Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
White South Africans flooding back to SA (Read 2914 times)
Unforgiven
Gold Member

I have sinned

White South Africans flooding back to SA
Mar 4th, 2018 at 12:58pm

Contrary to what Ozpolitic racists have been publishing, white South Africans are flooding back home.

I would contribute to FleaDriver's and Andrei Hicks' return to South Africa if somebody started a Fundme site.

So there you have it, denizens. The ratbag racist conservative element of Ozpolitic have had their anuses booted again for telling porkies.

Next we will challenge Gordon's practice of rescuing 'curries' from ankle deep water.

https://www.moneyweb.co.za/news/south-africa/white-expat-south-africans-returnin...

Quote:
South Africa White expat South Africans returning home in record numbers ‘Virtually zero unemployment in highly skilled professions’ – Sharp.
Ciaran Ryan  /  19 August 2015 00:11     55 comments

Note: The article was amended on 3 September 2015 to reflect that the migration figures for white South Africans is based on Loane Sharp’s analysis of job candidates held by the country’s largest employer. This research is not based on StatsSA figures.

More than 400,000 white expat South Africans have returned to the land of their birth since the apex of the financial crisis in 2009, according to research by Free Market Foundation economist Loane Sharp. This is based on extensive analysis of job candidates on the database of the country’s largest recruitment firm, Adcorp.

Sharp says SA’s white population of working age (15 to 64 years) peaked at 5.9 million in 1973, but declined steadily to 3.9 million in 2009. Since then, the white population has risen to 4.3 million, a net gain of 400 000 over six years. That’s a substantial brain gain for the country, since most of these returnees bring vast international experience in finance, engineering, medicine and other professions.

Some employment agencies are specifically targeting expatriate South Africans to fill highly skilled positions in sectors such as engineering, mining and construction, and that is accounting for some of the migration back to SA...

“I’ll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours” Bob Dylan

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Re: White South Africans flooding back to SA
Reply #1 - Mar 4th, 2018 at 1:00pm

Is someone offering them free firearms?  A return to the good old days of a little munt shooting down at the kraal?

September 2015 you say?  Was that before or after the Kapetown Kaffirs deemed themselves worthy of confiscating all white farm land?

Joint's never been the same without Nelson....

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Redmond Neck
Gold Member

OzPolitic

ACT
Reply #2 - Mar 4th, 2018 at 1:05pm

You are an fwit UF

Try reading this article about four days old!

The time for reconciliation is over’: South Africa votes to confiscate white-owned land without compensation

http://www.news.com.au/finance/economy/world-economy/the-time-for-reconciliation...

BAN ALL THESE ABO SITES RECOGNITIONS.

ALL AUSTRALIA IS FOR ALL AUSTRALIANS!

IP Logged

Unforgiven
Gold Member

I have sinned

Reply #3 - Mar 4th, 2018 at 1:06pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Mar 4th, 2018 at 1:00pm:
Is someone offering them free firearms?  A return to the good old days of a little munt shooting down at the kraal?

September 2015 you say?  Was that before or after the Kapetown Kaffirs deemed themselves worthy of confiscating all white farm land?

Joint's never been the same without Nelson....

[medi ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1csr0dxalpI[/media]

South Africa needs somebody of Grappler's ilk to roll the sleeves up and straighten it out.

What say you Grappler? It will wake you from your torpor.

IP Logged

lee
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #4 - Mar 4th, 2018 at 1:28pm

Unforgiven wrote on Mar 4th, 2018 at 1:06pm:
South Africa needs somebody of Grappler's ilk to roll the sleeves up and straighten it out.

What say you Grappler? It will wake you from your torpor.

I would rather you do it. You seem so upbeat about it. Wink

IP Logged

Unforgiven
Gold Member

I have sinned

Reply #5 - Mar 4th, 2018 at 1:31pm

Redmond Neck wrote on Mar 4th, 2018 at 1:05pm:
You are an fwit UF

Try reading this article about four days old!

The time for reconciliation is over’: South Africa votes to confiscate white-owned land without compensation

http://www.news.com.au/finance/economy/world-economy/the-time-for-reconciliation...

Sounds like a good idea. Didn't the whites confiscate this land in the first instance?

I'll get the minister for South Africa, Grappler, right on to it.

Grappler is turning blather into a WMD.

IP Logged

lee
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #6 - Mar 4th, 2018 at 1:37pm

"StatsSA’s data also showed a continuing theme among the country’s white population, namely a steady decline over the past decade. The country ‘lost’ over 22,250 whites over the past year, to an estimated 4.49 million in 2017.

There were 4.52 million white South Africans in 2016, as previously reported by Stats SA.

The data showed a big decline in the number of young white adults, while the only demographic showing any growth was recorded in the ageing population – those people aged 70 and older."

https://businesstech.co.za/news/lifestyle/189135/south-africas-white-population-...

