Forum

 
  Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  
 

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print
Dear grandchildren, I can only say sorry (Read 8469 times)
greggerypeccary
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 156186
Gender: male
Re: Dear grandchildren, I can only say sorry
Reply #60 - Nov 25th, 2013 at 4:18pm
 


You left one behind:


...


Better luck next time, old boy.

Back to top
 

GOP = Guardians Of Paedophiles
 
IP Logged
 
BatteriesNotIncluded
Gold Member
*****
Offline


MediocrityNET: because
people died for this!

Posts: 26966
Re: Dear grandchildren, I can only say sorry
Reply #61 - Nov 25th, 2013 at 4:21pm
 
Greggery isintomaiming the defenceless...
Back to top
 

*Sure....they're anti competitive as any subsidised job is.  It wouldn't be there without the tax payer.  Very damned difficult for a brainwashed collectivist to understand that I know....  (swaggy) *
 
IP Logged
 
#
Gold Member
*****
Offline


A fool is certain: an
ignorant fool, absolutely
so

Posts: 2603
Re: Dear grandchildren, I can only say sorry
Reply #62 - Nov 25th, 2013 at 7:19pm
 
BatteriesNotIncluded wrote on Nov 25th, 2013 at 4:21pm:
Greggery isintomaiming the defenceless...
Whilst greggerypeccary has show that, for good reasons, he doesn't like himself
1
and has sunk to new lows in pathetically whining that I haven't answered a question that he didn't ask me, now is probably a good time to give it a break.

1
# wrote on Nov 2nd, 2013 at 10:30am:
...
greggerypeccary wrote on Oct 31st, 2013 at 8:49pm:
...
What a terrible person I am.
...
You have good reasons to despise yourself.
Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
greggerypeccary
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 156186
Gender: male
Re: Dear grandchildren, I can only say sorry
Reply #63 - Nov 25th, 2013 at 7:23pm
 
# wrote on Nov 25th, 2013 at 7:19pm:
BatteriesNotIncluded wrote on Nov 25th, 2013 at 4:21pm:
Greggery isintomaiming the defenceless...
Whilst greggerypeccary has show that, for good reasons, he doesn't like himself
1
and has sunk to new lows in pathetically whining that I haven't answered a question that he didn't ask me, now is probably a good time to give it a break.

1
# wrote on Nov 2nd, 2013 at 10:30am:
...
greggerypeccary wrote on Oct 31st, 2013 at 8:49pm:
...
What a terrible person I am.
...
You have good reasons to despise yourself.



Good idea.

It's past your bedtime anyway.


...
Back to top
 

GOP = Guardians Of Paedophiles
 
IP Logged
 
#
Gold Member
*****
Offline


A fool is certain: an
ignorant fool, absolutely
so

Posts: 2603
Re: Dear grandchildren, I can only say sorry
Reply #64 - Nov 25th, 2013 at 7:26pm
 
greggerypeccary wrote on Nov 25th, 2013 at 7:23pm:
...
Good idea.

It's past your bedtime anyway.
...

I've cut you some slack because muso seems to have some peculiar affection for you, but there are limits to how much trolling I'll permit. Consider this a warning.
Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
greggerypeccary
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 156186
Gender: male
Re: Dear grandchildren, I can only say sorry
Reply #65 - Nov 25th, 2013 at 7:31pm
 
# wrote on Nov 25th, 2013 at 7:26pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Nov 25th, 2013 at 7:23pm:
...
Good idea.

It's past your bedtime anyway.
...

I've cut you some slack because muso seems to have some peculiar affection for you, but there are limits to how much trolling I'll permit. Consider this a warning.



Be careful you don't get reported, old chum.

" ... young wanker."

http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1385111670/58#58

Consider that a warning.





Back to top
 

GOP = Guardians Of Paedophiles
 
IP Logged
 
Chimp_Logic
Gold Member
*****
Offline


πολιτικός

Posts: 4826
Mawson Base
Gender: male
Re: Dear grandchildren, I can only say sorry
Reply #66 - Nov 25th, 2013 at 7:58pm
 
# wrote on Nov 25th, 2013 at 7:26pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Nov 25th, 2013 at 7:23pm:
...
Good idea.

It's past your bedtime anyway.
...

I've cut you some slack because muso seems to have some peculiar affection for you, but there are limits to how much trolling I'll permit. Consider this a warning.


...you seem to have been busy lately issuing warnings.

Remember if Mr Greggy goes, I go

Back to top
 

Mini Ice Age (2014-2029)
Dr Sircus cures cancer with Baking Soda and Magnesium - Jethro the MENTAL GIANT & his flute madness
 
IP Logged
 
muso
Gold Member
*****
Offline



Posts: 13151
Gladstone, Queensland
Gender: male
Re: Dear grandchildren, I can only say sorry
Reply #67 - Nov 25th, 2013 at 8:04pm
 
# wrote on Nov 25th, 2013 at 7:26pm:
I've cut you some slack because muso seems to have some peculiar affection for you, but there are limits to how much trolling I'll permit. Consider this a warning.


Don't worry about me.
Back to top
 

...
1523 people like this. The remaining 7,134,765,234 do not 
 
IP Logged
 
Lionel Edriess
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 1932
Gender: male
Re: Dear grandchildren, I can only say sorry
Reply #68 - Nov 25th, 2013 at 8:09pm
 
Seems to me it's attitudes rather than words.

re Chimp Logic.

Can't be humour.

re Herbert.

Can't be logical.

re Datalife, Phemanderac.

Can't be reasoning, or lack of objectivity.

re Brian Ross, True Colours, Hot Breath, etc

Can't be lucidity.

re .............. lots

Gotta be attitude.

(Whispers.)  "Did you hear something?"


Roll Eyes
Back to top
 

Toughen up, Australia!
 
IP Logged
 
Chimp_Logic
Gold Member
*****
Offline


πολιτικός

Posts: 4826
Mawson Base
Gender: male
Re: Dear grandchildren, I can only say sorry
Reply #69 - Nov 25th, 2013 at 8:11pm
 
re Lionel Edriess

cant be honesty
Back to top
 

Mini Ice Age (2014-2029)
Dr Sircus cures cancer with Baking Soda and Magnesium - Jethro the MENTAL GIANT & his flute madness
 
IP Logged
 
Lionel Edriess
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 1932
Gender: male
Re: Dear grandchildren, I can only say sorry
Reply #70 - Nov 25th, 2013 at 8:14pm
 
Who are you calling a cant?



Wink
Back to top
 

Toughen up, Australia!
 
IP Logged
 
muso
Gold Member
*****
Offline



Posts: 13151
Gladstone, Queensland
Gender: male
Re: Dear grandchildren, I can only say sorry
Reply #71 - Nov 25th, 2013 at 8:28pm
 
Chimp,

Could you please desist with the clown maggot stuff? 

Thank you.
Back to top
 

...
1523 people like this. The remaining 7,134,765,234 do not 
 
IP Logged
 
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print