Forum

 
  Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  
 

Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 6
Send Topic Print
Global warming is real (Read 6636 times)
Aussie
Gold Member
*****
Online


OzPolitic

Posts: 39945
Gender: male
Re: Global warming is real
Reply #15 - Mar 7th, 2018 at 4:10pm
 
So....not really acceptable?  Do you have different Rules for different people, Bobby?

You allowed Mechanic to post at me (not that I cared less):

Quote:
so go blow it out your rear end until you have half a clue of what you are talking about..


When I asked if that was acceptable, you answered emphatically with....'Yes.'

You seem to be having serious consistency issues Bobby.  Why is that?



Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
Secret Wars
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 3928
Gender: male
Re: Global warming is real
Reply #16 - Mar 7th, 2018 at 4:12pm
 
Aussie wrote on Mar 7th, 2018 at 4:10pm:
So....not really acceptable?  Do you have different Rules for different people, Bobby?

You allowed Mechanic to post at me (not that I cared less):

Quote:
so go blow it out your rear end until you have half a clue of what you are talking about..


When I asked if that was acceptable, you answered emphatically with....'Yes.'

You seem to be having serious consistency issues Bobby.  Why is that?






Go away Aussie.  Back to your own sandbox.  Remember that?  Your sandbox, your rules. 

Don't like it don't post.  Remember that?

You don't get to demand anything.  Cool

(modified)

Back to top
« Last Edit: Mar 7th, 2018 at 4:23pm by Bobby. »  
 
IP Logged
 
Bobby.
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 122362
Melbourne
Gender: male
Re: Global warming is real
Reply #17 - Mar 7th, 2018 at 4:20pm
 
Aussie wrote on Mar 7th, 2018 at 4:10pm:
So....not really acceptable?  Do you have different Rules for different people, Bobby?

You allowed Mechanic to post at me (not that I cared less):

Quote:
so go blow it out your rear end until you have half a clue of what you are talking about..


When I asked if that was acceptable, you answered emphatically with....'Yes.'

You seem to be having serious consistency issues Bobby.  Why is that?





dear Aussie,
if one person - you -
starts the foul language it encourages other posters - Mechanic -
to be baited into a swearing match.

On this forum - he who throws the first punch
will be blamed.

Aussie - don't troll this Environment forum.
Post some sensible evidence to back up your point
of view or refute what someone else has posted with evidence.

Read the rules if you don't understand.
here:

http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1517021871/0#0
Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
Aussie
Gold Member
*****
Online


OzPolitic

Posts: 39945
Gender: male
Re: Global warming is real
Reply #18 - Mar 7th, 2018 at 4:22pm
 
No demand made, Curve/Scorpion Tie/Datalife/ Secret Wars.

Just simple questions asked of the new Mod.  After all, I would not want to get banned in ignorance of what Bobby expected of
ALL
his contributors. 

Even you'd agree with that, I'm sure.
Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
Secret Wars
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 3928
Gender: male
Re: Global warming is real
Reply #19 - Mar 7th, 2018 at 4:32pm
 
Aussie wrote on Mar 7th, 2018 at 4:22pm:
No demand made, Curve/Scorpion Tie/Datalife/ Secret Wars.

Just simple questions asked of the new Mod.  After all, I would not want to get banned in ignorance of what Bobby expected of
ALL
his contributors. 

Even you'd agree with that, I'm sure.

 

I'll leave you to your usual and predictable complaining and agitating and happy to bow out.

I am confident the mod will put you firmly back in your box and not buy in to your quibbling and back seat moderating.
Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
Aussie
Gold Member
*****
Online


OzPolitic

Posts: 39945
Gender: male
Re: Global warming is real
Reply #20 - Mar 7th, 2018 at 4:39pm
 
Secret Wars wrote on Mar 7th, 2018 at 4:32pm:
Aussie wrote on Mar 7th, 2018 at 4:22pm:
No demand made, Curve/Scorpion Tie/Datalife/ Secret Wars.

Just simple questions asked of the new Mod.  After all, I would not want to get banned in ignorance of what Bobby expected of
ALL
his contributors. 

Even you'd agree with that, I'm sure.

 

I'll leave you to your usual and predictable complaining and agitating and happy to bow out.

I am confident the mod will put you firmly back in your box and not buy in to your quibbling and back seat moderating.


