Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 96
Send Topic Print
C.W.A. (Read 76504 times)
cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: C.W.A.
Reply #30 - Jul 18th, 2015 at 11:36am

there you go again pansi giving glad a pat on the back instead of a clip over the ear... which she is in need of..

well I had forgotten about the washing up...so I will let her of this time..however please let her know she is in my bad books..and I dont get over things  as fast as I used to...

at our next meeting I am all for the Xmas raffle what will we raffle this year?

... a weekend with isla wasnt a great success last year....we still have a few books unsold...and the winner never turned up to claim the prize..

so I am thinking.. about a "turkey". this year no pansi not a frozen one from Aldi...maybe they could pluck their own.. that way they would know its fresh..

does anyone keep turkeys for a hobby??????

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #31 - Jul 18th, 2015 at 11:52am

"turkeys for a hobby"- I think only every women in a relationship these day's, married  or not, has turkeys cods. lol.
« Last Edit: Jul 18th, 2015 at 12:03pm by Agnes »  

x=^..^= x <o((((>< ~~~ x=^..^=x~~~x=^..^=x<o((((><~~~x=^..^=x

farewell to days of wild abandon and freedom in the adriatic

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #32 - Jul 18th, 2015 at 11:53am

cods wrote on Jul 15th, 2015 at 9:01am:
gladys wrote on Jul 14th, 2015 at 7:56pm:
Don't forget ladies I was Miss Showgirl back in my day.

oh give us a break.....that was the milk depos.".Miss Fresh Cow "award  and you know it..

god some people have tickets on themselves.. Angry Angry

you had the corns even then Tongue

Grin Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #33 - Jul 18th, 2015 at 11:59am

cods wrote on Jul 18th, 2015 at 9:39am:
where on earth is ag... she is supposed to be head cook and bottle washer at these meeting and shes never here...

shame ag shame.  I know you are busy and all that being country women we always are...but meetings need to be solid and we have a bit of a rebel amongst us... gladys is being selfish  and we need to deal with her...

I know it isnt like me to be mean but really she is pushing some buttons here....I have tried helping her with corns and bunions..but there is a limit to what one can do for some people... enough is never enough..if we banish her she will hang around the meeting hall and embarrass us all...with her anti CWA  banners and things... we have to be diplomatic about it.. come on pansi..we dont want the police involved like last time...bail,wont be an option next time.

I am here, just tidying up a few ends over here- almost done now  but soon after I have a trip to the big smoke to kick up my heels and get some new shoes etc- its hard buying anything on the  internet tthingy- nothing ever fits- so yes I am here but just a bit patchy for now- having a read and you ladies are going gangbusters here- very funny- good to see  a lot more of Gladys  here- I will be recruiting while i am absent and back on board properly in about 10 days.- thanks for the tips for my corns- they have been a real boon cods-  Smiley

I am CWA all the way- nothing anti about me  Wink

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #34 - Jul 18th, 2015 at 12:48pm

Agnes wrote on Jul 18th, 2015 at 11:59am:
where on earth is ag... she is supposed to be head cook and bottle washer at these meeting and shes never here...

shame ag shame.  I know you are busy and all that being country women we always are...but meetings need to be solid and we have a bit of a rebel amongst us... gladys is being selfish  and we need to deal with her...

I know it isnt like me to be mean but really she is pushing some buttons here....I have tried helping her with corns and bunions..but there is a limit to what one can do for some people... enough is never enough..if we banish her she will hang around the meeting hall and embarrass us all...with her anti CWA  banners and things... we have to be diplomatic about it.. come on pansi..we dont want the police involved like last time...bail,wont be an option next time.

