Forum

 
  Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  
 

Pages: 1 
Send Topic Print
Dear grandchildren, I can only say sorry (Read 8459 times)
#
Gold Member
*****
Offline


A fool is certain: an
ignorant fool, absolutely
so

Posts: 2603
Dear grandchildren, I can only say sorry
Nov 22nd, 2013 at 7:14pm
 
Climate change: Dear grandchildren, I can only say sorry

November 20, 2013

Ross Gittins
...
Gittins: Are we doing enough for the climate?
As the rest of the world is getting more serious about combating climate change we’re going the other way. Ross Gittins reports.


I don't have grandchildren but I'm hoping for some, someday, so this column is for them. I want you to know that although, in the mid-teens of this century, Australians elected a government that wasn't genuine in its commitment to combating the effects of climate change, and that even abolished the main instrument economists invented for that purpose, I never accepted this complacency.

Partly because that government's predecessors had done such a poor job of introducing effective measures - and even a party known as the Greens played its cards all wrong - the nation lost its resolve and allowed its original bipartisan commitment to decisive action to be lost.

The minority of people who doubted the scientists' advice that the globe was warming combined with libertarians - who, as a matter of principle, oppose almost all arguments for intervention by government - to persuade the Liberals to break with bipartisanship.
...
Illustration: Kerrie Leishman


If the Liberals under their new leader, Tony Abbott, had opposed action against climate change outright, Liberal voters who accepted the need for action would have been forced to choose between the party and their beliefs.
Advertisement

Instead, Abbott focused his opposition on the Labor government's main instrument for gradually bringing about a reduction in emissions of carbon dioxide and other greenhouse gasses, an emissions trading scheme whose price would be fixed by the government for the first year or two.

Abbott insisted the Coalition remained committed to Australia's international undertaking to reduce emissions by at least 5 per cent below 2000 levels by 2020, and by 15 per cent or 25 per cent provided other countries were taking comparable action.

The big difference was that, rather than using Labor's ''carbon tax'' to achieve the target, the Coalition would rely on ''direct action'', such as offering monetary incentives to farmers and others to reduce emissions.

This left Abbott free to run an almighty scare campaign about how Labor's ''great big new tax on everything'' would greatly increase the cost of living for ordinary Australian families and impose big costs on Australian businesses, which would impair their ability to compete.

Abbott associated with outright climate-change deniers and said things that seemed to brand him as one of them, while always adding, sotto voce, that he accepted human-caused climate change and the need to do something about it.

Apart from attracting voters away from Labor and its frightening carbon tax, the result of making climate change an issue of party dispute was to give Liberal supporters a licence to stop worrying about climate change - if the leaders of my party aren't worrying, why should I? - while providing a fig leaf for those Liberals who retained their concern.

The business lobby groups' initial position had been: if it's inevitable we do something, let's get on with it and make future arrangements as certain as possible. But with their side of politics inviting them to put their short-term interests ahead of the economy's long-term health, most business people found it too tempting to resist.

To be fair, some businesses stuck with their schemes to reduce their own emissions and some pressed on with repositioning their business for a world where the use of fossil fuels had become prohibitively expensive as well as socially disapproved of.

You will find this hard to believe, but in the mid-teens, it was still common to think about ''the economy'' in isolation from the natural environment which sustained it. Economists, business people and politicians had gone for two centuries largely ignoring the damage economic activity did to the environment.

The idea that, eventually, the environment would hit back and do great damage to the economy was one most people preferred not to think about. At the time, it was fashionable to bewail the lack of action to increase the economy's productivity. Few people joined dots to realise the climate was in the process of dealing a blow to our productivity, one that would significantly reduce the next generation's living standards.

At the time, we rationalised our selfishness - our willingness to avoid a tiny drop in our standard of living at the expense of a big drop in our offspring's - by telling ourselves half-truths and untruths about the global nature of climate change.

[continued ...]
Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
#
Gold Member
*****
Offline


A fool is certain: an
ignorant fool, absolutely
so

Posts: 2603
Re: Dear grandchildren, I can only say sorry
Reply #1 - Nov 22nd, 2013 at 7:14pm
 
[... continued]

We told ourselves there was nothing Australia could do by itself to affect climate change (true), that at the Copenhagen conference in 2009, countries had failed to reach a binding agreement on action to reduce emissions (true) and that the world's two biggest polluters, China and the US, were doing nothing much to reduce their emissions.

We had no excuse for not knowing this was untrue because successive government reports told us the contrary. One we got just before the carbon tax was abolished, from the Climate Change Authority, said the two superpowers were stepping up their actions to reduce emissions. ''These measures could have a significant impact on global emissions reductions,'' it concluded.

I recount this history to explain how my generation's dereliction occurred, not to defend or justify it. We knew what we should have done; we chose not to do it. I never fell for any of these spurious arguments.

Did I ever doubt that climate change represented by far the greatest threat to Australia's future economic prosperity? Never. Should I have said this more often, rather than chasing a thousand economic will-o'-the-wisps? Yes.
Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
lee
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 21609
Gender: male
Re: Dear grandchildren, I can only say sorry
Reply #2 - Nov 23rd, 2013 at 12:22pm
 
If Tim Flannery is right in his "1,000 years", it isn't our grandchildren. In 1,000 years what are the odds of the world still surviving?
Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
#
Gold Member
*****
Offline


A fool is certain: an
ignorant fool, absolutely
so

Posts: 2603
Re: Dear grandchildren, I can only say sorry
Reply #3 - Nov 23rd, 2013 at 7:52pm
 
lee wrote on Nov 23rd, 2013 at 12:22pm:
If Tim Flannery is right in his "1,000 years", it isn't our grandchildren. In 1,000 years what are the odds of the world still surviving?
It depends how foolish we are, how bad the consequences and how long it takes to bite. Quote:
... We don’t know where global warming will stop but the worst case scenario is that the earth will become like its sister planet Venus, with  a temperature of 250 degrees C ...
That's a worst case scenario, so nobody's saying it's inevitable or even probable. Do we really want to find out?
Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
Rider
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 2669
OnTheRoad
Gender: male
Re: Dear grandchildren, I can only say sorry
Reply #4 - Nov 23rd, 2013 at 8:04pm
 
# wrote on Nov 23rd, 2013 at 7:52pm:
lee wrote on Nov 23rd, 2013 at 12:22pm:
If Tim Flannery is right in his "1,000 years", it isn't our grandchildren. In 1,000 years what are the odds of the world still surviving?
It depends how foolish we are, how bad the consequences and how long it takes to bite. Quote:
... We don’t know where global warming will stop but the worst case scenario is that the earth will become like its sister planet Venus, with  a temperature of 250 degrees C ...
That's a worst case scenario, so nobody's saying it's inevitable or even probable. Do we really want to find out?


