Forum

 
  Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  
 

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 
Send Topic Print
Global warming is real (Read 6666 times)
Setanta
Gold Member
*****
Offline


\/ Peace man!

Posts: 17605
Northern NSW
Gender: male
Re: Global warming is real
Reply #75 - Mar 8th, 2018 at 3:11pm
 
Aussie wrote on Mar 8th, 2018 at 9:29am:
Setanta, on what basis (and what level of sobriety were you at when you did it,) did you remove material sent here by another Mod?  That you can is not good enough.  You asked and I declined.  You never gave a direction, in fact you carefully avoided doing so.

I was waiting to hear from Mod Bobby, who was the person responsible for moving it here in the first place.

Do not interfere with MRBs, you have been told that before by FD.

Angry


Your board was left exactly as it was, it was not interfered with, nothing was moved.
Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
Aussie
Gold Member
*****
Offline


OzPolitic

Posts: 39947
Gender: male
Re: Global warming is real
Reply #76 - Mar 8th, 2018 at 3:18pm
 
Setanta wrote on Mar 8th, 2018 at 3:11pm:
Aussie wrote on Mar 8th, 2018 at 9:29am:
Setanta, on what basis (and what level of sobriety were you at when you did it,) did you remove material sent here by another Mod?  That you can is not good enough.  You asked and I declined.  You never gave a direction, in fact you carefully avoided doing so.

I was waiting to hear from Mod Bobby, who was the person responsible for moving it here in the first place.

Do not interfere with MRBs, you have been told that before by FD.

Angry


Your board was left exactly as it was, it was not interfered with, nothing was moved.



I've had this turf war before, and I understood the end result of that was that the GMods were not to stuff around in the MRB's with their buttons (including the 'split' button) unless they are asked to by the relevant GMod or there is some urgency.

If I have that wrong, perhaps you can refer the question to FD.  Until he posts otherwise, I will assume that what I have said is still the case.

Don't interfere, even with the 'split' or 'whatever' button.

Angry
Back to top
« Last Edit: Mar 8th, 2018 at 4:33pm by Aussie »  
 
IP Logged
 
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 
Send Topic Print