Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19
Send Topic Print
Mining town experiences property crash (Read 13293 times)
John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Mining town experiences property crash
Reply #225 - Oct 22nd, 2014 at 11:56am

Sir lastnail wrote on Oct 22nd, 2014 at 10:06am:
John Smith wrote on Oct 21st, 2014 at 4:11pm:
Sir lastnail wrote on Oct 21st, 2014 at 2:39pm:
of course it's different in Australia because we have four crooked banks with some bullshit regulations to keep them in line  LOL

really? wow, I was wrong, you're a genius ................... not Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

and why didn't you consider that BEFORE trying to use Detroit as your example?

jeez the CBA was certainly following all of those prudential regulations when it was giving out financial advice to 100's of thousands of its customers who subsequently lost their lives savings. I'm sure you can rely on the four pillars of trash to do the right thing for the economy Cheesy LOL

you seem confused .. at no point have I tried to justify the 'right' or wrong thing 'for the economy' ... we were talking about your imaginary bubble burst. If you agree that the banks and the govt. won't let it happen, why do you keep claiming it will happen?

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #226 - Oct 22nd, 2014 at 11:57am

flip

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #227 - Oct 22nd, 2014 at 11:57am

flip

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

Sir lastnail
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #228 - Oct 22nd, 2014 at 12:14pm

John Smith wrote on Oct 22nd, 2014 at 11:56am:
of course it's different in Australia because we have four crooked banks with some bullshit regulations to keep them in line  LOL

really? wow, I was wrong, you're a genius ................... not Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

jeez the CBA was certainly following all of those prudential regulations when it was giving out financial advice to 100's of thousands of its customers who subsequently lost their lives savings. I'm sure you can rely on the four pillars of trash to do the right thing for the economy Cheesy LOL

you seem confused .. at no point have I tried to justify the 'right' or wrong thing 'for the economy' ... we were talking about your imaginary bubble burst. If you agree that the banks and the govt. won't let it happen, why do you keep claiming it will happen?

so lets list the things you reckon will stop the bubble from bursting or at least correcting.

1. Making demand always exceed supply
2. The great "prudential regulation" of banks

any other crash prevention secrets that nobody else knows about ?

In August 2021, Newcastle Coroner Karen Dilks recorded that Lisa Shaw had died “due to complications of an AstraZeneca COVID vaccination”.

IP Logged

ian
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #229 - Oct 22nd, 2014 at 12:30pm

Sir lastnail wrote on Oct 22nd, 2014 at 11:20am:
ian wrote on Oct 22nd, 2014 at 11:01am:
Sir lastnail wrote on Oct 22nd, 2014 at 10:03am:
ian wrote on Oct 21st, 2014 at 4:36pm:
looks like Lostnail has run away. Thats the normal occurrence when he is caught lying.

Where did anyone say that the median house price in detroit was $20 ?

You're the one who is making up sh.t as usual.

put your specs on, Booby made this claim.

where ? He made no reference to median house prices. You brought that into the debate so stop making sh.t up.
Let me clarify this, you are stating that median house prices have no place in this debate. So, when we use your example of Detroit the median house price is meaningless,  Is this correct?

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #230 - Oct 22nd, 2014 at 1:32pm

Sir lastnail wrote on Oct 22nd, 2014 at 12:14pm:
so lets list the things you reckon will stop the bubble from bursting or at least correcting.1. Making demand always exceed supply2. The great "prudential regulation" of banksany other crash prevention secrets that nobody else knows about ?

can't stop a bubble bursting when their is no bubble

Currently demand outstrips supply and that is unlikely to change in the forseeable future. Whilst this remains true, their will be no 'bubble burst'.

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #231 - Oct 22nd, 2014 at 8:33pm

ian wrote on Oct 21st, 2014 at 4:38pm:

Quote:
Hi Nail,
there were definitely houses going for under $1,000 at one stage in Detroit.
One house was only $20.

The trolls on this thread are forgiven

namaste

Quote:
and yet you cant show this. You lied Booby, and Booby2 compounded your lie , now you both look like even bigger idiots.

I said one house not the median price.

forgiven

namaste

IP Logged

Datalife
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #232 - Oct 22nd, 2014 at 8:45pm

A trap for new players buying cheap american houses is that along with the house you also had to pay backdated state and federal  taxes.  Different system over there.

"If they’re out there in the high seas, what you would do is seek to turn them back through the agency of the Australian Navy".