Clearly # you have never been introduced to reality.  Your credibility is lower than Flim Flams.
Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
greggerypeccary
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 156125
Gender: male
Re: Dear grandchildren, I can only say sorry
Reply #5 - Nov 23rd, 2013 at 8:20pm
 


...
Back to top
 

GOP = Guardians Of Paedophiles
 
IP Logged
 
lee
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 21609
Gender: male
Re: Dear grandchildren, I can only say sorry
Reply #6 - Nov 23rd, 2013 at 9:52pm
 
I'm trying to get my head around that.

Venus is without water. On Earth CO2 is going to melt all the ice, so that it is in the sea. Somehow the sea is going to boil dry and leave us without water?
Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
Chimp_Logic
Gold Member
*****
Offline


πολιτικός

Posts: 4826
Mawson Base
Gender: male
Re: Dear grandchildren, I can only say sorry
Reply #7 - Nov 24th, 2013 at 3:00am
 
Rider wrote on Nov 23rd, 2013 at 8:04pm:
# wrote on Nov 23rd, 2013 at 7:52pm:
lee wrote on Nov 23rd, 2013 at 12:22pm:
If Tim Flannery is right in his "1,000 years", it isn't our grandchildren. In 1,000 years what are the odds of the world still surviving?
It depends how foolish we are, how bad the consequences and how long it takes to bite. Quote:
... We don’t know where global warming will stop but the worst case scenario is that the earth will become like its sister planet Venus, with  a temperature of 250 degrees C ...
That's a worst case scenario, so nobody's saying it's inevitable or even probable. Do we really want to find out?


Clearly # you have never been introduced to reality.  Your credibility is lower than Flim Flams.


...and you proudly parade as a AGW denialist in this thread.
...
Back to top
 

Mini Ice Age (2014-2029)
Dr Sircus cures cancer with Baking Soda and Magnesium - Jethro the MENTAL GIANT & his flute madness
 
IP Logged
 
Chimp_Logic
Gold Member
*****
Offline


πολιτικός

Posts: 4826
Mawson Base
Gender: male
Re: Dear grandchildren, I can only say sorry
Reply #8 - Nov 24th, 2013 at 3:04am
 
lee wrote on Nov 23rd, 2013 at 9:52pm:
I'm trying to get my head around that.

Venus is without water. ?


...and yet Venus is the hottest planet in the solar system - even hotter than mercury, even though mercury is the closest planet to the sun

Oh by the way lee, the concentration of CO2 in the atmosphere of Venus is about 98%. (that's ~980,000 ppmv)

HEY LEE, ya freak clown maggot, Has it clicked yet as to why venus is hotter than mercury?
Back to top
 

Mini Ice Age (2014-2029)
Dr Sircus cures cancer with Baking Soda and Magnesium - Jethro the MENTAL GIANT & his flute madness
 
IP Logged
 
Rider
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 2669
OnTheRoad
Gender: male
Re: Dear grandchildren, I can only say sorry
Reply #9 - Nov 24th, 2013 at 8:25am
 
Chimp_Logic wrote on Nov 24th, 2013 at 3:00am:
Rider wrote on Nov 23rd, 2013 at 8:04pm:
# wrote on Nov 23rd, 2013 at 7:52pm:
lee wrote on Nov 23rd, 2013 at 12:22pm:
If Tim Flannery is right in his "1,000 years", it isn't our grandchildren. In 1,000 years what are the odds of the world still surviving?
It depends how foolish we are, how bad the consequences and how long it takes to bite. Quote:
... We don’t know where global warming will stop but the worst case scenario is that the earth will become like its sister planet Venus, with  a temperature of 250 degrees C ...
That's a worst case scenario, so nobody's saying it's inevitable or even probable. Do we really want to find out?


Clearly # you have never been introduced to reality.  Your credibility is lower than Flim Flams.


...and you proudly parade as a AGW denialist in this thread.


oh Chump, irrelevant petulant child. I'd like to excuse you as simply a product of our wonderful public schooling system, but if truth be known you probably had the privilege of private schooling and university and a pampering rich mummy and daddy (who you now hate cause they are bourgeois capitalists) .... just goes to show doesn't it... Grin Grin Grin

Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
BatteriesNotIncluded
Gold Member
*****
Offline


MediocrityNET: because
people died for this!

Posts: 26966
Re: Dear grandchildren, I can only say sorry
Reply #10 - Nov 24th, 2013 at 8:42am
 
I can't apologise for what you imagine <rubs nose><looks down nose><sniffs it off whilst continuing to dog-ball eye imaginary society>
Back to top
 

*Sure....they're anti competitive as any subsidised job is.  It wouldn't be there without the tax payer.  Very damned difficult for a brainwashed collectivist to understand that I know....  (swaggy) *
 
IP Logged
 
Chimp_Logic
Gold Member
*****
Offline


πολιτικός

Posts: 4826
Mawson Base
Gender: male
Re: Dear grandchildren, I can only say sorry
Reply #11 - Nov 24th, 2013 at 9:14am
 
Rider wrote on Nov 24th, 2013 at 8:25am:
oh Chump, irrelevant petulant child. I'd like to excuse you as simply a product of our wonderful public schooling system, but if truth be known you probably had the privilege of private schooling and university and a pampering rich mummy and daddy (who you now hate cause they are bourgeois capitalists) .... just goes to show doesn't it... Grin Grin Grin



Are you referring to Universities as well you smelly deranged fascist freak?

I wonder how many of them ARENT part of the public education system?

Perhaps you went to the Bond University that set up on the gold coast some years ago you filthy maggotted weasel rodent carcass

Rider the official silver medallist freak fascist of Ozpolitic.

You must be very proud of your achievements in this forum with your pathetic 882 irrelevant and smelly posts you putrid slab of de-crystalised skunk urine paste
Back to top
 

Mini Ice Age (2014-2029)
Dr Sircus cures cancer with Baking Soda and Magnesium - Jethro the MENTAL GIANT & his flute madness
 
IP Logged
 
BatteriesNotIncluded
Gold Member
*****
Offline


MediocrityNET: because
people died for this!

Posts: 26966
Re: Dear grandchildren, I can only say sorry
Reply #12 - Nov 24th, 2013 at 9:32am
 
Constantly challenge the centre: where is the war effort?

The appollo program, the abc just said, was spending up to 5% of gdp.... they also said he dreamed of mars!
Back to top
 

*Sure....they're anti competitive as any subsidised job is.  It wouldn't be there without the tax payer.  Very damned difficult for a brainwashed collectivist to understand that I know....  (swaggy) *
 
IP Logged
 
Andrei.Hicks
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 23818
Carlsbad, CA
Gender: male
Re: Dear grandchildren, I can only say sorry
Reply #13 - Nov 24th, 2013 at 9:35am
 
Chimp_Logic wrote on Nov 24th, 2013 at 9:14am:
Rider wrote on Nov 24th, 2013 at 8:25am:
oh Chump, irrelevant petulant child. I'd like to excuse you as simply a product of our wonderful public schooling system, but if truth be known you probably had the privilege of private schooling and university and a pampering rich mummy and daddy (who you now hate cause they are bourgeois capitalists) .... just goes to show doesn't it... Grin Grin Grin



Are you referring to Universities as well you smelly deranged fascist freak?

