Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Monk banned.
Reply #45 - Sep 3rd, 2017 at 8:30pm

cods wrote on Sep 3rd, 2017 at 4:33pm:
Bobby. wrote on Sep 3rd, 2017 at 10:07am:
Monk is banned for life on Polanimal -
he's also banned on at least one channel of Youtube -
he's most likely banned on other sites that we don't know about.
It's not surprising that he's banned here too.
He's a disruptive troll who has nothing of any substance to offer.
He has abused me with ad hominem attacks on a daily basis for years now.

bobby he gets riled up....some people have a knack of  being polite whilst being nasty at the same time/..

just read what you have said about monk..

not one nice word   all nasty...

but if you read it its sort of not abuse as in

..YOU ARE A VICIOUS VINDICTIVE HATEFUL PERSON >.. which is what I have had thrown at me....and yes mods have agreed with that description... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

I for one am sick of the personalised abuse   it affects us all in a different way....monk hits back  so does agnes...and thats all people remember what they have said   not what made them say it..

and its wrong...tell the antagonists to PING OFF bobs.....tell them to stop poking the bear...

you yourself dont get along with monk  he doesnt get along with you avoid each other...don t read each others dribble...and you wont clash...

in the mean time monk is always very courteous to myself and will speak out as I find...

he involves him self in lots of topics  he doesnt just come on here to spit vile personal abuse on others...

like some do!.. Angry Angry Angry

he is no more disruptive than the next person...

theres an old saying bobby 

if you cant say something nice about someone dont say anything at all....

well he has an anger management problem then doesn't he...

he does have a lot of interesting individual things to say and put on the table...

unlike ... say someone like Groggy... he brings nothing to the table but trolling... doesn't engage in the topic but continually tries to take it "off topic" and start playing the man instead...

and this is the part where Monk also lets himself down...

stick to the topic and argue your side... or discuss Wink

don't continually attack the man... all that shows is that you've lost the argument ...

thats not to say you can't give someone a broadside now and again Wink

Q

The STORM has arrived
Every Dog Has Its Day...
Dark to Light.
Sheep no more.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #46 - Sep 3rd, 2017 at 8:34pm

President Elect, The Mechanic wrote on Sep 3rd, 2017 at 8:30pm:

bobby he gets riled up....some people have a knack of  being polite whilst being nasty at the same time/..

..YOU ARE A VICIOUS VINDICTIVE HATEFUL PERSON >.. which is what I have had thrown at me....and yes mods have agreed with that description... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

I for one am sick of the personalised abuse   it affects us all in a different way....monk hits back  so does agnes...and thats all people remember what they have said   not what made them say it..

and its wrong...tell the antagonists to PING OFF bobs.....tell them to stop poking the bear...

you yourself dont get along with monk  he doesnt get along with you avoid each other...don t read each others dribble...and you wont clash...

in the mean time monk is always very courteous to myself and will speak out as I find...

he involves him self in lots of topics  he doesnt just come on here to spit vile personal abuse on others...

he does have a lot of interesting individual things to say and put on the table...

unlike ... say someone like Groggy... he brings nothing to the table but trolling... doesn't engage in the topic but continually tries to take it "off topic" and start playing the man instead...

don't continually attack the man... all that shows is that you've lost the argument ...

More nonsense from the old pom.

IP Logged

Sprintcyclist
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #47 - Sep 3rd, 2017 at 8:36pm

Quote:
..........he brings nothing to the table but trolling... doesn't engage in the topic but continually tries to take it "off topic" and start playing the man instead... .........

yes, greg does that too.

Modern Classic Right Wing

IP Logged

President Elect, The Mechanic
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #48 - Sep 3rd, 2017 at 8:41pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Sep 3rd, 2017 at 8:34pm:

I would highly suggest you don't adjust my posts...

or you'll be the next one taking a break from the forum..

you should know that better than anyone... seems you're a slow learner..

Q

The STORM has arrived
Every Dog Has Its Day...
Dark to Light.
Sheep no more.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #49 - Sep 3rd, 2017 at 8:41pm

But Cods -
I forgave him 100 times but the ad hominems kept on coming.

IP Logged

AiA
Gold Member

Reply #50 - Sep 3rd, 2017 at 11:02pm

Aussie wrote on Sep 3rd, 2017 at 4:36pm:
AiA wrote on Sep 3rd, 2017 at 2:10pm:
Aussie wrote on Sep 3rd, 2017 at 1:50pm:
AiA wrote on Sep 3rd, 2017 at 1:46pm:
Aussie wrote on Sep 3rd, 2017 at 1:42pm:
AiA wrote on Sep 3rd, 2017 at 1:40pm:
Aussie wrote on Sep 3rd, 2017 at 1:39pm:
Oh...so....to whom were you referring?

The King of Village Idiots

.....and who is that....or have you had a case of sudden ball loss?

not Greg. that is all you need to know. and don't put words into my mouth again.

Lost your balls.  Thought so. 

I learned a long time ago not to play your game Aussie. Go run your cunte mouth to someone else.

No games at all AiA unless you call ~ "See if you can find the balls of AiA" ~ a game.

You abused a Member in a manner for which Monk was banned.

We are now to see whether you will be treated by Vic in the same way Monk was.

Smiley

So laf. Anyone with any sense here learned long ago two things about you Aussie:  1) don't ever open PMs from you and 2) don't ever answer any of your questions. Why? Because they are traps and you will use the answers against that person. You always do.

I haven't "abused" anyone. You are taking what I wrote out of context and reframing it to get me banned - a game you have played for well more than a decade. In fact, another member, a certain female one, has learned how to play that same game from you. No worries, however. She'll get burned by you. The online women in your life always do.