Is that acceptable Bobby?  After all, this is the "Island in a sea of contempt" where Members are respected and have flowers in their hair.

One Rule for ALL Bobby, and its application must be consistent for ALL.
Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
lee
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 21607
Gender: male
Re: Global warming is real
Reply #21 - Mar 7th, 2018 at 4:45pm
 
No the headline is wrong.

Yes Climate change is real. It changes all the time. Daily monthly, seasonally, yearly.

The other day a believer posted this graph showing lesser precipitation for Parth as a sign of AGW -

...

Of course rainfall records go back further -

...

Perth's rainfall is not very reliable.
Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
Setanta
Gold Member
*****
Offline


\/ Peace man!

Posts: 17600
Northern NSW
Gender: male
Re: Global warming is real
Reply #22 - Mar 7th, 2018 at 6:26pm
 
Look after your own neck of the woods Aussie. Bobby does not answer to you nor you to him in Rels. You know the rules of MRBs better than anyone, the mods run them as they see fit and they don't have to answer to you.
Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
lee
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 21607
Gender: male
Re: Global warming is real
Reply #23 - Mar 7th, 2018 at 6:32pm
 
Aussie just likes being the centre of attention. And acts all hurt if he isn't.
Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
Aussie
Gold Member
*****
Online


OzPolitic

Posts: 39945
Gender: male
Re: Global warming is real
Reply #24 - Mar 7th, 2018 at 6:47pm
 
Setanta wrote on Mar 7th, 2018 at 6:26pm:
Look after your own neck of the woods Aussie. Bobby does not answer to you nor you to him in Rels. You know the rules of MRBs better than anyone, the mods run them as they see fit and they don't have to answer to you.


You are quire right.  I do know those Rules.

And again, you are right, he does not have any onus of responsibility to me.  However, Bobby has set his Rules about respect for each other and appreciation of his creation of an 'Island in a sea of contempt' (which in itself is a nasty diss of the entire Board.)

I don't want to be banned from this 'flower in your hair' MRB, hence I am exploring what is and is not acceptable.

So far, Bobby reckons it is okay for Mechanic not to show respect for me (water off this duck's back) and Agnes, on his alleged Island in a sea of contempt.

All I'm after is explanation so I make sure I don't fall foul of his wrath.

Smiley
Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
Setanta
Gold Member
*****
Offline


\/ Peace man!

Posts: 17600
Northern NSW
Gender: male
Re: Global warming is real
Reply #25 - Mar 7th, 2018 at 6:52pm
 
Aussie wrote on Mar 7th, 2018 at 6:47pm:
Setanta wrote on Mar 7th, 2018 at 6:26pm:
Look after your own neck of the woods Aussie. Bobby does not answer to you nor you to him in Rels. You know the rules of MRBs better than anyone, the mods run them as they see fit and they don't have to answer to you.


You are quire right.  I do know those Rules.

And again, you are right, he does not have any onus of responsibility to me.  However, Bobby has set his Rules about respect for each other and appreciation of his creation of an 'Island in a sea of contempt' (which in itself is a nasty diss of the entire Board.)

I don't want to be banned from this 'flower in your hair' MRB, hence I am exploring what is and is not acceptable.

So far, Bobby reckons it is okay for Mechanic not to show respect for me (water off this duck's back) and Agnes on his alleged Island in a sea of contempt.

All I'm after is explanation so I make sure I don't fall foul of his wrath.

Smiley


If members cop flack here that the members are not happy with and Bobby does nothing about, they are free not to post here. If the abuse/whatever breaches forum rules, they can appeal to a GMod. You mod your own space, let other MRB mods do the same, no-one appointed you the union rep for for members grievances here.

   They don't have to give you one, Bobby can make the rules up as he goes along, just as you have been want to do.
Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
Aussie
Gold Member
*****
Online


OzPolitic

Posts: 39945
Gender: male
Re: Global warming is real
Reply #26 - Mar 7th, 2018 at 6:59pm
 
Setanta wrote on Mar 7th, 2018 at 6:52pm:
Aussie wrote on Mar 7th, 2018 at 6:47pm:
Setanta wrote on Mar 7th, 2018 at 6:26pm:
Look after your own neck of the woods Aussie. Bobby does not answer to you nor you to him in Rels. You know the rules of MRBs better than anyone, the mods run them as they see fit and they don't have to answer to you.


You are quire right.  I do know those Rules.

