Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 45 46 47 48 49 ... 188
Send Topic Print
spineless apologetics (Read 339427 times)
Stratos
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: spineless apologetics
Reply #690 - Jan 15th, 2014 at 9:46pm

Yadda wrote on Jan 15th, 2014 at 9:31pm:
terrorist = = a person who uses violence and intimidation in the pursuit of political aims.

Man I love when you use this quote.  You realise this makes Jesus a terrorist right?

Pete Waldo wrote on Jan 15th, 2014 at 11:24pm:
Thus killing those Canaanite babies while they were still innocent, was a particularly merciful act

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #691 - Jan 15th, 2014 at 9:46pm

Pete Waldo wrote on Jan 15th, 2014 at 9:16pm:
polite_gandalf wrote on Jan 15th, 2014 at 7:31pm:
Stratos wrote on Jan 15th, 2014 at 7:20pm:
By declaring someone guilty with no evidence other than their religion, you are no better than the extremists you condemn on a daily basis

But Yadda has so much more than that Stratos. He has his google search strings, his Amjem Choudary quotes, the 'islam4peace' bus advertisement and his beheading placards.

Why do you suppose it is, you remain in abject failure to reply to my posts to you Gand? Like one of your more recent failures on this thread at this link:
http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1379233325/672#672

Or this one on the history of Mecca:
http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1388067196/20#20

And a dozen or so other failures I can list. Why do you suppose it is you are unable to reply?

It is because gandalf is a moslem 'impersonator', Pete.

You know, one of those moslems types who believes in pluralism and tolerance.

Funny though, how you do NOT find those type of moslems in places like Syria, or Saudi Arabia, or Yemen, or Sudan, or Libya, or, etc, etc.

You only find moslems who believes in pluralism and tolerance in countries like Australia, where they want to assure us that the REAL ISLAM, and the vast majority of BONA FIDE moslems [just like them], are NOT extremists.      Tongue

ISLAM is peace, mate!       Tongue

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

Stratos
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #692 - Jan 15th, 2014 at 9:52pm

Why do you suppose it is, you remain in abject failure to reply to my posts to you Gand? Like one of your more recent failures on this thread at this link:

Hey, does this mean you can answer my repeated question as to the Daniel 12 prophecy and it's relation to the end times not coming to pass at your "correct date"?

Otherwise this statement is a bit hypocritical....

Thus killing those Canaanite babies while they were still innocent, was a particularly merciful act

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #693 - Jan 15th, 2014 at 10:13pm

Stratos wrote on Jan 15th, 2014 at 9:46pm:
Yadda wrote on Jan 15th, 2014 at 9:31pm:
terrorist = = a person who uses violence and intimidation in the pursuit of political aims.

Man I love when you use this quote.  You realise this makes Jesus a terrorist right?

That, is good Stratos !

But i didn't 'catch' Jesus paraphrasing what Mohammed said, about the use of terror............

FROM THE SUNNA OF MOHAMMED

Allah's Apostle said,
"I have been made victorious with terror (cast in the hearts of the enemy)...."

hadith/bukhari #004.052.220

".....I have been given superiority......; I have been helped by terror (in the hearts of enemies):....."

hadithsunnah/muslim/ #004.1062

Stratos,

I understand that Mohammed was responsible for the deaths of at least 600 persons.

How many people did Jesus murder ?

And how many husbands did Jesus murder, before raping the wives and daughters, of those dead men ?

"O Prophet! We have made lawful to thee thy wives to whom thou hast paid their dowers; and those whom thy right hand possesses out of the prisoners of war whom Allah has assigned to thee;..."
Koran 33.50

"those whom your right hands possess" = = female captives, slaves,
....women and girls, as WAR BOOTY.

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

Stratos
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #694 - Jan 15th, 2014 at 10:18pm

Oh well I never, yadda trying to change the topic?

By your own definition, your lord and savior is a terrorist.  Change your definition if you like that's fine, but the one you have is just silly, especially knowing your personal belief

Yadda wrote on Jan 15th, 2014 at 10:13pm:
But i didn't 'catch' Jesus paraphrasing what Mohammed said, about the use of terror............

"Put them in fear, O Lord: that the nations may know themselves to be but men" comes to mind Yadda.

