capitosinora
Gold Member

Australian Politics

USA Florida
Re: 4 Corners - Hillary
Reply #105 - Oct 18th, 2017 at 9:19am

Mattyfisk wrote on Oct 18th, 2017 at 8:39am:
Bloodhound wrote on Oct 18th, 2017 at 4:06am:
did they ask Hillary about the Russia One Deal whereby nearly 150 Million flooded into the Clinton foundation before the deal was secured and approved by Obama?

Of course. She said it was a total lie. She also said the Clinton Foundation is ranked in the most transparent charitable foundations in the US. It's audits and taxes are public. There's no way she can lie about this, it"s all on the public record. The Clinton Foundation is legit.

She forgot that the presidential election was over and continued telling lies.
Hillary is a frigid menopausal bitch.

GOD BLESS AMERICA

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #106 - Oct 18th, 2017 at 9:23am

capitosinora wrote on Oct 18th, 2017 at 9:19am:
did they ask Hillary about the Russia One Deal whereby nearly 150 Million flooded into the Clinton foundation before the deal was secured and approved by Obama?

Of course. She said it was a total lie. She also said the Clinton Foundation is ranked in the most transparent charitable foundations in the US. It's audits and taxes are public. There's no way she can lie about this, it"s all on the public record. The Clinton Foundation is legit.

Menopausal at 69?

Hmm   Undecided

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #107 - Oct 18th, 2017 at 9:27am

capitosinora wrote on Oct 18th, 2017 at 9:19am:

I see what you mean. That's deep, Capitosinora.

IP Logged

Bloodhound

Australian Politics

Reply #108 - Oct 18th, 2017 at 9:42am

cods wrote on Oct 18th, 2017 at 6:12am:
IF you hadn’t realised that there was something not quite right about Hillary Clinton, then her Four Corners interview on Monday night would have set you straight.

She’s loopy. The former First Lady may as well have been wearing a tinfoil hat for all the conspiracy theories and excuses she trotted out for why she was denied her entitlement, the American presidency. The interview was a fascinating master class in delusion.

She’s not the first politician to lose an election. Nor is she the first to be consumed in defeat by a lust for vengeance and vindication.

But it’s been almost year since Donald Trump beat her fair and square, and, if anything, her analysis of “what happened” has become ever more unhinged from the facts.

Under Sarah Ferguson’s disarmingly chummy questioning, Hillary was looser than we have seen in other interviews. Yet, in the entire 45 minutes, there was not a moment of insight or self-awareness. She talked freely about her hurt feelings, but never acknowledged that she just might have been a terrible candidate. After all, how else could she have been beaten by the oh-so deplorable Donald Trump?

In order to explain the loss without shouldering any blame, she has had to invent the most elaborate excuses. She blames Putin, the Russians, Rupert Murdoch, Rudy Giuliani, Nigel Farage, Fox News, Facebook, you name it.

She was “stalked” by Trump. She was “shivved” by former FBI director James Comey.

She also was betrayed by women, who should have voted for her in feminine solidarity, because, hey, it was her turn.

And she reserved special venom for Wikileaks founder Julian Assange, who she claimed is an agent of the Russians, “who does the bidding of a dictator”.

“’They wanted to hurt me and help Trump,” she told Four Corners.

Cue Twilight Zone music.

The interview was conducted in New York on October 4, conveniently one day before the New York Times published its bombshell story about the sexual atrocities of Harvey Weinstein, Hillary’s great friend and financial backer.

So she was spared uncomfortable questions about her benign toleration of sexual predators, not just Weinstein, but her husband Bill (a “hard dog to keep on the porch”), and Anthony Weiner, the jailed sext-pervert husband of her long time aide, sad-faced Huma Abadein.
Since Huma was standing behind her boss during the Four Corners interview, such a line of questioning would have been awkward, especially since Hillary and Bill had introduced Huma to the much older Weiner in the first place, with Bill even creepily officiating at the wedding.

The Four Corners interview also took place before Hillary had another of her mysterious falls. She is currently doing interviews in a moon boot after reportedly breaking a toe when she slipped while “running down the stairs carrying a cup of coffee”, a most unlikely vision.

And in another example of what a tangled web she weaves with her creative renditions of the truth, Hillary concocted for Four Corners a far-fetched excuse for why she didn’t stand up for herself like a strong feminist when Trump “stalked” and “loomed” over her during one of the election debates last year. After describing this outrage in her book, she has been embarrassed by criticism that she should have called Trump out.

So she claimed that, far from being caught off guard by Trump, “We practised him stalking me, which we thought he would do, and indeed he did,” she said.

Why would she say this? Because she couldn’t bear any criticism of her supposed passivity.

But as is obvious from the video, Trump never stalked her or loomed over her. She walked in front of him throughout the debate, provocatively showing disrespect for his territory.

She was the aggressor. She invaded his space, and, somehow, because he didn’t react, or scurry away, she’s the victim.

This is the essence of her destructive brand of feminism. When she fails, she casts herself as a victim of male badness, and then tries to implicate every other woman in her pathology.
Assange, who is still holed up in the Ecuadorean embassy in London, didn't even wait till Four Corners had finished before tweeting her a taste of her own medicine.

“There’s something wrong with Hillary Clinton.

“It is not just her constant lying. It is not just that she throws off menacing glares and seethes thwarted entitlement. Watch closely. Something much darker rides along with it. A cold creepiness rarely seen.”

He has a point.

