Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Send Topic Print
They've 'CrowdFunded' another hijab billboard! (Read 8488 times)
Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Re: They've 'CrowdFunded' another hijab billboard!
Reply #45 - Jan 18th, 2017 at 7:26pm

rhino wrote on Jan 18th, 2017 at 7:20pm:
Aussie wrote on Jan 18th, 2017 at 6:55pm:
'Funny,' this thing is all over FaceBook and the haters are coming a very distant second.

Grin

not sure what you mean by haters but anti Muslim sentiment is definitely increasing rapidly in Australia, people are waking up.

Indeed they are....to the haters like you.

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #46 - Jan 18th, 2017 at 7:29pm

Postmodern Trendoid III wrote on Jan 18th, 2017 at 2:20pm:
Well, that's not going to happen, and it's very poor propaganda if that's the case.

On the contrary.

Images of the children of our cultural, ideological, and demographic competitors displayed on public billboards as something welcoming and healthy for our Western country and its future is a masterful propaganda win.

Our children see those posters and are seduced by the images into believing these are just yet another immigrant ethnicity like any other - and needless to say, nothing could be further from the truth.

These hijabed girls are the next generation of an immigrant community that disapproves of our Western cultural ways to the extent that they are religiously committed to supporting any actions that will further the profile of Islam in this country, to the detriment of our own liberal democracy and our own secular cultural heritage.

They are truly the 'smiling assassins' who live among us as sleepers and moles assisting as they can towards the eventual ascendancy of Islam to hold mandatory seats of power in our Canberra parliament.

« Last Edit: Jan 19th, 2017 at 5:45am by Lord Herbert »  

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #47 - Jan 18th, 2017 at 7:37pm

Aussie wrote on Jan 18th, 2017 at 7:25pm:
[quote]
It is also common practice to slice off foreskins to reduce sexual sensitivity.  
Cut the cr@p. Absolute nonsense. Deflection wont win you this, Im 100 percent right and the majority of Australians agree with me.

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #48 - Jan 18th, 2017 at 7:38pm

Aussie wrote on Jan 18th, 2017 at 7:26pm:
rhino wrote on Jan 18th, 2017 at 7:20pm:
'Funny,' this thing is all over FaceBook and the haters are coming a very distant second.

Grin

not sure what you mean by haters but anti Muslim sentiment is definitely increasing rapidly in Australia, people are waking up.

Indeed they are....to the haters like you.

and yet more ad more people agree with my views. if wishes were horses eh Ozzy, but they arent.

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #49 - Jan 18th, 2017 at 7:48pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Jan 18th, 2017 at 5:51pm:

Own goal.

If these Mecca-centric Muslim girls are saying they are supporters of Australia with its inherent distaste for ostentatious displays of religiosity and its culture of secularism - then they would remove their hijabs as being totally inconsistent and at odds with the Australian ethos.

But being the hypocritical bitches that they are by not migrating to a Muslim-majority country, we can't really expect anything other than two-faced duplicity from these creatures. 

They and their families should be rounded up and shipped back to their country of origin.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #50 - Jan 18th, 2017 at 7:50pm

Lord Herbert wrote on Jan 18th, 2017 at 7:29pm:
Well, that's not going to happen, and it's very poor propaganda if that's the case.

On the contrary.

Images of the children of our cultural, ideological, and demographic competitors displayed on public billboards as something welcoming and healthy for our Western country and its future is a masterful propaganda win.

Our children see those posters and are seduced by the images into believing these are just yet another immigrant ethnicity like any other - and needless to say, nothing could be further from the truth.

These hijabed girls are the next generation of an immigrant community that disapproves of our Western cultural ways to the extent that they are religiously committed to supporting any actions that will further the profile of Islam in this country, to the detriment of our own liberal democracy and our own secular cultural heritage.

They are truly the 'smiling' enemy who live among us as sleepers and moles assisting as they can towards the eventual ascendancy of Islam to hold mandatory seats of power in our Canberra parliament.

Fug me dead, Herbert, are you serious?  We put up with your lot arriving, and with all your complaints.  You thought that Australia was the New Britain.  Well, as you now know, it ain't.  Others have come after your whingey whiney mob and got on with it, and made a success of themselves, despite their background which they put aside notwithstanding the zillion 'Greek' Clubs, the zillion 'Italian' Clubs, the zillion 'Serb' Clubs and even the 'Croation' and 'Irish' Clubs.....etc etc etc etc.

Australians (the real ones) don't give a schit Herbert, and that is what you and your mates have to come to grips with.

If Gaelic becomes our National language, so be it.  Yiddish, so be it.  Arabic, so be it.  I don't care.  The only people who will care and 'give as schit' are the elitists, the supremacists, who believe the World (including Australia) is their oyster.

If Islam becomes dominant here, tough.  You can always go back to your beloved England, the place you turned your back on after being a Senior Officer, at 19 years of age, of the London Metropolitan Police.

Yeas?

IP Logged

kemal
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #51 - Jan 18th, 2017 at 8:01pm

Aussie wrote on Jan 18th, 2017 at 7:50pm:
Lord Herbert wrote on Jan 18th, 2017 at 7:29pm:

On the contrary.

They are truly the 'smiling' enemy who live among us as sleepers and moles assisting as they can towards the eventual ascendancy of Islam to hold mandatory seats of power in our Canberra parliament.