IP Logged

Pete Waldo
Gold Member

Australian Politics

U.S.
Reply #695 - Jan 15th, 2014 at 10:43pm

What happened to my post you proof text a partial quote from in your signature Stratos? Any idea?

Truth can never be told so as to be understood and not be believed. ~ William Blake
IP Logged

Pete Waldo
Gold Member

Australian Politics

U.S.
Reply #696 - Jan 15th, 2014 at 10:52pm

Stratos wrote on Jan 15th, 2014 at 9:52pm:

Hey, does this mean you can answer my repeated question as to the Daniel 12 prophecy and it's relation to the end times not coming to pass at your "correct date"?

Otherwise this statement is a bit hypocritical....

Lies flow from you as easily as water from a glass now, don't they Strat. I did answer:
http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1388621936/168#168

Do we need to wonder why you didn't include the whole sentence in the quote in your signature? Which section of course read:
"A person walking in the Spirit of God understands that all innocent people that have been killed are with the Lord today - and forever. Thus killing those Canaanite babies was a particularly merciful act, because it precluded them from growing up to be indoctrinated into engaging in the ritualistic prostitution, sodomy, bestiality, and sacrifice of children to idols, of their wicked parents."

I copied the post before I posted it, so maybe if I repost it, it won't be removed again.

And this empty, false accusation of non-reply, from a guy who has failed to respond to perhaps 90% of the content of my replies to him. From a guy whose capacity for critical thought is so compromised, that he accepts that God inspired prophecy and arranged for it to be fulfilled, but then rejects and engages in blasphemy against that same God that inspired it and had it fulfilled. Go figure.
http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1388621936/166#166
« Last Edit: Jan 15th, 2014 at 11:01pm by Pete Waldo »  

Truth can never be told so as to be understood and not be believed. ~ William Blake
IP Logged

Stratos
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #697 - Jan 15th, 2014 at 11:00pm

The language still clearly states that Daniel asks when everything will have come to pass, and the original hebrew text supports this position. 

You have not addressed why you are twisting your own holy books original context to suit your own means, not even close.

Pete Waldo wrote on Jan 15th, 2014 at 10:52pm:
Do we need to wonder why you didn't include the whole sentence in the quote in your signature?

Because anything said after that cannot possibly be justified.  I literally cannot believe you are saying the murder of innocent children is ever OK.  But there you have it, another supporter of baby-killers.  Join Yadda's team

IP Logged

Pete Waldo
Gold Member

Australian Politics

U.S.
Reply #698 - Jan 15th, 2014 at 11:24pm

Stratos wrote on Jan 15th, 2014 at 11:00pm:
The language still clearly states that Daniel asks when everything will have come to pass, and the original hebrew text supports this position. 

You have not addressed why you are twisting your own holy books original context to suit your own means, not even close.

I answered.
You lied
about my not having answered. But then, you follow the father of lies. That a person filled with the spirit of antichrist disagrees, in regard to the things of the Spirit of God, is to be expected.

Stratos wrote on Jan 15th, 2014 at 11:00pm:
Pete Waldo wrote on Jan 15th, 2014 at 10:52pm:
Do we need to wonder why you didn't include the whole sentence in the quote in your signature?

Because anything said after that cannot possibly be justified.  I literally cannot believe you are saying the murder of innocent children is ever OK.  But there you have it, another supporter of baby-killers.  Join Yadda's team

Understandably cannot be justified to an antichrist, who can't see past his own flesh and this world, that is a champion of the sacrifice of children to idols, as the Canaanites and you are. Fortunately I saved a copy of the post that I will repost now:

"This is the problem with someone outside the Spirit of God, trying to understand the things of the Spirit of God. A person who cannot see past this world, and the things of this world, and his own flesh.

A person walking in the Spirit of God understands that all innocent people that have been killed are with the Lord today - and forever. Thus killing those Canaanite babies while they were still innocent, was a particularly merciful act, because it precluded them from growing up to be indoctrinated into engaging in the ritualistic prostitution, sodomy, bestiality, and sacrifice of children to idols, of their wicked parents. [add: thus separating them from God forever.]

A Godless person's imaginations of God, are knee-jerk, and generally exclude any concept of justice altogether. Thus the God of the Godless would be joined in company by PolPot and Hitler. What you in effect accomplished by displaying your hatred of God in your comment, was to tacitly voice your support for sacrifice of children to idols.

