Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Lord Sewel (Read 838 times)
Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Lord Sewel
Jul 28th, 2015 at 7:06pm

I've been waiting in vain for Walter Mitty to get right up this bloke.  You'd reckon the likes of Armchair et al would be all over it.  But, nah.  Not a word.

Link.

The sheer arrogance of those of the Age of Entitlement.

IP Logged

philperth2010
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Perth
Re: Lord Sewel
Reply #1 - Jul 28th, 2015 at 7:18pm

The Lord will be under extreme pressure Aussie and his health will no doubt be a concern to someone....The bloke has made himself a leper and demolished his career in a sniff....I think the hooker took the video which brought the Lord undone....I wonder how much she got for the footage???

Huh Huh Huh

If knowledge can create problems, it is not through ignorance that we can solve them.
Isaac Asimov (1920 - 1992)

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #2 - Jul 28th, 2015 at 7:25pm

philperth2010 wrote on Jul 28th, 2015 at 7:18pm:
The Lord will be under extreme pressure Aussie and his health will no doubt be a concern to someone....The bloke has made himself a leper and demolished his career in a sniff....I think the hooker took the video which brought the Lord undone....I wonder how much she got for the footage???

Huh Huh Huh

Not sure how that is relevant to the point.  This bloke.....one of those who fart perfume according to some here...is not just a run of the mill pollie.  He was Deputy Speaker of the House of Lords and Chair of some Committee charged with overseeing righteous behaviour among his peers.  What a joke.
« Last Edit: Jul 28th, 2015 at 8:28pm by Aussie »  

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #3 - Jul 28th, 2015 at 7:28pm

Aussie wrote on Jul 28th, 2015 at 7:25pm:

Huh Huh Huh

Not sure how that is relevant to the point.  This bloke, a Liberal.....one of those who fart perfume according to some here...is not just a run of the mill pollie.  He was Deputy Speaker of the House of Lords and Chair of some Committee charged with overseeing righteous behaviour among his peers.  What a joke.

Should he be hung, drawn & quartered?

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #4 - Jul 28th, 2015 at 7:32pm

Bobby. wrote on Jul 28th, 2015 at 7:28pm:

Huh Huh Huh

Not sure how that is relevant to the point.  This bloke.....one of those who fart perfume according to some here...is not just a run of the mill pollie.  He was Deputy Speaker of the House of Lords and Chair of some Committee charged with overseeing righteous behaviour among his peers.  What a joke.

Not at all Sir Bobby.  I just cannot believe how hawkish and bullish the resident holier than thou brigade get when it comes to alleged transgressions by 'lefty' pollies or indeed tall entertainment poppies, yet nary a word from them on this matter....still.
« Last Edit: Jul 28th, 2015 at 8:28pm by Aussie »  

IP Logged

philperth2010
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Perth
Reply #5 - Jul 28th, 2015 at 7:35pm

Huh Huh Huh

Not sure how that is relevant to the point.  This bloke, a Liberal.....one of those who fart perfume according to some here...is not just a run of the mill pollie.  He was Deputy Speaker of the House of Lords and Chair of some Committee charged with overseeing righteous behaviour among his peers.  What a joke.

Just broadening the debate with some mock concern Aussie....It is obvious he is fornicated!!!

Smiley Smiley Smiley

If knowledge can create problems, it is not through ignorance that we can solve them.
Isaac Asimov (1920 - 1992)

IP Logged

Secret Wars
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #6 - Jul 28th, 2015 at 7:38pm

Aussie wrote on Jul 28th, 2015 at 7:32pm:

Huh Huh Huh

Not at all Sir Bobby.  I just cannot believe how hawkish and bullish the resident holier than thou brigade get when it comes to alleged transgressions by 'lefty' pollies or indeed tall entertainment poppies, yet nary a word from them on this matter....still.

If you had a clue you would understand that some of the other side are just as partisan as you. 

How's the mirror polly?  Grin

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #7 - Jul 28th, 2015 at 7:40pm

philperth2010 wrote on Jul 28th, 2015 at 7:35pm:

Huh Huh Huh

Just broadening the debate with some mock concern Aussie....It is obvious he is fornicated!!!

Smiley Smiley Smiley

Indeed ~ he has resigned.  Let's hope he is charged and tried and loses all his 'pollie' entitlements.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #8 - Jul 28th, 2015 at 7:43pm

Secret Wars wrote on Jul 28th, 2015 at 7:38pm:

Huh Huh Huh

If you had a clue you would understand that some of the other side are just as partisan as you. 

The day you see me defend a prick like this bloke, even a Labor or PUP one, will be the same day as my pecker remotely stirs at the thought of Credlin.

IP Logged

Its time
Gold Member

Boot libs out

Reply #9 - Jul 28th, 2015 at 7:50pm

Aussie wrote on Jul 28th, 2015 at 7:43pm:
Secret Wars wrote on Jul 28th, 2015 at 7:38pm:

Huh Huh Huh

The day you see me defend a prick like this bloke, even a Labor or PUP one, will be the same day as my pecker remotely stirs at the thought of Credlin.

Grin Grin

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #10 - Jul 28th, 2015 at 7:55pm

Huh Huh Huh

I bet he never does porridge for this one.

He's a Lord so he'll get away with it.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #11 - Jul 28th, 2015 at 8:05pm

Bobby. wrote on Jul 28th, 2015 at 7:55pm:

Huh Huh Huh

I bet he never does porridge for this one.

He's a Lord so he'll get away with it.

Well, it is not an offence for the married with kids Lord, (poor old Rolf was roundly abused especially because he was a married man with kids by some here.....hi cods) Deputy Speaker of the House of Lords and Overseer of Proper Conduct by His Peers, to get it on with two prostitutes (and it cannot possibly be the first time, given this time they videoed him...set him up) or for him to prance around wearing a bra......but possessing and sniffing cocaine is another.  Perhaps even an abuse of his 200 quid a day living entitlement which he explained on camera was to fund his cocaine fuelled romps...who knows.

IP Logged

labor are corrupt
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #12 - Jul 28th, 2015 at 8:23pm

just a typical labour MP.

The greens are poison.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #13 - Jul 28th, 2015 at 8:29pm

philperth2010 wrote on Jul 28th, 2015 at 7:35pm:

Huh Huh Huh

Not sure how that is relevant to the point.  This bloke, ....one of those who fart perfume according to some here...is not just a run of the mill pollie.  He was Deputy Speaker of the House of Lords and Chair of some Committee charged with overseeing righteous behaviour among his peers.  What a joke.

Smiley Smiley Smiley

IP Logged

President Elect, The Mechanic
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #14 - Jul 28th, 2015 at 8:51pm

Huh Huh Huh

and not hard to believe the report that some of these Lords are running a paedophile ring hey bobby..

Q

The STORM has arrived
Every Dog Has Its Day...
Dark to Light.
Sheep no more.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print