I wonder how many of them ARENT part of the public education system?

Perhaps you went to the Bond University that set up on the gold coast some years ago you filthy maggotted weasel rodent carcass

Rider the official silver medallist freak fascist of Ozpolitic.

You must be very proud of your achievements in this forum with your pathetic 882 irrelevant and smelly posts you putrid slab of de-crystalised skunk urine paste


Please stop constantly abusing.
Back to top
 

Anyone who lives within their means suffers from a lack of imagination - Oscar Wilde
 
IP Logged
 
Chimp_Logic
Gold Member
*****
Offline


πολιτικός

Posts: 4826
Mawson Base
Gender: male
Re: Dear grandchildren, I can only say sorry
Reply #14 - Nov 24th, 2013 at 9:38am
 
The USA spends more on its military imperialist fascist system than the rest of the world's countries combined.

About 3/4 of all military hardware sales in the world are controlled by the USA.

Its economy depends on war and insecurity

But you know what they say het folks?

The clam rots from within (or something like that - sounds about right anyway - it will do for now)
Back to top
 

Mini Ice Age (2014-2029)
Dr Sircus cures cancer with Baking Soda and Magnesium - Jethro the MENTAL GIANT & his flute madness
 
IP Logged
 
BatteriesNotIncluded
Gold Member
*****
Offline


MediocrityNET: because
people died for this!

Posts: 26966
Re: Dear grandchildren, I can only say sorry
Reply #15 - Nov 24th, 2013 at 9:59am
 
Simply put, the threat has not been recognised as imminent. Survival is recognising what's gonna kill ya first(the attack) and attacking that attack i.e. solving the problem. A PROBLEM WELL DEFINED IS HALF SOLVED.

...is it murdoch is it regulation is it...? What is it?? We're all living in lala land but with 7 billion people sharing vastly different political fortunes it makes total sense to notbe able to coordinate a solution as we have all lived quite comfortably with the known misery of others for aeons  Shocked
Back to top
 

*Sure....they're anti competitive as any subsidised job is.  It wouldn't be there without the tax payer.  Very damned difficult for a brainwashed collectivist to understand that I know....  (swaggy) *
 
IP Logged
 
#
Gold Member
*****
Offline


A fool is certain: an
ignorant fool, absolutely
so

Posts: 2603
Re: Dear grandchildren, I can only say sorry
Reply #16 - Nov 24th, 2013 at 10:56am
 
Rider wrote on Nov 23rd, 2013 at 8:04pm:
# wrote on Nov 23rd, 2013 at 7:52pm:
lee wrote on Nov 23rd, 2013 at 12:22pm:
If Tim Flannery is right in his "1,000 years", it isn't our grandchildren. In 1,000 years what are the odds of the world still surviving?
It depends how foolish we are, how bad the consequences and how long it takes to bite. Quote:
... We don’t know where global warming will stop but the worst case scenario is that the earth will become like its sister planet Venus, with  a temperature of 250 degrees C ...
That's a worst case scenario, so nobody's saying it's inevitable or even probable. Do we really want to find out?


Clearly # you have never been introduced to reality.  Your credibility is lower than Flim Flams.
Are you claiming intellectual superiority to the bloke who said what I quoted?
Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
#
Gold Member
*****
Offline


A fool is certain: an
ignorant fool, absolutely
so

Posts: 2603
Re: Dear grandchildren, I can only say sorry
Reply #17 - Nov 24th, 2013 at 10:58am
 
greggerypeccary wrote on Nov 23rd, 2013 at 8:20pm:

Still confined to the picture book, young troll? If you'd paid attention in school, you might have learned how to use words.
Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
#
Gold Member
*****
Offline


A fool is certain: an
ignorant fool, absolutely
so

Posts: 2603
Re: Dear grandchildren, I can only say sorry
Reply #18 - Nov 24th, 2013 at 11:05am
 
lee wrote on Nov 23rd, 2013 at 9:52pm:
I'm trying to get my head around that.

Venus is without water. On Earth CO2 is going to melt all the ice, so that it is in the sea. Somehow the sea is going to boil dry and leave us without water?
Oh, dear. I presumed everyone engaged in this debate would be familiar with at least the worst-case scenarios.

You pretend to have an enquiring mind, so enquire:
  • is Venus really devoid of water?
  • was it always so?
  • is Venus devoid of the components of water?
  • if Venus once had vast amounts of water, what happened to it?
  • is boiling the same as evaporation?
  • are you intellectually superior to the bloke who said what I quoted?


Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
greggerypeccary
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 156125
Gender: male
Re: Dear grandchildren, I can only say sorry
Reply #19 - Nov 24th, 2013 at 11:07am
 
# wrote on Nov 24th, 2013 at 10:58am:
greggerypeccary wrote on Nov 23rd, 2013 at 8:20pm:

Still confined to the picture book, young troll? If you'd paid attention in school, you might have learned how to use words.



It gets a reaction from you every single time.

I must be doing something right.

A child's first book is usually a picture book.  The pictures are there for the reader, not the author.

One must cater for their target audience.

(Moreover, the picture/warning turned out to be 100% correct).





Back to top
 

GOP = Guardians Of Paedophiles
 
IP Logged
 
BatteriesNotIncluded
Gold Member
*****
Offline


MediocrityNET: because
people died for this!

Posts: 26966
Re: Dear grandchildren, I can only say sorry
Reply #20 - Nov 24th, 2013 at 11:14am
 
Greggy hates the technological world around him built on consensus  Cool
Back to top
 

*Sure....they're anti competitive as any subsidised job is.  It wouldn't be there without the tax payer.  Very damned difficult for a brainwashed collectivist to understand that I know....  (swaggy) *
 
IP Logged
 
Chimp_Logic
Gold Member
*****
Offline


πολιτικός

Posts: 4826
Mawson Base
Gender: male
Re: Dear grandchildren, I can only say sorry
Reply #21 - Nov 24th, 2013 at 11:14am
 
...


...

...
it's always cooling according to the AGW denialist crack pot religion and its deranged priests
Back to top
 

Mini Ice Age (2014-2029)
Dr Sircus cures cancer with Baking Soda and Magnesium - Jethro the MENTAL GIANT & his flute madness
 
IP Logged
 
greggerypeccary
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 156125
Gender: male
Re: Dear grandchildren, I can only say sorry
Reply #22 - Nov 24th, 2013 at 11:18am
 
BatteriesNotIncluded wrote on Nov 24th, 2013 at 11:14am:
Greggy hates the technological world around him built on consensus  Cool



Greggy doesn't hate anyone, or anything.