I am here, just tidying up a few ends over here- almost done now  but soon after I have a trip to the big smoke to kick up my heels and get some new shoes etc- its hard buying anything on the  internet tthingy- nothing ever fits- so yes I am here but just a bit patchy for now- having a read and you ladies are going gangbusters here- very funny- good to see  a lot more of Gladys  here- I will be recruiting while i am absent and back on board properly in about 10 days.- thanks for the tips for my corns- they have been a real boon cods-  Smiley

going to the big smoke eh!! well be warned.. look glad was never the same after she returned from Kings Cross..

took her weeks to get her voice back and tell us what went on.....dare I say none of it good...pansi is still recovering..

mind you if you are just going to window shop I can recommend doing that..the big towns are well known for ripping off any yokels..who wander by...so please dont wear the hat with the daisy in it..

and you are so wise to stop buying Ebay...honestly I have given up I really have I bought one of those bras they advertise buy one get 5 free...well in truth 4 free what got me in was all the colours.. so cute I have never had a red one you see....anyway when they arrived my excitement was fit to be bottled....off I went to try them all on........well..for starters they were the size of kleenex tissues..plus no hooks somehow you are expected to shrink your head and pull these things over that plus shoulders...plus.. the girls.... by the time I got that far I was exhausted..and calling for help..which of course went unanswered..unless you call a cat wailing for food at the door help... and I dont..

.when I finally was able to move I realised I had to get out of this before it strangled me....

these things should only be sold with a warning....

getting out is fraught I promise you..unless you were a contortionist in another life...what you  end up doing ...is.. go, if you legs will allow to the kitchen retrieve chicken scissors.from draw and cut straight up the front with great care the relief is wonderful......I never did try on the red one.they all went to that great op shop in a bin...in the hope that there are a few stick people out there who will get a thrill out of a red shrinkwrap bra.

as much as I yearn for a pair of skinny jeggings...that fit like a glove..I will not buy without a try....let them get me out of those in their stoopid little change cubicles..serves them right...

anwya enough of this have fun in the big smoke ag...just think what you are doing for the economy..and dont pick up any sailors....my mum always said that have no idea what it means..

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #35 - Jul 18th, 2015 at 4:02pm

cods wrote on Jul 18th, 2015 at 12:48pm:
Agnes wrote on Jul 18th, 2015 at 11:59am:

going to the big smoke eh!! well be warned.. look glad was never the same after she returned from Kings Cross..

took her weeks to get her voice back and tell us what went on.....dare I say none of it good...pansi is still recovering..

mind you if you are just going to window shop I can recommend doing that..the big towns are well known for ripping off any yokels..who wander by...so please dont wear the hat with the daisy in it..

and you are so wise to stop buying Ebay...honestly I have given up I really have I bought one of those bras they advertise buy one get 5 free...well inuth 4 free what got me in was all the colours.. so cute I have never had a red one you see....anyway when they arrived my excitement was fit to be bottled....off I went to try them all on........well..for starters they were the size of kleenex tissues..plus no hooks somehow you are expected to shrink your head and pull these things over that plus shoulders...plus.. the girls.... by the time I got that far I was exhausted..and calling for help..which of course went unanswered..unless you call a cat wailing for food at the door help... and I dont

.when I finally was able to move I realised I had to get out of this before it strangled me...

these things should only be sold with a warning....

LOL I have a couple sports bra like that-  try  getting into them after a shower when the skin is still damp- flippin heck- impossibe- if your home alone , dont go there, as you already know- they are really industrial strength rubber or something- I dont have enough strength some days.!

getting out is fraught I promise you..unless you were a contortionist in another life...what you  end up doing ...is.. go, if you legs will allow to the kitchen retrieve chicken scissors.from draw and cut straight up the front with great care the relief is wonderful......I never did try on the red one.they all went to that great op shop in a bin...in the hope that there are a few stick people out there who will get a thrill out of a red shrinkwrap bra.

ha ha .. but you lived to tell the tale.
as much as I yearn for a pair of skinny jeggings...that fit like a glove..I will not buy without a try....let them get me out of those in their stoopid little change cubicles..serves them right...

LOL the jeggings- just look like thick stockings to me and I wouldnt dare to be quite honest, I am getting a picture of you being a really trendy up with the times kinda gal- yes quite runway model type - ie: jeggings and perky boobs because your rubber boob tube- and to tie it all together a pair of platform boots and trendy shades Wink   

anwya enough of this have fun in the big smoke ag...just think what you are doing for the economy..and dont pick up any sailors....my mum always said that have no idea what it means.