Let alone that God gave the Canaanites 400 years to repent before He exacted His judgment upon them.
http://www.brotherpete.com/old_testament_violence.htm

For Muslims reading this note, what does the Canaanite's sacrifice of children to idols suggest, about indoctrinating children to prostrate themselves toward the Quraish pagan's black stone idol in Mecca five times a day, and to travel to that black stone idol and circumambulate it as the Arabian pagan's did before Muhammad was ever born, and as the pagans continued to do shoulder to shoulder with Muhammad's followers, after he invented his anti-religion?
http://www.brotherpete.com/hajj___umrah.htm#tawaf
« Last Edit: Jan 15th, 2014 at 11:54pm by Pete Waldo »  

IP Logged

Stratos
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #699 - Jan 15th, 2014 at 11:35pm

Whatever helps you sleep at night, knowing that your conscience is clear worshiping a God that has ordered the murder of countless innocent infants.  After knowing you are a supporter of infanticide, I really do wonder how you can demonise Islam to the level you do.

Genocide, infanticide, is there nothing you won't support as long as it has a seal of approval from what you worship?

IP Logged

Stratos
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #700 - Jan 15th, 2014 at 11:37pm

A person walking in the Spirit of God understands that all innocent people that have been killed are with the Lord today - and forever

I bet you are against abortion too....  wonder how that fits into your belief system after seeing you say that.

IP Logged

Pete Waldo
Gold Member

Australian Politics

U.S.
Reply #701 - Jan 15th, 2014 at 11:50pm

Stratos wrote on Jan 15th, 2014 at 11:35pm:
Whatever helps you sleep at night, knowing that your conscience is clear worshiping a God that has ordered the murder of countless innocent infants.

Lie upon lie upon lie, straight out of the pit of hell, from the father of lies.
Not "countless" at all. No specific number is offered, but FINITE, not countless. A historical record of
specific events
included in scripture, that in fact saved those infants from repeating their parent's sorcery, spiritism, divination, idolatry, incest, adultery, homosexuality, bestiality, ritualistic prostitution, and even sacrifice of children to idols, and thus being separated from God forever. Filthy reprobate behavior, which you have now included yourself as a champion of, along with the Canaanites. Congrats!
« Last Edit: Jan 16th, 2014 at 12:01am by Pete Waldo »  

IP Logged

Stratos
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #702 - Jan 16th, 2014 at 12:06am

Pete Waldo wrote on Jan 15th, 2014 at 11:50pm:
A historical record of specific events included in scripture, that in fact saved those infants from repeating their parent's sorcery, spiritism, divination, idolatry, incest, adultery, homosexuality, bestiality, ritualistic prostitution, and even sacrifice of children to idols, and thus being separated from God forever

By murdering them....

Not "countless" at all. No specific number is offered

Countless= unable to be counted.  Should I break out my rocket science textbook again Pete?

Filthy reprobate behavior, which you have now included yourself as a champion of, along with the Canaanites. Congrats!

Coming from the champion of infanticide and genocide, I'm not surprised.  I would never hurt a child, or support the hurting of a child, unlike you, who are defending their slaughter.

IP Logged

Pete Waldo
Gold Member

Australian Politics

U.S.
Reply #703 - Jan 16th, 2014 at 12:24am

Another part-sentence quote is not surprising, from someone that is such a coward and so afraid of truth - while doing everything in his power to perpetrate lies - that he is afraid to even include the complete sentence that he quotes from my post in his own signature, so folks can see what I wrote and judge for themselves.
« Last Edit: Jan 16th, 2014 at 12:32am by Pete Waldo »  

IP Logged

Stratos
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #704 - Jan 16th, 2014 at 12:31am

Pete Waldo wrote on Jan 16th, 2014 at 12:24am:
Another part-sentence quote is not surprising, from someone that is such a coward and so afraid of truth, while doing everything in his power to perpetrate lies, that he is afraid to even include the complete sentence that he quotes from my post in his own signature, so folks can see what I wrote and judge for themselves.

Like i said, there is literally nothing except for, "just kidding" that could justify that sentence.  You support the slaughter of infants and are STILL trying to justify it.

But that's OK, because God said so.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 45 46 47 48 49 ... 188
Send Topic Print