Back to top
 

GOP = Guardians Of Paedophiles
 
IP Logged
 
BatteriesNotIncluded
Gold Member
*****
Offline


MediocrityNET: because
people died for this!

Posts: 26966
Re: Dear grandchildren, I can only say sorry
Reply #23 - Nov 24th, 2013 at 11:19am
 
greggerypeccary wrote on Nov 24th, 2013 at 11:18am:
BatteriesNotIncluded wrote on Nov 24th, 2013 at 11:14am:
Greggy hates the technological world around him built on consensus  Cool



Greggy doesn't hate anyone, or anything.





I can see you  Grin
Back to top
 

*Sure....they're anti competitive as any subsidised job is.  It wouldn't be there without the tax payer.  Very damned difficult for a brainwashed collectivist to understand that I know....  (swaggy) *
 
IP Logged
 
Chimp_Logic
Gold Member
*****
Offline


πολιτικός

Posts: 4826
Mawson Base
Gender: male
Re: Dear grandchildren, I can only say sorry
Reply #24 - Nov 24th, 2013 at 11:21am
 
greggerypeccary wrote on Nov 24th, 2013 at 11:18am:
BatteriesNotIncluded wrote on Nov 24th, 2013 at 11:14am:
Greggy hates the technological world around him built on consensus  Cool



Greggy doesn't hate anyone, or anything.






source please

Back to top
 

Mini Ice Age (2014-2029)
Dr Sircus cures cancer with Baking Soda and Magnesium - Jethro the MENTAL GIANT & his flute madness
 
IP Logged
 
greggerypeccary
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 156125
Gender: male
Re: Dear grandchildren, I can only say sorry
Reply #25 - Nov 24th, 2013 at 11:21am
 
BatteriesNotIncluded wrote on Nov 24th, 2013 at 11:19am:
greggerypeccary wrote on Nov 24th, 2013 at 11:18am:
BatteriesNotIncluded wrote on Nov 24th, 2013 at 11:14am:
Greggy hates the technological world around him built on consensus  Cool



Greggy doesn't hate anyone, or anything.





I can see you  Grin



Tony, is that you?


...
Back to top
 

GOP = Guardians Of Paedophiles
 
IP Logged
 
BatteriesNotIncluded
Gold Member
*****
Offline


MediocrityNET: because
people died for this!

Posts: 26966
Re: Dear grandchildren, I can only say sorry
Reply #26 - Nov 24th, 2013 at 11:26am
 
Greggy had a dismissive daddykins awwww cry cry blame society and bugger the little kiddies aww that will make greggy sleep at night waaah waaah  Grin
Back to top
 

*Sure....they're anti competitive as any subsidised job is.  It wouldn't be there without the tax payer.  Very damned difficult for a brainwashed collectivist to understand that I know....  (swaggy) *
 
IP Logged
 
#
Gold Member
*****
Offline


A fool is certain: an
ignorant fool, absolutely
so

Posts: 2603
Re: Dear grandchildren, I can only say sorry
Reply #27 - Nov 24th, 2013 at 12:29pm
 
greggerypeccary wrote on Nov 24th, 2013 at 11:07am:
...
I must be doing something right.
...
Is what you're doing the product of a healthy mind?
Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
BatteriesNotIncluded
Gold Member
*****
Offline


MediocrityNET: because
people died for this!

Posts: 26966
Re: Dear grandchildren, I can only say sorry
Reply #28 - Nov 24th, 2013 at 7:05pm
 
# wrote on Nov 24th, 2013 at 12:29pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Nov 24th, 2013 at 11:07am:
...
I must be doing something right.
...
Is what you're doing the product of a healthy mind?

Hes owning like all snobs do  Roll Eyes
Back to top
 

*Sure....they're anti competitive as any subsidised job is.  It wouldn't be there without the tax payer.  Very damned difficult for a brainwashed collectivist to understand that I know....  (swaggy) *
 
IP Logged
 
greggerypeccary
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 156125
Gender: male
Re: Dear grandchildren, I can only say sorry
Reply #29 - Nov 24th, 2013 at 8:22pm
 
# wrote on Nov 24th, 2013 at 12:29pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Nov 24th, 2013 at 11:07am:
...
I must be doing something right.
...
Is what you're doing the product of a healthy mind?



I'll check with my therapist on Wednesday, and get back to you then.





Back to top
 

GOP = Guardians Of Paedophiles
 
IP Logged
 
greggerypeccary
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 156125
Gender: male
Re: Dear grandchildren, I can only say sorry
Reply #30 - Nov 24th, 2013 at 8:46pm
 
Chimp_Logic wrote on Nov 24th, 2013 at 11:21am:
greggerypeccary wrote on Nov 24th, 2013 at 11:18am:
BatteriesNotIncluded wrote on Nov 24th, 2013 at 11:14am:
Greggy hates the technological world around him built on consensus  Cool



Greggy doesn't hate anyone, or anything.






source please




Show me a post in this forum where I have ever used the word 'hate' in the proper context.


Back to top
 

GOP = Guardians Of Paedophiles
 
IP Logged
 
Chimp_Logic
Gold Member
*****
Offline


πολιτικός

Posts: 4826
Mawson Base
Gender: male
Re: Dear grandchildren, I can only say sorry
Reply #31 - Nov 24th, 2013 at 9:47pm
 
I have been extremely impressed with Mr Greggy's performance in this forum

He consistently emits a foul putrid stench and can be best described as a delusional deranged decaying rotten weasel scoundrel

I like him very much
Back to top
 

Mini Ice Age (2014-2029)
Dr Sircus cures cancer with Baking Soda and Magnesium - Jethro the MENTAL GIANT & his flute madness
 
IP Logged
 
BatteriesNotIncluded
Gold Member
*****
Offline


MediocrityNET: because
people died for this!

Posts: 26966
Re: Dear grandchildren, I can only say sorry
Reply #32 - Nov 25th, 2013 at 2:13am
 
greggerypeccary wrote on Nov 24th, 2013 at 8:22pm:
# wrote on Nov 24th, 2013 at 12:29pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Nov 24th, 2013 at 11:07am:
...
I must be doing something right.
...
Is what you're doing the product of a healthy mind?



I'll check with my therapist on Wednesday, and get back to you then.






Lessons in ownership,.. there i told ya  Grin
Back to top
 

*Sure....they're anti competitive as any subsidised job is.  It wouldn't be there without the tax payer.  Very damned difficult for a brainwashed collectivist to understand that I know....  (swaggy) *
 
IP Logged
 
#
Gold Member
*****
Offline


A fool is certain: an
ignorant fool, absolutely
so

Posts: 2603
Re: Dear grandchildren, I can only say sorry
Reply #33 - Nov 25th, 2013 at 11:45am
 
greggerypeccary wrote on Nov 24th, 2013 at 8:46pm:
Chimp_Logic wrote on Nov 24th, 2013 at 11:21am:
greggerypeccary wrote on Nov 24th, 2013 at 11:18am:
BatteriesNotIncluded wrote on Nov 24th, 2013 at 11:14am:
Greggy hates the technological world around him built on consensus  Cool


Greggy doesn't hate anyone, or anything.



source please



Show me a post in this forum where I have ever used the word 'hate' in the proper context.