No Cods , dont like sailors, I am a free spirit when I am in the city and having fun goes without saying- Im going to pig out in every food court I come across- so all my purchases will have expandable waist lines- I love a good pulled beef with randang sauce.
« Last Edit: Jul 18th, 2015 at 4:11pm by Agnes »  

IP Logged

Ex Dame Pansi
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #36 - Jul 18th, 2015 at 4:15pm

cods wrote on Jul 18th, 2015 at 11:36am:
there you go again pansi giving glad a pat on the back instead of a clip over the ear... which she is in need of..

well I had forgotten about the washing up...so I will let her of this time..however please let her know she is in my bad books..and I dont get over things  as fast as I used to...

at our next meeting I am all for the Xmas raffle what will we raffle this year?

... a weekend with isla wasnt a great success last year....we still have a few books unsold...and the winner never turned up to claim the prize..

so I am thinking.. about a "turkey". this year no pansi not a frozen one from Aldi...maybe they could pluck their own.. that way they would know its fresh..

does anyone keep turkeys for a hobby??????

Oh come on cods, you always want to take things to the next level.....I remember when a frozen chook was accepted with grace.

Remember that Christmas when Darrel Summers came out and played pluck-a-duck with us.......haven't we had some a class celebs over the years.....and there we were, all thinking these autographs will be worth something some day  Shocked Shocked Shocked

Pluck a turkey it is then, but it has to be well and truly dead before it gets through the door......I will have no part in animal cruelty, I know some of those country women think nothing of beating a bunny on the head......run rabbit run!!!!!

Hey! A.G pick me up a copy of the big issue when your down there, we don't get them here, thanks....and don't get red patent leather stiletto's again they make you look so available.....especially when you wear them with the black fishnet stockings.....that's you isn't it??   I might be confusing you with Ilsa, she's a little bit trampish, well I've heard the men say that, even her hubby  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace." Hendrix
andrei said: Great isn't it? Seeing boatloads of what is nothing more than human garbage turn up.....

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #37 - Jul 18th, 2015 at 4:25pm

Pansi -I saw a big haired foreign lady last time I was down- well what a look it was- Bushy black afro type dry hair with way to much hairspray- a red slash of lippy across her generous wide mouth - a corset bra ,( with the left boobs spilling out the side) top and shiny back lacy " look at me " skirt. I mustnt forget to mention the stocking- sheer black slipped on over the coarset  black hair you have ever seen- looked like a flattened forrest it did.

She drew glances from everyone, all eyes were on her- she thought she was a celebrity- but for all the wrong reasons? The smell of stale yak skin from her jacket made my eyes water.      Maybe it was Glad?

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #38 - Jul 18th, 2015 at 4:56pm

that is definitely not ag pansi...isla for sure..always flashing...and as the weight goes on.. so does the "fear"..

I am glad you have gone with the turkey.. its so Chrissy isnt it??...I know if Bert came home with the frozen chook from the golf you swarmed all over him.. sorry he let that out one day when we were testing the mead...

but times are different now.. and like men..." fresh is best"....nudge nudge wink wink..

are you telling me the autograph book I have put on Ebay is worth nothing????....you told me with Ernie Zigly. Normie Rowe Little Patty Rolf Harris.. i know I know I tried to rub it out ...you have to stare for ten minutes and then you can just see it...the Deltones...oh blimey I can remember walking into the microphone got a blackeye in my haste just to get up close to those guys.....

and now no one wants them.. unbelievable...

did you read in ags post pansi... I dont like talking behind her back but she mentioned a sports bra...now ok.. nothing wrong with owning one...but she wears one.. that kind of tells me something about her..........shes younger than us.. and she does ......sport..do you know of any other ladies in our small group that does any of that????...I dont want to shock them   by accidentally bringing it up one day....I mean we do play Bingo..and charades ...but can you call that sport??..ag said she would bring in new recruits to our branch....I mean what if they all want to play handball.and touch footy....where does that leave us???????...

I am going to go and do my body tanning...I bought a new product this one claims it wont turn you orange...so lets hope it lives up to its name....it makes a world of difference though...I fully recommend it.. doing the back is a bit hard.. a few bits get missed... thank god caftans are back in...