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #7 - Mar 4th, 2018 at 1:41pm

SA is on the brink of civil war. It was bound to happen.

IP Logged

Baronvonrort
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #8 - Mar 4th, 2018 at 1:42pm

Leftists and the Ayatollahs have a lot in common when it comes to criticism of Islam, they don't tolerate it.

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #9 - Mar 4th, 2018 at 1:43pm

The only things the Brits lacked at Rorke's Drift were a few machine guns, a little napalm and a few Rolling Thunder strikes...

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #10 - Mar 4th, 2018 at 1:44pm

Baronvonrort wrote on Mar 4th, 2018 at 1:42pm:

That's because blacks have low IQs and laziness. They need to whiteman to survive.

IP Logged

Unforgiven
Gold Member

I have sinned

Reply #11 - Mar 4th, 2018 at 2:03pm

lee wrote on Mar 4th, 2018 at 1:37pm:
"StatsSA’s data also showed a continuing theme among the country’s white population, namely a steady decline over the past decade. The country ‘lost’ over 22,250 whites over the past year, to an estimated 4.49 million in 2017.

There were 4.52 million white South Africans in 2016, as previously reported by Stats SA.

The data showed a big decline in the number of young white adults, while the only demographic showing any growth was recorded in the ageing population – those people aged 70 and older."

https://businesstech.co.za/news/lifestyle/189135/south-africas-white-population-...

That's disregarding a death rate of ~9 per 1000 of population which is the rate in UK. So, in effect, lee's loss of 22,250 is a gain of ~ 18,000 over deaths.

Currently white birth rate is below replacement rate.

IP Logged

lee
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #12 - Mar 4th, 2018 at 2:38pm

Unforgiven wrote on Mar 4th, 2018 at 2:03pm:
That's disregarding a death rate of ~9 per 1000 of population

Is it the same rate for whites and blacks?

I would have expected black rates to be higher given they are generally poor, have a higher HIV rate and probably less acces to medical facilities.

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #13 - Mar 4th, 2018 at 2:57pm

Unforgiven wrote on Mar 4th, 2018 at 12:58pm:
Contrary to what Ozpolitic racists have been publishing, white South Africans are flooding back home.

I would contribute to FleaDriver's and Andrei Hicks' return to South Africa if somebody started a Fundme site.

So there you have it, denizens. The ratbag racist conservative element of Ozpolitic have had their anuses booted again for telling porkies.

Next we will challenge Gordon's practice of rescuing 'curries' from ankle deep water.

https://www.moneyweb.co.za/news/south-africa/white-expat-south-africans-returnin...

Quote:
South Africa White expat South Africans returning home in record numbers ‘Virtually zero unemployment in highly skilled professions’ – Sharp.
Ciaran Ryan  /  19 August 2015 00:11     55 comments

Note: The article was amended on 3 September 2015 to reflect that the migration figures for white South Africans is based on Loane Sharp’s analysis of job candidates held by the country’s largest employer. This research is not based on StatsSA figures.

More than 400,000 white expat South Africans have returned to the land of their birth since the apex of the financial crisis in 2009, according to research by Free Market Foundation economist Loane Sharp. This is based on extensive analysis of job candidates on the database of the country’s largest recruitment firm, Adcorp.

Sharp says SA’s white population of working age (15 to 64 years) peaked at 5.9 million in 1973, but declined steadily to 3.9 million in 2009. Since then, the white population has risen to 4.3 million, a net gain of 400 000 over six years. That’s a substantial brain gain for the country, since most of these returnees bring vast international experience in finance, engineering, medicine and other professions.

Some employment agencies are specifically targeting expatriate South Africans to fill highly skilled positions in sectors such as engineering, mining and construction, and that is accounting for some of the migration back to SA...

Grin 2015 ... doesn't take into account the decision by the new SA Leader to repossess farms from whites & give it to blacks .... just like Mugabe did ... how long will it before the murdering starts to take the land ... just like in Zimbabwe?

And just to even things up there are 460 White shanty towns/Ghettos across the country.

They are denied any govt assistance, denied access to hospitals, places in schools.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yvv7sNPx5Ts
It's all about a get square.

So you're full of it.

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Rockhampton, Q
Reply #14 - Mar 4th, 2018 at 7:13pm

Unforgiven wrote on Mar 4th, 2018 at 1:31pm:
Sounds like a good idea. Didn't the whites confiscate this land in the first instance?

I'll get the minister for South Africa, Grappler, right on to it.

Grappler is turning blather into a WMD.

The vast majority of black South Africans are either migrants of people from other parts of Africa or offspring of the migrants. Even by year 1900, that was true. For black Africans to say that they have more rights to South Africa than white South African born people, it is a real nonsense.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print