“Jerry, just remember: It’s not a lie … if you believe it.” George Costanza
IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #51 - Sep 3rd, 2017 at 11:14pm

Bobby. wrote on Sep 3rd, 2017 at 8:41pm:

But Cods -
I forgave him 100 times but the ad hominems kept on coming.

bobby if you forgive then you also forget  you do not keep talking about it...

a lot of people see the good side of monk   he has faults just like the rest of us....and he has his "opinions" and boy dont some of us get into trouble for having those.... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes..

like I said you and he dont see eye to eye .. why cant you agree to disagree its not a bloody competition for goodness sake..... there is no need to make lists about someone   thats mean and uncalled for...and makes you look very bad... imo...

if you leave him alone   I can ask him to leave you alone...if its that bad....I dont read all the rubbish about climate change  so I dont know what goes on...
even the scientist cant agree so why would anyone expect you guys too...

IP Logged

Jovial Monk
Gold Member

Dogs not cats!

Reply #52 - Sep 4th, 2017 at 9:53am

Booby is pretty good with the ad homs himself, calls me “fool” and “bloody fool” all the damn time because I point out the lies Dubyne tells all the time in his lying videos.

Booby can’t refute my critiques, hence the ad homs in reply to my factual posts. The world is warming quite quickly, Booby thinks we are in an ice age. It gets as stupid as that. That is why I call him a gullible fool. Because that is what he is. Believes the lies, overlooks the cherry picking etc by Dubyne, will not consider facts produced that show Dubyne is lying.

Then there was the time Booby started trolling me and Mothra, just suddenly, out of the blue, no provocation. First there was something about a dress. Dunno what that was about but then the bastard hints at the three year long, booooring taunt about me rooting my live terrier and my dead chihuahua. Then Booby thinks he is a christian. Hah!

You are a nasty person, Booby, quite disgusting. Do much less forgiving and a LOT more apologising, scumbag!

Have a look here: http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-09-01/australia-winter-2017-was-hot-dry-and-a-re...

Get the vaxx! 💉💉

If you don’t like abortions ignore them like you do school shootings.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #53 - Sep 4th, 2017 at 9:57am

Jovial Monk wrote on Sep 4th, 2017 at 9:53am:
Booby is pretty good with the ad homs himself, calls me “fool” and “bloody fool” all the damn time because I point out the lies Dubyne tells all the time in his lying videos.

Booby can’t refute my critiques, hence the ad homs in reply to my factual posts. The world is warming quite quickly, Booby thinks we are in an ice age. It gets as stupid as that.

Then there was the time Booby started trolling me and Mothra, just suddenly, out of the blue, no provocation. First there was something about a dress. Dunno what that was about but then the bastard hints at the three year long, booooring taunt about me rooting my live terrier and my dead chihuahua.

You are a nasty person, Booby, quite disgusting. Do much less forgiving and a LOT more apologising, scumbag!

hey your back...

now you are starting it all over again....honestly moink I have not long spanked bobby over what he says about you..

now you are doing the same thing to him..

when the hell are you going to grow up... Angry

this is the last time I go into bat for any of you...bahhh humbug.. when you get banned dont whinge.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #54 - Sep 4th, 2017 at 9:59am

President Elect, The Mechanic wrote on Sep 3rd, 2017 at 8:41pm:

you should know that better than anyone... seems you're a slow learner..

Someone say something?

IP Logged

Jovial Monk
Gold Member

Dogs not cats!

Reply #55 - Sep 4th, 2017 at 10:01am

Nobody gets a free hit at me, cods.

The coward badmouthed me while I could not reply.

My reply is factual, notice that codsy?

Get the vaxx! 💉💉

If you don’t like abortions ignore them like you do school shootings.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #56 - Sep 4th, 2017 at 10:05am

President Elect, The Mechanic wrote on Sep 3rd, 2017 at 8:41pm:

you should know that better than anyone... seems
you're a slow learner..

More ad hominem.

Mods, take note.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #57 - Sep 4th, 2017 at 10:07am

[quote author=Jovial_Abbott link=1504340690/55#55 date=1504483315]Nobody gets a free hit at me, cods.

The coward badmouthed me while I could not reply.

My reply is factual, notice that codsy?[/quote]

no it isnt   its only your opinion....

it needs to stop   its childish cant you see that?

I mostly stand up for you monk   because I see it as unfair.. but here you are doing what I chastise others for doing to you..

guess how that makes me feel.?   perhaps you dont care about that..

like I said if you get banned again dont whinge about it I am not interested.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #58 - Sep 4th, 2017 at 10:08am

Dunno what that was about but then the bastard hints at the three year long, booooring taunt about me rooting my live terrier and my dead chihuahua. Then Booby thinks he is a christian. Hah!

Jovial,
I knew nothing about you rooting your dog.
I'd never heard the story before YOU mentioned it.
I was actually trying to be nice to you.
You know that -
I told you that -
now you're being disingenuous by mentioning it again
& pretending not to know what I said.

When will you ever change?

IP Logged

skippy.
Gold Member

Reply #59 - Sep 4th, 2017 at 10:20am

Bobby. wrote on Sep 4th, 2017 at 10:08am:
Dunno what that was about but then the bastard hints at the three year long, booooring taunt about me rooting my live terrier and my dead chihuahua. Then Booby thinks he is a christian. Hah!

Jovial,
I knew nothing about you rooting your dog.
I'd never heard the story before YOU mentioned it.
I was actually trying to be nice to you.
You know that -
I told you that -
now you're being disingenuous by mentioning it again
& pretending not to know what I said.

When will you ever change?

LOL Grin Grin Grin

freedivers other forum- POLITICAL ANIMAL
Click onWWW below 
IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 27
Send Topic Print