Forum

 
  Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  
 

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print
Dear grandchildren, I can only say sorry (Read 8463 times)
greggerypeccary
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 156154
Gender: male
Re: Dear grandchildren, I can only say sorry
Reply #30 - Nov 24th, 2013 at 8:46pm
 
Chimp_Logic wrote on Nov 24th, 2013 at 11:21am:
greggerypeccary wrote on Nov 24th, 2013 at 11:18am:
BatteriesNotIncluded wrote on Nov 24th, 2013 at 11:14am:
Greggy hates the technological world around him built on consensus  Cool



Greggy doesn't hate anyone, or anything.






source please




Show me a post in this forum where I have ever used the word 'hate' in the proper context.


Back to top
 

GOP = Guardians Of Paedophiles
 
IP Logged
 
Chimp_Logic
Gold Member
*****
Offline


πολιτικός

Posts: 4826
Mawson Base
Gender: male
Re: Dear grandchildren, I can only say sorry
Reply #31 - Nov 24th, 2013 at 9:47pm
 
I have been extremely impressed with Mr Greggy's performance in this forum

He consistently emits a foul putrid stench and can be best described as a delusional deranged decaying rotten weasel scoundrel

I like him very much
Back to top
 

Mini Ice Age (2014-2029)
Dr Sircus cures cancer with Baking Soda and Magnesium - Jethro the MENTAL GIANT & his flute madness
 
IP Logged
 
BatteriesNotIncluded
Gold Member
*****
Offline


MediocrityNET: because
people died for this!

Posts: 26966
Re: Dear grandchildren, I can only say sorry
Reply #32 - Nov 25th, 2013 at 2:13am
 
greggerypeccary wrote on Nov 24th, 2013 at 8:22pm:
# wrote on Nov 24th, 2013 at 12:29pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Nov 24th, 2013 at 11:07am:
...
I must be doing something right.
...
Is what you're doing the product of a healthy mind?



I'll check with my therapist on Wednesday, and get back to you then.






Lessons in ownership,.. there i told ya  Grin
Back to top
 

*Sure....they're anti competitive as any subsidised job is.  It wouldn't be there without the tax payer.  Very damned difficult for a brainwashed collectivist to understand that I know....  (swaggy) *
 
IP Logged
 
#
Gold Member
*****
Offline


A fool is certain: an
ignorant fool, absolutely
so

Posts: 2603
Re: Dear grandchildren, I can only say sorry
Reply #33 - Nov 25th, 2013 at 11:45am
 
greggerypeccary wrote on Nov 24th, 2013 at 8:46pm:
Chimp_Logic wrote on Nov 24th, 2013 at 11:21am:
greggerypeccary wrote on Nov 24th, 2013 at 11:18am:
BatteriesNotIncluded wrote on Nov 24th, 2013 at 11:14am:
Greggy hates the technological world around him built on consensus  Cool


Greggy doesn't hate anyone, or anything.



source please



Show me a post in this forum where I have ever used the word 'hate' in the proper context.

Does walking the walk necessarily entail talking the talk?
Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
greggerypeccary
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 156154
Gender: male
Re: Dear grandchildren, I can only say sorry
Reply #34 - Nov 25th, 2013 at 12:25pm
 
# wrote on Nov 25th, 2013 at 11:45am:
greggerypeccary wrote on Nov 24th, 2013 at 8:46pm:
Chimp_Logic wrote on Nov 24th, 2013 at 11:21am:
greggerypeccary wrote on Nov 24th, 2013 at 11:18am:
BatteriesNotIncluded wrote on Nov 24th, 2013 at 11:14am:
Greggy hates the technological world around him built on consensus  Cool


Greggy doesn't hate anyone, or anything.



source please



Show me a post in this forum where I have ever used the word 'hate' in the proper context.

Does walking the walk necessarily entail talking the talk?




Show me where I've walked the walked or talked the talk.

Just one post.




Back to top
 

GOP = Guardians Of Paedophiles
 
IP Logged
 
BatteriesNotIncluded
Gold Member
*****
Offline


MediocrityNET: because
people died for this!

