« Created by: Bobby. on: Apr 1st, 2018 at 6:50am »

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 13 
Send Topic Print
Alien Contact 2018 (Read 27120 times)
skippy.
Gold Member

Re: Alien Contact 2018
Reply #165 - Apr 21st, 2018 at 6:08pm

It is the light you too have 24 hours to think about your behaviour here. PM forthcoming. Do not post here for 24 hours.

freedivers other forum- POLITICAL ANIMAL
Click onWWW below 
IP Logged

SadKangaroo

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #166 - Apr 21st, 2018 at 9:11pm

Aussie wrote on Apr 21st, 2018 at 5:43pm:
I'll break that 'who asked first' egg.  I'll ask you Mr Kangaroo......

What are the cartoon aliens doing to the child cartoon character in post #140 ?

Since this is off topic I'm happy to move this to PMs if you really want an answer but I suspect you're just show boating and won't bother if there isn't an audience.

Back on topic, it is likely that if life has evolved elsewhere in the universe that we have had a "visit" from them, but they're likely in the form of bacteria similar to tardigrades, not intelligent life.

I want the question answered, as I've said so many time, I want to believe.  It is almost unthinkable that we are the only for of life in the universe after we're made of the most common elements in the universe.

But one thing we need is proof of alien contact.  Actual proof, not the rubbish posted here.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #167 - Apr 21st, 2018 at 9:37pm

Quote:
Since this is off topic I'm happy to move this to PMs if you really want an answer but I suspect you're just show boating and won't bother if there isn't an audience.

This is a public discussion board.  There is a Thread in Relationships if you want to respond.

IP Logged

skippy.
Gold Member

Reply #168 - Apr 21st, 2018 at 10:13pm

Aussie wrote on Apr 21st, 2018 at 9:37pm:
Quote:

This is a public discussion board.  There is a Thread in Relationships if you want to respond.

You were given a ban of 24 hours which you have now broken. I PMd you and wrote of  your ban here, on this thread. So you can not deny you never knew. I will now PM fd and a g mod to inform them you have broken the rules by posting in this board whilst banned. 
« Last Edit: Apr 21st, 2018 at 10:37pm by skippy. »  

Click onWWW below 
IP Logged

Jovial Monk
Gold Member

Dogs not cats!

Reply #169 - Apr 21st, 2018 at 10:18pm

You never named Aussie. Ban not valid.

Get the vaxx! 💉💉

If you don’t like abortions ignore them like you do school shootings.

IP Logged

skippy.
Gold Member

Reply #170 - Apr 21st, 2018 at 10:21pm

Jovial Monk wrote on Apr 21st, 2018 at 10:18pm:
You never named Aussie. Ban not valid.

I don’t need advice from you, fat boy. I PMd him too. Now buzz off, before I ban you too.

Click onWWW below 
IP Logged

Jovial Monk
Gold Member

Dogs not cats!

Reply #171 - Apr 21st, 2018 at 10:28pm

Ooh, aren’t you the big man, in your mind.

Get the vaxx! 💉💉

If you don’t like abortions ignore them like you do school shootings.

IP Logged

AiA
Gold Member

Reply #172 - Apr 22nd, 2018 at 4:52am

So laf. Aussie hasn't been this excited since he got the Indian Bride to use an indoor flush toilet for the first time:

http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1524296045

And all over a cartoon that is aired worldwide ...

“Jerry, just remember: It’s not a lie … if you believe it.” George Costanza
IP Logged

skippy.
Gold Member

Reply #173 - Apr 22nd, 2018 at 10:29am

AiA wrote on Apr 22nd, 2018 at 4:52am:
So laf. Aussie hasn't been this excited since he got the Indian Bride to use an indoor flush toilet for the first time:

http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1524296045

And all over a cartoon that is aired worldwide ...

Ozzzz doesn’t care about the cartoon, he just thought he might be able to have a swing at “skippy”. But as usual with our very own version of Wile E Coyote, ozzzzz was wide of the mark and got smacked down. Cool
Best he doesn’t  venture too far from his long drop without a nappy on.

Click onWWW below 
IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #174 - Apr 22nd, 2018 at 4:27pm

I barely write here anymore..and really dont read the place either....its full of spite and mean..

today I took a chance and popped in and the first thing we see is a thread with a members name in the title

which to all intents and purposes is a big No No...

unless your name is skippy..of course.

