Emma wrote on Dec 6
th, 2015 at 12:54am:
Just keeping an eye on like arctic sea ice and stuff.
Same old same old really.
Where have you been hiding??
eeeeeeeeeh poor polar bears

wish I was younger. I'd be more than an internet agitator.
do you despise human ignorance as much as I do.?
Yes you do.
I've been here .. just sick of the many dwads I ought to deal with . It's boring mostly. I get sick of it.
How many times ?? Too many.
Guess we'll just drown in our own shte [/quote]
Yes, well: I was in Mexico last year for my brothers wedding and... there are practicalities of life that get in the way I suppose. They have 100 million people over there and the Americans bought land off them when they were in debt- land with gold and water and something else i forget now.
You go to a pub over there and you will be told you're going to die if you aren't careful as their history is full of so called revolutionarys famous for killing white people. My brother had blue-heeler dogs(apparently quite popular over there now) whose names i found out later were famous for... KILLING WHITE PEOPLE

I must have been drinking too much tequila to laugh at that but now I think about it it wasn't that funny. Actually, now I remember why i don't drink tequila

Full stop, the practicalities of life mean we aren't all born rich. Saying that, we shouldn't waste what we've got.
The majority of people were of course awesome sauce: but there was a big gap between rich and poor and if you went to a public school it was only for four hours a day and that sort of thing.
But if you want to see lots of whales then go to Mexico- you sit on the beach watching like 4 whales and then 8 whales and then you can't count how many whales all jumping out of the water and that's like normal to them.
..and the beach is warm water: they reckon they don't even go for a swim in summer as it doesn't make any difference


..but--> if you have no reason to go there then don't bother: whilst it wasn't a hot bed of criminal activity the place where those guys got killed was just north of this Quimixto area!