Forum

 
  Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  
 

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print
Acting Locally FOR the environment (Read 9104 times)
Emma
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 9853
OZ
Gender: female
Re: Acting Locally FOR the environment
Reply #30 - Apr 25th, 2016 at 9:53pm
 
juliar wrote on Apr 25th, 2016 at 7:55pm:
Must be terrible being a Greenie and having to live a life ................................................................................
...blah blah blah.........................................

And how do you lubricate things without oil ?

.


Jeez some people have no imagination.
Clinging to the past as the present runs away from us and the future is on a collision course.

Did you know OIL can be obtained from sources other than petroleum products.??   Cheesy Roll Eyes Tongue Doh. Roll Eyes

As for your other hysterical utterances... really pathetic and not worth answering.
Back to top
 

live every day
 
IP Logged
 
lee
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 21563
Gender: male
Re: Acting Locally FOR the environment
Reply #31 - Apr 25th, 2016 at 9:58pm
 
Emma wrote on Apr 25th, 2016 at 9:53pm:
Did you know OIL can be obtained from sources other than petroleum products.??   Cheesy Roll Eyes Tongue Doh. Roll Eyes



How do you move product from the South-East where most of what is left of the manufacturing occurs, Australia-wide? There are many place not serviced by train, and last time I looked they required fuel.
Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
Emma
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 9853
OZ
Gender: female
Re: Acting Locally FOR the environment
Reply #32 - Apr 25th, 2016 at 10:07pm
 
Options have been closed off by successive previous govts, that is true.

Change cannot happen overnight that is also true.

BUT... we have to start somewhere. !

An extensive rail network would be my preferred option for most of Australia's freight.  Trucks running on fossil fuels, public roads and impossible deadlines are NOT the way of the future.

What can one do.?  SFA.
Back to top
 

live every day
 
IP Logged
 
Bobby.
Moderator
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 122175
Melbourne
Gender: male
Re: Acting Locally FOR the environment
Reply #33 - Apr 25th, 2016 at 10:12pm
 
lee wrote on Apr 25th, 2016 at 9:51pm:
Bobby. wrote on Apr 25th, 2016 at 8:46pm:
Dear Juliar,
but after the mini Ice Age is over temperatures may soar.

That makes the Greenies right - but just not right now.



Temperatures may soar. The reason for that would make the Greenies right or wrong.
Unless they are merely stating that temperatures will rise with no attribution.



But the Greenies are assigning attribution -

carbon dioxide emissions.
Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
Emma
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 9853
OZ
Gender: female
Re: Acting Locally FOR the environment
Reply #34 - Apr 25th, 2016 at 10:51pm
 
So.. Booby..?  you are bored, and have run out of other people to hassle so you land here. Eh?

Eh?  Eh?  Can't hear you at all, and your words are irrelevant.  Go and pester some one else Booby.  But seeing as you are here  ... I will add....

I bet you live in a small one room apartment,  in some anonymous block of ugly flats, on the fifth floor, and only see grass out your window.  I doubt you have walked on the ground, without shoes on. I doubt you see any birds but seagulls, pigeons, sparrows,  crows and Indian Mynahs, if that. .
I bet you wouldn't have a clue what to do if you ever ventured outside your chosen cityscape.

I doubt you have any clue about what you are talking about, at all. Your ignorance is boundless, and so righteously confident you are a proven fool. Grin

Back to top
 

live every day
 
IP Logged
 
Bobby.
Moderator
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 122175
Melbourne
Gender: male
Re: Acting Locally FOR the environment
Reply #35 - Apr 25th, 2016 at 10:54pm
 
Emma wrote on Apr 25th, 2016 at 10:51pm:
So.. Booby..?  you are bored, and have run out of other people to hassle so you land here. Eh?

Eh?  Eh?  Can't hear you at all, and your words are irrelevant.  Go and pester some one else Booby.  But seeing as you are here  ... I will add....

I bet you live in a small one room apartment,  in some anonymous block of ugly flats, on the fifth floor, and only see grass out your window.  I doubt you have walked on the ground, without shoes on. I doubt you see any birds but seagulls, pigeons, sparrows,  crows and Indian Mynahs, if that. .
I bet you wouldn't have a clue what to do if you ever ventured outside your chosen cityscape.