Did she honestly expect a garlanded palanquin to whisk her effortlessly into the most powerful office in the planet? Did she think insulting half the electorate by branding them “deplorable” was a vote winner? Does she regard it as good politics to dismiss everyone who doesn’t agree with you as “racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, Islamophobic, you name it”.

Does she believe identity politics is a recipe for harmony? Does she still think it was clever to plot to winnow down the Republican candidates until Trump was the last man standing?

The problem is not that her campaign was thwarted by dirty tricks. It was that her campaign was ill-judged from the start.

Winning office, and keeping it, is a prerequisite for politics or any worthwh

great report - summed her up nicely - Tinfoil Crazy

“If anyone is not willing to work, neither should he eat.” - Saint Paul

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #109 - Oct 18th, 2017 at 9:51am

Did you watch the interview, Matty?

IP Logged

Bloodhound

Australian Politics

Reply #110 - Oct 18th, 2017 at 9:59am

Sprintcyclist wrote on Oct 18th, 2017 at 4:24am:

Did that happen?

not only did that happen - the FBI covered the Clintons/Obam's tracks for them

people like Comey and his buddy Mueller

FBI Hid Evidence Tying The Clintons To A Russian Bribery Scheme

Before the Obama administration approved a highly controversial deal in 2010 giving Russia control of approximately 20% of U.S. uranium, the FBI had collected a significant amount of evidence which showed that Russian officials were engaged in a massive bribery scheme aimed at growing their atomic energy business inside the United States.

IP Logged

Prime Minister for Canyons
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #111 - Oct 18th, 2017 at 10:02am

Link?

In a time of universal deceit — telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

No evidence whatsoever it can be attributed to George Orwell or Eric Arthur Blair (in fact the same guy)

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #112 - Oct 18th, 2017 at 10:02am

Quote:
Tinfoil Crazy

Tinfoil enough to have had her emails hacked by a foreign power, who released them to the public. Tinfoil enough for the Russians to employ a team tasked with creating propaganda out of those emails to disseminate through social media. Tinfoil enough for the Russians to use bots tasked with targeting the accounts of voters in marginal seats. Tinfoil enough to see a connection between Trump's speeches and the Wikipedia leaks, which happened in tandem - in some cases, Trump actually predicted certain leaks.

Tinfoil enough to wonder whether there was collusion between the Russians and the Trump campaign, which based on Hillary's evidence, appears almost certain.

And yes, tinfoil enough to see Russian intervention in foreign elections as a major problem for democracy throughout the world.

Tinfoil crazy, no?
« Last Edit: Oct 18th, 2017 at 10:07am by Mattyfisk »  

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #113 - Oct 18th, 2017 at 10:04am

Bloodhound wrote on Oct 18th, 2017 at 9:59am:
Sprintcyclist wrote on Oct 18th, 2017 at 4:24am:

Did that happen?

not only did that happen - the FBI covered the Clintons/Obam's tracks for them

people like Comey and his buddy Mueller

FBI Hid Evidence Tying The Clintons To A Russian Bribery Scheme

Before the Obama administration approved a highly controversial deal in 2010 giving Russia control of approximately 20% of U.S. uranium, the FBI had collected a significant amount of evidence which showed that Russian officials were engaged in a massive bribery scheme aimed at growing their atomic energy business inside the United States.

This has all been dealt with, Matty. It's fake.

You probably missed the threads here. You're a new member.

IP Logged

Bloodhound

Australian Politics

Reply #114 - Oct 18th, 2017 at 10:07am

why are you stalking me creep

and don't call me Matty

it seems you are as tinfoil crazy as Hillary

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #115 - Oct 18th, 2017 at 10:09am

Bloodhound wrote on Oct 18th, 2017 at 10:07am:
why are you stalking me creep

and don't call me Matty

it seems you are as tinfoil crazy as Hillary

I most certainly am. Did you watch the interview?

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #116 - Oct 18th, 2017 at 11:15am

Imagine Mr Trump sitting down for a serious televised interview. This wouldn't happen - it couldn't happen.

Trump's sole TV spots are the breezy Fox and Friends, his buddy Sean Hannity, and his press secretary's father, Mike Huckabee.

The rest of the media can get fcked.

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #117 - Oct 18th, 2017 at 12:24pm

As soon as I saw the shorts for this weeks episode I decided I wasn't going to watch the program.

No way was I going to spend 50 minutes listening to that lying evil old crone.

In denial that she more than anyone or anything was responsible for Trump winning the election.

She is thoroughly despised.

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #118 - Oct 18th, 2017 at 12:29pm

Gnads wrote on Oct 18th, 2017 at 12:24pm:
As soon as I saw the shorts for this weeks episode I decided I wasn't going to watch the program.

Oh, I know. It's interesting how many people have come to a thread on a TV show to justify why they refuse to watch it.

I'm hardly a big fan of Mr Trump, but I can't imagine missing him being interviewed by Sarah Ferguson. This would be the show of the year.

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #119 - Oct 18th, 2017 at 12:48pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Oct 18th, 2017 at 12:29pm:
Gnads wrote on Oct 18th, 2017 at 12:24pm:

Oh, I know. It's interesting how many people have come to a thread on a TV show [highlight]to justify why they refuse to watch it. [/highlight]

I'm hardly a big fan of Mr Trump, but I can't imagine missing him being interviewed by Sarah Ferguson. This would be the show of the year.

Why not? Does the fact that I chose not to watch an interview that I already knew would be just an excuse fest, disqualify me from having an opinion on it & stating such?

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 12
Send Topic Print