Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 
Send Topic Print
Abortion laws keeping women in family violence (Read 5646 times)
Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Re: Abortion laws keeping women in family violence
Reply #75 - Jan 22nd, 2018 at 11:03pm

Cu Chulainn wrote on Jan 22nd, 2018 at 11:01pm:
Aussie wrote on Jan 22nd, 2018 at 10:46pm:
Cu Chulainn wrote on Jan 22nd, 2018 at 10:41pm:
Let's all hope this thread doesn't turn into a payout on member's families. I might have to PM a GMod if that happens and dibber dob.

Oh.....so it was not a 'payout' on my Family.  Okay, I get it............ Sad

Perhaps my post was a warning it should go no further or I'd dibby dob to a gmod.

Mods.. Mods - look here.. plenty to see.....

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #76 - Jan 22nd, 2018 at 11:06pm

Lisa Jones wrote on Jan 22nd, 2018 at 10:25pm:
freediver wrote on Jan 22nd, 2018 at 10:20pm:
If you ever wonder where the inspiration for that scene from the movie alien came from, watch a video of a caesarian.

Ok so here's a dad!

And he's proven it.

Now you know why I can't watch any Alien movie.

I get episodic flashbacks of the trauma I experienced at childbirth.

Oh and my pregnancy long morning sickness episodes has left me with a chronic fear of breakfast.

I STILL throw up if I attempt to eat anything before 11 am.

I do sometimes wonder if I've been left with some form of post traumatic stress.

Like I said.... I'm going to lie to my kids and pretend it was all lovely and awesome. I've already been doing that anyway. I don't want my awful experiences/issues thrust onto them! It will affect them in a negative way for sure!

I will say this though....I'm very thankful for medical technology. My obstetricians concluded that my body just couldn't go into labor despite everything they tried. 35 hrs after being induced I dilated 1 cm. Foetal monitors showed foetal distress (I was 1 week overdue too). I was rushed into theatre and I remember trying to cry. I just couldn't produce a tear because of the shock I was in. Oh and I was being shouted at by very concerned doctors about how my life and that of my babies was in danger. Bloody hell I can still see it all. There was this theatre nurse running behind the trolley trying to put this green cap on my head. It was like a shower cap. She couldn't catch up. The loud thud of doors followed by bright white lights and stainless steel and people screaming in panic then sudden total silence and utter blackness followed.

When I woke up I did so because I felt sudden sharp stabbing pains in my abdomen. So yeah I woke up in shock screaming my guts out because I thought I had been stabbed and the sharp blades were still inside me. The pain was and is still indescribable.

A sudden rush of medical staff and I heard someone say Oh my God she's in shock. I just couldn't help it I was shaking. I was hot/cold and shaking like I was having a fit. I then remember feeling heaven. It was just at that point I heard someone say I've given her too much morphine. I recall smiling as I collapsed back into my pillows.

All my deliveries were pretty much like that. The stuff of bloody awful nightmares!

So yeah....I definitely need to hide all this stuff from my kids.

They're just too beautiful and I love them too much to terrify them with such details.

Anyway....night all 💤💤💤💤i

If I let myself be bought then I am no longer free.

HYPATIA - Greek philosopher, mathematician and astronomer (370 - 415)

IP Logged

Cu Chulainn
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #77 - Jan 22nd, 2018 at 11:07pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Jan 22nd, 2018 at 11:03pm:
Cu Chulainn wrote on Jan 22nd, 2018 at 11:01pm:
Aussie wrote on Jan 22nd, 2018 at 10:46pm:
Cu Chulainn wrote on Jan 22nd, 2018 at 10:41pm:
Let's all hope this thread doesn't turn into a payout on member's families. I might have to PM a GMod if that happens and dibber dob.

Oh.....so it was not a 'payout' on my Family.  Okay, I get it............ Sad

Perhaps my post was a warning it should go no further or I'd dibby dob to a gmod.

Mods.. Mods - look here.. plenty to see.....

Nothing wrong with pointing out the marshy ground ahead, Grap.

IP Logged

Cu Chulainn
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #78 - Jan 22nd, 2018 at 11:09pm

Lisa Jones wrote on Jan 22nd, 2018 at 11:06pm:
If you ever wonder where the inspiration for that scene from the movie alien came from, watch a video of a caesarian.

Ok so here's a dad!

And he's proven it.

Oh and my pregnancy long morning sickness episodes has left me with a chronic fear of breakfast.

I do sometimes wonder if I've been left with some form of post traumatic stress.

Like I said.... I'm going to lie to my kids and pretend it was all lovely and awesome. I've already been doing that anyway. I don't want my awful experiences/issues thrust onto them! It will affect them in a negative way for sure!

I will say this though....I'm very thankful for medical technology. My obstetricians concluded that my body just couldn't go into labor despite everything they tried. 35 hrs after being induced I dilated 1 cm. Foetal monitors showed foetal distress (I was 1 week overdue too). I was rushed into theatre and I remember trying to cry. I just couldn't produce a tear because of the shock I was in. Oh and I was being shouted at by very concerned doctors about how my life and that of my babies was in danger. Bloody hell I can still see it all. There was this theatre nurse running behind the trolley trying to put this green cap on my head. It was like a shower cap. She couldn't catch up. The loud thud of doors followed by bright white lights and stainless steel and people screaming in panic then sudden total silence and utter blackness followed.

When I woke up I did so because I felt sudden sharp stabbing pains in my abdomen. So yeah I woke up in shock screaming my guts out because I thought I had been stabbed and the sharp blades were still inside me. The pain was and is still indescribable.

