Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
How Britain Became a Global Exporter of Terrorism (Read 1452 times)
brumbie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

How Britain Became a Global Exporter of Terrorism
Sep 8th, 2014 at 11:07pm

http://www.cbn.com/cbnnews/world/2014/August/Great-Britains-Gift-to-the-World-Ra...

LONDON - No one who has been paying attention to the growth of radical Islam in Britain should have been surprised that the terrorist who stood over murdered American journalist James Foley had a London accent.

Over a thousand British Muslims are now fighting for the Islamic State, also known as ISIS. And more are joining every day.

Britain is now a major exporter of terrorists, the result of multiculturalism. There have been warning signs for years.

Watch and learn while you stlll have that 10 year Crystal Ball Australia.

IP Logged

wally1
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: How Britain Became a Global Exporter of Terrorism
Reply #1 - Sep 9th, 2014 at 6:07am

Over 100 UK citizens joined Israel in the latest war to attack gaza.

Israel is a rogue terroist state.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #2 - Sep 9th, 2014 at 8:45am

and YET.... we have a Muslim Mosque auctioning off an ISIS FLAG to raise money [i presume] for ISIS...in Sydney and green merchants are claiming they have the right of freedom to do so?????.....

again we have Labor people on here claiming Abbott is going overboard by calling for a Team Australia...

how dare we tell others how to worship or think... if they want to worship ISIS thats up to them....

in fact they dont even want us using... shhhhhh the word TERRORIST in case we offend someone...

Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

what do I tell my grandkids..........who is right??

because you claim Britain took their eye off the ball years ago.....too bloody right they did........

is it ok if we follow suit? because if the greens have their way... thats what we will be doing..

IP Logged

Sprintcyclist
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #3 - Sep 9th, 2014 at 10:56am

cods wrote on Sep 9th, 2014 at 8:45am:
and YET.... we have a Muslim Mosque auctioning off an ISIS FLAG to raise money [i presume] for ISIS...in Sydney and green merchants are claiming they have the right of freedom to do so?????.....

again we have Labor people on here claiming Abbott is going overboard by calling for a Team Australia...

how dare we tell others how to worship or think... if they want to worship ISIS thats up to them....

in fact they dont even want us using... shhhhhh the word TERRORIST in case we offend someone...

because you claim Britain took their eye off the ball years ago.....too bloody right they did........

is it ok if we follow suit? because if the greens have their way... thats what we will be doing..

bump. I am on team australia.

that mosque in syd is against australia.

Modern Classic Right Wing

IP Logged

|dev|null
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #4 - Sep 9th, 2014 at 11:36am

and YET.... we have a Muslim Mosque auctioning off an ISIS FLAG to raise money [i presume] for ISIS

And YET...as the other thread has shown, you wouldn't know your arse from your elbow!

It wasn't an ISIS flag at all.
It wasn't being sold to raise money for ISIS but for the Mosque where it was auctioned.

Why can't you even get your facts straight?  Or is it that you don't care about facts and prefer to just peddle hatred?  Islamophobe!   Grin Grin Grin Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Grin Grin Grin

"Pens and books are the weapons that defeat terrorism." - Malala Yousefzai, 2013.

"we will never ever solve violence while we grasp for overly simplistic solutions."
Freediver, 2007.

IP Logged

Sprintcyclist
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #5 - Sep 9th, 2014 at 11:47am

|dev|null wrote on Sep 9th, 2014 at 11:36am:
and YET.... we have a Muslim Mosque auctioning off an ISIS FLAG to raise money [i presume] for ISIS

And YET...as the other thread has shown, you wouldn't know your arse from your elbow!

It wasn't being sold to raise money for ISIS but for the Mosque where it was auctioned.

Why can't you even get your facts straight?  Or is it that you don't care about facts and prefer to just peddle hatred?  Islamophobe!   Grin Grin Grin Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Grin Grin Grin

I have had muslims tell me MUCH better lies than that for many years.

disbelieve any muslim.

Modern Classic Right Wing

IP Logged

|dev|null
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #6 - Sep 9th, 2014 at 12:10pm

Sprintcyclist wrote on Sep 9th, 2014 at 11:47am:

disbelieve any muslim.

Nope, no bigotry there, none at all!   Grin Grin Grin Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Grin Grin Grin

"Pens and books are the weapons that defeat terrorism." - Malala Yousefzai, 2013.

"we will never ever solve violence while we grasp for overly simplistic solutions."
Freediver, 2007.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #7 - Sep 9th, 2014 at 5:25pm

Sprintcyclist wrote on Sep 9th, 2014 at 10:56am:

bump. I am on team australia.

Switched teams, did you, Sprint?

You used to be on another team, no?

IP Logged

wally1
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #8 - Sep 9th, 2014 at 6:06pm

Sprintcyclist wrote on Sep 9th, 2014 at 11:47am:

disbelieve any muslim.

No-one beleives you aswell.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print