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #39 - Jul 18th, 2015 at 5:01pm

Agnes wrote on Jul 18th, 2015 at 4:25pm:
Pansi -I saw a big haired foreign lady last time I was down- well what a look it was- Bushy black afro type dry hair with way to much hairspray- a red slash of lippy across her generous wide mouth - a corset bra ,( with the left boobs spilling out the side) top and shiny back lacy " look at me " skirt. I mustnt forget to mention the stocking- sheer black slipped on over the coarset  black hair you have ever seen- looked like a flattened forrest it did.

She drew glances from everyone, all eyes were on her- she thought she was a celebrity- but for all the wrong reasons? The smell of stale yak skin from her jacket made my eyes water.      Maybe it was Glad?

that sounds like shirl ag.. before she carked it...she didnt give a hoot you talking about that smell brought it all back...she made her own perfume  it started out as a roach killer but when she found out the little beggars liked it.. she threw in some lavender and thats what she would dab on at the meetings.... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

a couple of blokes left thanks to her.

IP Logged

gladys

Australian Politics

Reply #40 - Jul 19th, 2015 at 1:42am

Don't even think about sampling my summer pickles again Cods!

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #41 - Jul 19th, 2015 at 8:36am

only after I have had the mead....we are now working on the home made vodka recipe you gave the club....its bubbling away at this stage....it should be ready for our Xmas raffle party ..

if you bring the pickles pansi will supply the cheese..
and I will bring the paper cups.

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #42 - Jul 19th, 2015 at 1:13pm

Christmas party prep already, where does the time go? still sound like its going to be a cracker, all that vodka and the mead, stout and raspberry goes down a treat too, my old mum used to love it.

Have started recruiting - over at PA- there are one or two gems in there so might be lucky enough to rope  errr recruit one or two- I asked for bus driving skills also and beer making skills - a boon for our garden parties every 23rd of the month. Home brew and sausages. roo kebabs and my sweet pickled onions and home made chutney and cods choko scones. Isla can make some mousaka for the blow ins. No flies on her.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #43 - Jul 19th, 2015 at 6:23pm

Agnes wrote on Jul 19th, 2015 at 1:13pm:
Christmas party prep already, where does the time go? still sound like its going to be a cracker, all that vodka and the mead, stout and raspberry goes down a treat too, my old mum used to love it.

Have started recruiting - over at PA- there are one or two gems in there so might be lucky enough to rope  errr recruit one or two- I asked for bus driving skills also and beer making skills - a boon for our garden parties every 23rd of the month. Home brew and sausages. roo kebabs and my sweet pickled onions and home made chutney and cods choko scones. Isla can make some mousaka for the blow ins. No flies on her.

sounds good ag... you must have the touch.... recruiting I mean..we need a hand with the decorations as well they get heavier each year...and we didnt take them down until June when herb popped in...so yes any tall strapping men or women will do...

we need to start early ag because we take so long to finish anything...I try to whip them into a new lease on life I give them energy drinks as well...... but trying to wake them up after a game of musical  lilows is so time consuming...... but now you have roped in some more there is no telling what we can do...maybe even make our own crissy crackers....as long as Bill doesnt get the whistle..he can be such a pain..

IP Logged

Ex Dame Pansi
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #44 - Jul 19th, 2015 at 6:46pm

cods wrote on Jul 19th, 2015 at 8:36am:
only after I have had the mead....we are now working on the home made vodka recipe you gave the club....its bubbling away at this stage....it should be ready for our Xmas raffle party ..

if you bring the pickles pansi will supply the cheese..
and I will bring the paper cups.

The cheese cods....blessed be the cheese makers. Aldi have the nicest cheese I've ever had. Very tart (not Ilsa tart) tarty tasty cheese, crumbly with onion in it, that will go well with.....all alcohol and crackers, who's making the crackers Herbie.....uh that's a recipe for disaster....I'd feel better if it was bon bons but make sure you scan the jokes he slips inside, they weren't fit for the mens shed last year.

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace." Hendrix
andrei said: Great isn't it? Seeing boatloads of what is nothing more than human garbage turn up.....

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 96
Send Topic Print