I doubt you have any clue about what you are talking about, at all. Your ignorance is boundless, and so righteously confident you are a proven fool. Grin




Actually I just bought a nice house with a big backyard & I'm moving there in 3 weeks time.

Go stick that in your pipe & smoke it.
Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
Emma
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 9853
OZ
Gender: female
Re: Acting Locally FOR the environment
Reply #36 - Apr 25th, 2016 at 11:26pm
 
Ahh but where do you live now?

How big is the block you have entered into a contract to buy?
Houses are nothing really its the land that counts.!

A big back yard eh?  Grin
Back to top
 

live every day
 
IP Logged
 
Sprintcyclist
Gold Member
*****
Offline


OzPolitic

Posts: 42235
Gender: male
Re: Acting Locally FOR the environment
Reply #37 - Apr 25th, 2016 at 11:30pm
 
juliar wrote on Apr 24th, 2016 at 9:56pm:
Gosh under the Greenies Agenda 21 you won't have any property rights at all.

This housing expansion is due to the world population explosion which the Greenies' Agenda 21 has in hand as it proposes to exterminate some 6 billion excess world population to make room for all the animals and birds which the Greenies regard as superior to humans.



Quote:
.............. proposes to exterminate some 6 billion excess world population to make room for all the animals and birds..........


I agree with the greens here.
Back to top
 

Modern Classic Right Wing
 
IP Logged
 
Chimp_Logic
Gold Member
*****
Offline


πολιτικός

Posts: 4826
Mawson Base
Gender: male
Re: Acting Locally FOR the environment
Reply #38 - Apr 25th, 2016 at 11:35pm
 
Bobby. wrote on Apr 25th, 2016 at 10:54pm:
Emma wrote on Apr 25th, 2016 at 10:51pm:
So.. Booby..?  you are bored, and have run out of other people to hassle so you land here. Eh?

Eh?  Eh?  Can't hear you at all, and your words are irrelevant.  Go and pester some one else Booby.  But seeing as you are here  ... I will add....

I bet you live in a small one room apartment,  in some anonymous block of ugly flats, on the fifth floor, and only see grass out your window.  I doubt you have walked on the ground, without shoes on. I doubt you see any birds but seagulls, pigeons, sparrows,  crows and Indian Mynahs, if that. .
I bet you wouldn't have a clue what to do if you ever ventured outside your chosen cityscape.

I doubt you have any clue about what you are talking about, at all. Your ignorance is boundless, and so righteously confident you are a proven fool. Grin




Actually I just bought a nice house with a big backyard & I'm moving there in 3 weeks time.

Go stick that in your pipe & smoke it.


Does it have central cooling?
Back to top
 

Mini Ice Age (2014-2029)
Dr Sircus cures cancer with Baking Soda and Magnesium - Jethro the MENTAL GIANT & his flute madness
 
IP Logged
 
Emma
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 9853
OZ
Gender: female
Re: Acting Locally FOR the environment
Reply #39 - Apr 25th, 2016 at 11:39pm
 
Sprintcyclist wrote on Apr 25th, 2016 at 11:30pm:
juliar wrote on Apr 24th, 2016 at 9:56pm:
Gosh under the Greenies Agenda 21 you won't have any property rights at all.

This housing expansion is due to the world population explosion which the Greenies' Agenda 21 has in hand as it proposes to exterminate some 6 billion excess world population to make room for all the animals and birds which the Greenies regard as superior to humans.



Quote:
.............. proposes to exterminate some 6 billion excess world population to make room for all the animals and birds..........


I agree with the greens here.


Smiley well yeah too many people.  But Mother Earth is continually trying ways to trim down our numbers.  Smiley

Sadly, we are so inured to destruction for wealth we won't move in time to manage ourselves.  One way or another, Mother will Rule.

Its up to us where we end up in the food chain.
Back to top
 

live every day
 
IP Logged
 
Bobby.
Moderator
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 122175
Melbourne
Gender: male
Re: Acting Locally FOR the environment
Reply #40 - Apr 25th, 2016 at 11:40pm
 
Chimp_Logic wrote on Apr 25th, 2016 at 11:35pm:
Bobby. wrote on Apr 25th, 2016 at 10:54pm:
Emma wrote on Apr 25th, 2016 at 10:51pm:
So.. Booby..?  you are bored, and have run out of other people to hassle so you land here. Eh?