Does walking the walk necessarily entail talking the talk?
Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
greggerypeccary
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 156125
Gender: male
Re: Dear grandchildren, I can only say sorry
Reply #34 - Nov 25th, 2013 at 12:25pm
 
# wrote on Nov 25th, 2013 at 11:45am:
greggerypeccary wrote on Nov 24th, 2013 at 8:46pm:
Chimp_Logic wrote on Nov 24th, 2013 at 11:21am:
greggerypeccary wrote on Nov 24th, 2013 at 11:18am:
BatteriesNotIncluded wrote on Nov 24th, 2013 at 11:14am:
Greggy hates the technological world around him built on consensus  Cool


Greggy doesn't hate anyone, or anything.



source please



Show me a post in this forum where I have ever used the word 'hate' in the proper context.

Does walking the walk necessarily entail talking the talk?




Show me where I've walked the walked or talked the talk.

Just one post.




Back to top
 

GOP = Guardians Of Paedophiles
 
IP Logged
 
BatteriesNotIncluded
Gold Member
*****
Offline


MediocrityNET: because
people died for this!

Posts: 26966
Re: Dear grandchildren, I can only say sorry
Reply #35 - Nov 25th, 2013 at 12:31pm
 
One post is a foot step  Wink
Back to top
 

*Sure....they're anti competitive as any subsidised job is.  It wouldn't be there without the tax payer.  Very damned difficult for a brainwashed collectivist to understand that I know....  (swaggy) *
 
IP Logged
 
#
Gold Member
*****
Offline


A fool is certain: an
ignorant fool, absolutely
so

Posts: 2603
Re: Dear grandchildren, I can only say sorry
Reply #36 - Nov 25th, 2013 at 1:04pm
 
greggerypeccary wrote on Nov 25th, 2013 at 12:25pm:
# wrote on Nov 25th, 2013 at 11:45am:
greggerypeccary wrote on Nov 24th, 2013 at 8:46pm:
Chimp_Logic wrote on Nov 24th, 2013 at 11:21am:
greggerypeccary wrote on Nov 24th, 2013 at 11:18am:
BatteriesNotIncluded wrote on Nov 24th, 2013 at 11:14am:
Greggy hates the technological world around him built on consensus  Cool


Greggy doesn't hate anyone, or anything.



source please



Show me a post in this forum where I have ever used the word 'hate' in the proper context.

Does walking the walk necessarily entail talking the talk?

Show me where ...
I'll take that as a no.
Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
greggerypeccary
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 156125
Gender: male
Re: Dear grandchildren, I can only say sorry
Reply #37 - Nov 25th, 2013 at 1:10pm
 
# wrote on Nov 25th, 2013 at 1:04pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Nov 25th, 2013 at 12:25pm:
# wrote on Nov 25th, 2013 at 11:45am:
greggerypeccary wrote on Nov 24th, 2013 at 8:46pm:
Chimp_Logic wrote on Nov 24th, 2013 at 11:21am:
greggerypeccary wrote on Nov 24th, 2013 at 11:18am:
BatteriesNotIncluded wrote on Nov 24th, 2013 at 11:14am:
Greggy hates the technological world around him built on consensus  Cool


Greggy doesn't hate anyone, or anything.



source please



Show me a post in this forum where I have ever used the word 'hate' in the proper context.

Does walking the walk necessarily entail talking the talk?

Show me where ...
I'll take that as a no.



Take it however you like.

Show me a post in this forum where I have ever used the word 'hate' in the proper context.

You can keep avoiding the question if you like, but it just makes you appear a bigger fool (if that's possible) every time that you do.

The choice is yours.

Back to top
 

GOP = Guardians Of Paedophiles
 
IP Logged
 
BatteriesNotIncluded
Gold Member
*****
Offline


MediocrityNET: because
people died for this!

Posts: 26966
Re: Dear grandchildren, I can only say sorry
Reply #38 - Nov 25th, 2013 at 1:15pm
 
Hate is an attitude... a post is a footstep!
Back to top
 

*Sure....they're anti competitive as any subsidised job is.  It wouldn't be there without the tax payer.  Very damned difficult for a brainwashed collectivist to understand that I know....  (swaggy) *
 
IP Logged
 
greggerypeccary
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 156125
Gender: male
Re: Dear grandchildren, I can only say sorry
Reply #39 - Nov 25th, 2013 at 1:18pm
 
BatteriesNotIncluded wrote on Nov 25th, 2013 at 1:15pm:
Hate is an attitude... a post is a footstep!



Show me a post in this forum where I project an attitude of "hate".


Back to top
 

GOP = Guardians Of Paedophiles
 
IP Logged
 
#
Gold Member
*****
Offline


A fool is certain: an
ignorant fool, absolutely
so

Posts: 2603
Re: Dear grandchildren, I can only say sorry
Reply #40 - Nov 25th, 2013 at 1:57pm
 
greggerypeccary wrote on Nov 25th, 2013 at 1:10pm:
# wrote on Nov 25th, 2013 at 1:04pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Nov 25th, 2013 at 12:25pm:
# wrote on Nov 25th, 2013 at 11:45am:
greggerypeccary wrote on Nov 24th, 2013 at 8:46pm:
Chimp_Logic wrote on Nov 24th, 2013 at 11:21am:
greggerypeccary wrote on Nov 24th, 2013 at 11:18am:
BatteriesNotIncluded wrote on Nov 24th, 2013 at 11:14am:
Greggy hates the technological world around him built on consensus  Cool

Greggy doesn't hate anyone, or anything.


source please


Show me a post in this forum where I have ever used the word 'hate' in the proper context.

Does walking the walk necessarily entail talking the talk?

Show me where ...
I'll take that as a no.

Take it however you like.
...
I will, of course.
Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
greggerypeccary
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 156125
Gender: male
Re: Dear grandchildren, I can only say sorry
Reply #41 - Nov 25th, 2013 at 1:58pm
 
# wrote on Nov 25th, 2013 at 1:57pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Nov 25th, 2013 at 1:10pm:
# wrote on Nov 25th, 2013 at 1:04pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Nov 25th, 2013 at 12:25pm:
# wrote on Nov 25th, 2013 at 11:45am:
greggerypeccary wrote on Nov 24th, 2013 at 8:46pm:
Chimp_Logic wrote on Nov 24th, 2013 at 11:21am:
greggerypeccary wrote on Nov 24th, 2013 at 11:18am:
BatteriesNotIncluded wrote on Nov 24th, 2013 at 11:14am:
Greggy hates the technological world around him built on consensus  Cool

Greggy doesn't hate anyone, or anything.


source please


Show me a post in this forum where I have ever used the word 'hate' in the proper context.

