Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 6
Send Topic Print
Israel’s Yinon Plan for conflict-riven Middle East (Read 8277 times)
Unforgiven
Gold Member

I have sinned

Israel’s Yinon Plan for conflict-riven Middle East
Feb 27th, 2018 at 12:06am

The Syrian conflict exemplifies this with Syria split into warring fiefdoms like Afghanistan.

It's out of Israel's playbook.

https://www.mondialisation.ca/hillary-clintons-uncanny-fulfillment-of-israels-yi...

Quote:
Hillary Clinton’s Uncanny Fulfillment of Israel’s Yinon Plan for a Middle East Riven with Conflict

Wikileaks has released what may be the most underreported story of the year in a year full of them, Hillary Clinton’s uncanny fulfillment of Oded Yinon‘s plan for the Middle East according to Israel 30 years ago. This was summed up in Yinon’s « A Strategy for Israel in the Nineteen Eighties. » Yinon, an influential right-wing Israeli strategist, envisioned a Middle East riven with conflict between Arab tribes and religious denominations, unable to oppose Israeli ambitions for regional dominance. Yinon wrote:

Iraq, rich in oil on the one hand and internally torn on the other, is guaranteed as a candidate for Israel’s targets. Its dissolution is even more important for us than that of Syria. Iraq is stronger than Syria. In the short run it is Iraqi power which constitutes the greatest threat to Israel…Every kind of inter-Arab confrontation will assist us in the short run and will shorten the way to the more important aim of breaking up Iraq into denominations as in Syria and in Lebanon.

When former presidential candidate General Wes Clark shockingly proclaimed in 2011 that he had seen a memo emanating from the Bush defense department which revealed that the invasion of Iraq was only the beginning of a much more extensive program of « regime change » across the Middle East, one could not help but recall Yinon’s desire to provoke « inter-Arab confrontation. » Recalling a conversation with a Pentagon staffer before the invasion of Iraq, Clark told an audience:

I said, « Are we still going to war with Iraq? » And he said, « Oh, it’s worse than that. » He reached over on his desk. He picked up a piece of paper. And he said, « I just got this down from upstairs » — meaning the Secretary of Defense’s office — « today. » And he said, « This is a memo that describes how we’re going to take out seven countries in five years, starting with Iraq, and then Syria, Lebanon, Libya, Somalia, Sudan and, finishing off, Iran. »

In a recently released email from the Clinton Archives, which run from June 30, 2010 to August 12, 2014 while she was Secretary of State, Clinton wrote from the standpoint of not US interests, but Israeli. She said:

Bringing down Assad would not only be a massive boon to Israel’s security
, it would also ease Israel’s understandable fear of losing its nuclear monopoly. Then, Israel and the United States might be able to develop a common view of when the Iranian program is so dangerous that military action could be warranted.

The unabashedly hawkish exchange, which seems to telegraph the intent to overcome obstacles to « common view » which would justify an attack on Iran, shows that Hillary is of a like mind with Yinon, who held that toppling stable Arab regimes and uncorking fratricidal civil wars, which may go on for decades, is in Israel’s interest.

With the world freshly shocked at an image seen in Syria and Libya every day, wounded children, it might help to remember the most exuberant advocate, as Secretary of State, for the military actions which unloosed the horrors seen today in these war zones. The photo of the boy is but one fairly tame example. The true carnage is unpublishable.

In a piece at Huffington Post, « Hillary Clinton and the Syrian Bloodbath, »Harvard’s Professor Jeffrey Sachs writes:

Clinton has been much more than a bit player in the Syrian crisis. Her diplomat Ambassador Christopher Stevens in Benghazi was killed as he was running a CIA operation to ship Libyan heavy weapons to Syria. Clinton herself took the lead role in organizing the so-called “Friends of Syria” to back the CIA-led insurgency.

Sachs is outraged at Hillary’s portraying herself as a « negotiator » who helped conclude ceasefires, writing:

This is the kind of compulsive misrepresentation that makes Clinton unfit to be President. Clinton’s role in Syria has been to help instigate and prolong the Syrian bloodbath, not to bring it to a close.

