Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 13
Send Topic Print
Why do you oppose SSM? (Read 21829 times)
Francis
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Why do you oppose SSM?
Reply #15 - Sep 19th, 2017 at 4:36pm

I love my dog.....why can't  people just respect that ? Embarrassed

No tenemos miedo!

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #16 - Sep 19th, 2017 at 4:38pm

Francis wrote on Sep 19th, 2017 at 4:36pm:
I love my dog.....why can't  people just respect that ? Embarrassed

does he love you???....you cant force yourself on anyone or thing frances   we will find this out when we get the legislation.. Wink Wink

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #17 - Sep 19th, 2017 at 4:38pm

The Waffen SSM point out that the whole debate is about equality. Homosexuality is inferior to heterosexuality; and our laws and institutions should reflect that while still being tolerant and compassionate.
« Last Edit: Sep 19th, 2017 at 5:20pm by Mr Hammer »  

IP Logged

Auggie
Gold Member

The Bull Moose

Reply #18 - Sep 19th, 2017 at 4:38pm

cods wrote on Sep 19th, 2017 at 4:36pm:
Auggie wrote on Sep 19th, 2017 at 4:33pm:
cods wrote on Sep 19th, 2017 at 4:29pm:
the reality is  marriage is the reason for creating  children...

how will they explain   man with man women with women ..  how can you use the other sex to fulfil a gratification.....they shun them yet they use them..

isnt there a conflict there somehow.... Cheesy Cheesy

So, if a heterosexual couple get married and don't have children by choice, is that marriage still valid? What if a man divorces his wife with whom he has had 3 kids to marry a younger woman for the sake of pleasure? Is that still marriage?

duh?..     it doesnt matter a man and a women will still procreate which is the main intention....

it you put all the gays on a special island   no IVF what would they all do to become parents... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

do you think anyone would swap partners....?  or would they all stick to their  truth of being gay and lyal..

But, if they don't have children, then by your definition it's not marriage.

I'm willing to agree with this, if you support the legal abolition of marriage, implement civil unions, and allow churches to define marriage. That way, a church can choose to not to 'marry' divorcees or annul marriages if they don't produce children.

The Progressive President

IP Logged

Auggie
Gold Member

The Bull Moose

Reply #19 - Sep 19th, 2017 at 4:39pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Sep 19th, 2017 at 4:38pm:
The Waffen SSM point out that the whole debate is about equality. Homosexuality is inferior to homosexuality; and our laws and institutions should reflect that while still being tolerant and compassionate.

Why is it inferior?

IP Logged

Auggie
Gold Member

The Bull Moose

Reply #20 - Sep 19th, 2017 at 4:47pm

I will agree that there has always been a traditional definition of marriage, which:

- a union of a man and woman before the eyes of God
- the union is til 'death do us part'
- the union must be sanctified by the church.
- a person of one religion can only marry a person of the same religion;
- the marriage must result in children (except in the case of medical condition).

If you agree that:

- a divorce(e) cannot re-marry
- an adulterer cannot re-marry
- a marriage that does not produce children can be retroactively nullified by the church/state.
- inter-faith marriages are illegal.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #21 - Sep 19th, 2017 at 5:05pm

Auggie wrote on Sep 19th, 2017 at 4:39pm:
The Waffen SSM point out that the whole debate is about equality. Homosexuality is inferior to homosexuality; and our laws and institutions should reflect that while still being tolerant and compassionate.

Why is it inferior?

Homo's advances were slighted once by a man he fell in love with. He turned his back on love and has lived with his mother ever since.

IP Logged

TheFunPolice
Gold Member

Australian Politics

waggawagga
Reply #22 - Sep 19th, 2017 at 5:12pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Sep 19th, 2017 at 5:05pm:

Why is it inferior?

Homo's advances were slighted once by a man he fell in love with. He turned his back on love and has lived with his mother ever since.

"...All men are pigs,.. All men are pigs ..."

......Australia has an illegitimate Government!

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #23 - Sep 19th, 2017 at 5:18pm

Why is it inferior?

