Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 
Send Topic Print
Why Race is Not a “Social Construct” (Read 14299 times)
Grendel
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Re: Why Race is Not a “Social Construct”
Reply #135 - Feb 17th, 2017 at 7:31pm

yes my thoughts exactly...  why do you even bother to login here...  you add noting to the debate... just ad hom, lies and hypocrisy.
To be honest we could all do without that bwian.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #136 - Feb 18th, 2017 at 12:52am

Grendel wrote on Feb 17th, 2017 at 7:31pm:
yes my thoughts exactly...  why do you even bother to login here...  you add noting to the debate... just ad hom, lies and hypocrisy.

Oh dear... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

kemal
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #137 - Feb 18th, 2017 at 10:27am

Grendel wrote on Feb 17th, 2017 at 7:31pm:

Brian comes here to goad people and refuses to admit he is wrong.

His only answer is tut tut smiley face when his argument falls apart, which is of course ad hom!

I have proven that not all races are the same in intelligence and he ignores it, I know why, he said he had aboriginal blood in him, from the map link I posted, it is clear they are the thickest people on the planet.

Brian Ross on why Muslims kill Quote:-" It appears to be a cultural thing, rather than something they have learnt from their religion, despite what you appear to believe."

IP Logged

Grendel
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #138 - Feb 23rd, 2017 at 10:22pm

Quote:
Provide us with evidence that you are not a racist or a supporter of a racist party and I'll apologise unreservedly.   Provide us with multiple quotes from you where you have attacked people for displaying their racism/Xenophobia/Islamophobia/etc. publically.   Lets make it easy, lets see you attacking Alan Jones or the Bolter or here's an even easier one - Larry Pickering.    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Your failure to provide us with the evidence means you must apologise to me, OK?  Unreservedly.

Your original request bwian...  I fulfilled your request and you changed it denied it and moved the goalposts...  you are a lying deceitful hypocrite...  where is my UNRESERVED APOLOGY bwian

No more obfuscation and lies.

There is no more wriggle room. Wink

IP Logged

Grendel
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #139 - Feb 24th, 2017 at 8:23am

Brian Ross wrote on Feb 24th, 2017 at 12:37am:
OK, an unreserved apology.  I apologise, Grendel.  You have shown that you are not a racist.  I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, although I find it interesting that you are today posting in a thread "racism is a right" without attacking racism, yet in 2008, you posted in a thread "racism is wrong" attacking racism.   So, have you changed your mind about racism?

Now, how about the Xenophobia and Islamophobia?    Roll Eyes

Still a lying decitful hypocrite...
First that is not UNRESERVED bwian in fact it is hardly an apology at all.
You were wrong and are still a liar and continue to lie and  libel me on this site.  You are a dishonest hypocrite bwian.

Your postings on Racism is Right 99% of your posts are simply yawns bwian, are you a RACIST?  My post to you simply say you will not win the debate using those tactics...  so no more lies eh...  Aussie accuses me of dragging this on and on and on....  well I've been putting up with this crap for 2 decades...  YOU NEED TO MAN UP BWIAN.

I've proved I am no racist, xenophobe or Islamophobe.

WHERE IS MY UNRESERVED APOLOGY?

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #140 - Feb 25th, 2017 at 3:41pm

Grendel wrote on Feb 24th, 2017 at 8:23am:
Brian Ross wrote on Feb 24th, 2017 at 12:37am:
OK, an unreserved apology.  I apologise, Grendel.  You have shown that you are not a racist.  I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, although I find it interesting that you are today posting in a thread "racism is a right" without attacking racism, yet in 2008, you posted in a thread "racism is wrong" attacking racism.   So, have you changed your mind about racism?

Now, how about the Xenophobia and Islamophobia?    Roll Eyes

Still a lying decitful hypocrite...
First that is not UNRESERVED bwian in fact it is hardly an apology at all.
You were wrong and are still a liar and continue to lie and  libel me on this site.  You are a dishonest hypocrite bwian.

Your postings on Racism is Right 99% of your posts are simply yawns bwian, are you a RACIST?  My post to you simply say you will not win the debate using those tactics...  so no more lies eh...  Aussie accuses me of dragging this on and on and on....  well I've been putting up with this crap for 2 decades...  YOU NEED TO MAN UP BWIAN.

I've proved I am no racist, xenophobe or Islamophobe.

WHERE IS MY UNRESERVED APOLOGY?

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Poor Geoff, how long have you been trolling?  Tsk, tsk.    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Grendel
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #141 - Feb 25th, 2017 at 5:21pm

How long until you keep your word bwian...

Bwian you broke your worthless word buddy... you have no credibility.

So bwian you've reneged on your promise hey...  how unusual for you...  well bwian you owe me an
unreserved
apology as originally promised...  and I will keep holding you to it until I get one...

WHERE IS MY UNRESERVED APOLOGY BWIAN...

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #142 - Feb 25th, 2017 at 5:37pm

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Still shouting your ad hominems even after I have apologised, Geoff?  Tsk, tsk, you really do need to do something about your ingratitude.   Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Grendel
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #143 - Feb 25th, 2017 at 10:09pm

psst bwian....  you cant shout in text buddy. Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

So no more stupid dishonesty...  time to man up...  where is that UNRESERVED APOLOGY you owe me hmmm.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #144 - Feb 26th, 2017 at 12:19am

Grendel wrote on Feb 25th, 2017 at 10:09pm:
psst bwian....  you cant shout in text buddy. Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

So no more stupid dishonesty...  time to man up...  where is that UNRESERVED APOLOGY you owe me hmmm.

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Tsk, tsk.  Poor Geoff, can't even read.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Grendel
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #145 - Feb 26th, 2017 at 11:08am

psst bwian...

I Brian Ross, unreservedly apologise to Grendel for libeling him on this site by calling him a racist, a xenophobe and an Islamophobe... which he patently is not, nor has he ever been.

there you go bwian...  it isn't hard to post at all is it?

IP Logged

Grendel
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #146 - Feb 26th, 2017 at 11:10am

Oh and bwian....  you can change
libeling
to
lying about
if you like...  I'm not fussy... Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

just man up and get on with it eh...

I Brian Ross, unreservedly apologise to Grendel for
lying about
him on this site by calling him a racist, a xenophobe and an Islamophobe... which he patently is not, nor has he ever been.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #147 - Feb 26th, 2017 at 6:45pm

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Tsk, tsk.  Poor Geoff,  I have apologised.  I take pity on you that you cannot accept it, Geoff.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Grendel
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #148 - Feb 27th, 2017 at 2:58pm

I can and will accept the apology you promised me bwian....  you promised me an unreserved apology...  I've already posted what that means bwian I've even posted a couple of examples for you, yet you still fail to provide one...  you still keep crapping on and on and on because you cant simply bring yourself to offer an UNRESERVED APOLOGY.

Wassup?  Choking on you own bile?

You know what has to be done stop wasting my time and boring everyone else man up and get on with it. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 
Send Topic Print