As for Libya, not only was Hillary the Obama administration’s most ardent supporter of military action to overthrow Gaddafi. It now comes out that the entire pretense for NATO intervention – stopping a massacre of civilians by Gaddafi, was pure fiction. Human Rights Watch, as reported in the Boston Globe:

released data on Misurata, the next-biggest city in Libya and scene of protracted fighting, revealing that Moammar Khadafy is not deliberately massacring civilians but rather narrowly targeting the armed rebels who fight against his government.

Charles Kubic at the National Interest writes in « Hillary’s Huge Libyan Disaster »:

Despite valid ceasefire opportunities to prevent “bloodshed in Benghazi” at the onset of hostilities, Secretary Clinton intervened and quickly pushed her foreign policy in support of a revolution led by the Muslim Brotherhood and known terrorists in the Libyan Islamic Fighting Group.

Ongoing casualties of the Libyan Civil War are now in the hundreds of thousands, with just the latest UN report... 

“I’ll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours” Bob Dylan

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Re: Israel’s Yinon Plan for conflict-riven Middle East
Reply #1 - Feb 27th, 2018 at 12:49am

Israel's true plan, for the Middle East....

....PEACE, achieved through the application of Jewish reason and logic.

Klavan's One-State Solution_ Give the Middle East to the Jews

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uIEeiDjdUuU

I mean, who is going to oppose such a brilliant idea ???

Oh yeah,      .....I FORGOT!              Wink

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

Unforgiven
Gold Member

I have sinned

Reply #2 - Feb 27th, 2018 at 1:21am

They already own America.

Why don't they just declare New York their homeland?

“I’ll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours” Bob Dylan

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #3 - Feb 27th, 2018 at 10:00am

QUESTION;

What recognisable group of people,     are principally responsible for all wars and conflicts in the Middle East ?

Yadda said....
http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1509883266/40#40
Quote:

ISLAM's foundational religious texts, have plainly been interpreted by moslem scholars to indicate,
that those who have embraced ISLAM,
have embraced enmity, and hatred, and hostility and warfare and murder, towards those who reject ISLAM.

Quote:

Here, for example, are two very illuminating passages from the canonical Life of Mohammed by Ibn Ishaq, as translated by A. Guillaume, and a third passage, from the earliest known Muslim historian.

Ishaq: 204 - "'Men, do you know what you are pledging yourselves to in swearing allegiance to this man [Muhammad]?' 'Yes. In swearing allegiance to him we are pledging to wage war against all mankind.'"

Ishaq:231 - "Muslims are one ummah (community) to the exclusion of all men. Believers are friends of one another to the exclusion of all outsiders."

And here is Al-Tabari, a very early Muslim historian, in book 9, chapter or section 69, reporting words that Muslims believe to have been said by Mohammed himself - "Killing infidels is a small matter to us".

These texts are not fossils from a distant past.

They are not dead letters.

They are still 'live' and carry tremendous weight in the imagination and practice of many Muslims around the world.
...DDA

Google

Google;
we are pledging to wage war against all mankind, al-Tabari

ARGUMENT;
In following 'religious' precepts like those above, can anyone      seriously argue      that anyone but the followers of ISLAM are the primary cause of wars and conflicts in the Middle East [and, everywhere that the followers of ISLAM are found] ?

Or argue that the followers of ISLAM are NOT responsible for all wars and conflicts which involve the followers of ISLAM ?

MORE COMPELLING EVIDENCE HERE....

THE RELIGION OF PEACE

http://thereligionofpeace.com/

KORAN

"......the curse of Allah is on those without Faith."
Koran 2.089

"....Lo! Allah is an enemy to those who reject Faith."
Koran 2.98

"....those who reject Allah have no protector."
Koran 47.008
v. 8-11

"....take not the Jews and the Christians for your friends....
......he amongst you that turns to them (for friendship) is of them."
Koran 5.51

"Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued. "
Koran 9.29

"Fighting [against disbelievers] is prescribed for you, and [if] ye dislike it.....Allah knoweth, and ye know not."
Koran 2.216

"O ye who believe! Fight those of the disbelievers who are near to you, and let them find harshness in you, and know that Allah is with those who keep their duty (unto Him)."
Koran 9.123

"Allah hath purchased of the believers their persons and their goods; for theirs (in return) is the garden (of Paradise): they fight in His cause, and slay and are slain:...."
Koran 9.111

"Muhammad is the messenger of Allah. And those with him are hard against the disbelievers and merciful among themselves....."
Koran 48.29

Spokesmen for ISLAM will tell anyone who will listen;

THAT IT IS WRONG, AND THAT IT IS TOTALLY AGAINST ISLAMIC LAW,      TO KILL INNOCENT PEOPLE.

