Forum

 
  Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  
 

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 
Send Topic Print
Global warming is real (Read 6625 times)
Setanta
Gold Member
*****
Offline


\/ Peace man!

Posts: 17599
Northern NSW
Gender: male
Re: Global warming is real
Reply #60 - Mar 7th, 2018 at 10:38pm
 
Aussie wrote on Mar 7th, 2018 at 10:34pm:
Setanta wrote on Mar 7th, 2018 at 10:08pm:
Aussie wrote on Mar 7th, 2018 at 10:05pm:
Setanta wrote on Mar 7th, 2018 at 10:02pm:
Aussie, May I split this thread to env? The Env stuff where it started, the first 5 or so posts, the bitchfest where it ended may stay.


Nope.  Leave it as Bobby wanted it to be....moved here.



Fine but you do know this is why people have a problem with you. You could just try and be a part of a community rather than a <unt. I have no idea why you would make that your life's goal.




And....fair go here, Setanta.  I have never made any suggestion that there are people who have a problem with you, so why would you make that unnecessary comment here? 

Hates are always gonna hate.  That's not my go.  I stick to facts, not emotion or personality.


That's kinda funny because most of my haters hate because they think I'm your shill. I'm asking you to be reasonable. There was a thread moved because it got personal, these usually end up in rels as you well know. Bobby may be not as experienced as you and moved the whole thread which was unneeded. I could easily move the posts before that crap happened back to where it should be and you are denying that because you have a personal prob with Bobby. Stuff the posters.
Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
Setanta
Gold Member
*****
Offline


\/ Peace man!

Posts: 17599
Northern NSW
Gender: male
Re: Global warming is real
Reply #61 - Mar 7th, 2018 at 10:52pm
 
Aussie, when I have stuck up for you, it was the right thing to do. I don't regret it, I don't take sides. I've copped flack for that because a lot of people don't like you. It hasn't stopped me from doing what I thought was right for a member of this board. Don't think I'll do less for others.
Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
Setanta
Gold Member
*****
Offline


\/ Peace man!

Posts: 17599
Northern NSW
Gender: male
Re: Global warming is real
Reply #62 - Mar 7th, 2018 at 10:55pm
 
Now we have that out of the way, I'll ask again, may I move the posts before it went sour?

Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
Aussie
Gold Member
*****
Offline


OzPolitic

Posts: 39944
Gender: male
Re: Global warming is real
Reply #63 - Mar 7th, 2018 at 10:56pm
 
Quote:
That's kinda funny because most of my haters hate because they think I'm your shill.


I have no idea why you have your 'haters' and I'm not going down that primrose path.  You get told stuff, so do I.  I don't get involved in it.  If I reckon someone is being a <unt, I'll tell them myself in open and not infer there are others who think the same.  I shoot my own bullets.

Quote:
I'm asking you to be reasonable. There was a thread moved because it got personal,


Incorrect.  It was moved here because Bobby asked if he could move it here.  In the spirit of co-operation between Mods, I agreed.  He then moved it here, and for some bizarre reason, YOU are meddling with that agreement.  Butt out.

Quote:
these usually end up in rels as you well know. Bobby may be not as experienced as you and moved the whole thread which was unneeded.


Not your problem.  Bobby asked courteously and I agreed.  Simple as that.

Quote:
I could easily move the posts before that crap happened back to where it should be and you are denying that because you have a personal prob with Bobby. Stuff the posters.


I have no problem with Bobby other than his inconsistency, and I am doing what I can to make him see that he has to be ....... consistent if he makes announcements about respect and islands in a sea of contempt (a reference to every other part of OzPol.)

Mod 101 Bobby.  Don't make bold, stupid, and ambitious announcements like that.  They are going to be zeroed in on.

Quote:
Now we have that out of the way, I'll ask again, may I move the posts before it went sour?


No.  The wrong person is asking.  How come you don't get that simple concept?  Butt out.  This is what Bobby wanted.  If he has a change of mind
HE
can ask me.  It has SFA to do with you.

Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
Setanta
Gold Member
*****
Offline


\/ Peace man!

Posts: 17599
Northern NSW
Gender: male
Re: Global warming is real
Reply #64 - Mar 7th, 2018 at 11:06pm
 
Aussie wrote on Mar 7th, 2018 at 10:56pm:
Quote:
That's kinda funny because most of my haters hate because they think I'm your shill.


