Forum

 
  Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  
 

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Send Topic Print
Global warming is real (Read 6613 times)
Setanta
Gold Member
*****
Offline


\/ Peace man!

Posts: 17595
Northern NSW
Gender: male
Re: Global warming is real
Reply #45 - Mar 7th, 2018 at 9:05pm
 
It wasn't a directive. It was more of a slow shake of the head, like WTF. You don't need to shunt stuff around Bobby, you can clean it to your liking and keep it in line with the way the topic started, environment.

I would ask Aussie to move it back as that is where it belongs but you may both do as you choose although I see turf wars starting if you shunt stuff to each others MRBs and then when they are moved out to another forum when you are sick of playing ping pong, I'll remove it.
Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
Aussie
Gold Member
*****
Offline


OzPolitic

Posts: 39943
Gender: male
Re: Global warming is real
Reply #46 - Mar 7th, 2018 at 9:15pm
 
Setanta wrote on Mar 7th, 2018 at 9:05pm:
It wasn't a directive. It was more of a slow shake of the head, like WTF. You don't need to shunt stuff around Bobby, you can clean it to your liking and keep it in line with the way the topic started, environment.

I would ask Aussie to move it back as that is where it belongs but you may both do as you choose although I see turf wars starting if you shunt stuff to each others MRBs and then when they are moved out to another forum when you are sick of playing ping pong, I'll remove it.


You've asked, you have slowly shaken your lofty 'I'm a God' head and I've given my answer.  I will not be moving this Thread anywhere.

As for ping pong.  What an extraordinary suggestion!  I have never done that here, so why do you reckon I'll start with Bobby?

Silly (not even) turf war garbage, not of my making.

Stay out of it as you said you intended to.

Quote:
I've have no more to say here.



Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
Setanta
Gold Member
*****
Offline


\/ Peace man!

Posts: 17595
Northern NSW
Gender: male
Re: Global warming is real
Reply #47 - Mar 7th, 2018 at 9:19pm
 
Aussie wrote on Mar 7th, 2018 at 9:15pm:
Setanta wrote on Mar 7th, 2018 at 9:05pm:
It wasn't a directive. It was more of a slow shake of the head, like WTF. You don't need to shunt stuff around Bobby, you can clean it to your liking and keep it in line with the way the topic started, environment.

I would ask Aussie to move it back as that is where it belongs but you may both do as you choose although I see turf wars starting if you shunt stuff to each others MRBs and then when they are moved out to another forum when you are sick of playing ping pong, I'll remove it.


You've asked, and I've given my answer.  I will not be moving this Thread anywhere.

As for ping pong.  What an extraordinary suggestion!  I have never done that here, so why do you reckon I'll start with Bobby?

Silly stuff.


Meh...

I've moved at least one thread here that you have ping ponged back out that was then removed, there is precedence.

So not so silly.

Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
Aussie
Gold Member
*****
Offline


OzPolitic

Posts: 39943
Gender: male
Re: Global warming is real
Reply #48 - Mar 7th, 2018 at 9:22pm
 
Setanta wrote on Mar 7th, 2018 at 9:19pm:
Aussie wrote on Mar 7th, 2018 at 9:15pm:
Setanta wrote on Mar 7th, 2018 at 9:05pm:
It wasn't a directive. It was more of a slow shake of the head, like WTF. You don't need to shunt stuff around Bobby, you can clean it to your liking and keep it in line with the way the topic started, environment.

I would ask Aussie to move it back as that is where it belongs but you may both do as you choose although I see turf wars starting if you shunt stuff to each others MRBs and then when they are moved out to another forum when you are sick of playing ping pong, I'll remove it.


You've asked, and I've given my answer.  I will not be moving this Thread anywhere.

As for ping pong.  What an extraordinary suggestion!  I have never done that here, so why do you reckon I'll start with Bobby?

Silly stuff.


Meh...

I've moved at least one thread here that you have ping ponged back out that was then removed, there is precedence.

So not so silly.



Yes....ONE Thread I have sent back from whence it came.  Is one shot a game of ping pong, Setanta?
Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
Setanta
Gold Member
*****
Offline


\/ Peace man!

Posts: 17595
Northern NSW
Gender: male
Re: Global warming is real
Reply #49 - Mar 7th, 2018 at 9:27pm
 
Aussie wrote on Mar 7th, 2018 at 9:22pm:
Setanta wrote on Mar 7th, 2018 at 9:19pm:
Aussie wrote on Mar 7th, 2018 at 9:15pm:
Setanta wrote on Mar 7th, 2018 at 9:05pm:
It wasn't a directive. It was more of a slow shake of the head, like WTF. You don't need to shunt stuff around Bobby, you can clean it to your liking and keep it in line with the way the topic started, environment.

I would ask Aussie to move it back as that is where it belongs but you may both do as you choose although I see turf wars starting if you shunt stuff to each others MRBs and then when they are moved out to another forum when you are sick of playing ping pong, I'll remove it.