Kevin Rudd on 2GB, July 12, 2007

IP Logged

Sir lastnail
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #233 - Oct 22nd, 2014 at 9:34pm

John Smith wrote on Oct 22nd, 2014 at 1:32pm:
Sir lastnail wrote on Oct 22nd, 2014 at 12:14pm:
so lets list the things you reckon will stop the bubble from bursting or at least correcting.1. Making demand always exceed supply2. The great "prudential regulation" of banksany other crash prevention secrets that nobody else knows about ?

can't stop a bubble bursting when their is no bubble

Currently demand outstrips supply and that is unlikely to change in the forseeable future. Whilst this remains true, their will be no 'bubble burst'.

demand always outstrips supply right up to the point when the bubble bursts and then the sentiment changes for whatever reason. Then it becomes a sellers market and the market trend reverses quickly and prices decline. Only a fool would say there is no bubble in this current market.

When a crash or correction occurs the smart people head for the exit and take profits if they haven't already done so. The dumb people like John Smith will stay in the market expecting to get the same price because they only believe the market is always bullish. As the market tumbles John Smith will start getting desperate and lower his price but the market will race down quicker than he can lower his price. John Smith will always be one step behind behind the market and get left holding the baby with no buyers at his price Wink

And what I have just described was written by Neil Jenman once Wink
« Last Edit: Oct 22nd, 2014 at 9:41pm by Sir lastnail »  

In August 2021, Newcastle Coroner Karen Dilks recorded that Lisa Shaw had died “due to complications of an AstraZeneca COVID vaccination”.

IP Logged

Sir lastnail
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #234 - Oct 22nd, 2014 at 9:38pm

ian wrote on Oct 22nd, 2014 at 12:30pm:
looks like Lostnail has run away. Thats the normal occurrence when he is caught lying.

where ? He made no reference to median house prices. You brought that into the debate so stop making sh.t up.
Let me clarify this, you are stating that median house prices have no place in this debate. So, when we use your example of Detroit the median house price is meaningless,  Is this correct?

That's irrelevant !!

you called bobby a liar now apologise instead of changing the subject. Sad

you are not forgiven.
'
namaste

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #235 - Oct 22nd, 2014 at 9:51pm

Sir Nail,
Quote:
you called Bobby a liar now apologise instead of changing the subject. Sad

They never apologise on this forum.

IP Logged

gone
Gold Member

Australian Politics

somewhere
Reply #236 - Oct 23rd, 2014 at 6:18pm

They won't let it happen just yet. As long as they can suck out people's blood, the banks are more than happy. And the politicians have no say, they follow the orders of the banks, their sponsors and masters.

IP Logged

Sir lastnail
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #237 - Oct 25th, 2014 at 10:45am

gone wrote on Oct 23rd, 2014 at 6:18pm:

They won't let it happen just yet. As long as they can suck out people's blood, the banks are more than happy. And the politicians have no say, they follow the orders of the banks, their sponsors and masters.

Those interventions will just inflate and prolong the bubble. Nobody has worked out a way of preventing bubbles from bursting simply because the market is made up of humans and not machines.

And yes you are right about the banks. It is the banks who are running the country not the polies. Too big to fail !! Why not a royal commission into CBA and the rest of the financial advisory scumbags ? No because CBA told Abort that it wouldn't be necessary and Abort bent over Sad

IP Logged

ian
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #238 - Oct 25th, 2014 at 11:09am

Sir lastnail wrote on Oct 22nd, 2014 at 9:38pm:
ian wrote on Oct 22nd, 2014 at 12:30pm:

That's irrelevant !!

you called bobby a liar now apologise instead of changing the subject. Sad

you are not forgiven.
'
namaste
he is a liar and I repeat the allegation. Houses in Detroit can not be bought for $20 and never have been.
toothpaste

IP Logged

ian
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #239 - Oct 25th, 2014 at 11:16am

Bobby. wrote on Oct 22nd, 2014 at 8:33pm:
ian wrote on Oct 21st, 2014 at 4:38pm:

Quote:
Hi Nail,
there were definitely houses going for under $1,000 at one stage in Detroit.
One house was only $20.

The trolls on this thread are forgiven

namaste

Quote:
and yet you cant show this. You lied Booby, and Booby2 compounded your lie , now you both look like even bigger idiots.

I said one house not the median price.

forgiven

namaste
Liar. heres your quote
Bobby. wrote on Oct 20th, 2014 at 9:17pm:
Yes - the example is Detroit - when the jobs went the houses were worth $20.
You see Booby even though this is an internet forum I am good at catching people in their own convenient lies. So you need to apologise to the forum for lying twice.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19
Send Topic Print