Quote:
Member Names in Thread Titles.
Nov 20th, 2016 at 12:02pm   
I'd prefer that a Member's name not appear in Tread Titles.  If that does occur, it will be up to my discretion whether it remains as is, or I modify it, depending on the circumstances and Thread content.

how convenient... Smiley

its also a laugh when they bitch something terrible about the way skippy BANNED someone   Mr light in this case....

yet the mod of that empire has a whole list of people who would never be welcome in his temple... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

can anyone see the duplicity in that???>..

it isnt right that skippy bans someone from his little empire........but but but...

sadly someone thinks its fine to bring to everyones attention   a sordid little comic strip....not once not twice but over and over again....he constantly publishes it.. Angry

to what end! no one will ever know.. Angry

this "comic" strip btw was broadcast on national TV....

did this person report this to the authorities??????...
[did anyone else?] Roll Eyes

again we will never kn ow... but it doesnt look as if he went that far..

just prefers to make an issue of it in a nondescript forum like ozpol...

in the vain hope he will get someone banned......for a day or so..page after page of crap...

how pathetic! seriously  the pious on here sure have selective memories..

and no matter how I try   

I do not see anything at ozpol changing for the  better...

the crap /whingeing  artists are all over the place....and they are winning the war.

IP Logged

Super Nova
Gold Member

Everywhere
Reply #175 - Apr 22nd, 2018 at 4:36pm

It is to laugh.

I never expected such a response to one of my favourite shows about aliens and their purpose here, which is clearly only to conduct anal probes.

IP Logged

Super Nova
Gold Member

Everywhere
Reply #176 - Apr 22nd, 2018 at 4:47pm

Aussie wrote on Apr 22nd, 2018 at 4:24pm:
Yes, but I cannot make any legitimate sense of that scene (dildo, anal rape of a kid, baby kicking and through glass windows for added effect) linked by Mr Kangaroo.  It seems to me that the creators went out of their way to be scandalous, provoke and appall to get attention to their 'South Park,' and if that is so.....it worked.  I still say it is unacceptable, and is mere grubby, cheap gutter poo bodily function fascination by young kids (like Cartman) crap...not adult humour, and ought be condemned for what it is, not lauded or defended in any way.

It would never have passed my censorship tape.

Thank god for FD and that aussie never will run this place. What a prude. He sees unacceptable behaviour only when it is soemthing to troll and catch one of the people he has a vendetta agains.

Time for a sense of humour implant.

I think these guys protest too much.... telling really. i find those that those that protest too much on a topic have something to hide in relation to that topic.

IP Logged

skippy.
Gold Member

Reply #177 - Apr 22nd, 2018 at 5:17pm

Quote:
Member Names in Thread Titles.
Nov 20th, 2016 at 12:02pm   
I'd prefer that a Member's name not appear in Tread Titles.  If that does occur, it will be up to my discretion whether it remains as is, or I modify it, depending on the circumstances and Thread content

Yes cods, but “depending on circumstances” is ozzzz speak for- if it suits me and the thread is about someone that I would like to lay the boot into anything goes.
This has nothing to do with ozzzz having a conscience, we all know that is laughable, it has everything to do with ozzzz attempting to have SN banned and myself shown to be a poor moderator of low morals.
As usual our resident Wile E Coyote impersonator,ozzzzzz, has failed dismally.

Click onWWW below 
IP Logged

Super Nova
Gold Member

Everywhere
Reply #178 - Apr 22nd, 2018 at 6:21pm

Super Nova wrote on Apr 22nd, 2018 at 4:47pm:
Aussie wrote on Apr 22nd, 2018 at 4:24pm:
Yes, but I cannot make any legitimate sense of that scene (dildo, anal rape of a kid, baby kicking and through glass windows for added effect) linked by Mr Kangaroo.  It seems to me that the creators went out of their way to be scandalous, provoke and appall to get attention to their 'South Park,' and if that is so.....it worked.  I still say it is unacceptable, and is mere grubby, cheap gutter poo bodily function fascination by young kids (like Cartman) crap...not adult humour, and ought be condemned for what it is, not lauded or defended in any way.

It would never have passed my censorship tape.

Thank god for FD and that aussie never will run this place. What a prude. He sees unacceptable behaviour only when it is soemthing to troll and catch one of the people he has a vendetta agains.

Time for a sense of humour implant.

I think these guys protest too much.... telling really. i find those that those that protest too much on a topic have something to hide in relation to that topic.

southpark-LOL_1.jpg (42 KB | 45 )
southpark-LOL_1.jpg
IP Logged

skippy.
Gold Member

Reply #179 - Apr 22nd, 2018 at 8:58pm

Aussie, you now have a 48 hour ban from here for calling members “sewer rats”. Do not post here for at least 48 hours, I am reliably informed  next time you break a ban like you did last night you WILL face  forum wide ban. Cool

Click onWWW below 
IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 13 
Send Topic Print