Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 6
Send Topic Print
Bindi Irwin had better start growing up fast. (Read 7360 times)
Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Bindi Irwin had better start growing up fast.
Aug 29th, 2015 at 6:30pm

link

If she thinks the paparazzi and all the other Hollywood photographers are her 'friends' in the same way as the audiences at her Australian zoo are - then she has a very sobering lesson coming to her.

Someone should take her aside and quietly explain to her that these professional photographers don't give a rat's arse if she's happy and successful, or miserable and an abject failure -- their only interest in her is to make a buck taking photos of her whatever her condition.

Smiling and happy, or drugged and in the gutter - it's all the same to these cynical bastards with their cameras.

She's behaving like a naive silly little girl in front of these shutterbug professionals - laughing and carrying on and flirting with them as though they are a fan club.

She needs a big reality check and to wake up to herself. 

IP Logged

Redmond Neck
Gold Member

OzPolitic

ACT
Re: Bindi Irwin had better start growing up fast.
Reply #1 - Aug 29th, 2015 at 6:35pm

Mmmm.

Looks like Herb has a hard on again!  Grin Grin Grin Grin

BAN ALL THESE ABO SITES RECOGNITIONS.

ALL AUSTRALIA IS FOR ALL AUSTRALIANS!

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #2 - Aug 29th, 2015 at 6:42pm

She needs an older man to show her the ropes, Herbie - someone to school her in the art of love.

Are you up for it?

IP Logged

Johnsmith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #3 - Aug 29th, 2015 at 6:51pm

Herb you dirty old fool ... stop stalking her

When politicians offer you something for nothing, or something that sounds too good to be true, it's always worth taking a careful second look.
(Malcolm Turncoat)

IP Logged

President Elect, The Mechanic
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #4 - Aug 29th, 2015 at 9:15pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Aug 29th, 2015 at 6:42pm:
She needs an older man to show her the ropes, Herbie - someone to school her in the art of love.

Are you up for it?

rack off herby..

i'll show her the ropes...

Bindi Irwin lives the life I live... clean and green... Smiley

Q

The STORM has arrived
Every Dog Has Its Day...
Dark to Light.
Sheep no more.

IP Logged

Amadd
Gold Member

Mo

Reply #5 - Aug 29th, 2015 at 10:47pm

Sometimes those over happy type people really give me the runs. But Bindi is a gorgeous girl.

Poor Steve would've had many more happy times watching her grow.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #6 - Aug 30th, 2015 at 3:19am

Amadd wrote on Aug 29th, 2015 at 10:47pm:
Sometimes those over happy type people really give me the runs. But Bindi is a gorgeous girl.

I must need glasses.  She looks short and stumpy to me.

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #7 - Aug 30th, 2015 at 3:40am

Too much exposure to the media too early gives a kid the wrong idea of his/her own value.

My children were both exposed to the film industry at a very young age, and both have no wish to be so exposed again.  I think both were hurt by it rather than being chuffed at being in the movies.

Bindi is riding high on bullshit - that can turn on you in an instant.

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #8 - Aug 30th, 2015 at 3:45am

Aussie wrote on Aug 30th, 2015 at 3:19am:

Steve was short an stumpy - which goes a long way towards explaining his attitude....

Imagine some twerp telling you he'd sue you for having a sign in your business as a crocodile hunter, when HE was "The Crocodile Hunter", then wrestling with a sting ray and copping a barb in the heart.  Live by the sword - die by the sword.

What an idiot - I agree with Germaine Greer - once only in this life - what a cultural cringe he was.

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Rockhampton, Q
Reply #9 - Aug 30th, 2015 at 4:41am

Bindi just seems either naive or a bit socially inept. I agree with Herbert. The media is going to try and make a good dollar out of seeing Bindi either fail or shine. So, Bindi is going to need to make friends with the more streetwise crowd, fairly soon.

IP Logged

Mortdooley
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Texas Gulf Coast
Reply #10 - Aug 30th, 2015 at 5:37am

Dancing with the  stars 2015 to include Bindi Irvin, here is your  chance  to  see if  she still  looks  short and stumpy!

The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left. ~Ecc. 10:2

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #11 - Aug 30th, 2015 at 7:03am

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Aug 30th, 2015 at 3:40am:
Too much exposure to the media too early gives a kid the wrong idea of his/her own value.

My children were both exposed to the film industry at a very young age, and both have no wish to be so exposed again.  I think both were hurt by it rather than being chuffed at being in the movies.

Bindi is riding high on bullshit - that can turn on you in an instant.

That's what I think.

I hope her American step-mother is keeping the girl's feet planted firmly on terra firma, but I somehow doubt it. The way Bindi was in a highly emotional state with laughing and animating in front of the media crush outside that building tells me she's going to come down hard at some time in the future when she's no longer a media 'darling' for being profitably 'commercial'.
« Last Edit: Aug 30th, 2015 at 7:38am by Lord Herbert »  

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #12 - Aug 30th, 2015 at 7:32am

Aussie wrote on Aug 30th, 2015 at 3:19am:

Yes - by the time she's 30 she'll be a real fatty.

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #13 - Aug 30th, 2015 at 7:33am

UnSubRocky wrote on Aug 30th, 2015 at 4:41am:
Bindi just seems either naive or a bit socially inept. I agree with Herbert. The media is going to try and make a good dollar out of seeing Bindi either fail or shine. So, Bindi is going to need to make friends with the more streetwise crowd, fairly soon.

My sentiments exactly.

I've been observing her like a clinical psychologist for quite some time now - wondering where the fame that has been thrust upon her will all end up. She's almost a (human) laboratory guinea pig in today's aggressive and insincere social environment.

When I was a boy of about 13 living in a beach-side resort village in the far west of England, I knew a doctor's daughter of around 15 who would occasionally appear amongst us kids just for company. She was a very quiet girl, reserved and pristine virginal in body and spirit. And she just happened to be sensationally beautiful.

And then she disappeared for several years, until one day I got off a bus in the local town, and there she was, pushing a pram - and looked utterly hideous, with her face plastered with make-up and looking like a street prostitute. I was too embarrassed for her to make myself known.

Later, I discovered she had gone to Paris where she was like exposed cat meat for being so naive and innocent - and of course, in no time at all she was being routinely 'humped' until she had a bun in the oven from god-knows how many 'suitors'.

That was the starkest example I've personally witnessed of a beautiful and lovely young girl becoming the sad victim of having been brought up in an unrealistic Pollyanna world in which she believed everyone had her best interests at heart, and everyone was as nice and decent as her parents were.

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #14 - Aug 30th, 2015 at 7:41am

UnSubRocky wrote on Aug 30th, 2015 at 4:41am:

If the current fashion for Negro boyfriends continues with Bindi - then it won't be long before she returns to Australia with a chocolate-drop on her arm ...  Cool

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 6
Send Topic Print