Posts: 26966
Re: Dear grandchildren, I can only say sorry
Reply #35 - Nov 25th, 2013 at 12:31pm
 
One post is a foot step  Wink
Back to top
 

*Sure....they're anti competitive as any subsidised job is.  It wouldn't be there without the tax payer.  Very damned difficult for a brainwashed collectivist to understand that I know....  (swaggy) *
 
IP Logged
 
#
Gold Member
*****
Offline


A fool is certain: an
ignorant fool, absolutely
so

Posts: 2603
Re: Dear grandchildren, I can only say sorry
Reply #36 - Nov 25th, 2013 at 1:04pm
 
greggerypeccary wrote on Nov 25th, 2013 at 12:25pm:
# wrote on Nov 25th, 2013 at 11:45am:
greggerypeccary wrote on Nov 24th, 2013 at 8:46pm:
Chimp_Logic wrote on Nov 24th, 2013 at 11:21am:
greggerypeccary wrote on Nov 24th, 2013 at 11:18am:
BatteriesNotIncluded wrote on Nov 24th, 2013 at 11:14am:
Greggy hates the technological world around him built on consensus  Cool


Greggy doesn't hate anyone, or anything.



source please



Show me a post in this forum where I have ever used the word 'hate' in the proper context.

Does walking the walk necessarily entail talking the talk?

Show me where ...
I'll take that as a no.
Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
greggerypeccary
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 156154
Gender: male
Re: Dear grandchildren, I can only say sorry
Reply #37 - Nov 25th, 2013 at 1:10pm
 
# wrote on Nov 25th, 2013 at 1:04pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Nov 25th, 2013 at 12:25pm:
# wrote on Nov 25th, 2013 at 11:45am:
greggerypeccary wrote on Nov 24th, 2013 at 8:46pm:
Chimp_Logic wrote on Nov 24th, 2013 at 11:21am:
greggerypeccary wrote on Nov 24th, 2013 at 11:18am:
BatteriesNotIncluded wrote on Nov 24th, 2013 at 11:14am:
Greggy hates the technological world around him built on consensus  Cool


Greggy doesn't hate anyone, or anything.



source please



Show me a post in this forum where I have ever used the word 'hate' in the proper context.

Does walking the walk necessarily entail talking the talk?

Show me where ...
I'll take that as a no.



Take it however you like.

Show me a post in this forum where I have ever used the word 'hate' in the proper context.

You can keep avoiding the question if you like, but it just makes you appear a bigger fool (if that's possible) every time that you do.

The choice is yours.

Back to top
 

GOP = Guardians Of Paedophiles
 
IP Logged
 
BatteriesNotIncluded
Gold Member
*****
Offline


MediocrityNET: because
people died for this!

Posts: 26966
Re: Dear grandchildren, I can only say sorry
Reply #38 - Nov 25th, 2013 at 1:15pm
 
Hate is an attitude... a post is a footstep!
Back to top
 

*Sure....they're anti competitive as any subsidised job is.  It wouldn't be there without the tax payer.  Very damned difficult for a brainwashed collectivist to understand that I know....  (swaggy) *
 
IP Logged
 
greggerypeccary
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 156154
Gender: male
Re: Dear grandchildren, I can only say sorry
Reply #39 - Nov 25th, 2013 at 1:18pm
 
BatteriesNotIncluded wrote on Nov 25th, 2013 at 1:15pm:
Hate is an attitude... a post is a footstep!



Show me a post in this forum where I project an attitude of "hate".