The biologies/physiologies of the two genders are designed to accommodate the physical act for the purpose of child birth. Same sex couplings aren't so designed. Don't blame me; I didn't make the rules.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #24 - Sep 19th, 2017 at 5:29pm

TheFunPolice wrote on Sep 19th, 2017 at 5:12pm:
Mattyfisk wrote on Sep 19th, 2017 at 5:05pm:

Why is it inferior?

"...All men are pigs,.. All men are pigs ..."

I like all pigs.... I dont like all men  though  Sad

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #25 - Sep 19th, 2017 at 5:41pm

Auggie wrote on Sep 19th, 2017 at 4:38pm:
cods wrote on Sep 19th, 2017 at 4:36pm:
Auggie wrote on Sep 19th, 2017 at 4:33pm:
cods wrote on Sep 19th, 2017 at 4:29pm:
the reality is  marriage is the reason for creating  children...

how will they explain   man with man women with women ..  how can you use the other sex to fulfil a gratification.....they shun them yet they use them..

isnt there a conflict there somehow.... Cheesy Cheesy

So, if a heterosexual couple get married and don't have children by choice, is that marriage still valid? What if a man divorces his wife with whom he has had 3 kids to marry a younger woman for the sake of pleasure? Is that still marriage?

duh?..     it doesnt matter a man and a women will still procreate which is the main intention....

it you put all the gays on a special island   no IVF what would they all do to become parents... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

do you think anyone would swap partners....?  or would they all stick to their  truth of being gay and lyal..

But, if they don't have children, then by your definition it's not marriage.

I'm willing to agree with this, if you support the legal abolition of marriage, implement civil unions, and allow churches to define marriage. That way, a church can choose to not to 'marry' divorcees or annul marriages if they don't produce children.

not at all if its in the register its a marriage..

marriage was  the reason to procreate    it doesnt happen to everyone..but that doesnt mean they are not married.......BY LAW.....

dont forget these laws are manmade...

words do not change anything  AUgustus    all it does is make you think its changed...

civil union is marriage   why should the word marriage be obliterated????......to suit a minority group?.....

would they change civil union to marriage   if they were the majority????????....

Roll Eyes

I think the legislation will have to mention   the Churchs rights to marry or not to marry....

I will wait until I see it......

IP Logged

Auggie
Gold Member

The Bull Moose

Reply #26 - Sep 19th, 2017 at 5:52pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Sep 19th, 2017 at 5:18pm:

Why is it inferior?

The biologies/physiologies of the two genders are designed to accommodate the physical act for the purpose of child birth. Same sex couplings aren't so designed. Don't blame me; I didn't make the rules.

So, you believe that the ability to procreate makes a heterosexual couple more superior? What if they don't have children?

IP Logged

Auggie
Gold Member

The Bull Moose

Reply #27 - Sep 19th, 2017 at 5:56pm

cods wrote on Sep 19th, 2017 at 5:41pm:
civil union is marriage   why should the word marriage be obliterated????......to suit a minority group?.....

Civil union is not marriage. If it were then why don't conservatives oppose the use of the word 'Civil Union' for same-sex couples? Marriage is a religious definition - it means the intertwining of a man and a woman under God for the purpose of procreation. Churches should be allowed fully to enforce these principals. I don't believe that adulterers should remarry; but the Government forces down my throat the definition of marriage as being allowed to be married twice or three times. This is not marriage. Marriage is once in a lifetime. If you stuff it up, then that's it. You only get one chance.

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #28 - Sep 19th, 2017 at 5:59pm

That's irrelevant. The design of the human body is more copacetic to male/female intimacy. Procreation is the goal, although the function of sexuality is still apparent between a man and woman without it.

IP Logged

Auggie
Gold Member

The Bull Moose

Reply #29 - Sep 19th, 2017 at 6:04pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Sep 19th, 2017 at 5:59pm:
That's irrelevant. The design of the human body is more copacetic to male/female intimacy. Procreation is the goal, although the function of sexuality is still apparent between a man and woman without it.

If procreation were the goal, why did God make it pleasurable?

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 13
Send Topic Print