Does walking the walk necessarily entail talking the talk?

Show me where ...
I'll take that as a no.

Take it however you like.
...
I will, of course.




And you'll keep avoiding the question, of course.

Back to top
 

GOP = Guardians Of Paedophiles
 
IP Logged
 
#
Gold Member
*****
Offline


A fool is certain: an
ignorant fool, absolutely
so

Posts: 2603
Re: Dear grandchildren, I can only say sorry
Reply #42 - Nov 25th, 2013 at 2:01pm
 
greggerypeccary wrote on Nov 25th, 2013 at 12:25pm:
# wrote on Nov 25th, 2013 at 11:45am:
...
Does walking the walk necessarily entail talking the talk?

Show me where ...

greggerypeccary wrote on Nov 25th, 2013 at 1:58pm:
...
And you'll keep avoiding the question, of course.

Which of us is avoiding the question?
Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
greggerypeccary
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 156125
Gender: male
Re: Dear grandchildren, I can only say sorry
Reply #43 - Nov 25th, 2013 at 2:12pm
 
# wrote on Nov 25th, 2013 at 2:01pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Nov 25th, 2013 at 12:25pm:
# wrote on Nov 25th, 2013 at 11:45am:
...
Does walking the walk necessarily entail talking the talk?

Show me where ...

greggerypeccary wrote on Nov 25th, 2013 at 1:58pm:
...
And you'll keep avoiding the question, of course.

Which of us is avoiding the question?



You, of course.


Back to top
 

GOP = Guardians Of Paedophiles
 
IP Logged
 
BatteriesNotIncluded
Gold Member
*****
Offline


MediocrityNET: because
people died for this!

Posts: 26966
Re: Dear grandchildren, I can only say sorry
Reply #44 - Nov 25th, 2013 at 2:23pm
 
greggerypeccary wrote on Nov 25th, 2013 at 1:18pm:
BatteriesNotIncluded wrote on Nov 25th, 2013 at 1:15pm:
Hate is an attitude... a post is a footstep!



Show me a post in this forum where I project an attitude of "hate".



A post is a footstep!
Back to top
 

*Sure....they're anti competitive as any subsidised job is.  It wouldn't be there without the tax payer.  Very damned difficult for a brainwashed collectivist to understand that I know....  (swaggy) *
 
IP Logged
 
#
Gold Member
*****
Offline


A fool is certain: an
ignorant fool, absolutely
so

Posts: 2603
Re: Dear grandchildren, I can only say sorry
Reply #45 - Nov 25th, 2013 at 2:24pm
 
greggerypeccary wrote on Nov 25th, 2013 at 2:12pm:
# wrote on Nov 25th, 2013 at 2:01pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Nov 25th, 2013 at 12:25pm:
# wrote on Nov 25th, 2013 at 11:45am:
...
Does walking the walk necessarily entail talking the talk?

Show me where ...

greggerypeccary wrote on Nov 25th, 2013 at 1:58pm:
...
And you'll keep avoiding the question, of course.

Which of us is avoiding the question?

You, of course.

On the evidence presented, your assertion is false.
Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
greggerypeccary
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 156125
Gender: male
Re: Dear grandchildren, I can only say sorry
Reply #46 - Nov 25th, 2013 at 2:26pm
 
# wrote on Nov 25th, 2013 at 2:24pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Nov 25th, 2013 at 2:12pm:
# wrote on Nov 25th, 2013 at 2:01pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Nov 25th, 2013 at 12:25pm:
# wrote on Nov 25th, 2013 at 11:45am:
...
Does walking the walk necessarily entail talking the talk?

Show me where ...

greggerypeccary wrote on Nov 25th, 2013 at 1:58pm:
...
And you'll keep avoiding the question, of course.

Which of us is avoiding the question?

You, of course.

On the evidence presented, your assertion is false.



au contraire


Back to top
 

GOP = Guardians Of Paedophiles
 
IP Logged
 
#
Gold Member
*****
Offline


A fool is certain: an
ignorant fool, absolutely
so

Posts: 2603
Re: Dear grandchildren, I can only say sorry
Reply #47 - Nov 25th, 2013 at 2:29pm
 
greggerypeccary wrote on Nov 25th, 2013 at 2:26pm:
# wrote on Nov 25th, 2013 at 2:24pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Nov 25th, 2013 at 2:12pm:
# wrote on Nov 25th, 2013 at 2:01pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Nov 25th, 2013 at 12:25pm:
# wrote on Nov 25th, 2013 at 11:45am:
...
Does walking the walk necessarily entail talking the talk?

Show me where ...

greggerypeccary wrote on Nov 25th, 2013 at 1:58pm:
...
And you'll keep avoiding the question, of course.

Which of us is avoiding the question?

You, of course.

On the evidence presented, your assertion is false.

au contraire
Show how the evidence presented supports your assertion.
Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
BatteriesNotIncluded
Gold Member
*****
Offline


MediocrityNET: because
people died for this!

Posts: 26966
Re: Dear grandchildren, I can only say sorry
Reply #48 - Nov 25th, 2013 at 2:34pm
 
Lets all walk in hate andbuggerise the kids yayyyyyyyyyyyy!

https://www.google.com.au/searchq=9-11&client=tablet-android-asus-rev&hl=en-US&source=android-browser-type&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=49KSUuX0KqfuiAe_6ICoCQ&ved=0CAkQ_AUoAA&biw=1024&bih=600#biv=i%7C5%3Bd%7ClArslADJpb3c6M%3A
Back to top
 

*Sure....they're anti competitive as any subsidised job is.  It wouldn't be there without the tax payer.  Very damned difficult for a brainwashed collectivist to understand that I know....  (swaggy) *
 
IP Logged
 
greggerypeccary
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 156125
Gender: male
Re: Dear grandchildren, I can only say sorry
Reply #49 - Nov 25th, 2013 at 2:34pm
 
# wrote on Nov 25th, 2013 at 2:29pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Nov 25th, 2013 at 2:26pm:
# wrote on Nov 25th, 2013 at 2:24pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Nov 25th, 2013 at 2:12pm:
# wrote on Nov 25th, 2013 at 2:01pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Nov 25th, 2013 at 12:25pm:
# wrote on Nov 25th, 2013 at 11:45am:
...
Does walking the walk necessarily entail talking the talk?

Show me where ...

greggerypeccary wrote on Nov 25th, 2013 at 1:58pm:
...
And you'll keep avoiding the question, of course.

Which of us is avoiding the question?

You, of course.

On the evidence presented, your assertion is false.

au contraire
Show how the evidence presented supports your assertion.



Show me a post in this forum where I have ever used the word 'hate' in the proper context.
Back to top
 

GOP = Guardians Of Paedophiles
 
IP Logged
 
BatteriesNotIncluded
Gold Member
*****
Offline


MediocrityNET: because
people died for this!

