Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print
The ME: leave it to itself (Read 6591 times)
Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Re: The ME: leave it to itself
Reply #45 - Mar 25th, 2017 at 5:11pm

Aussie wrote on Mar 25th, 2017 at 2:37pm:
The question was just more repeats of Effendi's Muslim bash drivel.  Everything is about them...everything ~  even Nazism.  If you'd like to explain to me what right we have to be sticking our nose into the business of Arabs, I'll be all ears and eyes.

I agree with you.

Ayrabs are not our business, and in the fullness of time every last one of them will be returned to the Middle East with our sincere apologies.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #46 - Mar 25th, 2017 at 5:44pm

Lord Herbert wrote on Mar 25th, 2017 at 5:11pm:
The question was just more repeats of Effendi's Muslim bash drivel.  Everything is about them...everything ~  even Nazism.  If you'd like to explain to me what right we have to be sticking our nose into the business of Arabs, I'll be all ears and eyes.

I agree with you.

Ayrabs are not our business, and in the fullness of time every last one of them will be returned to the Middle East with our sincere apologies.

We'll keep the Poms, Herbie. In the fullness of time.

IP Logged

bogarde73
Gold Member

Anti-Global & Contra Mundum

Reply #47 - Mar 25th, 2017 at 6:06pm

Right doesn't come into it for me. Nor does might.
All I want to see is the Muslim world kept totally isolated from the west, except for perhaps - perhaps - trade.

I want to see the powerful countries in the ME forced to defend themselves against the radical elements. They have the power. Let's see if they have the will.

Know the enemies of a civil society by their public behaviour, by their fraudulent claim to be liberal-progressive, by their propensity to lie and, above all, by their attachment to authoritarianism.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #48 - Mar 25th, 2017 at 6:39pm

Aussie wrote on Mar 25th, 2017 at 5:00pm:
freediver wrote on Mar 25th, 2017 at 4:50pm:
Aussie wrote on Mar 25th, 2017 at 2:05pm:
freediver wrote on Mar 25th, 2017 at 8:58am:
What do you think would happen if ISIS was given free reign in the middle east Aussie? The only real difference between them and Nazis is that the Nazis were more organised.

Do you think it is automatically wrong to compare a political movement with Nazism? Or only when Muslims are involved?

None of my bloody business, just as it hasn't been for centuries.

They would make it your business to make it your business Aussie.

When they do.....I'll let you know.  But it is highly unlikely as I do not plan to be in Arabia anytime at all, let alone soon.

So what's the plan Aussie? I believe last time we had this discussion you thought they would take over the middle east and be content with that. Do you think they would be satisfied with that?

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #49 - Mar 25th, 2017 at 6:43pm

bogarde73 wrote on Mar 25th, 2017 at 6:06pm:
Right doesn't come into it for me. Nor does might.
All I want to see is the Muslim world kept totally isolated from the west, except for perhaps - perhaps - trade.

Ah.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #50 - Mar 25th, 2017 at 6:44pm

freediver wrote on Mar 25th, 2017 at 6:39pm:
What do you think would happen if ISIS was given free reign in the middle east Aussie? The only real difference between them and Nazis is that the Nazis were more organised.

Do you think it is automatically wrong to compare a political movement with Nazism? Or only when Muslims are involved?

When they do.....I'll let you know.  But it is highly unlikely as I do not plan to be in Arabia anytime at all, let alone soon.

So what's the plan Aussie? I believe last time we had this discussion you thought they would take over the middle east and be content with that. Do you think they would be satisfied with that?

No, FD, the last time we had this discussion, Aussie wanted a race-war, remember?

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #51 - Mar 25th, 2017 at 6:44pm

I don't care what they are satisfied with.  And, there you go yet again.....verballing me.  I have never said....I thought they "would take over the middle east and be content with that."

I don't care what they do in Arabia.  I doubt they (ISIS) are capable of taking Arabia. 

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #52 - Mar 25th, 2017 at 6:49pm

Aussie wrote on Mar 25th, 2017 at 6:44pm:

I don't care what they are satisfied with.  And, there you go yet again.....verballing me.  I have never said....I thought they "would take over the middle east and be content with that."

I don't care what they do in Arabia.  I doubt they (ISIS) are capable of taking Arabia. 

Yes, but you did support genocide, remember? FD said.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #53 - Mar 25th, 2017 at 6:58pm

Quote:
Yes, but you did support genocide, remember? FD said.

Indeed.  Effendi tries that verbal on anyone who is not besotted with Musselmen as he is.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #54 - Mar 25th, 2017 at 6:58pm

Aussie wrote on Mar 25th, 2017 at 6:44pm:

You do realise that sitting back and hoping this sort of thing won't affect you can come back to bite you, don't you?

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #55 - Mar 25th, 2017 at 7:01pm

It will never effect me, Effendi.  As I said.....Ima not ever going to Arabia....other than to be in a plane which lands and takes off with me in it.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #56 - Mar 25th, 2017 at 7:42pm

Aussie wrote on Mar 25th, 2017 at 7:01pm:
It will never effect me, Effendi.  As I said.....Ima not ever going to Arabia....other than to be in a plane which lands and takes off with me in it.

Apologist.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #57 - Mar 25th, 2017 at 7:43pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Mar 25th, 2017 at 7:42pm:

Apologist.

Kill them.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #58 - Mar 25th, 2017 at 10:41pm

Aussie wrote on Mar 25th, 2017 at 7:43pm:
Mattyfisk wrote on Mar 25th, 2017 at 7:42pm:

Apologist.

Kill them.

You've captured FD's argument here in two words, Aussie.

Good show.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #59 - Mar 26th, 2017 at 10:04am

Lord Herbert wrote on Mar 25th, 2017 at 2:30pm:

Cop out. That question demanded too much of a cerebral response, and so Aussie's gone back to snoozing at the Taxi rank again.

Started a new Thread to discuss these two quotes:

'Islam is a disease we need to vaccinate ourselves against.' Pauline Hanson, 2017.

'Ours is a significant task, one must cut...quite radically, otherwise Europe will perish from the Jewish disease.'  Goebbels, 1939.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print