Emma wrote on May 3
rd, 2013 at 1:53am:
Yay Deathray has the floor.. and sees the hidden truths
what it comes down to ..oh yeah
The hidden truths such as, most games of chess are worked out to a large degree before you play the first move: just like business.
It's war: where the first rule is staying in business.... to be adventurous and look for possibilities leads to a lot of defeat, leading to unadventurous play.
....this is why the top CEOs are payed so much.
BUT KASPAROV WROTE A BOOK ON HOW LIFE IMITATES CHESS AND TALKED ABOUT TRIPPING OUT (ÏT WAS AS IF THE PAWNS WERE HANGING IN SPACE") AND THINKING ABOUT THE LAWS OF ENTROPY.
EVERYTHING BREAKS DOWN OVER TIME. HE SPECIFICALLY SAID(NOT THAT I CAN REMEMBER THE EXACT QUOTE- THE LAST ONE COULD BE FROM ANOTHER BOOK NOW I COME TO THINK OF IT) THAT A LESS ORDERED ARMY WILL LOSE MORE ENERGY IN MANOUVER THAN THE MORE ORDERED ARMY.
After reading that i thought,'Wow, can the second law of thermodynamics really be interpreted that way??'
He's saying nature is the more ordered system I suppose so in this respect I am happy to agree that yes indeed he can interpret the second law of thermodynamics like that:
cool ay!