I have no idea why you have your 'haters' and I'm not going down that primrose path.  You get told stuff, so do I.  I don't get involved in it.  If I reckon someone is being a <unt, I'll tell them myself in open and not infer there are others who think the same.  I shoot my own bullets.

Quote:
I'm asking you to be reasonable. There was a thread moved because it got personal,


Incorrect.  It was moved here because Bobby asked if he could move it here.  In the spirit of co-operation between Mods, I agreed.  He then moved it here, and for some bizarre reason, YOU are meddling with that agreement.  Butt out.

Quote:
these usually end up in rels as you well know. Bobby may be not as experienced as you and moved the whole thread which was unneeded.


Not your problem.  Bobby asked courteously and I agreed.  Simple as that.

Quote:
I could easily move the posts before that crap happened back to where it should be and you are denying that because you have a personal prob with Bobby. Stuff the posters.


I have no problem with Bobby other than his inconsistency, and I am doing what I can to make him see that he has to be ....... consistent if he makes announcements about respect and islands in a sea of contempt (a reference to every other part of OzPol.)

Mod 101 Bobby.  Don't make bold, stupid, and ambitious announcements like that.  They are going to be zeroed in on.

Quote:
Now we have that out of the way, I'll ask again, may I move the posts before it went sour?


No.  The wrong person is asking.  How come you don't get that simple concept?  Butt out.  This is what Bobby wanted.  If he has a change of mind
HE
can ask me.  It has SFA to do with you.



The person that made the posts wants them restored. The posts are not off topic in Env. Bobby is not asking me to do this. Give over the first posts. Keep your drama here but allow me to return the posts before it went south.
Not a big ask unless you are emotionally involved in some tit for tat.
Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
Aussie
Gold Member
*****
Offline


OzPolitic

Posts: 39944
Gender: male
Re: Global warming is real
Reply #65 - Mar 7th, 2018 at 11:15pm
 
Well that person is asking the wrong bloke isn't she.   See you tomorrow,  I'm abed.
Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
Agnes
Gold Member
*****
Offline


fish dinner

Posts: 6081
Bedford Park rnd
Re: Global warming is real
Reply #66 - Mar 7th, 2018 at 11:20pm
 
Aussie can you put my thread back in Environment- it should never have been transferred here in the first place
Back to top
 

x=^..^= x <o((((>< ~~~ x=^..^=x~~~x=^..^=x<o((((><~~~x=^..^=x


farewell to days of wild abandon and freedom in the adriatic
 
IP Logged
 
Setanta
Gold Member
*****
Offline


\/ Peace man!

Posts: 17599
Northern NSW
Gender: male
Re: Global warming is real
Reply #67 - Mar 7th, 2018 at 11:31pm
 
Agnes wrote on Mar 7th, 2018 at 11:20pm:
Aussie can you put my thread back in Environment- it should never have been transferred here in the first place


It's back.

Thanks for your cooperation Aussie.

<something about skinning cats goes here>
Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
Setanta
Gold Member
*****
Offline


\/ Peace man!

Posts: 17599
Northern NSW
Gender: male
Re: Global warming is real
Reply #68 - Mar 7th, 2018 at 11:45pm
 
Thanks for the game Aussie, you lose. You could have been seen to be reasonable but...

http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1520387917



Aren't I a <unt knowing that was what was what i was going to do if you didn't fold? Checkmate. You did show your hand though. I have warned you not to take me as a fool, far better work with me when I ask. People might even think better of you.

Back to top
« Last Edit: Mar 8th, 2018 at 12:16am by Setanta »  
 
IP Logged
 
Bobby.
Gold Member
*****
Online


Australian Politics

Posts: 122358
Melbourne
Gender: male
Re: Global warming is real
Reply #69 - Mar 8th, 2018 at 4:59am
 
Agnes wrote on Mar 7th, 2018 at 11:20pm:
Aussie can you put my thread back in Environment- it should never have been transferred here in the first place



dear Agnes,
Setanta fixed it for me.
I should have split the thread but I had never done that before.
Your original thread is back including my courteous reply to you
minus all the nasty posts.

see here:
http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1520387917/0#10

Please feel free to respond in the environment forum.

All the nasty stuff can continue here as Aussie wanted.
I'll try not to get involved here.