Posts: 26966
Re: Dear grandchildren, I can only say sorry
Reply #50 - Nov 25th, 2013 at 2:36pm
 
Hate is attitude... a post is a footstep!
Back to top
 

*Sure....they're anti competitive as any subsidised job is.  It wouldn't be there without the tax payer.  Very damned difficult for a brainwashed collectivist to understand that I know....  (swaggy) *
 
IP Logged
 
#
Gold Member
*****
Offline


A fool is certain: an
ignorant fool, absolutely
so

Posts: 2603
Re: Dear grandchildren, I can only say sorry
Reply #51 - Nov 25th, 2013 at 3:05pm
 
greggerypeccary wrote on Nov 25th, 2013 at 2:34pm:
# wrote on Nov 25th, 2013 at 2:29pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Nov 25th, 2013 at 2:26pm:
# wrote on Nov 25th, 2013 at 2:24pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Nov 25th, 2013 at 2:12pm:
# wrote on Nov 25th, 2013 at 2:01pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Nov 25th, 2013 at 12:25pm:
# wrote on Nov 25th, 2013 at 11:45am:
...
Does walking the walk necessarily entail talking the talk?

Show me where ...

greggerypeccary wrote on Nov 25th, 2013 at 1:58pm:
...
And you'll keep avoiding the question, of course.

Which of us is avoiding the question?

You, of course.

On the evidence presented, your assertion is false.

au contraire
Show how the evidence presented supports your assertion.

Show me ...
Your repeated evasion serves as an admission of defeat.
Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
greggerypeccary
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 156125
Gender: male
Re: Dear grandchildren, I can only say sorry
Reply #52 - Nov 25th, 2013 at 3:22pm
 
# wrote on Nov 25th, 2013 at 3:05pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Nov 25th, 2013 at 2:34pm:
# wrote on Nov 25th, 2013 at 2:29pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Nov 25th, 2013 at 2:26pm:
# wrote on Nov 25th, 2013 at 2:24pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Nov 25th, 2013 at 2:12pm:
# wrote on Nov 25th, 2013 at 2:01pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Nov 25th, 2013 at 12:25pm:
# wrote on Nov 25th, 2013 at 11:45am:
...
Does walking the walk necessarily entail talking the talk?

Show me where ...

greggerypeccary wrote on Nov 25th, 2013 at 1:58pm:
...
And you'll keep avoiding the question, of course.

Which of us is avoiding the question?

You, of course.

On the evidence presented, your assertion is false.

au contraire
Show how the evidence presented supports your assertion.

Show me ...
Your repeated evasion serves as an admission of defeat.



I asked my question first, and you are doing everything you can to avoid it.

Nothing new from you.

You are rapidly becoming the biggest laughing stock on this forum.

Do continue though.  I'm finding it highly amusing.


Back to top
 

GOP = Guardians Of Paedophiles
 
IP Logged
 
greggerypeccary
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 156125
Gender: male
Re: Dear grandchildren, I can only say sorry
Reply #53 - Nov 25th, 2013 at 3:25pm
 
BatteriesNotIncluded wrote on Nov 25th, 2013 at 2:36pm:
Hate is attitude... a post is a footstep!



Still avoiding the question, just like your mate:

http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1385111670/39#39

It seems AGW has fried both of your brains.

Better luck next time lads.
Back to top
 

GOP = Guardians Of Paedophiles
 
IP Logged
 
BatteriesNotIncluded
Gold Member
*****
Offline


MediocrityNET: because
people died for this!

Posts: 26966
Re: Dear grandchildren, I can only say sorry
Reply #54 - Nov 25th, 2013 at 3:53pm
 
greggerypeccary wrote on Nov 25th, 2013 at 3:25pm:
BatteriesNotIncluded wrote on Nov 25th, 2013 at 2:36pm:
Hate is attitude... a post is a footstep!



Still avoiding the question, just like your mate:

http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1385111670/39#39

It seems AGW has fried both of your brains.

Better luck next time lads.

No one cares if you die a hater  Wink
Back to top
 

*Sure....they're anti competitive as any subsidised job is.  It wouldn't be there without the tax payer.  Very damned difficult for a brainwashed collectivist to understand that I know....  (swaggy) *
 
IP Logged
 
#
Gold Member
*****
Offline


A fool is certain: an
ignorant fool, absolutely
so

Posts: 2603
Re: Dear grandchildren, I can only say sorry
Reply #55 - Nov 25th, 2013 at 4:06pm
 
greggerypeccary wrote on Nov 25th, 2013 at 3:22pm:
...
I asked my question first, ...

# wrote on Nov 25th, 2013 at 11:45am:
...
Does walking the walk necessarily entail talking the talk?

Show me your question to me, prior to that.
Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
greggerypeccary
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 156125
Gender: male
Re: Dear grandchildren, I can only say sorry
Reply #56 - Nov 25th, 2013 at 4:11pm
 
# wrote on Nov 25th, 2013 at 4:06pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Nov 25th, 2013 at 3:22pm:
...
I asked my question first, ...

# wrote on Nov 25th, 2013 at 11:45am:
...
Does walking the walk necessarily entail talking the talk?

Show me your question to me, prior to that.



Certainly.

http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1385111670/30#30

There you go.

Back to top
 

GOP = Guardians Of Paedophiles
 
IP Logged
 
greggerypeccary
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 156125
Gender: male
Re: Dear grandchildren, I can only say sorry
Reply #57 - Nov 25th, 2013 at 4:13pm
 

...


Don't forget to pick up your balls on the way out.

Cheers.

Back to top
 

GOP = Guardians Of Paedophiles
 
IP Logged
 
#
Gold Member
*****
Offline


A fool is certain: an
ignorant fool, absolutely
so

Posts: 2603
Re: Dear grandchildren, I can only say sorry
Reply #58 - Nov 25th, 2013 at 4:14pm
 
greggerypeccary wrote on Nov 25th, 2013 at 4:11pm:
# wrote on Nov 25th, 2013 at 4:06pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Nov 25th, 2013 at 3:22pm:
...
I asked my question first, ...

# wrote on Nov 25th, 2013 at 11:45am:
...
Does walking the walk necessarily entail talking the talk?

Show me your question to me, prior to that.



Certainly.

http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1385111670/30#30

There you go.


So you acknowledge that there is no such question. Defeated again, young wanker.
Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
BatteriesNotIncluded
Gold Member
*****
Offline


MediocrityNET: because
people died for this!

Posts: 26966
Re: Dear grandchildren, I can only say sorry
Reply #59 - Nov 25th, 2013 at 4:16pm
 
Roll Eyes um moderator???  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Back to top
 

*Sure....they're anti competitive as any subsidised job is.  It wouldn't be there without the tax payer.  Very damned difficult for a brainwashed collectivist to understand that I know....  (swaggy) *
 
IP Logged
 
greggerypeccary
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 156125
Gender: male
Re: Dear grandchildren, I can only say sorry
Reply #60 - Nov 25th, 2013 at 4:18pm
 


You left one behind:


...


