Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Poll closed Poll
Question: Jury - how do you find the defendant named Aussie?
*** This poll has now closed ***

Guilty    
  4 (80.0%)
Not Guilty    
  1 (20.0%)

Total votes: 5
« Last Modified by: Bobby. on: Mar 21st, 2018 at 7:28pm »

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 7
Send Topic Print
'Golf buddies' (Read 16260 times)
Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

'Golf buddies'
Mar 19th, 2018 at 7:47pm

You are right Mr Neck.  It is far more likely that I would have said 'Cabbie (not golf) mates.'

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Re: 'Golf buddies'
Reply #1 - Mar 19th, 2018 at 7:52pm

Aussie admits to vote stacking:

http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1516361517/70

Aussie,
Quote:
And yes.....I did get people to join in the lead up to votes.
You could call that stacking, but it was necessary as I was playing against a stacked deck.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #2 - Mar 19th, 2018 at 7:56pm

Yes.....do you see me using the expression 'golf buddies' anywhere here, Bobby?

Cool

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #3 - Mar 19th, 2018 at 8:01pm

Aussie wrote on Mar 19th, 2018 at 7:56pm:

Cool

I haven't seen it yet but there is evidence
of your dishonesty and showing no remorse -
actually boasting about it.

SHAME  Embarrassed
« Last Edit: Mar 19th, 2018 at 8:21pm by Bobby. »  

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #4 - Mar 19th, 2018 at 8:09pm

Odd, that you would ignore the other half of what I said.  You seem to mistakenly think that AiA, NOIQ, SN and skippy played according to Hoyle.  They did not.

Quote:
And yes.....I did get people to join in the lead up to votes.
You could call that stacking, but it was necessary as I was playing against a stacked deck.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #5 - Mar 19th, 2018 at 8:22pm

It is necessary to be dishonest?

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #6 - Mar 19th, 2018 at 8:24pm

Aussie wrote on Mar 19th, 2018 at 7:56pm:

Cool

Yes just like Trump, he was playing against a stacked deck that is why he brought the Russians in to stack the vote his way.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #7 - Mar 19th, 2018 at 8:27pm

Bobby. wrote on Mar 19th, 2018 at 8:22pm:

There was nothing dishonest about it.  All done in the open....all entirely new and genuine people....more than two dozen.....and just abused by AiA as 'flying monkeys.'

Undeniable fact.....and NOT ONE of them are there now.  And all you can concentrate on is that I brought new people there...new Members, and they were treated like schit by AiA etc.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #8 - Mar 19th, 2018 at 8:42pm

Aussie wrote on Mar 19th, 2018 at 8:27pm:

There was nothing dishonest about it.  All done in the open....all entirely new and genuine people....more than two dozen.....and just abused by AiA as 'flying monkeys.'

Undeniable fact.....and NOT ONE of them are there now.  And all you can concentrate on is that I brought new people there...new Members, and they were treated like schit by AiA etc.

Nice try Aussie,
putting a spin on dishonesty and
then diverting the answer away to AiA.

I don't fall for cheap tricks.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #9 - Mar 19th, 2018 at 8:47pm

Bobby. wrote on Mar 19th, 2018 at 8:42pm:
Aussie wrote on Mar 19th, 2018 at 8:27pm:

Nice try Aussie,
putting a spin on dishonesty and
then diverting the answer away to AiA.

I don't fall for cheap tricks.

You can call it 'cheap tricks,' if you want to delude yourself.  I have posted the absolute truth.....the facts, and they are impossible to defeat.  Facts.

IP Logged

Black Orchid
Gold Member

Reply #10 - Mar 19th, 2018 at 8:48pm

The fact that not one person would have voted for Aussie at that election, because they had already suffered his despotic and manipulating ways as Admin prior to him getting dumped twice, is not cheating.  Nor is it stacking any deck.  It's just the facts.  He was not going to get any votes.

The cheating and stacking of decks was on one side only.   The side which brought in never before heard of new members who were begged to sign up to vote for Aussie   …   by Aussie.  Why?   Because none of the memberships would have voted for him again in a pink fit and he wanted to be head poobah again at all costs.   He expected all the votes from these brand new names to be counted.  They weren't.  HE tried to stack the deck in desperation and failed.

He even tried it a second time when he begged OP members to go over and join just to vote for him at the next election.  This is why he is against elections here because of his own very low and manipulative ploys.

It's amazing the delusions some people have and the lies they resort to in order to try to validate themselves and change history.  It was cheating and extremely dishonest and it failed.

Anyway, everyone already knows the story no matter how many times he tries to change it.  I just absolutely deplore liars.

Goodnight   Smiley

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #11 - Mar 19th, 2018 at 8:57pm

Aussie wrote on Mar 19th, 2018 at 8:47pm:
You can call it 'cheap tricks,' if you want to delude yourself.  I have posted the absolute truth.....the facts, and they are impossible to defeat.  Facts.