The environment forum is for serious and friendly debate not
for personal attacks - and harassment -

that's because I want it to be different to many of the other
forums on Ozpolitic - and especially the relationship forum.

cheers
Bobby
Back to top
« Last Edit: Mar 8th, 2018 at 5:30am by Bobby. »  
 
IP Logged
 
Aussie
Gold Member
*****
Offline


OzPolitic

Posts: 39944
Gender: male
Re: Global warming is real
Reply #70 - Mar 8th, 2018 at 9:29am
 
Setanta, on what basis (and what level of sobriety were you at when you did it,) did you remove material sent here by another Mod?  That you can is not good enough.  You asked and I declined.  You never gave a direction, in fact you carefully avoided doing so.

I was waiting to hear from Mod Bobby, who was the person responsible for moving it here in the first place.

Do not interfere with MRBs, you have been told that before by FD.

Angry
Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
Agnes
Gold Member
*****
Offline


fish dinner

Posts: 6081
Bedford Park rnd
Re: Global warming is real
Reply #71 - Mar 8th, 2018 at 10:08am
 
Setanta gave you every chance to do the right thing Aussie- yet as  always your stubborn streak let you down- Setanta did what he thought was the  right thing and it was I believe- he was very polite and patient with you- more than you deserve and how dare you insult him by taking that mean little personal dig at him
  Angry
Back to top
 

x=^..^= x <o((((>< ~~~ x=^..^=x~~~x=^..^=x<o((((><~~~x=^..^=x


farewell to days of wild abandon and freedom in the adriatic
 
IP Logged
 
Agnes
Gold Member
*****
Offline


fish dinner

Posts: 6081
Bedford Park rnd
Re: Global warming is real
Reply #72 - Mar 8th, 2018 at 10:11am
 
Setanta wrote on Mar 7th, 2018 at 11:31pm:
Agnes wrote on Mar 7th, 2018 at 11:20pm:
Aussie can you put my thread back in Environment- it should never have been transferred here in the first place


It's back.

Thanks for your cooperation Aussie.

<something about skinning cats goes here>

Thank's Setanta
Back to top
 

x=^..^= x <o((((>< ~~~ x=^..^=x~~~x=^..^=x<o((((><~~~x=^..^=x


farewell to days of wild abandon and freedom in the adriatic
 
IP Logged
 
Agnes
Gold Member
*****
Offline


fish dinner

Posts: 6081
Bedford Park rnd
Re: Global warming is real
Reply #73 - Mar 8th, 2018 at 10:12am
 
Bobby. wrote on Mar 8th, 2018 at 4:59am:
Agnes wrote on Mar 7th, 2018 at 11:20pm:
Aussie can you put my thread back in Environment- it should never have been transferred here in the first place



dear Agnes,
Setanta fixed it for me.
I should have split the thread but I had never done that before.
Your original thread is back including my courteous reply to you
minus all the nasty posts.

see here:
http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1520387917/0#10

Please feel free to respond in the environment forum.

All the nasty stuff can continue here as Aussie wanted.
I'll try not to get involved here.

The environment forum is for serious and friendly debate not
for personal attacks - and harassment -

that's because I want it to be different to many of the other
forums on Ozpolitic - and especially the relationship forum.

cheers
Bobby

takes a bit of practice Bobby
Back to top
 

x=^..^= x <o((((>< ~~~ x=^..^=x~~~x=^..^=x<o((((><~~~x=^..^=x


farewell to days of wild abandon and freedom in the adriatic
 
IP Logged
 
Aussie
Gold Member
*****
Offline


OzPolitic

Posts: 39944
Gender: male
Re: Global warming is real
Reply #74 - Mar 8th, 2018 at 11:53am
 
Bobby. wrote on Mar 8th, 2018 at 4:59am:
Agnes wrote on Mar 7th, 2018 at 11:20pm:
Aussie can you put my thread back in Environment- it should never have been transferred here in the first place



dear Agnes,
Setanta fixed it for me.
I should have split the thread but I had never done that before.
Your original thread is back including my courteous reply to you
minus all the nasty posts.

see here:
http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1520387917/0#10

Please feel free to respond in the environment forum.

All the nasty stuff can continue here as Aussie wanted.
I'll try not to get involved here.

The environment forum is for serious and friendly debate not
for personal attacks - and harassment -

that's because I want it to be different to many of the other
forums on Ozpolitic - and especially the relationship forum.

cheers
Bobby


Garbage, posting stupid deBuyne YouTube videos is not serious nor debate.

Stop kidding yourself Bobby.

And:

If you want something you moved here, moved back, then YOU ask me so that it does not ever become necessary for a GMod to get involved in  something which is none of their business and involves no Forum Rule breach.
Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 
Send Topic Print