Eh?  Eh?  Can't hear you at all, and your words are irrelevant.  Go and pester some one else Booby.  But seeing as you are here  ... I will add....

I bet you live in a small one room apartment,  in some anonymous block of ugly flats, on the fifth floor, and only see grass out your window.  I doubt you have walked on the ground, without shoes on. I doubt you see any birds but seagulls, pigeons, sparrows,  crows and Indian Mynahs, if that. .
I bet you wouldn't have a clue what to do if you ever ventured outside your chosen cityscape.

I doubt you have any clue about what you are talking about, at all. Your ignorance is boundless, and so righteously confident you are a proven fool. Grin




Actually I just bought a nice house with a big backyard & I'm moving there in 3 weeks time.

Go stick that in your pipe & smoke it.


Does it have central cooling?



I will fit a 3 HP air con before the summer in 7 months.

It has ducted central heating from gas.

I will be prepared for all weather.
Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
Sprintcyclist
Gold Member
*****
Offline


OzPolitic

Posts: 42235
Gender: male
Re: Acting Locally FOR the environment
Reply #41 - Apr 25th, 2016 at 11:46pm
 
Emma wrote on Apr 25th, 2016 at 11:39pm:
Sprintcyclist wrote on Apr 25th, 2016 at 11:30pm:
juliar wrote on Apr 24th, 2016 at 9:56pm:
Gosh under the Greenies Agenda 21 you won't have any property rights at all.

This housing expansion is due to the world population explosion which the Greenies' Agenda 21 has in hand as it proposes to exterminate some 6 billion excess world population to make room for all the animals and birds which the Greenies regard as superior to humans.



Quote:
.............. proposes to exterminate some 6 billion excess world population to make room for all the animals and birds..........


I agree with the greens here.


Smiley well yeah too many people.  But Mother Earth is continually trying ways to trim down our numbers.  Smiley

Sadly, we are so inured to destruction for wealth we won't move in time to manage ourselves.  One way or another, Mother will Rule.

Its up to us where we end up in the food chain.


yes, FAR too many people.

Given the laws of supply and demand, people are of a negative value.
nonhuman animals are of a positive worth.
Back to top
 

Modern Classic Right Wing
 
IP Logged
 
Emma
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 9853
OZ
Gender: female
Re: Acting Locally FOR the environment
Reply #42 - Apr 25th, 2016 at 11:49pm
 
But ... still in Melbourne yeah?  Perhaps you are moving from your grimy inner-city one-bed apartment, on the fifth floor,  to suburbia. Much land? Any native trees on it.?

Back to top
 

live every day
 
IP Logged
 
Ajax
Gold Member
*****
Offline


CO2 has never controlled
temperature on Earth

Posts: 11070
Australia
Gender: male
Re: Acting Locally FOR the environment
Reply #43 - Apr 25th, 2016 at 11:57pm
 
Those of you who think there's too many people, please lead the way and jump of the nearest bridge.

Gaia will be pleased
Back to top
 

1. There has never been a more serious assault on our standard of living than Anthropogenic Global Warming..Ajax
2. "One hour of freedom is worth more than 40 years of slavery &  prison" Regas Feraeos
 
IP Logged
 
Ajax
Gold Member
*****
Offline


CO2 has never controlled
temperature on Earth

Posts: 11070
Australia
Gender: male
Re: Acting Locally FOR the environment
Reply #44 - Apr 26th, 2016 at 12:00am
 
Bobby. wrote on Apr 25th, 2016 at 8:46pm:
Dear Juliar,
but after the mini Ice Age is over temperatures may soar.

That makes the Greenies right - but just not right now.


The greens worship gaia and listen to the prophecies of the world bank.

Nothing more than brainwashed puppets of the oligarchy.
Back to top
 

1. There has never been a more serious assault on our standard of living than Anthropogenic Global Warming..Ajax
2. "One hour of freedom is worth more than 40 years of slavery &  prison" Regas Feraeos
 
IP Logged
 
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print