I think Orchid has said what actually happened.
Well done.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #12 - Mar 19th, 2018 at 9:14pm

Quote:
I think Orchid has said what actually happened.
Well done.

How the hell would you know?  You weren't there.  That is as absurdly dumb as Shorten saying he supports what Gilllard said even though he had no idea what she had said. 

Black Orchid wrote on Mar 19th, 2018 at 8:48pm:
The fact that not one person would have voted for Aussie at that election, because they had already suffered his despotic and manipulating ways as Admin prior to him getting dumped twice, is not cheating.  Nor is it stacking any deck.  It's just the facts.  He was not going to get any votes.

Yet I did.

Quote:
The cheating and stacking of decks was on one side only.   The side which brought in never before heard of new members who were begged to sign up to vote for Aussie   …   by Aussie.  Why?   Because none of the memberships would have voted for him again in a pink fit and he wanted to be head poobah again at all costs.   He expected all the votes from these brand new names to be counted.  They weren't.

Oh dear.  They were counted.  I was ahead of the game, as were my Mates.  They voted for my opponent, and their votes were lavishly accepted.  As was planned....they later changed their vote to me...and that is when their votes suddenly became unworthy.  One minute their vote was accepted...because it went the way AiA wanted....then when they changed their vote (as was allowed) they were not to be counted. Smiley 

Quote:
HE tried to stack the deck in desperation and failed.

No desperation at all.  I knew what AiA would do....the whole way, and he did exactly what was anticipated.  Smiley

Quote:
He even tried it a second time when he begged OP members to go over and join just to vote for him at the next election.

I made no secret of the fact that I asked (not begged) OP Members to register and vote.  And the fact is they did.....so AiA and NOIQ deliberately registered Ozpol names there (they were fake, not real as I had support from) and they voted.  That was a very clever ploy as it made FD nervous about the vote and he was misled by that deception.

Quote:
This is why he is against elections here because of his own very low and manipulative ploys.

I think I have just shown that elections are too easily mucked around with.  I support the original FD model...he appoints and that means there is no question.  End of story.

Quote:
It's amazing the delusions some people have and the lies they resort to in order to try to validate themselves and change history.  It was cheating and extremely dishonest and it failed.

I was always quite open, and knew what the grubs would do.  They did defeat me with their false OzPol registrants.  There were genuine OzPol people who did vote for me...but those babies got washed out with the fraud water created by AiA and NOIQ.  Fact.

Quote:
Anyway, everyone already knows the story no matter how many times he tries to change it.  I just absolutely deplore liars.

I know the truth and have always posted it.  It never fails as you can always remember what actually happened.  If you lie....you need to be very clever to recall them when tested.

Quote:
Goodnight   Smiley

Typical of you....drop in a bullshit hand grenade and run. 

IP Logged

Super Nova
Gold Member

Everywhere
Reply #13 - Mar 19th, 2018 at 10:54pm

Dear all,

Again aussie continually tells lies in the hope that if he repeats them often enough someone will believe it.

Pls see below. It is the official count reviewed and approved by FD.

Note the score was 29-14 in Aussie's favour when all the votes were counted.
Note the number of his cabbie mates with -0.02 or less than 0.05 years membership (from the start date of voting, yes some registered after voting period started) that arrived just to vote for Aussie.

Sheet explained.

Count 1st is the number of 1 votes, 2nd and 3rd represent preferences.

The 2nd and 3rd column (Aussie, Skippy) are the counts unqualified.
The 4th and 5th columns (Aussie, Skippy) represents the votes only including eligable voters.
This skippy won 5-11.

Joined is the date the member joined.
Years is the number of years calculated to the vote start date.
Posts is the number of posts they have made.
Eligible is if they were eligible to vote.

Note the following.
- The number of people with a single post - a vote for aussie
- The number of people who just register for the election, even after election started
- Known socks removed - e.g. Lucas & Bart who voted for Skip.
- Note Phil E. Buster - Aussie's own sock voting for himself. So he voted twice for himself.

He tried to rig the elections. This is the proof. It is all here.

So it is all a lie. Aussie tried to stack the election and failed. Here is the evidence. Again he cannot be believed. If you read anything he types it's either a lie or a trap set for you.

« Last Edit: Mar 19th, 2018 at 11:03pm by Super Nova »  

PA_Vote_2014_V6.png (77 KB | 104 )
PA_Vote_2014_V6.png
IP Logged

Super Nova
Gold Member

Everywhere
Reply #14 - Mar 19th, 2018 at 11:00pm

Aussie no longer supports free speech and voting because he knows if positions here were up to an election process, his performance over the years here and his own reputation damage would result in him not being re-elected. Like any good dictator, he must ensure the people to not have a say so he can hold onto power, what little he has.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 7
Send Topic Print