:56pm:
Alas, Pecker's girl-friend snapped it's arm and is out of the Games. Saves everyone the embarrassment of seeing it dwarf the silver and bronze medallists on the podium.

'Dwarf?'  Did you not see the size of that fat lot?  Sure, s/he was also fat, but I am unconvinced s/he was any bigger than most of the rest of them.

Did you watch it, as I did?

Have you ever seen photos of Dean Lukin & then after he retired from weightlifting?

It matters not what you saw .... this person is still a bloke competing against women.

It's bs.

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #74 - Apr 10th, 2018 at 8:21am

freediver wrote on Apr 9th, 2018 at 10:25pm:

STRENGTH DROP

LOOKS CAN BE DECEIVING

Sounds like BS to me. So the different hormone levels in women basically poison them? You can grow the bone and muscle structure of a man, but all the difference disappears within a year of taking different hormones?`

I'll ditto that BS call Freediver .... look at female body builders..... they are still females with all the bits.

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10
Send Topic Print