But ... still in Melbourne yeah? Perhaps you are moving from your grimy inner-city one-bed apartment, on the fifth floor, to suburbia. Much land? Any native trees on it.?
[/quote]
Dear Jalane,
I live in a nice unit in the outer suburbs now.
It's not grimy - in fact - every day it gets cleaner & cleaner as I approach the time of sale.
I even cleaned & re-grouted many tiles today.
I'm rather a good handyman.
I deliberately chose a place with no trees for reasons that will not be explained here.
[/quote]
So obviously, as I said, you have no experience at all in the natural world.
You know ?? the Bush.. the Environment.? You are a city fella, and your values reflect it.
NO trees for you. Well, what can you say? Nothing, with any cred. Perhaps your yard only has a pool in it.?
Or perhaps you have allergies to natural things like pollen or dust. Perhaps your reason for NO TREES is .. ?
...concrete and tarseal have been your experience. ??
You don't want to rake up leaves.? ( which most aware people don't do nowadays, by the way)
Whatever... you have no right to sneer and besmirch people with an ethic you don't understand.
So, either tell us about your LAND... not your house... or put a sock in it. put a sock in it . put a sock in it.