Back to top
 

GOP = Guardians Of Paedophiles
 
IP Logged
 
#
Gold Member
*****
Offline


A fool is certain: an
ignorant fool, absolutely
so

Posts: 2603
Re: Dear grandchildren, I can only say sorry
Reply #40 - Nov 25th, 2013 at 1:57pm
 
greggerypeccary wrote on Nov 25th, 2013 at 1:10pm:
# wrote on Nov 25th, 2013 at 1:04pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Nov 25th, 2013 at 12:25pm:
# wrote on Nov 25th, 2013 at 11:45am:
greggerypeccary wrote on Nov 24th, 2013 at 8:46pm:
Chimp_Logic wrote on Nov 24th, 2013 at 11:21am:
greggerypeccary wrote on Nov 24th, 2013 at 11:18am:
BatteriesNotIncluded wrote on Nov 24th, 2013 at 11:14am:
Greggy hates the technological world around him built on consensus  Cool

Greggy doesn't hate anyone, or anything.


source please


Show me a post in this forum where I have ever used the word 'hate' in the proper context.

Does walking the walk necessarily entail talking the talk?

Show me where ...
I'll take that as a no.

Take it however you like.
...
I will, of course.
Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
greggerypeccary
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 156154
Gender: male
Re: Dear grandchildren, I can only say sorry
Reply #41 - Nov 25th, 2013 at 1:58pm
 
# wrote on Nov 25th, 2013 at 1:57pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Nov 25th, 2013 at 1:10pm:
# wrote on Nov 25th, 2013 at 1:04pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Nov 25th, 2013 at 12:25pm:
# wrote on Nov 25th, 2013 at 11:45am:
greggerypeccary wrote on Nov 24th, 2013 at 8:46pm:
Chimp_Logic wrote on Nov 24th, 2013 at 11:21am:
greggerypeccary wrote on Nov 24th, 2013 at 11:18am:
BatteriesNotIncluded wrote on Nov 24th, 2013 at 11:14am:
Greggy hates the technological world around him built on consensus  Cool

Greggy doesn't hate anyone, or anything.


source please


Show me a post in this forum where I have ever used the word 'hate' in the proper context.

Does walking the walk necessarily entail talking the talk?

Show me where ...
I'll take that as a no.

Take it however you like.
...
I will, of course.




And you'll keep avoiding the question, of course.

Back to top
 

GOP = Guardians Of Paedophiles
 
IP Logged
 
#
Gold Member
*****
Offline


A fool is certain: an
ignorant fool, absolutely
so

Posts: 2603
Re: Dear grandchildren, I can only say sorry
Reply #42 - Nov 25th, 2013 at 2:01pm
 
greggerypeccary wrote on Nov 25th, 2013 at 12:25pm:
# wrote on Nov 25th, 2013 at 11:45am:
...
Does walking the walk necessarily entail talking the talk?

Show me where ...

greggerypeccary wrote on Nov 25th, 2013 at 1:58pm:
...
And you'll keep avoiding the question, of course.

Which of us is avoiding the question?
Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
greggerypeccary
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 156154
Gender: male
Re: Dear grandchildren, I can only say sorry
Reply #43 - Nov 25th, 2013 at 2:12pm
 
# wrote on Nov 25th, 2013 at 2:01pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Nov 25th, 2013 at 12:25pm:
# wrote on Nov 25th, 2013 at 11:45am:
...
Does walking the walk necessarily entail talking the talk?

Show me where ...

greggerypeccary wrote on Nov 25th, 2013 at 1:58pm:
...
And you'll keep avoiding the question, of course.

Which of us is avoiding the question?



You, of course.


Back to top
 

GOP = Guardians Of Paedophiles
 
IP Logged
 
BatteriesNotIncluded
Gold Member
*****
Offline


MediocrityNET: because
people died for this!

Posts: 26966
Re: Dear grandchildren, I can only say sorry
Reply #44 - Nov 25th, 2013 at 2:23pm
 
greggerypeccary wrote on Nov 25th, 2013 at 1:18pm:
BatteriesNotIncluded wrote on Nov 25th, 2013 at 1:15pm:
Hate is an attitude... a post is a footstep!



Show me a post in this forum where I project an attitude of "hate".



A post is a footstep!
Back to top
 

*Sure....they're anti competitive as any subsidised job is.  It wouldn't be there without the tax payer.  Very damned difficult for a brainwashed collectivist to understand that I know....  (swaggy) *
 
IP Logged
 
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print