You've asked, and I've given my answer.  I will not be moving this Thread anywhere.

As for ping pong.  What an extraordinary suggestion!  I have never done that here, so why do you reckon I'll start with Bobby?

Silly stuff.


Meh...

I've moved at least one thread here that you have ping ponged back out that was then removed, there is precedence.

So not so silly.



Yes....ONE Thread I have sent back from whence it came.  Is one shot a game of ping pong, Setanta?


I pinged, you ponged. Grin It was removed rather than volleying.

Re your ninja edit: above, if I was playing god, I'd just do it.

The thing is, I do not want it to start. I do not want MRB mods at each other. I know it may take getting used to having other kids allowed in your playground you do not like that have the same magical powers you do but that is the way it is.
Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
Aussie
Gold Member
*****
Offline


OzPolitic

Posts: 39943
Gender: male
Re: Global warming is real
Reply #50 - Mar 7th, 2018 at 9:33pm
 
What 'ninja' edit?

And.....really......do you reckon you can tell this Grandma how to suck eggs?

Come on.

I know this stupid game inside out.  All that counts is buttons and you have all but one.  I have few, but I do have a loud mouth.
Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
Setanta
Gold Member
*****
Offline


\/ Peace man!

Posts: 17595
Northern NSW
Gender: male
Re: Global warming is real
Reply #51 - Mar 7th, 2018 at 9:43pm
 
Aussie wrote on Mar 7th, 2018 at 9:33pm:
What 'ninja' edit?

And.....really......do you reckon you can tell this Grandma how to suck eggs?

Come on.

I know this stupid game inside out.  All that counts is buttons and you have all but one.  I have few, but I do have a loud mouth.


I think you do a good job of sucking eggs Grandma! In reality, I have them all but am restrained in one of them by convention. I accept that restraint but if you really think I would not push the button one way or another if I had to, you are mistaken. Just play nice with the new MRB mods or stay off their turf.

Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
Aussie
Gold Member
*****
Offline


OzPolitic

Posts: 39943
Gender: male
Re: Global warming is real
Reply #52 - Mar 7th, 2018 at 10:01pm
 
Setanta wrote on Mar 7th, 2018 at 9:43pm:
Aussie wrote on Mar 7th, 2018 at 9:33pm:
What 'ninja' edit?

And.....really......do you reckon you can tell this Grandma how to suck eggs?

Come on.

I know this stupid game inside out.  All that counts is buttons and you have all but one.  I have few, but I do have a loud mouth.


I think you do a good job of sucking eggs Grandma! In reality, I have them all but am restrained in one of them by convention. I accept that restraint but if you really think I would not push the button one way or another if I had to, you are mistaken. Just play nice with the new MRB mods or stay off their turf.



Oh yes, I am very well aware that you can access whatever you want here because you know how to do it.

Nope, I will 'probe' (watch the crabs come at that one) Bobby just like all Mods are to be made accountable at least to themselves.

Bobby set some Rule about respect for all Members ('peace and love, flowers in your hair' rubbish) and being on an island in a sea of contempt, yet he allowed and encouraged Mechanic to dump on me (not that I could care less) and Agnes.

Gee, I wonder why?  Would it have anything at all to do with collegiate Membership at the sewage?  Who knows, but if he is going to set boundaries and then allow some to go beyond them, I'll ask about it as is obvious I would.   
Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
Setanta
Gold Member
*****
Offline


\/ Peace man!

Posts: 17595
Northern NSW
Gender: male
Re: Global warming is real
Reply #53 - Mar 7th, 2018 at 10:02pm
 
Aussie, May I split this thread to env? The Env stuff where it started, the first 5 or so posts, the bitchfest where it ended may stay.
Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
Aussie
Gold Member
*****
Offline


OzPolitic

Posts: 39943
Gender: male
Re: Global warming is real
Reply #54 - Mar 7th, 2018 at 10:05pm
 
Setanta wrote on Mar 7th, 2018 at 10:02pm:
Aussie, May I split this thread to env? The Env stuff where it started, the first 5 or so posts, the bitchfest where it ended may stay.


Nope.  Leave it as Bobby wanted it to be....moved here.  It demonstrates how one eyed he is on the issue of 'Environment' and the matters raised by Agnes.

Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
Setanta
Gold Member
*****
Offline


\/ Peace man!

Posts: 17595
Northern NSW
Gender: male
Re: Global warming is real
Reply #55 - Mar 7th, 2018 at 10:08pm
 
Aussie wrote on Mar 7th, 2018 at 10:05pm:
Setanta wrote on Mar 7th, 2018 at 10:02pm:
Aussie, May I split this thread to env? The Env stuff where it started, the first 5 or so posts, the bitchfest where it ended may stay.


Nope.  Leave it as Bobby wanted it to be....moved here.