Here is a moslem in the UK explaining, who the innocent people are.

---------- >

Please watch this YT...
A UK moslem community leader, speaking in the wake of the London 7/7 bombing;

Quote:

YT
KILLING OF NON-MUSLIMS IS LEGITIMATE

"...when we say innocent people, we mean moslems."

"....[not accepting ISLAM] is a crime against God."
"...If you are a non-moslem, then you are guilty of not believing in God."
"...as a moslem....i must have hatred towards everything which is non-ISLAM."
"...[moslems] allegiance is always with the moslems, so i will never condemn a moslem for what he does."
"...Britain has always been Dar al Harb [the Land of War]"
"...no, i could never condemn a moslem brother, i would never condemn a moslem brother. I will always stand with my moslem brother....whether he is an oppresser or the oppressed."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=maHSOB2RFm4

ARGUMENT;
There is an identifiable group of people, who do, facilitate, enable, encourage and commit acts of terror,
as an endorsed cultural modality.

They are called moslems.

They are the followers, of ISLAM.

WAKE UP PEOPLE !

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #4 - Feb 27th, 2018 at 11:04am

QUESTION;

What recognisable group of people,     are principally responsible for all wars and conflicts in the Middle East ?

Quote:

Palestinians: Israel is One Big Settlement

by Bassam Tawil  •  February 26, 2018

Let us be clear about this: When Palestinians -- and some of their supporters in the international community, including Europe -- say that they want an end to the "occupation," they mean they want to see an end to Israel's existence, full stop.

They do not want to throw the Jews out of their homes in the settlements; rather, they want Jews to be expelled from the whole country.

The conflict, as far as the Palestinians are concerned, did not begin in 1967, when east Jerusalem, the West Bank and Gaza Strip came under Israeli control.

In the eyes of the Palestinians, all Jews are "settlers" and "colonialists."

All the land, they argue, stretching from the Jordan River to the Mediterranean Sea, is Muslim-owned land, and no Muslim is entitled to give up any part of it to a non-Muslim.

For the Palestinians, accepting Israel's "right to exist" with Jews is seen as an act of treason.

What is really bothering the Palestinians is that Israel, with Jews, exists, period.

The Palestinians want all of Jerusalem.

They want all of "Palestine."

They want Israel removed from the planet.

It is time to listen carefully to what the Palestinians are saying -- in Arabic -- to understand that the conflict is not about Jerusalem and not about settlements.

https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/11949/palestinians-israel-settlements

A NEVER ENDING hatred and enmity towards the Jewish people,
is plainly stated within ISLAM's       foundational      religious texts....

"Allah's Apostle said, "The Hour will not be established until you fight with the Jews, and the stone behind which a Jew will be hiding will say. "O Muslim! There is a Jew hiding behind me, so kill him." "
Sahih al-Bukhari, Volume 4, Book 52, Number 177

AND.....

"There is for you an excellent example (to follow) in Abraham and those with him, when they said to their people: "We are clear of you and of whatever ye worship besides Allah: we have rejected you, and there has arisen, between us and you, enmity and hatred for ever,- unless ye believe in Allah and Him alone"....."
Koran 60:4

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #5 - Mar 4th, 2018 at 6:53pm

So is it America's or Israel's fault that middle eastern Muslims are slaughtering each other and raping Yazidi women? It can be so hard to keep up with all the excuses. Did Israel pay for the flights of all those Aussie Muslims who traveled over there to join in the rape and pillage?

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #6 - Mar 4th, 2018 at 7:01pm

freediver wrote on Mar 4th, 2018 at 6:53pm:
So is it America's or Israel's fault that middle eastern Muslims are slaughtering each other and raping Yazidi women? It can be so hard to keep up with all the excuses. Did Israel pay for the flights of all those Aussie Muslims who traveled over there to join in the rape and pillage?