And again, you are right, he does not have any onus of responsibility to me.  However, Bobby has set his Rules about respect for each other and appreciation of his creation of an 'Island in a sea of contempt' (which in itself is a nasty diss of the entire Board.)

I don't want to be banned from this 'flower in your hair' MRB, hence I am exploring what is and is not acceptable.

So far, Bobby reckons it is okay for Mechanic not to show respect for me (water off this duck's back) and Agnes on his alleged Island in a sea of contempt.

All I'm after is explanation so I make sure I don't fall foul of his wrath.

Smiley


If members cop flack here that the members are not happy with and Bobby does nothing about, they are free not to post here. If the abuse/whatever breaches forum rules, they can appeal to a GMod. You mod your own space, let other MRB mods do the same, no-one appointed you the union rep for for members grievances here.



Again....correct.  I am a mere Member representing myself.  I do not want to get banned from this 'flower in your hair, Island in a sea of contempt,' so all I am doing, on my own behalf, is seeking Bobby's clear definition of what is 'respectful of other Members' and consistent with occupation of this alleged Island in some alleged sea of contempt.

I'm sure you'd want me to be aware of the limits here.

Smiley
Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
Setanta
Gold Member
*****
Offline


\/ Peace man!

Posts: 17600
Northern NSW
Gender: male
Re: Global warming is real
Reply #27 - Mar 7th, 2018 at 7:04pm
 
Aussie wrote on Mar 7th, 2018 at 6:59pm:
Setanta wrote on Mar 7th, 2018 at 6:52pm:
Aussie wrote on Mar 7th, 2018 at 6:47pm:
Setanta wrote on Mar 7th, 2018 at 6:26pm:
Look after your own neck of the woods Aussie. Bobby does not answer to you nor you to him in Rels. You know the rules of MRBs better than anyone, the mods run them as they see fit and they don't have to answer to you.


You are quire right.  I do know those Rules.

And again, you are right, he does not have any onus of responsibility to me.  However, Bobby has set his Rules about respect for each other and appreciation of his creation of an 'Island in a sea of contempt' (which in itself is a nasty diss of the entire Board.)

I don't want to be banned from this 'flower in your hair' MRB, hence I am exploring what is and is not acceptable.

So far, Bobby reckons it is okay for Mechanic not to show respect for me (water off this duck's back) and Agnes on his alleged Island in a sea of contempt.

All I'm after is explanation so I make sure I don't fall foul of his wrath.

Smiley


If members cop flack here that the members are not happy with and Bobby does nothing about, they are free not to post here. If the abuse/whatever breaches forum rules, they can appeal to a GMod. You mod your own space, let other MRB mods do the same, no-one appointed you the union rep for for members grievances here.



Again....correct.  I am a mere Member representing myself.  I do not want to get banned from this 'flower in your hair, Island in a sea of contempt,' so all I am doing, on my own behalf, is seeking Bobby's clear definition of what is 'respectful of other Members' and consistent with occupation of this alleged Island in some alleged sea of contempt.

I'm sure you'd want me to be aware of the limits here.

Smiley


That's not what you were doing at all unless you are looking for how far you can push abuse here. I'd suggest you worry about the currents around your own island in this sea of contempt.

I've have no more to say here.
Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
Aussie
Gold Member
*****
Online


OzPolitic

Posts: 39945
Gender: male
Re: Global warming is real
Reply #28 - Mar 7th, 2018 at 7:09pm
 
Good.  I'll wait to hear from the bloke who matters.  Over to you Bobby.

Is Mechanic able to disrespect me and Agnes here on this Island in the sea of contempt?  One Rule for ALL Bobby?

Smiley
Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
Bobby.
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 122362
Melbourne
Gender: male
Re: Global warming is real
Reply #29 - Mar 7th, 2018 at 7:23pm
 
Aussie wrote on Mar 7th, 2018 at 7:09pm:
Good.  I'll wait to hear from the bloke who matters.  Over to you Bobby.

Is Mechanic able to disrespect me and Agnes here on this Island in the sea of contempt?  One Rule for ALL Bobby?

Smiley



Aussie,
read the rules:
http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1517021871/0#0




The same rules apply to everyone.
I have actually modified many abusive posts not just yours.
I'm not out to dob you into a global mod so just follow
the rules & you'll be OK.

If you can't do that then don't post here -
it's that simple.
Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 6
Send Topic Print