Fine but you do know this is why people have a problem with you. You could just try and be a part of a community rather than a <unt. I have no idea why you would make that your life's goal.

Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
Aussie
Gold Member
*****
Offline


OzPolitic

Posts: 39943
Gender: male
Re: Global warming is real
Reply #56 - Mar 7th, 2018 at 10:26pm
 
Setanta wrote on Mar 7th, 2018 at 10:08pm:
Aussie wrote on Mar 7th, 2018 at 10:05pm:
Setanta wrote on Mar 7th, 2018 at 10:02pm:
Aussie, May I split this thread to env? The Env stuff where it started, the first 5 or so posts, the bitchfest where it ended may stay.


Nope.  Leave it as Bobby wanted it to be....moved here.



Fine but you do know this is why people have a problem with you. You could just try and be a part of a community rather than a <unt. I have no idea why you would make that your life's goal.



I am being a '<unt' because I have agreed to what Bobby asked?  Weird stuff, way beyond my ken.  I did not make this bed.  Bobby did.
Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
Setanta
Gold Member
*****
Offline


\/ Peace man!

Posts: 17595
Northern NSW
Gender: male
Re: Global warming is real
Reply #57 - Mar 7th, 2018 at 10:33pm
 
Aussie wrote on Mar 7th, 2018 at 10:26pm:
Setanta wrote on Mar 7th, 2018 at 10:08pm:
Aussie wrote on Mar 7th, 2018 at 10:05pm:
Setanta wrote on Mar 7th, 2018 at 10:02pm:
Aussie, May I split this thread to env? The Env stuff where it started, the first 5 or so posts, the bitchfest where it ended may stay.


Nope.  Leave it as Bobby wanted it to be....moved here.



Fine but you do know this is why people have a problem with you. You could just try and be a part of a community rather than a <unt. I have no idea why you would make that your life's goal.



I am being a '<unt' because I have agreed to what Bobby asked?  Weird stuff, way beyond my ken.  I did not make this bed.  Bobby did.


It may be a badly made bed but you could remake it, neaten it up or let someone else do it. You are being a <unt because you will not even consider my attempts to put the env stuff back where it belongs because of your personal feelings towards the other MRB mod, you care not about the posters who made and contributed to the thread before it turned sour. That is why you are being a <unt.

I can quite easily split off the first bit of the thread back to Env and leave the bitchfest here.
Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
Aussie
Gold Member
*****
Offline


OzPolitic

Posts: 39943
Gender: male
Re: Global warming is real
Reply #58 - Mar 7th, 2018 at 10:34pm
 
Setanta wrote on Mar 7th, 2018 at 10:08pm:
Aussie wrote on Mar 7th, 2018 at 10:05pm:
Setanta wrote on Mar 7th, 2018 at 10:02pm:
Aussie, May I split this thread to env? The Env stuff where it started, the first 5 or so posts, the bitchfest where it ended may stay.


Nope.  Leave it as Bobby wanted it to be....moved here.



Fine but you do know this is why people have a problem with you. You could just try and be a part of a community rather than a <unt. I have no idea why you would make that your life's goal.




And....fair go here, Setanta.  I have never made any suggestion that there are people who have a problem with you, so why would you make that unnecessary comment here? 

Hates are always gonna hate.  That's not my go.  I stick to facts, not emotion or personality.
Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
Aussie
Gold Member
*****
Offline


OzPolitic

Posts: 39943
Gender: male
Re: Global warming is real
Reply #59 - Mar 7th, 2018 at 10:37pm
 
Setanta wrote on Mar 7th, 2018 at 10:33pm:
Aussie wrote on Mar 7th, 2018 at 10:26pm:
Setanta wrote on Mar 7th, 2018 at 10:08pm:
Aussie wrote on Mar 7th, 2018 at 10:05pm:
Setanta wrote on Mar 7th, 2018 at 10:02pm:
Aussie, May I split this thread to env? The Env stuff where it started, the first 5 or so posts, the bitchfest where it ended may stay.


Nope.  Leave it as Bobby wanted it to be....moved here.



Fine but you do know this is why people have a problem with you. You could just try and be a part of a community rather than a <unt. I have no idea why you would make that your life's goal.



I am being a '<unt' because I have agreed to what Bobby asked?  Weird stuff, way beyond my ken.  I did not make this bed.  Bobby did.


It may be a badly made bed but you could remake it, neaten it up or let someone else do it. You are being a <unt because you will not even consider my attempts to put the env stuff back where it belongs because of your personal feelings towards the other MRB mod, you care not about the posters who made and contributed to the thread before it turned sour. That is why you are being a <unt.

I can quite easily split off the first bit of the thread back to Env and leave the bitchfest here.


Bobby made the decision.  Live with it.  He could have done all that if he wanted to.  He is trained in science after all.  He is not stupid is he?

Butt out.
Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Send Topic Print