Forum

 
  Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  
 

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Celebrity births (Read 405 times)
Agnes
Gold Member
*****
Offline


fish dinner

Posts: 6081
Bedford Park rnd
Celebrity births
Jan 17th, 2018 at 10:21am
 
https://www.romper.com/p/kim-kardashian-kanye-west-officially-welcome-baby-no-3-...

Kim and Kanye have welcomed their third baby by surrogate- and as her sister Kylie J was pregnant  and gave birth to her baby in the same week there is speculation that she was the surrogate for her sister Kim and this to me is totally believable-if so a totally lovely thing to do for your sister

I guess we will all know the truth soon anyway


...

Kim is a beautiful lady
Back to top
« Last Edit: Jan 17th, 2018 at 10:32am by Agnes »  

x=^..^= x <o((((>< ~~~ x=^..^=x~~~x=^..^=x<o((((><~~~x=^..^=x


farewell to days of wild abandon and freedom in the adriatic
 
IP Logged
 
cods
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 88048
Re: Celebrity births
Reply #1 - Jan 17th, 2018 at 11:13am
 
oh god agnes... does this really stir you???

if there is anyone I cant stand its the cardigans....ugly and awful...its all I can say...

Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
Agnes
Gold Member
*****
Offline


fish dinner

Posts: 6081
Bedford Park rnd
Re: Celebrity births
Reply #2 - Jan 17th, 2018 at 11:35am
 
cods wrote on Jan 17th, 2018 at 11:13am:
oh god agnes... does this really stir you???

if there is anyone I cant stand its the cardigans....ugly and awful...its all I can say...


   I am sick of reading about people dying- something different -
Back to top
 

x=^..^= x <o((((>< ~~~ x=^..^=x~~~x=^..^=x<o((((><~~~x=^..^=x


farewell to days of wild abandon and freedom in the adriatic
 
IP Logged
 
Agnes
Gold Member
*****
Offline


fish dinner

Posts: 6081
Bedford Park rnd
Re: Celebrity births
Reply #3 - Jan 17th, 2018 at 12:20pm
 
that said how easy is it giving birth when you don't have to do it yourself ? Rent awomb
Back to top
 

x=^..^= x <o((((>< ~~~ x=^..^=x~~~x=^..^=x<o((((><~~~x=^..^=x


farewell to days of wild abandon and freedom in the adriatic
 
IP Logged
 
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print