Better luck next time, old boy.

Back to top
 

GOP = Guardians Of Paedophiles
 
IP Logged
 
BatteriesNotIncluded
Gold Member
*****
Offline


MediocrityNET: because
people died for this!

Posts: 26966
Re: Dear grandchildren, I can only say sorry
Reply #61 - Nov 25th, 2013 at 4:21pm
 
Greggery isintomaiming the defenceless...
Back to top
 

*Sure....they're anti competitive as any subsidised job is.  It wouldn't be there without the tax payer.  Very damned difficult for a brainwashed collectivist to understand that I know....  (swaggy) *
 
IP Logged
 
#
Gold Member
*****
Offline


A fool is certain: an
ignorant fool, absolutely
so

Posts: 2603
Re: Dear grandchildren, I can only say sorry
Reply #62 - Nov 25th, 2013 at 7:19pm
 
BatteriesNotIncluded wrote on Nov 25th, 2013 at 4:21pm:
Greggery isintomaiming the defenceless...
Whilst greggerypeccary has show that, for good reasons, he doesn't like himself
1
and has sunk to new lows in pathetically whining that I haven't answered a question that he didn't ask me, now is probably a good time to give it a break.

1
# wrote on Nov 2nd, 2013 at 10:30am:
...
greggerypeccary wrote on Oct 31st, 2013 at 8:49pm:
...
What a terrible person I am.
...
You have good reasons to despise yourself.
Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
greggerypeccary
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 156125
Gender: male
Re: Dear grandchildren, I can only say sorry
Reply #63 - Nov 25th, 2013 at 7:23pm
 
# wrote on Nov 25th, 2013 at 7:19pm:
BatteriesNotIncluded wrote on Nov 25th, 2013 at 4:21pm:
Greggery isintomaiming the defenceless...
Whilst greggerypeccary has show that, for good reasons, he doesn't like himself
1
and has sunk to new lows in pathetically whining that I haven't answered a question that he didn't ask me, now is probably a good time to give it a break.

1
# wrote on Nov 2nd, 2013 at 10:30am:
...
greggerypeccary wrote on Oct 31st, 2013 at 8:49pm:
...
What a terrible person I am.
...
You have good reasons to despise yourself.



Good idea.

It's past your bedtime anyway.


...
Back to top
 

GOP = Guardians Of Paedophiles
 
IP Logged
 
#
Gold Member
*****
Offline


A fool is certain: an
ignorant fool, absolutely
so

Posts: 2603
Re: Dear grandchildren, I can only say sorry
Reply #64 - Nov 25th, 2013 at 7:26pm
 
greggerypeccary wrote on Nov 25th, 2013 at 7:23pm:
...
Good idea.

It's past your bedtime anyway.
...

I've cut you some slack because muso seems to have some peculiar affection for you, but there are limits to how much trolling I'll permit. Consider this a warning.
Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
greggerypeccary
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 156125
Gender: male
Re: Dear grandchildren, I can only say sorry
Reply #65 - Nov 25th, 2013 at 7:31pm
 
# wrote on Nov 25th, 2013 at 7:26pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Nov 25th, 2013 at 7:23pm:
...
Good idea.

It's past your bedtime anyway.
...

I've cut you some slack because muso seems to have some peculiar affection for you, but there are limits to how much trolling I'll permit. Consider this a warning.



Be careful you don't get reported, old chum.

" ... young wanker."

http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1385111670/58#58

Consider that a warning.





Back to top
 

GOP = Guardians Of Paedophiles
 
IP Logged
 
Chimp_Logic
Gold Member
*****
Offline


πολιτικός

Posts: 4826
Mawson Base
Gender: male
Re: Dear grandchildren, I can only say sorry
Reply #66 - Nov 25th, 2013 at 7:58pm
 
# wrote on Nov 25th, 2013 at 7:26pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Nov 25th, 2013 at 7:23pm:
...
Good idea.

It's past your bedtime anyway.
...

I've cut you some slack because muso seems to have some peculiar affection for you, but there are limits to how much trolling I'll permit. Consider this a warning.


...you seem to have been busy lately issuing warnings.

Remember if Mr Greggy goes, I go

Back to top
 

Mini Ice Age (2014-2029)
Dr Sircus cures cancer with Baking Soda and Magnesium - Jethro the MENTAL GIANT & his flute madness
 
IP Logged
 
muso
Gold Member
*****
Offline



Posts: 13151
Gladstone, Queensland
Gender: male
Re: Dear grandchildren, I can only say sorry
Reply #67 - Nov 25th, 2013 at 8:04pm
 
# wrote on Nov 25th, 2013 at 7:26pm:
I've cut you some slack because muso seems to have some peculiar affection for you, but there are limits to how much trolling I'll permit. Consider this a warning.


Don't worry about me.
Back to top
 

...
1523 people like this. The remaining 7,134,765,234 do not 
 
IP Logged
 
Lionel Edriess
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 1932
Gender: male
Re: Dear grandchildren, I can only say sorry
Reply #68 - Nov 25th, 2013 at 8:09pm
 
Seems to me it's attitudes rather than words.

re Chimp Logic.

Can't be humour.

re Herbert.

Can't be logical.

re Datalife, Phemanderac.

Can't be reasoning, or lack of objectivity.

re Brian Ross, True Colours, Hot Breath, etc

Can't be lucidity.

re .............. lots

Gotta be attitude.

(Whispers.)  "Did you hear something?"


Roll Eyes
Back to top
 

Toughen up, Australia!
 
IP Logged
 
Chimp_Logic
Gold Member
*****
Offline


πολιτικός

Posts: 4826
Mawson Base
Gender: male
Re: Dear grandchildren, I can only say sorry
Reply #69 - Nov 25th, 2013 at 8:11pm
 
re Lionel Edriess

cant be honesty
Back to top
 

Mini Ice Age (2014-2029)
Dr Sircus cures cancer with Baking Soda and Magnesium - Jethro the MENTAL GIANT & his flute madness
 
IP Logged
 
Lionel Edriess
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 1932
Gender: male
Re: Dear grandchildren, I can only say sorry
Reply #70 - Nov 25th, 2013 at 8:14pm
 
Who are you calling a cant?



Wink
Back to top
 

Toughen up, Australia!
 
IP Logged
 
muso
Gold Member
*****
Offline



Posts: 13151
Gladstone, Queensland
Gender: male
Re: Dear grandchildren, I can only say sorry
Reply #71 - Nov 25th, 2013 at 8:28pm
 
Chimp,

Could you please desist with the clown maggot stuff? 

Thank you.
Back to top
 

...
1523 people like this. The remaining 7,134,765,234 do not 
 
IP Logged
 
Pages: 1 
Send Topic Print