Fug me dead, Herbert, are you serious?  We put up with your lot arriving, and with all your complaints.  You thought that Australia was the New Britain.  Well, as you now know, it ain't.  Others have come after your whingey whiney mob and got on with it, and made a success of themselves, despite their background which they put aside notwithstanding the zillion 'Greek' Clubs, the zillion 'Italian' Clubs, the zillion 'Serb' Clubs and even the 'Croation' and 'Irish' Clubs.....etc etc etc etc.

Australians (the real ones) don't give a schit Herbert, and that is what you and your mates have to come to grips with.

If Gaelic becomes our National language, so be it.  Yiddish, so be it.  Arabic, so be it.  I don't care.  The only people who will care and 'give as schit' are the elitists, the supremacists, who believe the World (including Australia) is their oyster.

If Islam becomes dominant here, tough.  You can always go back to your beloved England, the place you turned your back on after being a Senior Officer, at 19 years of age, of the London Metropolitan Police.

Yeas?

This Aus person does not agree with you drongo. So F V ck off racist bigot scum!

Brian Ross on why Muslims kill Quote:-" It appears to be a cultural thing, rather than something they have learnt from their religion, despite what you appear to believe."

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #52 - Jan 18th, 2017 at 8:13pm

Quote:
This Aus person does not agree with you drongo. So F V ck off racist bigot scum!

Very Australian of you, right there.  I am delighted you do not agree with me.

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #53 - Jan 18th, 2017 at 8:16pm

If Islam becomes dominant here, tough. 

You've just admitted to NOT being an Australian, but to being an anal-receptive prostitute to whichever immigrant community can extinguish your own inherent culture and nationhood. You're a coward with no backbone for honoring and wishing to preserve what other generations before you worked and fought for.

You're a collaborator and a quisling of the sort who used to get shot by the public in France at the end of WWII.

Come 'Australia Day' and I hope you'll have the decency not to show your face in public where genuine Australians will see it without knowing the vile little traitor that you are.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #54 - Jan 18th, 2017 at 8:23pm

Lord Herbert wrote on Jan 18th, 2017 at 8:16pm:

You've just admitted to NOT being an Australian, but to being an anal-receptive prostitute to whichever immigrant community can extinguish your own inherent culture and nationhood. You're a coward with no backbone for honoring and wishing to preserve what other generations before you worked and fought for.

You're a collaborator and a quisling of the sort who used to get shot by the public in France at the end of WWII.

Come 'Australia Day' and I hope you'll have the decency not to show your face in public where genuine Australians will see it without knowing the vile little traitor that you are.

Dunno how many generations you'd accept as being an Aussie, Herbert ~ I think I am at least five.  You?

Whingey, whiney supremacist, elitist Pom who still has not assimilated and is still dreaming of the Great in Britain, the place he abandoned after great success at such a young age....19 years young, and a Senior Officer of the London Metropolitan Police.

Carry on, Herbert, my point is made.

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #55 - Jan 18th, 2017 at 8:32pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Jan 18th, 2017 at 5:40pm:
longweekend58 wrote on Jan 18th, 2017 at 5:16pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Jan 18th, 2017 at 4:25pm:
longweekend58 wrote on Jan 18th, 2017 at 4:21pm:
After all, isnt the real problem and what people hate about multi-culturalism is the non-integration of other cultures.

Muslims smiling while they proudly wave an Australian flag.

Pretty much the quintessential display of successful integration.

if they were standing with other australians perhaps. This banner is a 'quintesential' display of nothing other than Muslim australia

Nope.

I'm 100% correct.

You couldn't get a better display of successful integration than Muslims smiling and waving the Australian flag on an Australia Day billboard.

There's simply no denying it.

you couldnt do BETTER???

Now I know you are making crap up.

A good sign of integration would be... you know... actual integration which means... you know... integrating with other actual... you know... PEOPLE.

idiot

AUSSIE: "Speaking for myself, I could not care less about 298 human beings having their life snuffed out in a nano-second, or what impact that loss has on Members of their family, their parents..."

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #56 - Jan 18th, 2017 at 8:32pm

Lord Herbert wrote on Jan 18th, 2017 at 8:16pm:

Is this what you meant to say, FD?

I'm curious. I'm keen to know what you think.

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #57 - Jan 18th, 2017 at 8:33pm

Grin

And we could pretend that Facebook is a reference source of any actual credibility or worth.

But no, we wont.

AUSSIE: "Speaking for myself, I could not care less about 298 human beings having their life snuffed out in a nano-second, or what impact that loss has on Members of their family, their parents..."

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #58 - Jan 18th, 2017 at 8:34pm

Aussie wrote on Jan 18th, 2017 at 8:23pm:
Carry on, Herbert, my point is made.

It sure is.

Mr Nobody in Everybodyland.

It's all up for grabs, and who cares if Wayne and Shirl's Great Great Grandchildren find themselves living in Australiastan because people like you didn't give a bugger about stopping Muslim immigration?

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #59 - Jan 18th, 2017 at 8:35pm

Aussie wrote on Jan 18th, 2017 at 7:25pm:
Quote:
So you are saying they havent had FGM done? You are aware it is a common practise amongst muslims?

You were saying they had, Rhino.  I have no idea, which is why I asked.

It is also common practice to slice off foreskins to reduce sexual sensitivity.  I've been cut, and I am not a Muslim.  What shall I do, Rhino?

Masturbate I guess. Its not like you have any other options.

and by the way, tosser. the male equivalent to FGM is a penisectomy ie CUTTING IT OFF

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Send Topic Print