Both, with others.  The State of Israel ought not be in Arabia.  That it does (and that the US supplies Israel with weaponry) is the root cause of all these woes.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #7 - Mar 4th, 2018 at 7:05pm

So those Aussie Muslims who traveled to Syria to take part in the raping and pillaging are not responsible for their own actions?

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #8 - Mar 4th, 2018 at 7:32pm

freediver wrote on Mar 4th, 2018 at 7:05pm:
So those Aussie Muslims who traveled to Syria to take part in the raping and pillaging are not responsible for their own actions?

Of course they are....but they'd never need/want to be there if the State of Israel had not been plonked artificially and stupidly in Arabia.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #9 - Mar 4th, 2018 at 8:17pm

Aussie wrote on Mar 4th, 2018 at 7:32pm:

Of course they are....but they'd never need/want to be there if the State of Israel had not been plonked artificially and stupidly in Arabia.

So why has ISIS not attacked Israel?

Can you give an example of a state that is natural?

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #10 - Mar 4th, 2018 at 8:25pm

Aussie wrote on Mar 4th, 2018 at 7:01pm:
freediver wrote on Mar 4th, 2018 at 6:53pm:

Both, with others.  The State of Israel ought not be in Arabia.  That it does (and that the US supplies Israel with weaponry) is the root cause of all these woes.

The State of Israel is not in Arabia.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #11 - Mar 4th, 2018 at 8:27pm

freediver wrote on Mar 4th, 2018 at 8:17pm:
Aussie wrote on Mar 4th, 2018 at 7:32pm:

So why has ISIS not attacked Israel?

With what?  Fiddle sticks?

Quote:
Can you give an example of a state that is natural?

I have no idea and don't care.  The root problem, the factor which threatens everyone in the Land of Arabs is the State of Israel existing where it is.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #12 - Mar 4th, 2018 at 8:32pm

So you think the real reason these Aussie Muslims are travelling to Syria to loot and take Yazidi women as sex slaves is because of the existence of an 'unnatural' state, but they have not once targeted that state, nor can you give a single example of a 'natural' state?

How many of these terrorists have you spoken to about their true motivations, in order to credibly speak on their behalf?

Or do you not care about the truth or credibility either? You know all these things, at the same time as having no idea?

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #13 - Mar 4th, 2018 at 8:41pm

freediver wrote on Mar 4th, 2018 at 8:32pm:
So you think the real reason these Aussie Muslims are travelling to Syria to loot and take Yazidi women as sex slaves is because of the existence of an 'unnatural' state, but they have not once targeted that state, nor can you give a single example of a 'natural' state?

You introduced the word 'unnatural.'  I did not use it.  I'm not playing your smart arse game Effendi.  It is a waste of time  as everyone of your exchanges with Gandalf establishes. 

Quote:
How many of these terrorists have you spoken to about their true motivations, in order to credibly speak on their behalf?

Not one.  You?

Quote:
Or do you not care about the truth or credibility either?

Correct.  On this issue I am single minded.  It is the existence of the artificially State of Israel in Arabia (and the US propping that up with massive weaponry and military support) which is the root cause of all this strife.

Stuffed if I know why it even exists as a Nation other than to be a Jewish haven, but if it must, it ought not have been plonked where it is.

Can I make that any clearer, Effendi?

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #14 - Mar 4th, 2018 at 8:52pm

Aussie wrote on Mar 4th, 2018 at 8:41pm:
freediver wrote on Mar 4th, 2018 at 8:32pm:

You introduced the word 'unnatural.'  I did not use it.  I'm not playing your smart arse game Effendi.  It is a waste of time  as everyone of your exchanges with Gandalf establishes. 

Quote:

Not one.  You?

Quote:
Or do you not care about the truth or credibility either?

Correct.  On this issue I am single minded.  It is the existence of the artificially State of Israel in Arabia (and the US propping that up with massive weaponry and military support) which is the root cause of all this strife.

Stuffed if I know why it even exists as a Nation other than to be a Jewish haven, but if it must, it ought not have been plonked where it is.

Can I make that any clearer, Effendi?

Again. It's not in Arabia.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 6
Send Topic Print