Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
more scumbags (Read 622 times)
cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

more scumbags
Apr 12th, 2017 at 7:28pm

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/nsw/man-65-attacked-twice-in-one-night-in-...

A MAN bashed by a group of young people — twice in one night after getting off a train on the way home from the Easter Show — has labelled his attackers as “scumbags”.

The 65-year-old was walking home from Riverstone Railway Station when he was set upon by a man and a woman walking on Garfield Rd East at 9pm yesterday.

Norm, who did not wish to reveal his surname, said he was “minding his own business” when he was attacked by the pair. He then walked to the police station 300m away and told them about the attack but did not make an official report before leaving.

Norm is attacked by a group of young people in Riverstone.

Norm described his attackers as ‘scumbags’. Picture: Channel 7
But just moments after leaving the police station, he was attacked by a group of five young people, including the first two attackers.

He was hit and kicked to the ground and struck with his metal crutch, with one of the youths captured on CCTV footage repeatedly punching him.

“I was walking home minding my own business, and some idiot stepped out started abusing me and carrying on,” Norm told Seven News.

Five young people, two women and three men, are now being sought by police.

“I thought I was in a bit of trouble, especially when that fella hit me over the head with a crutch or a walking stick or something. That was a bit scary,” Norm said.

CCTV footage of the second attack shows the attackers taking turns hitting the Norm in the sickening attack.

its an every day occurrence .. these days. Angry Angry

IP Logged

Panther
Gold Member

My Heart beats True for
the Red White & Blue...

Re: more scumbags
Reply #1 - Apr 13th, 2017 at 9:26am

This is why I believe every law abiding citizen should have the Right to carry a firearm specifically for self-defense. This should not be made mandatory, we should have the choice.

The government writes the laws, but they cant enforce the law, they can only employ Law Enforcement on our behalf to enforce the laws.

You call 000....

How long will it take Law Enforcement to attend you & your family in time of need. 10 minutes?  20 minutes? 30 minutes? 45 minutes?  Longer??

If they happen to be around the corner, they can be there within moments, but as you know they will probably be out on the roads attending to possible drunk drivers, or using radar guns to catch people going over the speed limit......in other words, out revenue raising.

In reality, Law Enforcement will get to your side in time to chalk outline your lifeless body, or assist others in moving your broken body to medical assistance, all the while scribbling down the details of your recent encounter with near death.....

No, it's about time we are permitted to attend to our own self-defense.......we should have the right to use whatever we deem as appropriate to defend our own lives, the lives of our families, & the lives of our mates when the need exists.

The Right to defend your own life far predates the concept of government, so it's about time the government gets out of our way & leave our personal defense to us.....

"When the People fear government there is Tyranny;
When government fears the People there is Freedom & Liberty!"

'
Live FREE or DIE!
'

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #2 - Apr 13th, 2017 at 1:20pm

oh god.. n o too guns....no no no no no..

the police have arrested two people..I feel the police do a great job but the courts let them down over and over it must be so disheartening.... to see real ratbags out on b ail...

as it is I will never believe guns will stop anything...

you can defend yourself panther... but I dont fancy
you preventing anything...

if you think Gun ownership stops crime in America you could have fooled me!

IP Logged

Panther
Gold Member

My Heart beats True for
the Red White & Blue...

More scumbags the cops can't protect you from....
Reply #3 - Apr 13th, 2017 at 6:39pm

cods wrote on Apr 13th, 2017 at 1:20pm:
.....I feel the police do a great job but the courts let them down over and over it must be so disheartening.... to see real ratbags out on bail...

as it is I will never believe guns will stop anything.........

........if you think Gun ownership stops crime in America you could have fooled me!

Well, it may not stop ALL crime, but it's estimated that over 2,000,000 times a year Americans legally use their firearms to stop/prevent crime, that's way more times defending lives & property, as opposed to taking lives.....most of the time without shots being fired, or anyone getting killed.........mind you, I said MOST of the time, not always..... Wink

Guns Stopping Crime (link)

'
Live FREE or DIE!
'

IP Logged

Panther
Gold Member

My Heart beats True for
the Red White & Blue...

More scumbags the cops can't protect you from....
Reply #4 - Apr 13th, 2017 at 6:41pm

cods wrote on Apr 13th, 2017 at 1:20pm:
.....I feel the police do a great job but the courts let them down over and over it must be so disheartening.... to see real ratbags out on bail...

as it is I will never believe guns will stop anything.........

........if you think Gun ownership stops crime in America you could have fooled me!

Well, it may not stop ALL crime, but it's estimated that around 2,000,000 times a year, Americans legally use their firearms to stop/prevent crime.... that's way more times defending lives & property, as opposed to taking lives.....most of the time without shots being fired, or anyone getting killed.........mind you, I said MOST of the time, not always..... Wink

Guns Stopping Crime (link)

« Last Edit: Apr 13th, 2017 at 6:51pm by Panther »  

'
Live FREE or DIE!
'

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #5 - Apr 13th, 2017 at 6:53pm

Panther wrote on Apr 13th, 2017 at 9:26am:
This is why I believe every law abiding citizen should have the Right to carry a firearm specifically for self-defense. This should not be made mandatory, we should have the choice.

The government writes the laws, but they cant enforce the law, they can only employ Law Enforcement on our behalf to enforce the laws.

You call 000....

How long will it take Law Enforcement to attend you & your family in time of need. 10 minutes?  20 minutes? 30 minutes? 45 minutes?  Longer??

If they happen to be around the corner, they can be there within moments, but as you know they will probably be out on the roads attending to possible drunk drivers, or using radar guns to catch people going over the speed limit......in other words, out revenue raising.

In reality, Law Enforcement will get to your side in time to chalk outline your lifeless body, or assist others in moving your broken body to medical assistance, all the while scribbling down the details of your recent encounter with near death.....

No, it's about time we are permitted to attend to our own self-defense.......we should have the right to use whatever we deem as appropriate to defend our own lives, the lives of our families, & the lives of our mates when the need exists.

The Right to defend your own life far predates the concept of government, so it's about time the government gets out of our way & leave our personal defense to us.....

Unfortunately, the law is an ass.
as it has been explained to me its a legal system, not a justice system.

Example.
Tow drunks attacked a man.
They came up from behind and struck him with a cowards punch, but they didn't make good contact.
He defended himself, leaving one attacker bleeding and unconscious and the other with a broken jaw.
The man only punched one of the two men, the other he threw aside so that he could defend himself from the other.
The man thrown aside stumbled and struck a wall with his head, knocking him out and splitting his skull.

Police were on the spot shortly thereafter, having come to arrest the two men who had beaten the stationmaster breaking his cheek and jaw.

The police arrested the only man standing, despite his protest of self defense.
In court the man was initially charged with two counts of aggravated assault occasioning harm.
Subsequent court appearances saw the charge reduced to using undue force to defend himself.
Despite the fact that he only struck one man.
Several thousand dollars and many months with the real prospect of gaol time cost the man dearly.

The law protects criminals and punishes those who protect themselves.

I hold a black belt in Karate.
I have fought competitively for many years.
If I ever have to defend myself, it will be take them out and run for it.
Not to escape the criminals, but to escape the law.
there is no justice in Australian law, there is only law, asinine and unfathomable.

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print