A sudden rush of medical staff and I heard someone say Oh my God she's in shock. I just couldn't help it I was shaking. I was hot/cold and shaking like I was having a fit. I then remember feeling heaven. It was just at that point I heard someone say I've given her too much morphine. I recall smiling as I collapsed back into my pillows.

All my deliveries were pretty much like that. The stuff of bloody awful nightmares!

They're just too beautiful and I love them too much to terrify them with such details.

Anyway....night all 💤💤💤💤

Sounds like you may have been able to do yourself and mankind a favour by not breeding!  Cheesy
I guess it's too late now. Cry
Grin

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #79 - Jan 22nd, 2018 at 11:10pm

Gordon wrote on Jan 22nd, 2018 at 10:35pm:
Lisa Jones wrote on Jan 22nd, 2018 at 10:22pm:
Gordon wrote on Jan 22nd, 2018 at 10:19pm:
Aussie wrote on Jan 22nd, 2018 at 10:15pm:
Quote:
And what woman in her right mind would be ready to go through the pain of childbirth only to face that strange little alien that comes up to look at you and you're left thinking  OMG what is that???

And finally....what woman in her right mind would want to have said strange little alien placed on her breast ONLY to find it biting you and drawing liquid stuff out of you?

You would be the very first woman I have ever heard describe her just born child as an alien, and ~ as an alien who bites your breast.  Bites?  With what?  Were your aliens born with teeth?

Just abiut everyone affectionately calls their new borns little aliens.  It's not literal.

You don't have biological children,  do you?

He (clearly) doesn't.

And his post clearly exposes the fact that he's never  been anywhere inside a delivery room either.

He probably just has nieces and nephews.

He's the eccentric recluse uncle who never got married is my bet 😂😂😂😂

He claims to have a wife and in fact claims I know her!

Who??

Aussie??

He's just posting his usual bullshit!!

It's a passive - aggressive bait he employs from time to time.

My advice? Just IGNORE him and/or LAUGH AT him.

Smiley

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #80 - Jan 22nd, 2018 at 11:12pm

Cu Chulainn wrote on Jan 22nd, 2018 at 11:09pm:
Lisa Jones wrote on Jan 22nd, 2018 at 11:06pm:

Ok so here's a dad!

And he's proven it.

Anyway....night all 💤💤💤💤

Sounds like you may have been able to do yourself and mankind a favour by not breeding!  Cheesy

I guess it's too late now. Cry

Grin

You want me to report you to a GMod again....don't you?  Tongue

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #81 - Jan 22nd, 2018 at 11:17pm

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Cu Chulainn
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #82 - Jan 22nd, 2018 at 11:22pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Jan 22nd, 2018 at 11:17pm:

You can be funny Grap but wilfully blind? Read beyond labels.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #83 - Jan 22nd, 2018 at 11:32pm

Cu Chulainn wrote on Jan 22nd, 2018 at 11:22pm:

You want to enjoy sexual licence?  Take the consequences.... you no like, you no do.... but whining about human anatomy and natural consequences?  Give me a break.

HOW are women forced to stay in abusive relationships by laws that permit them basically abortion on demand?  Utter nonsense....

It's time for women to man up and take the consequences of their own actions and choices... and give away the blame game. and the victimhood.

― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #84 - Jan 22nd, 2018 at 11:35pm

"In .... New South Wales, women face a series of legal hurdles in accessing abortion services".

What a pack of utter bullshit..... there are clinics right there any time you want.... have been for more than twenty five years.

― John Adams

IP Logged

Cu Chulainn
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #85 - Jan 22nd, 2018 at 11:37pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Jan 22nd, 2018 at 11:32pm:
Cu Chulainn wrote on Jan 22nd, 2018 at 11:22pm:

You want to enjoy sexual licence?  Take the consequences.... you no like, you no do.... but whining about human anatomy and natural consequences?  Give me a break.

HOW are women forced to stay in abusive relationships by laws that permit them basically abortion on demand?  Utter nonsense....

It's time for women to man up and take the consequences of their own actions and choices... and give away the blame game. and the victimhood.

My post was about your usual suspects video. Nothing more. Which suspect am I? Or do you have a white flag blocking your view?

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #86 - Jan 22nd, 2018 at 11:45pm

Personally, when it comes to Abortion.
I think all you guys (males) should just STFU !!!

Angry

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Cu Chulainn
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #87 - Jan 22nd, 2018 at 11:50pm

Jasin wrote on Jan 22nd, 2018 at 11:45pm:

Angry

I think you should have been aborted. But that's just me. Grin

We have equal partnership in the stakes of life Jasin. If we should shut the FU, then we should bear no responsibility for the ladies becoming in the family way, it's their bodies after all and they wanted the healing feeling of the protein injection, we just gave them what they wanted. Let us walk away. Look after what you wanted by yourselves and keep your hand out of our pay packets.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #88 - Jan 22nd, 2018 at 11:51pm

If they're that goddamned stupid, maybe they need to be kept in family violence.....

Feminism amazes me - on the one hand they screech about how wonderful and superior women are - then they start on bleating about how victimised they are....

Isn't it time to give it a rest?  Haven't enough people died to give ten women a top spot in the corporation?  Jesus Christ - if Labor has its way, we'll have 60% farken women telling us how this country and its people should be run... as if they'd even begin to know given their track record of using the instruments of government for self-advancement and oppression of men...

― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #89 - Jan 22nd, 2018 at 11:53pm

Jasin wrote on Jan 22nd, 2018 at 11:45pm:

Angry

Why?  (that's a hard one, I know... but when a man is required to uphold a non-abortion... why should he have no say in an abortion? Has he no rights at all????????)....

Gimme a solid answer.....

― John Adams

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 
Send Topic Print